Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 43352 times)

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #900 on: December 26, 2020, 07:10:35 AM »
Ice Pony  Calico

Release Year: 2010
Studio:  RealTimeBondage
Cast:  Calico
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

She starts out at the bottom of a dark hole that is hot and humid. She knows better than to ask for relief, but the membership decides she could use a bit of cold water anyway. They give her so much that she needs to push up against the bars to get a decent breath of air.

Format:   mp4
Duration:  1:42:16
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Ice Pony  Calico

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #901 on: December 26, 2020, 07:30:39 AM »
Symbole der Lust

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Another masterpiece of the master ! With usually serioser as well as more mercilessly
He swings power whip and cane uber the Korper

Format:   avi
Duration:  2:01:09
Video:   720x576, DivX 4, 1171kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Symbole der Lust

saratanda

« Reply #902 on: December 26, 2020, 07:50:44 AM »
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Star is Punished for Fighting Me Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Studio:  FutileStruggles
Genres:  bdsm, bondage

Earlier Star was fighting me as I was restraining her. see what it got her. The clip starts with her standing in high heels, a tight skirt, and a sweater. She has a big red ball gag strapped tightly in her mouth, her wrists are bound behind her back, and she is neck roped. I have some clients interested in her, but first she needs to be tamed a bit. Making her stand in the heels for long periods of time will help, but I need to speed things up a little. I come in and roughly manhandle and grope her. I grab her by her tits and spin her around so I can smack her ass a few times. I get a pair of scissors and immediately cut away her sweater exposing her ample tits. A tall slender girl with tits this big is a rare commodity indeed, and should fetch a very high price on the open market! I clamp her nipples with some large heavy duty clamps and then I start binding her with more rope. Star is moving to much for my liking. I could get her roped up much faster if she would move around less. After I have a basic chest harness in place, I remove the clamps. Star moans in relief as I do. Her excitement is short lived though, as I put them right back on, but upside down and then tied off tight overhead! I continue binding star again. She whimpers, moans and drools as the clamps are constantly being tugged at as I bind her slender body. I remove the ballgag and replace it with a tight ace bandage cleave gag. This gag digs painfully into her cheeks and gives her multiple chins. I continue tying as poor Star moans in agony as the ropes get tighter and tighter. When I'm done roping her up, I remove the clamps.

Duration:  27:35
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio:   119kbps

File size: 616.5 MB
Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Star is Punished for Fighting Me Part 1

saratanda

« Reply #903 on: December 26, 2020, 08:10:49 AM »
Annabelle Water Torture

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave girl Annabelle Bondage on chair and Water Torture action.

Duration:  12:11
Video:   720x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio:   186kbps

File size: 277.4 MB
Download Annabelle Water Torture

saratanda

« Reply #904 on: December 26, 2020, 08:30:53 AM »
Aisha bondage on bed

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Busty house woman Aisha bondage on bed hard roped. enjoys!

Duration:  10:20
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1507kbps

File size: 124.3 MB
Download Aisha bondage on bed

saratanda

« Reply #905 on: December 26, 2020, 08:50:58 AM »
Submissive Succubus In Bondage part 2

There are millions of beautiful women in the world...I find it hard to find beauty to be rare anymore as I see it so often...But the forces of nature and personality really came up with a very rare combo in Katrina Jade...If my eyes could have left slober all over her naked body as i stared down every inch of her curvacious perfection, im sure they would have...I would say that Katrina lives as somewhat of a dichotomy...all at once she is fragile and intrepid...as if perhaps, at any moment, you could reach out and take her, but she knows that you might just melt before you made it...She is very aware of her own power and the danger she brings into any group of men...As she stands before Feenix, taking his commands and showing off her exquisite bod, all I can feel is jealous...of Feenix...This rare and powerful woman who would submit to only a few, hand picked men, is at his disposal...It's very clear that Katrina knows the submissive role and lives it very sincerely during the scene...A very experienced player who knows her place in submission...through four strict and explosing positions, Feenix punishes and pleasures young Katrina...and she moans so sweetly, and wiggles with desirous intent and her pussy responds as she does, letting go and giving in to her dominant...and her own submissive longings...and, I can honestly say that Katrina's tits and ass are world class, top notch femflesh...enjoy the weekend.

Duration:  10:50
Video:   800x450, AVC (H.264), 820kbps
Audio:   184kbps

File size: 80.2 MB
Download Submissive Succubus In Bondage part 2

saratanda

« Reply #906 on: December 26, 2020, 09:11:02 AM »
Insex - Model 822's Test

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Duration:  39:21
Video:   720x540, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio:   38kbps

File size: 427.0 MB
Download Insex - Model 822's Test

saratanda

« Reply #907 on: December 26, 2020, 09:31:07 AM »
Busty and Naked

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Busty and Naked house wife hard bondage on the floor action...

Duration:  3:59
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14623kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 432.4 MB
Download Busty and Naked

saratanda

« Reply #908 on: December 27, 2020, 06:32:26 AM »
Mina Locked In My New Leather Mittens! (2017)

I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration:  21:20
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio:   113kbps

File size: 774.6 MB
Download Mina Locked In My New Leather Mittens! (2017)

saratanda

« Reply #909 on: December 27, 2020, 06:52:29 AM »
Seven is Back

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant killer attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Duration:  4:30
Video:   640x480, MP4V, 798kbps

File size: 31.7 MB
Download Seven is Back

saratanda

« Reply #910 on: December 27, 2020, 07:12:34 AM »
Cinched and Secured Raven Eve - UltraGirl's Humiliating Challenge

The Collector has been working overtime, capturing UltraGirls from many different universes in an effort to secure a massive collection of power belts for an as yet unknown nefarious purpose. While reviewing data concerning his collection, he is alerted to the presence of an intruder: an UltraGirl whom he has never seen! Her power belt is tempting, but how can he ensure that she has sufficient powers to make her belt a worthy addition to his project? The only way possible is to capture the sexy superheroine, who is quickly overpowered and chained tightly to a chair. To add insult to her predicament, the top of her superheroine outfit has been pulled down to expose her super boobs, and they certainly are impressive. The Collector arrives to taunt her, gagging her with a nice fat ball that renders her confident invective to angry muffled gibberish as he leaves her to her fate! Can she escape?

Duration:  11:37
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 859.9 MB
Download Cinched and Secured Raven Eve - UltraGirl's Humiliating Challenge

saratanda

« Reply #911 on: December 27, 2020, 07:32:39 AM »
Thiccy Niccy - Vacuum Therapy

Release Year: 2020
Genres: bondage, septum piercing, natural tits, breast vacuum pump

So we own this new HuCow now. Her name is Thiccy Niccy and she came with a septum piercing and nipple piercings already! She is fully trained and very obedient. When we let her out of her cage, Niccy obediently padlocked her own collar to the wall and started oiling her udders. We have a new vacuum therapy machine, and we let Niccy try out all of the settings on herself.

Duration:  8:21
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14759kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 914.5 MB
Download Thiccy Niccy - Vacuum Therapy

saratanda

« Reply #912 on: December 27, 2020, 07:52:43 AM »
Sister Dee and the Mark part II

Sister Dee finds herself on the Mark II Suck-n-Blow device. As if that wasn't bad enough, there are thee super sadists in the room. Gord and Lydia have PD offering assistance in the bondage mayhem. It's not looking good for Dee.

Duration:  16:59
Video:   640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

File size: 119.6 MB
Download Sister Dee and the Mark part II

saratanda

« Reply #913 on: December 27, 2020, 08:12:48 AM »
Teen Jessica Bondage

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

Sexy teen Jessica Bondage and gags, hot sensual roped action.

Duration:  10:12
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1498kbps

File size: 121.6 MB
Download Teen Jessica Bondage

saratanda

« Reply #914 on: December 27, 2020, 08:32:52 AM »
Darling

Cast: Rose Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado.
Rose is exposed and manhandled. She's so cute that her body can be thrown around with ease. With her arms tied tightly and her elbows touching she's put in an intense hogtie that just keeps getting tighter.
She needs to be suspended. She's put in a box tie and an INSEX mask is put on. Pantyhose and electrical tape. Then she's put into a shrimp tie. Time for the cane to leave its mark.

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  41:40
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Darling

saratanda

« Reply #915 on: December 27, 2020, 08:52:56 AM »
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Flee For Your Life

Genres: Bondage

He ties also her elbows and Juliette gets also a ballgag. Now Juliette struggles more.

Duration:  35:28
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2737kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 744.9 MB
Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Flee For Your Life

saratanda

« Reply #916 on: December 27, 2020, 09:13:00 AM »
Hogtied & Faceless

Studio:  Restricted Senses
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Linerge, Leather Hoods, Collar, Latex, Mask, Leather Boots

Mina spends the entire video hooded tightly in a black lambskin leather hood, and dressed in a tight fitting slick black catsuit with thigh high boots. She is hogtied on screen into a strict position, with her elbows tightly bound and her head roped and pulled back, and she is left like that to ponder her faceless existence.

Duration:  17:19
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5746kbps
Audio:   104kbps

File size: 780.5 MB
Download Hogtied & Faceless

saratanda

« Reply #917 on: December 27, 2020, 09:33:04 AM »
Dominica In Transport Van

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Punish

Busty slut Dominica In Transport Van hand cuffs action. Enjoy and watch!

Duration:  6:27
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps
Audio:   153kbps

File size: 190.0 MB
Download Dominica In Transport Van

saratanda

« Reply #918 on: December 28, 2020, 06:34:31 AM »
The Jewell Pretzel

Jewll Marceau has come back for another session with us. As most of you know, Lydia is an expert at tying off knots. She's not going to use rope this time though! Lydia wants to tie Jewell herself into a pretzel! I sure hope Jewell did her stretches this morning, because she's going be hanging in a precarious situation. Not to mention the fine selection of toys that Lydia has to provide our little pretzel, Jewell for entertainment!

Duration:  8:13
Video:   640x480, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio:   122kbps

File size: 114.1 MB
Download The Jewell Pretzel

saratanda

« Reply #919 on: December 28, 2020, 06:54:36 AM »
All Stretched Out  - Sasha

Genres: BDSM, Anal Fingering, BBQ Skewer, Butt Plug, Cage, Caning, Clit Ring, Dildo, Electrical Play, Finger Fucking, Fingering, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hand Job, Hitachi, Hood, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Pogo, Tattoo,

Being suspended in a cage about 6 feet above the ground has Sasha wondering what is coming next. From underneath her PD has great access to her ass and pussy. And the system of pullies is designed so that when he wants to PD can lower Sasha down to the ground and fuck her face mercilessly.

And the next stop for Sasha? The Rack. It is a medieval device used to stretch people out. They used it to extract confessions. We will use it to just keep her still while PD goes to work. It is hard to make her sit patiently while he puts these incredibly painful nipple clamps on. It is even more difficult to keep her from squirming against that dildo she is impaled on. Without incredible devices like this one it may be a lost cause.

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  49:04
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 578.6 MB
Download All Stretched Out  - Sasha