Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 342551 times)

mistrzuploadu

Forced to enjoy fucking
« Reply #4220 on: October 29, 2023, 06:22:00 PM »
Forced to enjoy fucking

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Forced to enjoy fucking
Format: mp4
Size: 544.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:57, 8368 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 121 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Zita forcefully grabs her slave, she drags him to position, opens his legs despite his will and pushes her huge strapon into his ass with one swift, yet very hard thrust. The slave screams out loud and tries to crawl away, but he can't, because Zita hold him still. Then comes the brutal assfucking, Zita enjoys and savors every single moment of it, until it lasts and then she left him there to suffer alone.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 544.67 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

REQUISITION feat AstroDomina
« Reply #4221 on: October 29, 2023, 07:18:34 PM »
REQUISITION feat AstroDomina

Starring: AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_REQUISITION feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:46, 13043 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Now, I finally have your dick locked and have you locked in a cage. It's time to have some fun!

You're peering outside of the cage that Goddess Sydney has placed you in, and she comes in wearing a giant strap-on. Already this isn't looking good for you. You see, she's already placed your dick in a chastity cage. When she refers to her dick, she not only means the one she's wearing but then one you've got locked right there. That's right, you're nothing but her property and she's going to keep you in there for a few days until you fully realize it!

She leaves you to contemplate your fate, then comes back again still wearing her giant strap-on. She dangles it in your face. Are you ready to finally accept that you're nothing but a piece of meat for her, that your dick belongs to her, and that your mouth belongs to her? That's right, she's not only going to train your cock to suffer in total frustration for her amusement, but she's going to train your sissy mouth to take her huge strap-on. But she doesn't just want you to agree to suck her cock, she wants you to BEG for it. Maybe some more time in that cage will convince you of your place, so she leaves you in there again for a few more to think about your fate once again.

Finally she comes back around for a another time, and this time you're so horny and frustrated you eagerly beg to take her cock. Well, well, well.. look who's slowly becoming a good sissy slut. That mouth is now hers, just like that sissy asshole is. She finally opens the cage door, only to make you spread wide open to receive her giant cock! It may have taken a while, but you finally came around to accept you're nothing but her property, ready and willing to do whatever she wants with. So open up, sissy slut!

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, CHASTITY, BONDAGE, SISSY TRAINING, BDSM.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, bondage, strap-on, bdsm, pov, femdom pov, cock tease, tease & denial, sissy training, sissy sluts, anal, caged.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.09 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 07:30:29 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

UNICORN CUCK feat AstroDomina & Jada Kai
« Reply #4222 on: October 29, 2023, 08:17:25 PM »
UNICORN CUCK feat AstroDomina & Jada Kai

Starring: AstroDomina,Jada Kai

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_UNICORN CUCK feat AstroDomina & Jada Kai
Size: 613.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:47, 7737 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Hey hubby, look who I brought over.. my hot friend Jada! Oh you thought we were going to have a threesome? We have other plans..

You're super excited. Your wife finally brought over one of her hot friends, for that threesome you've always fantasized about. You can't believe it, two super hot asian women just sitting in your bed! You must be the luckiest hubby on the planet!

There's just one problem though.. you see, her friend doesn't really want to fuck you and well, you don't really have much of a say in the matter. They're both pretty horny though so, you know they're going to get it on with each other and you? You can go sit on the ground a watch. They laugh at your hard cock still anticipating the threesome. You know what, since you're not going to be using your dick, your wife Sydney suggests they lock it up! She goes and grabs the cock cage and makes you put it on. Looks like you're just going to have to ache while they fuck in front of you.

As if to make things even worse, Sydney goes and grabs her strap-on. But before they even get to that, they make you watch as they both kiss and caress each other, rub each other's tits teasing you the whole time about how you just have to sit there and ache in chastity. Finally Sydney gets on top of Jada and shoves her strap-on inside of her. Make sure not to miss a thing hubby!

The scene just gets hotter and hotter and you can't even touch yourself! Your loser dick is just pressing up against it's cage while they're fucking in front of you and humiliating you. Eventually they just kick you out, but of course you can still listen by the door.. LOL!! oh well that's just the life of a pathetic cuck!

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, LESBIAN, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, jada kai, cuckolding, hotwife, lesbian, strap-on, chastity, loser, pov, kissing, cock tease, tease and denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 613.44 MB<<<

« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 07:30:27 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Evil Officer pegging and whipping
« Reply #4223 on: October 30, 2023, 05:13:01 AM »
Evil Officer pegging and whipping

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Officer pegging and whipping
Size: 451.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:26, 5874 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

My prisoner is trying to escape from such a sexy latex officer like me! Stupid boy, I will punish him now, with no mercy. First I will whip him in the stocks and then use my dick on him. At the end you can see how I fuck my vistim bare breast!

Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Pegging
Caged, Humiliation, Interrogation Fantasy, Latex, Latex Fetish, Pegging, Strap-on, Strap-on Goddess, Verbal Humiliation, Whipping Fantasy,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 451.28 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

FACE THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES OF MY MAGNIFICENT ASS
« Reply #4224 on: October 30, 2023, 06:15:14 AM »
FACE THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES OF MY MAGNIFICENT ASS

Starring: Bossy Delilah

General:
Name: DOMNATION_FACE THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES OF MY MAGNIFICENT ASS
Size: 612.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:03, 14054 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

With her slave bound, helpless and spread face up on a bondage table, Bossy Delilah uses the opportunity to take a much needed smoke break. Plopping her voluptuous ass directly over his mouth, she lounges casually on his face smoking her cigarette, while he desperately tries to breath.

Perched upon his face. Delilah effortlessly denies him even a single breath of air, as his arms and legs flail away desperately. All the while she lounges in royal fashion, as she enjoys her smoke. Accept your fate slave. It's futile to resist.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, BONDAGE, SMOKING, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: bossy delilah, bdsm, face sitting, female domination, bondage, ass smothering, female supremacy, discipline, ass humiliation, female superiority, smoking, ass worship, femdom, smoking fetish, ass fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 612.93 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Cock under aquamarine heels (camera 2)
« Reply #4225 on: October 30, 2023, 02:15:28 PM »
Cock under aquamarine heels (camera 2)

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Cock under aquamarine heels (camera 2)
Size: 565.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:44, 7908 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I dress heels sandals on her sexy feet. Till I do it mistress stands heel on my cock. Then her sexy heels punishes my cock. Mistress crushes my cock under heels without mercy. 04:42 min

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, STOMPING, CRUSH, HIGH HEELS, SQUASH/SMOTHER.
Keywords: cbt, squash, trample, trampling, under heels, under foot, stomping, cock crush, feet, high heels, fetish, femdom, humiliation, toes, soles.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 565.57 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

MY BOOTS WILL ENSLAVE YOU
« Reply #4226 on: October 30, 2023, 03:10:41 PM »
MY BOOTS WILL ENSLAVE YOU

Starring: Mistress Cybill Troy

General:
Name: DOMNATION_MY BOOTS WILL ENSLAVE YOU
Size: 592.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:58, 11753 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Her desperate slave has been aching to worship Mistress Cybill Troy's black patent leather boots for months. Whenever she wears them, his eyes are transfixed on them, and everyone in the room can see he gets aroused. Not one to disappoint, Mistress Cybill Troy is going to indulge him, but first he is going to pay dearly with his testicles as a tribute.

She has him spread his legs wide apart and proceeds to kick him in the balls as hard as she can. The look of anguish on his face only inspires her to kick him again and again.  "I know how you look at them...long for them...dream of them; do you like the way they feel on your balls?"

She resumes kicking again and again untill he falls to his knees. But she doesn't stop there. She continues to even kick him while he is crawling around on all fours. Finally, she generously extends her boot for him to lick and kiss. "Do you like the taste of your balls on my boots?" she asks while laughing and mocking him.

Category: BOOT FETISH
Related Categories: BDSM , BOOT DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , BALLBUSTING , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: mistress cybill troy , bdsm , boot worship , female domination , bondage , boot fetish , female supremacy , discipline , humiliation , female superiority , boot domination , slave punishment , femdom , boot humiliation , slave training

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 592.36 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

WIFE CATCHES CHEATING HUSBAND AND SHE BALLBUSTED TF OUT OF HIM
« Reply #4227 on: October 30, 2023, 04:11:57 PM »
WIFE CATCHES CHEATING HUSBAND AND SHE BALLBUSTED TF OUT OF HIM

Starring: Dani Raisor

General:
Name: VAR_WIFE CATCHES CHEATING HUSBAND AND SHE BALLBUSTED TF OUT OF HIM
Size: 871.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:23:20, 5009 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

I had everything set up to do something special for my supposed loving husband to please him but when I pick up his phone I noticed "Jessica" on the phone log..... HE HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR THIS WHOLE TIME! he is screwed as he's already tied to the bed and restrained. Furious wife uses clamps, dildos, feet, knees, humbler & more to punish his pathetic cheating balls. Teasing him to make sure his already bruised blue balls are even more blue!!! Very hardcore

Published Jun 22, 2023

Ballbusting, Blonde Goddess
4K, Ball Fetish, Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Caught, Cheating Fantasy, FemDom, Foot Fetish, Humbler, MILF Goddess,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 871.43 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Corporal punishment by 3 Mistresses
« Reply #4228 on: October 30, 2023, 05:08:18 PM »
Corporal punishment by 3 Mistresses

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Corporal punishment by 3 Mistresses
Size: 457.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:21, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Corporal punishment by Me and my two domme friends Lady Dark Fairytale and Lady BlackWidow. He cries, He begs us for mercy but We just keeps continue his punish and laughing. Everyone of us is a true sadist and nothing gives greater pleasure than inflicting pain. At the end we are kicking completely helpless, bomdaged slave.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, LEATHER FETISH, CANING.
Keywords: kicking, wet look, whipping, triple domination, leather leggins, caning, femdom, no mercy, corporal punishment, evil woman, hard, fetish, leather, punishment, mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.4 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Facesitting party
« Reply #4229 on: October 30, 2023, 06:04:53 PM »
Facesitting party

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Facesitting party
Size: 890.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:01, 15257 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 253 Kbps, 44 Khz

Facesitting domination with Mistress Black leggins in the leather leggins. Licking and sniffing of our shiny, wetlook asses, laughing and making fun of our ass bitch and toy ;)

Category: FACE SITTING
Related categories: LEATHER FETISH, WET LOOK, DOUBLE DOMINATION, ASS FETISH, ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: evil woman , wet look , ass humiliation , double domme , facesitting , ass kissing , femdom , leather , ass worship , female domination , leggins , fit mistress , shiny leggins , leather leggins , mistress

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 890.47 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

MAID To BALLBUSTING
« Reply #4230 on: October 30, 2023, 07:07:40 PM »
MAID To BALLBUSTING

Starring: Vanessa Santos

General:
Name: VAR_MAID To BALLBUSTING
Size: 241.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:27, 5028 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Good morning! Rise and shine, boss! Don't mind me, I'm just a house maid you've hired earlier here to clean up and organize your house. Never mind me, I'll just dust and put some order around while you work... If you don't mind I'd rather work on my own in peace and silence. Such a dirty boy you are! I mumble as I dust around and can feel you staring up my skirt. I've had enough! I'll teach you a lesson, filthy jerkoff, with a kick straight for your balls!

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: FRENCH MAID FETISH, CBT, KICKING, HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: maid, kicking, ballbusting, humiliation, cbt, nylon, stockings, garter.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.63 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Be A Proper Little Piggy
« Reply #4231 on: October 31, 2023, 05:16:03 AM »
Be A Proper Little Piggy

Starring:

General:
Name: MAS_Be A Proper Little Piggy
Size: 361.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:39, 8744 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Jessica keeps this male in her service because he knows how to be a proper piggy. He knows to greet her at the door, he knows how to properly address her and worship her feet, and he knows how to properly beg and grovel as all men should. She loves to own pathetic males, and she will get much service and use out of this one.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: FOOT WORSHIP

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 361.35 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 12, 2023, 08:57:02 PM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

1000$ Altered Grinding Challenge
« Reply #4232 on: October 31, 2023, 06:13:49 AM »
1000$ Altered Grinding Challenge

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_1000$ Altered Grinding Challenge
Size: 920.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:43, 9959 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 144 Kbps, 44 Khz

CHALLENGE: Here We go Again lol These aren't Challenges I get often due to their price but he begged for it- Another girding challenge! Different slave, Same rules apply. Only difference is this pet is a LOT older then most. Almost feel bad ripping him off after making him dig into his retirement money hahaha, Slave has already payed me $1000 up front. If I get him to cum in the first 10m I get to keep all the Money, but If he manages to last any longer I pay him back half of the MONEY, Now this is what NORMALLY then challenge is like. Only this slave couldn't get hard to save his life so half way thru I change the rules in my favor again. If now he manages to cum before the time is up on my Perfect Bubble Butt he then gets to keep half. Things are about to get more interesting as he jerks to Blow, On your mark get set WHACK OFF to your Target!

Category: ASS GRINDING
Related Categories: CHALLENGES, BIG BUTTS, COCK TEASE, FLACCID DICK, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN.
Keywords: jasmine, challenge, ass worship, big butts, older men, cock tease, ass shaking, grinding, loser, goddess, bratty princess, a live session, grinding challenge, men following orders, dick.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 920.29 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

30+ Kicks to the Balls!
« Reply #4233 on: October 31, 2023, 07:12:02 AM »
30+ Kicks to the Balls!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_30+ Kicks to the Balls!
Size: 825.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:25, 9972 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pathetic little bitch gets his balls destroyed & I get paid like a queen for it! Last time this idiot was in my presence he bitched out after just 5 kicks but not this time! This time I make sure the bitch gets his Money$ worth lol - Your Welcome
Kiss the Boots that beat you and Thank me stupid
WATCH THE 1ST SESSION Ball Busted Wimp!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT, EXECUTRIX, DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cbt, ball busting, ball, executrix, domination, humiliation, goddess worship, a live session, female domination, femdom, interracial domination, jasmine, bratty princess, corporal punishment, ball.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 825.33 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Found Someone New
« Reply #4234 on: October 31, 2023, 08:13:54 AM »
Found Someone New

Starring: Goddess Trilliam

General:
Name: GFD_Found Someone New
Size: 62.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:31, 1257 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Trilly is your sexy girlfriend who you haven't seen much throughout the past year. With all the loneliness, she ended up meeting someone new, a hot woman who she started fooling around with. This woman introduced her to many new things, such as chastity, big dildos, and foot worshiping. You are going to wear a chastity device from now on and she will hold the key, only freeing you when she sees fit. Now that she has new dildos to play with, she won't be fucking you any longer. However, she will permit you to play with her feet. Watch her fuck her pretty pussy with a rubber cock as you kiss, lick, and suck on her soles and toes.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CUCKOLDING, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 62.04 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Foot Slave's Reality
« Reply #4235 on: October 31, 2023, 02:24:57 PM »
Foot Slave's Reality

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_Foot Slave's Reality
Size: 377.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:34:21, 1464 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna is looking dangerously sexy in her cut out, belted swimsuit, sunglasses, and spiked high heels. When one of her camera men joins her on the patio couch, she starts talking to him about his job here at Goddess Foot Domination and he confesses that he wants to be dominated by her and to become one of her foot slaves. The gorgeous goddess decides to grant his desire and give him his first lesson in foot domination, starting with making him strip naked and get on his knees while she slaps on his slave collar. Listen as she lays down the rules then watch as she teaches him proper slave positions, binds his wrists and ankles, puts a leash on his cock and balls, and more!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 377.95 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Double Trouble!
« Reply #4236 on: October 31, 2023, 03:22:25 PM »
Double Trouble!

Starring:
LB0076

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Double Trouble!
Size: 447.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:57, 2053 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 447.65 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Fisting Fun
« Reply #4237 on: October 31, 2023, 04:23:37 PM »
Fisting Fun

Starring: Nikki, Mistress R'eal & Hoop
WL1106

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Fisting Fun
Format: wmv
Size: 512.35 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Most visitors to my dungeon get introduced to my cavernous bumslut Hoop at some point, and Mistress R'eal was no exception when she visited recently! His hungry bum couldn't wait to be filled up with a huge inflatable dildo, in preparation for the main event - a brutal double fisting from both Mistresses. We try for a triple fisting, but it turns out there are limits even for a gaping hole like Hoop's has become. This video contains graphic scenes of anal fisting, anal gaping and anal stretching - please do not download it if bumsex isn't your thing! (Duration 22m29s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords:  anal,  fisting,  heels,  nikki,  humiliating,  dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 512.35 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Playing The Field!
« Reply #4238 on: October 31, 2023, 05:22:51 PM »
Playing The Field!

Starring:
LB0077

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Playing The Field!
Size: 444.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:55, 2043 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 444.89 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Do You Want Out
« Reply #4239 on: October 31, 2023, 06:20:28 PM »
Do You Want Out

Starring:

General:
Name: MAS_Do You Want Out
Size: 230.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:57, 5245 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Edyn does occasionally grant her male pets freedom from chastity, but naturally such a privilege must be earned. Sure the slave will have to beg for it but that is never enough, as his begging must always be accompanied by suffering. In this case it's the cock shocker which she uses to determine how much he really wants his cock to be free.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: CHASTITY
Keywords: CHASTITY

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 230.34 MB<<<