Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 44125 times)

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #860 on: December 22, 2020, 07:02:15 AM »
A year after wedding

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

Couple  games, extreme cuckold humilation action. watch!!!

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  1:06:48
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2920kbps
Audio:   31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download A year after wedding

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #861 on: December 22, 2020, 07:22:20 AM »
Sister Dee and PD

PD watches with interest as Sister Dee is fucked on the Foldy Fuck device. Then he decides to lend a hand. Apparently he needs caning practice on a moving target.
Three super sadists, canes, fucking machines and electrical devices all in one room is bad news for Dee.

Format:   mp4
Duration:  15:07
Video:   640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 106.6 MB
Download Sister Dee and PD

saratanda

« Reply #862 on: December 22, 2020, 07:42:24 AM »
Salomea Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped

Salomea in patyhose extreme rope Bondage on the floor action.

Duration:  10:06
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2003kbps

File size: 157.9 MB
Download Salomea Bondage

saratanda

« Reply #863 on: December 22, 2020, 08:02:28 AM »
Patricia Home Wife

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

House wife Patricia Homemade hard rope bondage on the floor.

Duration:  10:06
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1878kbps

File size: 148.6 MB
Download Patricia Home Wife

saratanda

« Reply #864 on: December 22, 2020, 08:22:32 AM »
The Colour Purple

Studio:  Restricted Senses
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Leather Hoods, Collar, Bodysuits, Bound, Mask, Stockings, Boots

This week Mina is wearing a purple mermaid bodysuit, black thigh high socks and black heels. She is bound tightly into a purple gwen hood and hogtied with black rope. The doxy makes an appearance while she is very vulnerable and fun ensues! I decided at the last minute towards the end of the video that the hogtie was not tight enough and proceeded to test the limits.

Duration:  30:06
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5733kbps
Audio:   103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download The Colour Purple

saratanda

« Reply #865 on: December 22, 2020, 08:42:37 AM »
The Torture Bunny part 1

Ive been trying to get this little hottie back in my ropes since we shot her late last year...Chloe has an amazing body, tight and toned...She describes herself as a people pleaser, but when she begged me to hang her upside down by her ankles, I detected a note of enthusiastic masochism...Indeed, Chloe is a torture bunny, and all too happy to offer herself up for our BDSM pleasures

Duration:  12:24
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3417kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 339.2 MB
Download The Torture Bunny part 1

saratanda

« Reply #866 on: December 22, 2020, 09:02:41 AM »
Faye Ariel brainwashing

Two friends sat and enjoyed the tea, after which they had the idea to play bondage that would test the their bodies. Download and enjoy!

Duration:  24:33
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4218kbps
Audio:   86kbps

File size: 805.5 MB
Download Faye Ariel brainwashing

saratanda

« Reply #867 on: December 22, 2020, 09:22:45 AM »
Blue Everything!

Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Latex, Leather Hoods, Mask, Stockings

Mina is wearing a blue shiny bodysuit over black pantyhose and patent ballet boots. She is hooded and gagged tightly in our Open Mouth Hood, and Harness Ball gag, she is the zipped into a blue Zipper Armbinder and is totally helpless and securely bound. Her legs are crossed and belted at her ankles, then to her thighs. Her helpless bound single sleeve arms are secured off to one side of her body and finally her head is pulled back and secured to a belt down by her ass. A tight and helpless position, but knowing Mina.

Duration:  28:44
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps

Download Blue Everything!

saratanda

« Reply #868 on: December 23, 2020, 06:24:11 AM »
Ropes Shiny Boots

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Humilation

I walked into the Boss's office wearing tight black disco jeans, a white blouse -- unbuttoned low enough to see my cleavage, a printed neck scarf and leather peep toe 6.3 inch super arch high heels. As I strode across the office precariously balancing as I made each step, I asked the Boss if he wanted to see me.

Duration:  14:09
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4159kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 444.7 MB
Download Ropes Shiny Boots

saratanda

« Reply #869 on: December 23, 2020, 06:44:15 AM »
Doxy Time Out In Silver

Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Vibrator, Ballgag, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Bound

We shot this video about 15 minutes after we wrapped shooting RS-199 Sparkle Motion II. Mina was taking some time out after the shoot, she was pretty comfortable in the way she was tied, I was checking on some things and I decided I would blindfold her and put a pretty serious harness ballgag on her because she was being a feisty little shit. I left her like that for about another 15 minutes while I tended to some stuff on-line and then decided what the hell I would just turn it into another shoot! So, I pulled out the Doxy and started rolling.

Duration:  16:41
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5706kbps

File size: 746.2 MB
Download Doxy Time Out In Silver

saratanda

« Reply #870 on: December 23, 2020, 07:04:19 AM »
Bitch Strip Boogie

You want humiliation, then don't miss out on the pretty Cameron bark like a ! She even cries like a baby with a crotch rope strangling her pussy! All lovely young bitches, stripped, whipped, gagged and bound that are waiting in bondage just for you! These sexy asses and juicy tits are irresistible, cum find out for yourself.

Format:   avi
Duration:  1:38:00
Video:   640x480, XviD, 1229kbps

File size: 981.7 MB
Download Bitch Strip Boogie

saratanda

« Reply #871 on: December 23, 2020, 07:24:23 AM »
Her wild fantasies

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Brunette russian slave girl, extreme humilation. punishment action.

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  54:56
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2910kbps
Audio:   31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Her wild fantasies

saratanda

« Reply #872 on: December 23, 2020, 07:44:27 AM »
Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

Gorgeous Zoe is pushed into the living room with her arms bound behind her back. Jay seems unhappy with the beautiful redhead and that can mean only one thing: hours of strict bondage for the poor girl. Her clothes are roughly pulled away as ropes are wound around her body and a ballgag is jammed into her mouth. She ends up being strung up to the ceiling and  to stand in her 5" heels. Heavy clamps dangle from her hard nipples and drool flows onto her big tits. A stool tie becomes an elbows-together bind (onscreen) featuring tit clamps and a heavy leather gag strapped to her face. Bound hand and foot (elbows together again), Zoe struggles in frustration -- nothing is coming loose. She pants and moans as she rolls about the floor before Jay folds her into a strict hogtie onscreen. She can now barely move and her growing frustration is evident. Zoe is then roughly manhandled as Jay leads her around by her hair, flings her over his shoulder, grabs at her tits and ass, then straps a white ballgag between her teeth. Another onscreen elbows-together tie has her yelping as the ropes are cinched and knotted.

Format:   real
Duration:  1:07:25
Video:   600x336, RV40
Audio:   94kbps

File size: 340.7 MB
Download Jay Edwards - Paying The Price

saratanda

« Reply #873 on: December 23, 2020, 08:04:31 AM »
The Steel Chair

Anna Rose makes the mistake of testing her new steel chair when Gord and Jamna are the test team. Janna is still remembering what Anna did to her in the cell block when the tables were turned.

Duration:  12:52
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio:   156kbps

File size: 245.0 MB
Download The Steel Chair

saratanda

« Reply #874 on: December 23, 2020, 08:24:35 AM »
Hardtied - Emma Haize

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets. This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Duration:  1:07:03
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio:   109kbps

Download Hardtied - Emma Haize

saratanda

« Reply #875 on: December 23, 2020, 08:44:40 AM »
Black Fishnet Fetish Doll

Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Linerge, Leather Hoods, Gag, Collar, Bodysuits, Stockings, Mask, Ballgagged 

Mina is wearing a fishnet top and stockings, with a tight leather corset over the top. She spends the entire video secured tightly in an open mouth hood like the object she is. She is ballgagged and laced into a tight lambskin armbinder, she is then strapped and left to wiggle around.

Duration:  27:43
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps
Audio:   104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Black Fishnet Fetish Doll

saratanda

« Reply #876 on: December 23, 2020, 09:04:44 AM »
Mina Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit (2017)

Paired with an Artifice Clothing waist cincher, which turns out was a little on the small side, and black heels. She is bound with our new 4mm Acid Purple Rope, which you can buy at our store, elbows tied tightly, chest harness, and hogtied. The stretch PVC bodysuit making all sorts of squeaking rubber noises as she moves around helpless, with her corset restricting her movement rather severely. This was actually a very tough position for Mina, lying on her stomach made her feel uncomfortable due to the tight corset, and I had to let her out a little early, but we think it was worth it, the shots of her in this outfit are stunning and sexy. You will definitely be seeing more of these kinds of costumes.

Duration:  16:16
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps
Audio:   112kbps

File size: 590.3 MB
Download Mina Black Stretch Pvc Thong Bodysuit (2017)

saratanda

« Reply #877 on: December 23, 2020, 09:24:48 AM »
Punished For Binding

Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Elizabeth walked into Mr Big Boss's office noticing something very weird.  The calendar for him was suspiciously empty of any sort of engagement.  She asked him why that was and he answered that he'd put aside a day to keep her bound and gagged instead of working. 

Duration:  14:45
Video:   1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5214kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 584.3 MB
Download Punished For Binding

saratanda

« Reply #878 on: December 24, 2020, 06:26:15 AM »
White Fetish Package Hooded Armbindered Strapped

Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Corset, Leather Hoods, Boots, Collar, Bodysuits, Stockings, Mask, Strapped

Mina is looking delicious and sexy as fuck in a white body stocking, tight black leather corset and patent ballet boots. She is laced tightly into a white lambskin Gwendoline Hood and then she is bound tightly into a matching white lambskin Zipper Armbinder. That is not enough for me as usual so I proceed to add belts! She ends up in a very tight belted hogtie, with her head strapped tight and pulled back to her elbow restraints. A truly stuck fetish doll package, nothing but an object, no hope of release until I see fit.  This is a brilliantly sexy tie, its one of my all time faves, I have done this once

Duration:  25:33
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio:   104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download White Fetish Package Hooded Armbindered Strapped

saratanda

« Reply #879 on: December 24, 2020, 06:46:20 AM »
Beverly Hills

Release Year: 2019
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps

Beverly Hills is a sex worker. That's perfect for him because he likes to push women who think they are sexually enlightened. Their surprise when they realize they hadn't even scratched the surface is delightful. Her outfit hides what he finds out is an amazing body. Fit and toned, but curvy in all the best places. Her giant tits and wide hips make him instantly excited. He decides early on that she's going to get his dick. As he slowly breaks her down inside and out he fucks every inch of her. She's hornier than she knows what to do with and that's when he knows... He's got 'er.

Duration:  47:44
Video:   850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 990.0 MB
Download Beverly Hills