Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 323839 times)

mistrzuploadu

Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:20:04 AM »
Office Footboy Punishment

General:
Name: AMG - 0696 - Office Footboy Punishment (1080HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 2.44 GB
Video: avc1, 00:26:09, 13101 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 258 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Office Footboy Punishment (1080HD)

So I am walking into my office extra early one morning where Amber is already waiting for me at the American Mean Girls Corporate headquarters, and I can't find my work pumps that I left under my desk last night!  They stunk so bad that I left them there to air out and wore my tennis shoes home from the office.  But they aren't there anymore!
We both have noticed that one of the office boys literally stares at our feet constantly when we are in the office.  So we walk into the break room- and there he is, NAKED and on his knees MASTURBATING while inhaling my foot-scent from the inside of my work pumps!
Well, we will have NONE of that!  So we drag the office foot-loser into a cubicle and decide to teach him a lesson.  If he wants to masturbate so much to the smell of my perfect feet, we will MAKE him do it- for OUR entertainment!  I make him lay on his back and jerk off while I am practically standing on his face with my nylon-covered feet, so he can get as much of my "foot scent" as he can handle!  LOL
Meanwhile, Amber stands menacingly between his legs- with her dangerous stilettos still on.
We decide to play a little game with this office foot freak.  He will masturbate when WE say so!  And he will STOP when we say so too!  AND, he ALSO has to tell us when he is just about to cum- so Amber can STOP him by STOMPING on his little hard-on!!  What a hilarious game...for US!
We bring this foot freak RIGHT up to the point of orgasm over and over again...only to make him STOP and stomp on his dick while we LAUGH at him!  We tease him and keep making him think "ok maybe this time we will actually let you cum, you freak..."
But do we??  Or do we deny him the opportunity to cum AND do something even WORSE to him??  (SPOILER ALERT:  When we are finally done with him, after he is COMPLETELY frustrated and humiliated, we make sure he will never get a hard-on in the office AGAIN!  No matter HOW much he smells the inside of our shoes!  LOL!)

-Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT HUMILIATION , HUMILIATION , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: princess amber , goddess platinum , perfect feet , jerk it , beg , pay for it , little feet , chastity , lucky loser , pathetic , obedience , blonde , foot slave , office play , mean girls

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:07:06 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Re: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 02:18:54 PM »
Office Shoeshine Slave

General:
Name: AMG - 0697 - Office Shoeshine Slave (1080 HD)
Size: 1.33 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:22, 16552 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Office Shoeshine Slave (1080 HD)

Skylar comes into my office complaining about what a bad morning she is having.  Even her shoes are dirty, which really upsets her.
I explain to her that here at The Mean Girls Offices, I have installed a "shoe shine slave" for all of us to use!
I lead her over to the water cooler where I have left it kneeling, waiting for its next "customer".  We snap our fingers and it instantly gets to work cleaning our work pumps- with its TONGUE!
It just feels so good to make some inferior male loser lap at your work pumps and CLEAN them with its tongue...

GODDESS PLATINUM

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH , HIGH HEELS , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: princess skylar , goddess platinum , office humiliation , business women , stockings , pantyhose , office attire , foot humiliation , slave labor , office slaves , humiliation , dirty shoes

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:00:34 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Re: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 02:19:35 PM »
Oh It's Your Birthday

General:
Name: AMG - 0698 - Oh It's Your Birthday (1080HD)
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 15791 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Oh It's Your Birthday? (1080HD)

OMG! Can you believe my stupid slave was dumb enough to tell me it was its birthday? Hahaha.
This freak actually wanted time off...are you kidding me? Like, it actually thinks it has something more important to do than serve me? But, I am really glad that it reminded me that it is it's birthday so that I get to do what I do best. Which is giving it it's birthday spankings...only more brutal.
I decided it was probably lying to me about how old it was so I made sure to paddle it way more than it told me. And I got a little excited and forgot what number I was at a few times, so I had to start over! Hahahaha....
By the time I was done celebrating this freaks birthday it decided it no longer wanted any time away from me and that its time was best spent serving me. How freaking dumb of this loser to forget that! But I reminded it...
Enjoy the birthday celebration!

-Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: PADDLING , BEATDOWNS , SPANKING , HUMILIATION , SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: goddess platinum , spank me , mean girls , birthday , bad boy , obedience , bend over , humiliation , broken , spandex , fetish , high heels , blonde goddess , sexy , dreaming

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:45:29 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Crystal and Jordyn Ball Boxing Full Clip
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 06:33:32 AM »
Crystal and Jordyn Ball Boxing Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-04-24 - Crystal and Jordyn Ball Boxing Full Clip
Format: wmv
Size: 151.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:43, 2104 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Crystal and Jordyn reenact a recent workout they had at the gym with their friend Brian. He does not mind the ball busting, but these ladies are vicious. As soon as he drops his guard they nail him in his privates. He is clearly out classed by these two ballbusters. As one squares off with him the other always nail him in the nads by surprise. Every time he falls they order him up and keep practicing their punches, kicks and knees to his privates. Also, each time they send him to the ground they take some time celebrate their handiwork. If you are a fan sexy ladies boxing out some balls with red hot boxing gloves then this is definitely for you. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:46:40 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Jordyn Comes to Crystal's Office
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 06:33:57 AM »
Jordyn Comes to Crystal's Office

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-04-18 - Jordyn Comes to Crystal's Office
Size: 76.94 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:15, 1404 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Crystal is has called Jim into her office for a quick meeting. We all know what that means. He cannot get away without the best foot domination that a boss can give. Crystal is using her sexy feet to cause a great deal of pain on his tender man parts. Midway through the session, there is a knock on the door and Jordyn comes in! She is surprised at what she sees because she never thought this sort of thing was going on at work, but she is more than happy to join in! She knows exactly what to do and follows crystal's lead in the heavy ballbusting domination that follows. Sharp hard front kicks with sexy pumps as well as the stomping and grinding with the soles of their hot black pumps really do a number on his nuts. Both ladies look really hot in their office outfits. These include hot pump, sexy nylons, and alluring dresses. After they have thoroughly busted Jim's balls they leave to get a bite to eat and leave Jim on the floor in lots of pain. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:02:37 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 06:35:03 AM »
Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three

General:
Name: BP2 - Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three (1080 HD)
Size: 1.75 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:57, 9891 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three (1080 HD)

1080 HD Kat, Macy, and Natalya want to play tennis with their idiot slave's face. It's a like sorority party! They make the slave crawl between the three of them, kissing their shoes and getting hard slaps to the face. The girls shove the slave's face deep into their amazing asses. They giggle while taking turns slapping the slave in the face over and over. It's a game the slave can't win. The girls are having so much fun! The girls take off their shoes and make the idiot worship their feet. The servant must worship and serve all three pairs of beautiful feet. Then, Macy, the tallest of the three, decides that she wants to trample the loser while wearing her spike heels. She tramples him with indifference and leaves impressive marks on his skin. The girls all scratch their heels across the loser's skin. He sucks. They hate him. He is only there for the hot girls to use and abuse. (24:58 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Natalya Vega, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Ass Fetish, Ass Smelling, Shoe Kissing, Foot Worship, Trampling

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , FOOT WORSHIP , FACE SLAPPING , TRAMPLING , HUMILIATIONKeywords: macy cartel , natalya vega , kat soles

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:00:46 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 06:35:40 AM »
Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs

General:
Name: BP2 - Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs (1080 HD)
Size: 1021.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 15797 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs (1080 HD)

1080 HD Kat knows what you like. She knows that you are obsessed with her feet and that's ok. Kat knows what you need. She knows you need to stroke to her pretty feet. Kat oils them for you and scrunches and spreads her toes. She knows you love her feet and ass. You can go ahead and stroke. Kat loves when you paint her soles with your hot cum. (8:53 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Foot POV, Foot Fetish, Masturbation Instructions

Category: POV FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: kat soles

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:00:42 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Oh you want to get unlocked
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 06:36:40 AM »
Oh you want to get unlocked

General:
Name: AMG - 0699 - Oh you want to get unlocked (4K)
Size: 3.85 GB
Video: avc1, 00:33:36, 16070 Kbps, 3840x2160, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Oh you want to get unlocked? (4K)

Man oh man...this stupid geezer slave really annoys me. I don't think he understands that the more he annoys me the worse it is for him. Honestly though I don't expect much when it comes to brains; his are old.
geezer was dumb enough to tell me again that he touched a little and came a little. Still don't quite get that, but whatever. Obviously the CBT he received last time for the same remarks didn't teach him a lesson.
This lesson is going to be a lot longer. Maybe then it will sink in...
I called geezer into my throne room...it had no idea why. it quickly found out...
I had one of my many chastity slaves purchase numbered tamper proof chastity locks designed just for occasions like these I'm sure. I locked geezer in chastity and made sure it was an extremely tight fit so there is no way he can wiggle out of it.
I squeezed his pathetic little cock into that cage and placed one of my handy new chastity locks through it. You see these chastity locks are tamper proof...because you have to cut them to get them off. It's impossible to find an exact lock with the same number. Trust me...I made sure.
Once I was done cramming his pathetic little cock into the tiniest cage I could find I sent him on his way and I went on with life...
I demanded a picture daily to make sure that geezer was being obedient and I left it on for an entire month.
After a month and a few days pass I ordered my geezer slave to come to the desert compound...it was time to play.
Once it arrived I chained it's hands to the ceiling with handcuffs and it's ankles to each wall in the corners...spreading it nice and wide. Then I checked it's chastity locks to make sure the numbers still matched...making sure it was obedient. I knew he wouldn't be able to get out of that tiny cage anyway...lol.
I asked the wrinkly old sack of bones if it had learned its lesson. it assured me it did. Then I made it beg me to unlock it's pathetic little dick out of chastity.
I then agreed to unlock it for a little bit...just long enough to have some fun. To be honest I was excited to be able to play with my stupid old geezer slave. A month is even long for me...
Once I unlocked it it started to get really scared. it started to realize it made a huge mistake, but it was already too late...lol. Then the fun really began...
It included paddles, crops, whips and you know my favorite...ball busting. I'm sure by know you all know how much geezer detests CBT...hahahaha. I played with my geezer until he begged me to lock it back up. it's so stupid it said I could lock it up as long as I wanted to so long as I stopped abusing it's cock and balls.
What a stupid thing to promise!
Watch and enjoy...

Goddess Platinum

Category: EXTREME DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT , BALLBUSTING , CHASTITY , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: geezer , old man , mean girl , goddess platinum , wicked , hot blonde , dominant , cock and ball torture , whipping , corset , thigh high heel boots , beat down , chastity slave , evil , goddess

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:00:38 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP)
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 06:39:16 AM »
Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP)

General:
Name: AMG - 0700 - Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP) (1080 HD)
Size: 4.47 GB
Video: avc1, 00:52:30, 11997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:
Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP) (1080 HD)

This is the full clip of the paid session of a 65-year-old man that wanted a "real 100% no-mercy beatdown" with bullwhips & ballkicks from cruel 22-year-old Princess Carmela until he was completely broken and begging for mercy.  He literally offered Carmela $1000 if she could "make him cry"!  So Carmela and I were both happy to accept that challenge!
The first half of the clip was the beating that the slave took with bullwhips and canes, and the second half is when we have his legs spread WIIIDE open using chains & pulleys- and kick him in the balls over & over as hard as we can!!  (And he literally can NOT close his legs!  Haha)
This is the full clip of this slave's session.  (Almost 1 FULL HOUR!)
***WARNING:  THIS CLIP IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.  IF YOU "FEEL BAD" FOR SLAVES THAT ARE BEATEN AND ABUSED TO THEIR LIMITS AND BEYOND, THEN DO NOT WATCH THIS CLIP!!  IT'S ONE OF THE MOST SEVERE BEATDOWNS WE HAVE EVER ADMINISTERED TO A SLAVE.***  (But hey, he literally asked for it, so...)
And yes, this could be you...if you had the guts!  ;)

GODDESS PLATINUM

Related Categories: WHIPPING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXTREME DOMINATION , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess carmela , double domination , sessions , real session , boot domination , ball kicking , broken slaves , chains , shackles , restrained , caning , old man , young girl , no mercy

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:02:24 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Old Man Standoff
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 06:41:11 AM »
Old Man Standoff

General:
Name: AMG - 0701 - Old Man Standoff (1080HD)
Size: 1.37 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:14, 11789 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Old Man Standoff (1080HD)

I had a fun little game planned for Princess Amber and I...Old Man Stand Off!
We each have a slave and we stand on their stupid, ugly heads and body, but mainly their empty head... whichever slave lasted the longest got to worship our feet.
I was really hoping the bigger slave would win because geezer sucks so damn bad at worshiping feet. Ugh, we even switched slaves once the bigger, uglier one tapped out, but it was a giant pussy. That bigger slave couldn?ÇÖt take anything. So pathetic and to be honest with you, very disappointing to say the least. The big ugly slave is completely useless..
But I forced that loser to take more then it probably thought it ever could. Geezer make that freak look worse than it makes itself look. Hahaha, who ever in a million years thought geezer could ever make anyone look worse.
All that matters is that Princess Amber and I had fun... and we did! I love having slaves under my feet where they always belong, specially when it?ÇÖs an empty slave head under my feet. Haha
Watch our fun challenge!

-Goddess Platinum

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess amber , short shorts , fishnet , old men , pain tolerance , standing on your face , blonde goddess , oral foot service , brat girls , mean girls , foot service , geezer , walk on you , walk all over you

Download:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 08:09:50 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Victoria Busting the Leather Package Full Clip
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 06:42:18 AM »
Victoria Busting the Leather Package Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-05-04 - Victoria Busting the Leather Package Full Clip
Size: 161.28 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:37, 1281 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Victoria is really going to have a good time today! She is looking super hot in her hot red top and black skirt. And wow - look at those hot back seamed nylons and stiletto heeled sandals. That is very sexy indeed! Victoria has made her ballbusting partner dress up in a leather thong that she really likes. It holds her partner's ball out so she can really pound them with knees and kicks. To start out she uses her sandals to deliver some heavy kicks to his leather covered genitals. Then when he can no longer stand she lets him rest on the floor while she stomps on his balls and pushes the heel into the leather package. He screams out "my balls!!!!" She tells him "You must like it rough so I am going to give you some hard kicks. Now get up so I can kick that leather package of yours!" After a little while Victoria changes her footwear to black boots. She makes him kneel in front of her while she changes and as she finishes putting them on she starts kicking him while he is kneeling in front of her. Victoria even challenges him to keep his hands above his head as long as he can while he jabs the toes of her boots into his balls. He does well with this but Victoria wants to kick him harder with her black leather boots and she tells him to get up and stand up and spread them because "this leather on leather action is so hot!" She pounds his package with front kicks and some super hard stomps with the heel of her boot. You can see her partner's package completely flatten under the force of her kicking and stomping when she uses her boots. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:02:19 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Cock Locked & Shocked - Alix Lynx
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-11-15 - Cock Locked & Shocked - Alix Lynx
Size: 427.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 6946 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Alix is feeling very sadistic and wants to play a fun game of shock and scream with her helpless boytoy. His locked up genitals are completely at her mercy and unfortunately for the slave she has none.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ELECTRIC PLAY , CBT
Keywords: alix lynx

Download:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 06:36:52 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

You've Earned Chastity - Anna Lee
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 12:21:29 PM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-11-16 - You've Earned Chastity - Anna Lee
Size: 261.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 5021 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Princess Anna is tired of you jacking off all the time and wants to permanently solve this problem. You are not to be trusted anymore and will do exactly as commanded if you ever want the freedom to jerk that cock of yours again. Princess Anna is in total control of your manhood, now locked away at her mercy. Forced chastity solves so many of a mans problems as complete ownership and devotion are now hers.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: CHASTITY
Keywords: princess anna

Download:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 08:10:17 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Orgasm Control Training Part 1
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2020, 07:08:17 AM »

General:
Name: MT - 2010-10-15 - Orgasm Control Training Part 1
Size: 182.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:08, 3957 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:

INTERACTIVE! This clip does not have a happy ending...which is exactly the point. This clip is designed to keep you on the edge of orgasm...for how long? Well, you'll have to buy the video to find out! Imagine how intense your orgasm will be when I finally give you permission to cum. Are you up for the challenge? Can you follow my instructions and stroke without cumming? I won't make it easy, but I will make it fun (for ME at least!).

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , STRAP-ON , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:04:42 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Orgasm Control Training Part 2
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2020, 08:11:04 AM »

General:
Name: MT - 2010-10-17 - Orgasm Control Training Part 2
Size: 257.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:27, 4070 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:

You should have purchased Part 1 and suffered for at least a day before you watch this part. In this part I tease you some more, give you a jerk off instruction, allow some ass worship...then let you imagine that I'm jerking you off with my ass crack....squeezing your throbbing cock between my plump ass cheeks....grinding against you horny dick with my asshole and pussy...and I tell you to cum BUT you'll have to clean up the mess! (CUM EATING INSTRUCTION) If I jerked you off with my ass you WOULD lick your own cum off of me so you can imagine that to help you through it. I'm SO generous!

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL , DILDOS , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:04:38 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Latex Ass Smother
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2020, 09:14:07 AM »
Latex Ass Smother

General:
Name: MT - 2010-10-19 - Latex Ass Smother
Size: 284.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:27, 4002 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Latex Ass Smother

So close, yet so far! That sweet little pussy and ass just on the other side of that thin rubber latex! Mmmmm, my sweaty ass crack...so close...To feel my full weight on your face, the pressure, the heat combined with the slippery rubber...and my scent (when ever you can catch a breath!).

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: LATEX , HUMAN FURNITURE , ASS WORSHIP , SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:04:52 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Ashleigh's Barefoot Extreme Ballbusting Full Clip
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2020, 10:13:41 AM »
Ashleigh's Barefoot Extreme Ballbusting Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-05-09 - Ashleigh's Barefoot Extreme Ballbusting Full Clip
Size: 57.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:01, 722 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Ashleigh is back and she really wants to work over some balls! She is wearing a nice pink skirt, black top and some hot nylons, but no shoes. She wants to feel her victims balls smack against her foot as she kicks him. She has her favorite ballbusting buddy standing stark naked just waiting for her first kick. Then it comes with a loud smack against is bare balls. You can see that she got him good because his knees become weak and eventually he falls over. Ashleigh's ballbusting victim is only allowed to call her master in this clip and he is only allows to tell her how much his balls hurt. If they aren't hurting has been instructed to ask for more! Ashleigh pins him against the wall and slams the back of her heel into his balls not once, twice, but three times before she lets him slump to the ground. Once there, she lifts his legs up into the air and smashes his genitalia beneath her size 10 feet. Damn, that has got to hurt! You can see his poor testicles smashing underneath her feet. Once up she delivers some knees and ball flicking finger slaps to his tender balls that make him squeal and then moan in pain. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:04:47 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Ashleigh Ballbusting the Guy in Speedos
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2020, 11:13:54 AM »
Ashleigh Ballbusting the Guy in Speedos

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-05-12 - Ashleigh Ballbusting the Guy in Speedos
Size: 36.53 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:48, 677 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Ashleigh is going to have a blast now. She is getting ready to go out to the pool to enjoy the nice weather. Her friend is over so they can go together, and as we all know, Ashleigh loves to give him a good busting. Ashleigh is in her panties and a tank top when she finds out that he is already in his Speedo. She cannot resist kicking him while seeing his package nicely tucked inside that spandex. She approaches him and sends an extremely hard front kick into this groin. The top of her foot lifts him off of the ground and smashes his orbs into his stomach. She delivers a few more of these, each of which send him to the ground, and then complains that her foot is starting to hurt because she is kicking him so hard! Because of this she grabs his man meat and lifts him off of the ground by it. Once up she plants a fast knee into the crotch that immediately sends him falling to the ground. Man that has to hurt! Now that he will be down for a while, Ashleigh uses her heel to mash his man parts up. Just watch him squirm as Ashleigh twists around her heel on his balls. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:47:08 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Victoria Super Sexy Busting Session Full
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2020, 12:15:29 PM »
Victoria Super Sexy Busting Session Full

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-05-18 - Victoria Super Sexy Busting Session Full
Size: 103.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:27, 1308 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Victoria is looking super hot for this ball busting session! She is wearing her favorite black boots, skirt, thigh high gartered nylons, and a nice low cut top. Victoria is starting out very slow, just the way that most typical ballbusting sessions start out. She has her standing close, but not too close, while she is lightly kicking his balls with the toes of her black boots. Then she lets him kneel in front of her while she sits in a chair. It is hard for him to keep is head up. Between the discomfort of her boots smacking his balls, and her low cut top and short skirt being right in front of him, his eyes always seem to drift down. Victoria reminds him to keep his head up with a quick, hard kick. Then she grabs his head and continues to look right at him while she kicks away at his manhood. After a while she makes him take off his clothes to reveal only his package held together by a black jock. She sits back down on the chair and continues to kick her boot up into his crotch. The gets harder and harder and it becomes apparent that Victoria is truly enjoying this as much as her partner is, if not more - especially when she has a vulnerable man at her powerful feet. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:05:06 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

OMG My Aunt Actually Owns Black Slaves!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2020, 01:15:49 PM »
OMG My Aunt Actually Owns Black Slaves!

General:
Name: AMG - 0702 - OMG My Aunt Actually Owns Black Slaves! (HD)
Size: 102.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:07, 1110 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 64 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
OMG My Aunt Actually Owns Black Slaves! (HD)

I decided to introduce My niece Sierra to slave ownership when she came out to visit Me. I have always been the "cool MILF aunt" and when she heard how I am living it up these days by using losers and guys with foot fetishes as actual SLAVES for Me- she just had to come check it out and stay with me for a few days!
This was her first introduction to owning (and BEATING! LOL!) slaves. I decided to give her my black one to beat on, so that she wouldn't feel so bad about it- but she was totally a natural. And her initial response was just sooo precious... ("Aunt Kasey, I didn't know anyone still owned black slaves!") We laughed our asses off at that little comment!
I showed her how pathetic it is for My feet- and used this is a demonstration of how she can use her feet> to enslave men for her own benefit. (This slave is also my cook- it will do anything for My feet!) My niece is just amazed...
She whips it, beats on it with a belt, and even canes it- and it takes all of her punishment just for the privilege of WORSHIPPING My feet! She looks SO cute beating this piece of scum with a big smile on her face throughout the whole video...and she really goes to town on it! LOL!

-Queen Kasey

Related Categories: WHIPPING , HUMILIATION , CANING , INTERRACIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: belting

Download:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:55:58 PM by mistrzuploadu »