Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 336380 times)

mistrzuploadu

BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD
« Reply #4260 on: November 02, 2023, 08:20:41 PM »
BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD

Starring: Goddess Payton

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BRAT PRINCESS CRUSHES HIS MANHOOD
Format: mp4
Size: 529.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 11127 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Oh, what is one to do with a slave with a pitifully small penis? Dissatisfied in every way, Goddess Payton searches for a position her useless slave can handle. The only job she can think of, is for him to be her human floor mat, as she wipes her shoes on his cock and balls, grinding them into dust.

It's the most attention she has ever given to this pathetic slave's sex organs, so he had better enjoy it and be appreciative. Payton demands that he smile for her, as she takes her high heel pumps and crushes his cock and balls down to the floor like a used-up cigarette.

It's so exhilarating for the beautiful and sexy Goddess Payton to dig her pointy heels deep into his cock.  it's a wonder why he does not get a hard on in the presence of this gorgeous Goddess. It is after all, the only sex he is going to get, so he had better make the most of it.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BDSM, SMALL TESTICLE HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: goddess payton, brat princess, high heels, female domination, ball, humiliation, female supremacy, ball crushing, slave punishmnt, female superiority, ball stomping, slave training, femdom, foot domination, human floor mat.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 529.24 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Punishment for bad worker
« Reply #4261 on: November 03, 2023, 06:39:04 AM »
Punishment for bad worker

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Punishment for bad worker
Size: 313.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:05, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Our worker has not done a proper job in our studio! He is not trying good to satisfy us! ME, Lady Darkfairytale and Lady BlackWidow punish him now, no mercy for such a terrible sl.ave! Shoes kissing, spitting, face slapping, kicking, and sucking our strapons is all he deserve. ;)

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, HUMILIATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING.
Keywords: triple domination, spitting, femdom, face slapping, triple domme, female domination, evil woman, laughing, boot kissing, kicking, trainers, fit mistress, spit, casual, no mercy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.11 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

mistrzuploadu

Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy
« Reply #4262 on: November 03, 2023, 07:34:20 AM »
Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Kidnaping bondage and strapon fantasy
Size: 460.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I've met Mark in the nightclub. He've got drung and weak very quickly and I took him to my dungeon-house. He is very stupid that he came with the stranger woman to the apartament in this condition... ;) He is waking up completely bondaged and gagged with my strapon in his ass. I out my big dildo in his virgin asshole with nomercy and then do a pictures of him 6to make sure he will be. agood boy for me for the long time

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BONDAGE, SHEMALES, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, FEMDOM.
Keywords: shemale, strap on, leather, femdom, blackmail, young mistress, evil woman, bondage, hostige, pegging, hard, mistress, strapon, no mercy, fit mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 460.11 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma
« Reply #4263 on: November 03, 2023, 08:29:49 AM »
Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Triple nurse pegging of the patient in the coma
Size: 468.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Me, dark_fairy and mistress.black.widow know perfect cure for our patients in the c0ma. We need to peg them regulary, when they are sleping and unaware. ;) We are sure it will help them to get back to the world much quicker. It would work for you, right?

Category: MEDICAL CLINIC
Related Categories: MEDICAL FETISH, ANAL, PEGGING, NURSE PLAY, STRAP-ON.
Keywords: anal, triple domme, doctor, pegging, group sex, medical fetish, evil woman, group pegging, nurse, leggins, latex, medical clinic, femdom, latex leggins.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.29 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING
« Reply #4264 on: November 03, 2023, 09:34:27 AM »
ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_ENDLESS BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING
Size: 1.27 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:35, 13222 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

BRAND NEW!!! Amanda delivers some of the HARDEST BAREFOOT BALL TRAMPLING that we have ever filmed!!! She uses all her WEIGHT and STRENGTH to FLATTEN his TESTICLES!!! She applies so much PRESSURE on his BALLS that her FEET actually go in between his SPERM SACK!!! THIS IS EXTREME!!! HD QUALITY!!!! WARNING: THIS CLIP IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC...VIEWERS

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: EBONY, BALL STOMPING, FOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: ebony.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.27 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Professor's Foot Fetish
« Reply #4265 on: November 03, 2023, 03:38:11 PM »
Professor's Foot Fetish

Starring: Goddess Raven Bay

General:
Name: GFD_Professor's Foot Fetish
Size: 65.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:43, 1114 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Raven Bay is a sexy student who drops by her professor's office to help him grade some papers. She had just left the gym so when she disappears to get some water her can't help but to sneak into her gym bag and get out her dirty, sweaty gym socks. When she walks in to find him with his nose buried in her smelly socks, she humiliates him by dangling the socks in his face while laughing at him. She decides to use his foot fetish to her advantage, hopping on his desk and making him kneel before her on the floor at her feet. She snaps photos of him sniffing, kissing, and licking her feet to blackmail him into getting her the internship she wants.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TOE SUCKING.
Keywords: raven bay, classroom, sole licking, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 65.62 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Manipulating Friend's Husband
« Reply #4266 on: November 03, 2023, 04:42:11 PM »
Manipulating Friend's Husband

Starring: Goddess Alexis Rodriguez

General:
Name: GFD_Manipulating Friend's Husband
Size: 516.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:42, 5020 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 239 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Alexis is about to go out, but her friend isn't ready to leave yet. As her friend finishes getting ready, she decides to tease her friend's husband. She starts by grabbing his cock, then takes a seat, propping her feet up on the kitchen table. After taking off her sexy pointed toe high heels, he kisses her feet then wraps his tongue around each toe, sliding it in between them before licking her bare soles. See her slap his face with her feet and shove her foot in his mouth. Things heat up when they switch rooms and she pulls his cock out, giving him a steamy foot job. Watch as she massages his cock with her feet, foot milking him like he craves

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: toe sucking, alexia rodregez.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 516.1 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Taken Home by a Stripper
« Reply #4267 on: November 03, 2023, 05:45:56 PM »
Taken Home by a Stripper

Starring: Goddess Kimmy Granger

General:
Name: GFD_Taken Home by a Stripper
Size: 55.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:21, 1144 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Kimmy Granger is an extremely sexy stripper who is looking as sexy as ever in a thong, corset, and sky high black heels. Luckily for you, she decided to take you home with her, but managed to get a hold of your wallet first. After a long night of dancing, her feet are super sweaty and sore, so if you want your wallet back you are going to have to pamper her feet, worshiping them like they deserve. You are going to clean her salty, sweaty soles with your tongue, licking her from heel to toe and sliding your tongue between each one of them. You are also going to stroke your cock as you clean her feet, following her masturbation instructions.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: foot humiliation, kimmy granger, pov, pov foot worship, stripper, femdom, tease and denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 55.31 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Slavery is The Future !
« Reply #4268 on: November 03, 2023, 06:41:13 PM »
Slavery is The Future !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Slavery is The Future !
Size: 1.39 GB
Video: avc1, 00:08:12, 24180 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 122 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its the year 2050 & men everywhere have all been execetuted & the remainder few bought/ sold/ traded to slavery. Enslaved by beautiful woman to clean and obey their mistresses. Now Down on your knees where you belong boot slave, Ive got a sexy guest today ( Savannafox) and our boots aren't going to clean themselves will they. Lick here, kiss and suck these long heels. Our heels are bigger than your dick LOL suck them good or suffer the consequences.

Hint: All slaves are beaten and trained without any regulation, equal rights is long gone and doesn't exist anymore. New Rule: You are my property and i will do as I please with you.

CATEGORY: BOOTS WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, SOLES LICKING, HEELS SUCKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FAT PIG HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE , BRATTY PRINCESS, LEATHER BOOTS,VERBAL

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: bratty goddess, brat girls, domination, humiliation, female domination, female supremacy, fat slave, sub, bitch, big leather boots, shiny boots.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.39 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

3 Day Cure to Ballbusting! 4
« Reply #4269 on: November 03, 2023, 07:45:30 PM »
3 Day Cure to Ballbusting! 4

General:
Name: JASMMEND_3 Day Cure to Ballbusting! 4
Size: 809.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:56, 6990 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

REAL TIME SESSION: Day 3
ITs the Last Day of therapy and I don't intend to ease up at all.
Ive got 4 Sexy pairs of expensive High Heels I test on Slave to see which hurt the most. Since slave is blind folded He can't see the hits coming so i describe the type of heel it is as I'm putting it on. He's clearly already in a LOT of pain but I have want to wear the deadliest shoes out never know I might run into a loser in public and have to kick him out my way. LOL
By the time I've finished Ball Busting him he's Crying his eyeballs out and He can't make up his mind LOL and coming up with random numbers LOL
What Pair Should I kick you with ?
My Needs and Safety always come first !
You Can hear Slave Crying Begging me to stop but this is THERAPY there is NO Safe Words!

CATEGORIES: HIGH HEELS, LEGS, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, CBT, COCK TEASE, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, LEATHER, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, RT,

Category: HIGH HEELS
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, LEGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: high heels, legs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 809.07 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

12 Long Minutes!
« Reply #4270 on: November 03, 2023, 08:41:08 PM »
12 Long Minutes!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_12 Long Minutes!
Size: 602.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:59, 6861 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 151 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sometimes My slaves need to be absolutely BROKEN and reminded of their place in My QUEENDOM!

Im the Queen here and who better to break Slaves than me, besides I like doing my own dirty work. Watch How quickly I break this one LOL It is not long before the slave is literally BEGGING for me to stop and I keep going. I love watching My STILETTO-HEELED BOOTS dig into his flesh, As i walk around its whole chest and CROTCH and Just to make sure I was hurting it I Spent a Few minutes Jumping on it with my sharp boots.

This Poor slave is nothing more than human property, I Do what I please with it. It has not Human rights in my eyes.

When I was done with it I stuck it back in its Human KENNEL for the day but not before shoot a post trample interview with it LOL it swears it will never be trampled again but again thats not really up to it.

Who else wishes to Visit me, Ive got Kennels for up to 3 slaves at a time, You'd rest there when Im not "Using" you . This Privilege is costly so don't email me unless ready to submit. Ive got Daily to Weekly Rates, All interactions can or not be recorded just depends on what we agree upon.

Come See me, Consider it a much needed vacation.

CATEGORY: HIGH HEELS TRAMPLING, EXTREME DOMINATION,PUNISHMENT, DOMINATION, SUB, BRATTY GODDESS, DOMINATRIX, PRINCESS, MIND FUCK, SUBMISSIVE TRAINING,STOMACH,

Category Trampling
Related Categories Corporal Bdsm,  Domination,  Extreme Domination,  High Heels,  Mind Fuck
Keywords High Heels Trampling,Domination,Mind Fuck,Sorporal Punishment,Trampling,Sub,Fullweight Jumping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 602.02 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Puny and Pathetic!
« Reply #4271 on: November 04, 2023, 06:40:05 AM »
Puny and Pathetic!

Starring:
LB0079

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Puny and Pathetic!
Size: 465.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:04, 2057 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.33 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Maid to Suffer!
« Reply #4272 on: November 04, 2023, 07:43:23 AM »
Maid to Suffer!

Starring:
LB0080

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Maid to Suffer!
Size: 455.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:19, 2063 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 455.14 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Dodgy Doctor!
« Reply #4273 on: November 04, 2023, 08:40:16 AM »
Dodgy Doctor!

Starring:
LB0081

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Dodgy Doctor!
Size: 434.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:11, 2047 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 434.85 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Pleasure Through Pain
« Reply #4274 on: November 04, 2023, 09:37:04 AM »
Pleasure Through Pain

Starring:

General:
Name: MAS_Pleasure Through Pain
Size: 283.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:53, 7938 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Leya tends to heavily her male slaves. This isn't just because she is cruel and enjoys their suffering, but it's also because she wants to train them to experience pleasure through pain. The first part of the pleasure from her repeatedly stinging whip comes from the fact that is pleases her, and her pleasure should always be pleasure for her male pets. And secondly she does reward his suffering by letting him occasionally kiss her ass.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: WHIPPING
Keywords: WHIPPING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.94 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Piercing Pan
« Reply #4275 on: November 04, 2023, 04:27:03 PM »
Piercing Pan

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Piercing Pan
Size: 26.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:15, 719 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 26.08 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Trample, Crush, Squeeze, Stretch, Flick and Generally Torment his Balls
« Reply #4276 on: November 04, 2023, 05:24:35 PM »
Trample, Crush, Squeeze, Stretch, Flick and Generally Torment his Balls

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Trample, Crush, Squeeze, Stretch, Flick and Generally Torment his Balls
Size: 62.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:19, 713 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 62.68 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart
« Reply #4277 on: November 04, 2023, 06:22:13 PM »
Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart
Size: 1.12 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:19, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 235 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby is standing over Lance Hart.  She's wearing shiny pantyhose and sneakers.  She has him wearing fishnets and heals.  She tells him he can have her pussy if she can kick his balls.  He'd do anything.

She starts with some taps to his balls and goes harder and harder with knees, hard kicks and eventually she grinds her sneaker into his cock and balls.  She lets him touch her perfect tits for just a second, then slams him hard in the balls.  "Sorry. [smile]"

"I don't care how much it hurts."

After a lot of hard and teasing, Bunny stands hard on his balls, "Ok, I guess you can have my pussy now."

Bunny Colby made a deal with Lance in "Your Balls for My Pussy" where if he could take a LOT of ball busting, she would let him have her pussy.  Now she's letting him slide his hard cock inside her.  She lets him fuck her for a minute, rolling her eyes the whole time.

"You know what, I'm gonna get on top."

Bunny rides Lance and uses his cock to make her cum really quick, then gets off him.  "If you wanna cum, you can, but I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

Bunny pounds Lance's ass hard and deep in a few positions.  She lets him stroke his cock and touch her perfect tits.  Right when he's about to cum, she mentions to him that after he cums, his balls are hers for keeps.

Lance immediately takes stops stroking his cock.  He's terrified of the long and painful things she'll do to his balls if he cums.  She grabs his cock and starts stroking while she moves her pink strap on cock inside him.  He can't help it and blows a huge load all over himself.

"Well, these balls are mine now." Bunny says casually as she continues to stroke his sensitive cock.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX, STRAP-ON, BALLBUSTING, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: bunny colby, nadya nablakova, big tits, femdom sex, fucking, strapon, ballbusting, hard ballbusting, pov ballbusting, handjob, cumshot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.12 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Edge to attention - HACKER - attention for Bunny Colby FULL
« Reply #4278 on: November 04, 2023, 07:24:33 PM »
Edge to attention - HACKER - attention for Bunny Colby FULL

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Edge to attention - HACKER - attention for Bunny Colby FULL
Size: 921 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:41, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 235 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby is wearing a red high cut leotard and shiny pantyhose.  She wants to give you the worst case of blue balls in your life.  You're going to do every thing she tells you to.

She instructs you to edge yourself over and over, occasionally slapping yourself in your blue balls.

Bunny might seriously damage your balls this time.  She gets you to edge over and over.  You can't stop.  Her tits are perfect.  Her face is perfect.  You're balls are dying and you can't help it.  You just keep edging over and over and slapping yourself in the balls whenever she tells you to.

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: CBT INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: bunny colby, nadya nablakova, big tits, shiny pantyhose, edging, blue balls, cbt instruction, hurt your balls for me, aching balls.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 921 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Suck Dicks for Leigh and Bunny FULL
« Reply #4279 on: November 04, 2023, 08:25:11 PM »
Suck Dicks for Leigh and Bunny FULL

Starring: Leigh Raven, Bunny Colby

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Suck Dicks for Leigh and Bunny FULL
Size: 835.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:11, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 236 Kbps, 44 Khz

Leigh Raven (Penthouse Pet July 2018) and Bunny Colby are going to get you to suck dicks for them.

"I bet if we show him our tits, he'll suck a dick for us."

They encourage you to jerk off to them.  They want you dumb and horny.  Nothing turns them on more then getting guys to go gay for them.

Leigh and Bunny have a present for you.  An actual hard dick for you to suck the cum out of.  You'd do anything do fuck them, even suck a guy's dick.

They show you how to do it right.  After this, they'll probably whore you out on the street.

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, BIG TITS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, FISHNETS.
Keywords: leigh raven, penthouse pet, bunny colby, nadya nablakova, leotard pantyhose, perfect tits, big tits, cock sucking instruction, suck dick for me, sissy training, encouraged bi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 835.19 MB<<<