Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 44124 times)

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #880 on: December 24, 2020, 07:06:25 AM »
Mirabella Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Video language: English

Sexy girl Mirabella tied on chair Bondage extremal scene. Enjoy!

Format:   mp4
Duration:  10:06
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1543kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 123.8 MB
Download Mirabella Bondage

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #881 on: December 24, 2020, 07:26:29 AM »
Hailey Young, Sasha 3

If she can manage that maybe her torment will be over sooner than she thinks. Then again, if she cannot she can expect this to go on until she learns her lesson. feature some great sm play,  deepthroat action.

Duration:  32:37
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 366.9 MB
Download Hailey Young, Sasha 3

saratanda

« Reply #882 on: December 24, 2020, 07:46:33 AM »
Stretched and Single Tailed

Ruby is introduced to Naked Gord. She said she liked suspension, being inverted and also wanted to try the single tail.
It didn't take long to figure out how to accommodate her requests.

Duration:  5:10
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio:   156kbps

File size: 98.4 MB
Download Stretched and Single Tailed

saratanda

« Reply #883 on: December 24, 2020, 08:06:38 AM »
Close Encounters - David Lawrence and Gia - Full HD 1080p

Gia is in a very precarious situation. Master has tied her very securely to his favorite chair, her legs are pulled apart to expose her most venerable area. He quickly gags her in anticipation of her protests. Gia takes a deep breath, her eyes open wide as she sees Master walk towards her. She cringes as she thinks of the punishment for complaining to much and knows she will never be able to remain silent, regardless of the consequences.

Duration:  9:21
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9701kbps

File size: 675.1 MB
Download Close Encounters - David Lawrence and Gia - Full HD 1080p

saratanda

« Reply #884 on: December 24, 2020, 08:26:42 AM »
MILF JJ Plush bondage, Someone will find you eventually, Borntobebound

Rachel Adams is robbing a house in a tight blue dress, hosiery and stilettos when the home owner appears. Rachel decides it is best to tie her up to keep her out of the way. The woman does as told and burglar Rachel gets to work tying her up. Then she removes her own panties and puts them in the womans mouth, sealing it closed with purple wrap. She goes for a look at the house unhappy with her findings, then she tapes up the womans hands so that she can not pick at the knots and she puts the black tape over her face. She knocks her over on her side and then goes to work robbing her, telling her that someone will find her eventually.

Duration:  23:13
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3969kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 728.5 MB
Download MILF JJ Plush bondage, Someone will find you eventually, Borntobebound

saratanda

« Reply #885 on: December 24, 2020, 08:46:46 AM »
Angry Coach

At a special boarding sport-school for girls in Russia, two girls failed to show good results during a sports competition against another sports school. Cruel corporal punishment by the coach of these unfortunate young girls followed after all of the girls were  to strip and do exercises naked. Two victims one by one were  to stay in  position face down on their knees on the floor and unspeakably painful & degrading paddling by huge wood paddles was administered by sadistic coach with full , leaving the girls' naked posteriors  red.

Format:   avi
Duration:  59:33
Video:   720x480, XviD, 2628kbps
Audio:   62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Angry Coach

saratanda

« Reply #886 on: December 24, 2020, 09:06:50 AM »
Strap tie And Latex

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Lizz is admiring herself in her mirror with her latex catsuit, waist cincher and neck corset.  She has a collection of gags that she's going to try out on herself and starts by strapping a large 2  inch red ballgag into her mouth.  She preens a bit and admires her shiny curves in the mirror before picking up one of her favorites, the inflatable butterfly.

Duration:  12:41
Video:   1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5214kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 502.5 MB
Download Strap tie And Latex

saratanda

« Reply #887 on: December 24, 2020, 09:26:54 AM »
Stretched, Bent and Split part 1

In her first go around, Kaite was just ready to give BDSM a try...this time she was ready to be challenged...I took advantage of Katie's natural flexability, stretching bending and splitting her fragile little frame to it's limits...The scenes are short but intense as I punish and pleasure our helpless slut thoroughly..

Duration:  8:09
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 221.0 MB
Download Stretched, Bent and Split part 1

saratanda

« Reply #888 on: December 25, 2020, 06:28:19 AM »
Lucie Theodorova, Lucy Lee

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Crave domination and total control from their hot female dommes!

Duration:  11:43
Video:   960x540, AVC (H.264), 2564kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 231.1 MB
Download Lucie Theodorova, Lucy Lee

saratanda

« Reply #889 on: December 25, 2020, 06:48:24 AM »
TG2 Club Bt Part 17

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the bacchanalia will begin ...

Duration:  40:38
Video:   500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio:   123kbps

File size: 294.4 MB
Download TG2 Club Bt Part 17

saratanda

« Reply #890 on: December 25, 2020, 07:08:28 AM »
Montana Sky

Studio:  SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast:  Montana Sky
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

Beautiful girl ... her tied and f"cks a guy with a good member of ... girl sucks his cock sweet mouth...Hard master class from the master, he gives a lesson naughty bitch to substitute her all holes.

Duration:  20:51
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
Audio:   94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Montana Sky

saratanda

« Reply #891 on: December 25, 2020, 07:28:32 AM »
Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Studio:  RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Duration:  21:20
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio:   113kbps

File size: 774.6 MB
Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

saratanda

« Reply #892 on: December 25, 2020, 07:48:37 AM »
Dee Coed bondage orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Teen slave Dee Coed extreme bondage orgasm, punishment on the floor.

Duration:  11:22
Video:   720x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio:   181kbps

File size: 259.0 MB
Download Dee Coed bondage orgasm

saratanda

« Reply #893 on: December 25, 2020, 08:08:40 AM »
HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rinn The Stripper Needs Discipline

Release Year: 2012
Studio:  FutileStruggles
Genres:  bdsm, bondage

Wealthy Husbands and Business owners often hire me to handle certain problems with their wives and employees. Today a strip club owner has sent over one of his dancers for an attitude adjustment. She has been refusing dances to certain customers and has been showing up to work late. The obvious solution is to bend her over and beat her with a strap or paddle, but he wants her to be ready for work the next day, so marks must be minimal. Some intense uncomfortable bondage might be the answer. The clip starts with her seated, with her wrists bound, in my work space. I approach her from behind with a huge cleaning sponge. I can see why she's here. She gets mouthy and bratty right off the bat. I immediately cram the entire sponge in her mouth and then tightly tape it in place. I grab her by her hair and stand her up. I put her nose to the post and order her to stay. I grab a piece of rope and tie her waist to the post. Next I bind her ankles. They are tied to a hook a foot or so away from the post. I then bind her thighs. I tie rope into her hair pigtail style. I have plans for them later. I now start on her arms. Her wrists were already bound but more rope is needed. I tie her forearms in 2 more places. I then tie her elbows together and finally a simple chest harness is applied. Her arms are pulled up high behind her and tied off. They are also pulled down to the floor and tied off as well. I tie her pigtail hairties up and out to the sides pulling her head back and limiting side to side movement. She thinks I'm done with her as I walk away. I am for now, but I'm not done. I leave her to whimper and moan in her bondage for a while. When I return, I add a nose clamp. I then tie a string to it and tie the end off to a ring attached up high on the post, her head back even further. I lightly smack and grab her ass. She jerks and the nose clamp tightens causing her to whimper even more. I leave her once again. When I return, I have one more surprise. I lift her dress and add a crotch rope. I tie it up high and tight behind her. I leave her to endure the bondage once again. At the end of the clip, I untie her from the post and sit her down in a chair. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. If it's what I want to hear then she can be done for the day, if not... well then I have plenty of rope left.

Duration:  39:21
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio:   119kbps

File size: 878.7 MB
Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rinn The Stripper Needs Discipline

saratanda

« Reply #894 on: December 25, 2020, 08:28:45 AM »
Heavy Rubber - features scenes

Genres: Bdsm, Fetish, Latex

Heavy Rubber compilation, fetish latex bdsm scenes movie.

Format:   m4v
Duration:  1:02:42
Video:   942x720, AVC (H.264), 1159kbps
Audio:   153kbps

File size: 893.9 MB
Download Heavy Rubber - features scenes

saratanda

« Reply #895 on: December 25, 2020, 08:48:49 AM »
Thighs Spread Chair Tie

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

Thighs Spread Chair Tie for hard body slave Amanda Fox!

Duration:  20:04
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio:   115kbps

File size: 443.8 MB
Download Thighs Spread Chair Tie

saratanda

« Reply #896 on: December 25, 2020, 09:08:54 AM »
Mina Meow Mouse Wheel

As you already know, Mina Meow is a very petite girl! That doesn't mean that we can't get her into a bit of exercise on the Mouse Wheel! Johnny and Gord have modified the Mouse Wheel so that it sits a bit lower on the ground. Let's see if little Mina can keep up! She is in pretty good shape really, but let's see how long Gord can keep her running at full pace!

Duration:  9:36
Video:   640x480, AVC (H.264), 1719kbps
Audio:   122kbps

File size: 129.8 MB
Download Mina Meow Mouse Wheel

saratanda

« Reply #897 on: December 25, 2020, 09:28:58 AM »
Lost in Translation part 7

Rain Degrey has her mouth occupied with a lot of cock before she is allowed to scream. Perhaps she can scream her pretty song out with Alebeard's cock deeply seeded in her throat. Sing your song Miss Degrey!!

Duration:  6:08
Video:   1080x608, AVC (H.264), 1243kbps

File size: 63.2 MB
Download Lost in Translation part 7

saratanda

« Reply #898 on: December 26, 2020, 06:30:22 AM »
Charging debts 

Cast:  Lilith, Isabel, Babi Ventura, Demmi, Marcella Schultz, Bianca Santos, Grazy, Isa Blue, Byanca Tavares
Genres: Trampling, Female Domination

Bianca is working on another normal day, when her partner Marcella enters the office carrying someone. When they put the girl on the floor, Bianca recognizes the girl: Isabel, the one who's owing them a lot of money. They wake up the girl by slapping her face and decide to charge the debts in another painful way. Using Isabel as a carpet they walk on top of her body with their beautiful shoes, putting all their weight in every step and smashing her legs, belly, breasts and head. You can see Isabel's skin getting red and marked, while Bianca and Marcella have fun with her pain and even jump on her belly to make it worse. I guess after all of this, all of her debts are paid!

Duration:  33:31
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7873kbps
Audio:   122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Charging debts 

saratanda

« Reply #899 on: December 26, 2020, 06:50:30 AM »
Allison & Seven Get trucked

Here at the House of Gord we are well equipped to ship, boondoggle, transport, and trundle any number of nubile ladies, and often in bulk shipments. In this set we have two intrepid damsels being transported at the same time. First we mount Allison. She can't wait to get her pretty ass trussed up. She almost jumps on the hood without any coercion. A few minutes later it's Seven's turn. With the armsheath tightened up, she is quickly bent forward and cinched down.

Duration:  10:02
Video:   640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 70.7 MB
Download Allison & Seven Get trucked