Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 341847 times)

mistrzuploadu

Keep It Up For Me
« Reply #1220 on: December 20, 2022, 04:12:00 PM »
Keep It Up For Me

Starring: Edyn Blair

General:
Name: MAS_Keep It Up For Me
Format: mp4
Size: 144.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:51, 5073 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Edyn likes her men to keep it up for her. Or more specifically, to keep their balls up in the air for her making them accessible to . That way when she comes home the first thing she sees is a pair of vulnerable male balls just waiting to be smacked. This slave has done well keeping his accessible to her, now they will endure whatever her whims desire.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

mistrzuploadu

Ass On Face 95, Christy
« Reply #1221 on: December 20, 2022, 05:17:03 PM »
Ass On Face 95, Christy

Starring: Christy Mack

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 95, Christy
Size: 367.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 8226 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

{#nfoText#}

Download:

mistrzuploadu

3 Trampling in Heels
« Reply #1222 on: December 20, 2022, 06:19:19 PM »
3 Trampling in Heels

General:
Name: STELIBE_3 Trampling in Heels
Size: 351.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:16, 8996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella spends a lovely time with her slave trampled underneath her high heels! It is every man's dream to lie on the floor for a beautiful woman to stop all over him. The sexy stilettos gracing Stella's long legs are painfully arousing as she walks all over his fragile body. Isn't this the date of your dreams?

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS, STOMPING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: stella liberty, trample, trample fetish, human carpet, human doormat, high heels domination, high heels, legs, long legs, trampled fantasy, female domination, domestic domination, stilettos, stiletto trample, trample fantasy.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 351.11 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Trampling in Chunky Heels
« Reply #1223 on: December 20, 2022, 07:21:04 PM »
Trampling in Chunky Heels

General:
Name: STELIBE_Trampling in Chunky Heels
Size: 440.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:36, 9000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stella Liberty tramples her slave in strappy high heels. She stomps into his body with her heels showing off her long legs. Stella loves a nice trampling session to get dressed up for! A beautiful way to show off the fierce sexiness of her high heels is to stomp and walk all over someone!

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, jumping, extreme trampling, high heels fetish, heels trampling, human carpet, high heel domination, femdom brat, kicking, flats domination, human furniture, human trampoline, submissive male, femdom feet, trampling fantasy.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 440.15 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Spank your cum maker
« Reply #1224 on: December 21, 2022, 09:44:56 AM »
Spank your cum maker

General:
Name: VAR_Spank your cum maker
Size: 101.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:55, 1898 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 139 Kbps, 48 Khz

Your balls hold your cum. Your cock let's it leak out. So their both getting ! Your cum holders are getting punched. Your dick is getting spanked and your cock is getting stretched to make sure you never cum again.

Related Categories: CBT, BONDAGE, SPANKING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cbt.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Milk Me Slowly
« Reply #1225 on: December 21, 2022, 10:48:26 AM »
Milk Me Slowly

General:
Name: VAR_Milk Me Slowly
Size: 282.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 6984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I am going to milk your cock with my feet, so slowly till your begging for release!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: foot fetish.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Crunch Berries
« Reply #1226 on: December 21, 2022, 11:54:40 AM »
Crunch Berries

General:
Name: VAR_Crunch Berries
Size: 619.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 6942 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I had just gotten back from mall shopping. I needed a few things I couldn't just order online and had to go out for. Anyone who knows Me knows how I despise going to the mall. My trample slut was supposed to be set up for Me to walk all over him when I got home, and boy he was.

I arrived home to find him lying in front of the fireplace ready to have his cock and balls trampled. My slave had just recently learned to take ball pain, so this would be a first.I jumped on the board in My white chuck taylors, rocking the cock board back and forth, laughing at the fun prospect of stepping on the nuts that were slipped through the board, fully exposed to My sneakered feet. I step on them, making slaves cock stick to the bottom of My shoe. I walk and jump all over his cock and balls, putting My full 120lbs on him, stepping with glee!

I decide to give him a treat, since I know how much he loves sandals, because he can view My feet in them, and put My rubber shoes on. I am definitely making his balls hurt, and even feel them crunch. They're crushed crunch berries today!

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, SNEAKER FETISH, BALLBUSTING, FOOT WORSHIP, CBT.
Keywords: baal standing, cock crush, cock board, brat girls, female domination, sandals, foot fetish, gold toenails, short shorts, femdom, foot domination, cock trample, ball, ladiesfloor, olivia rose.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Just The Tip Ball Busting and CBT
« Reply #1227 on: December 21, 2022, 01:02:23 PM »
Just The Tip Ball Busting and CBT

General:
Name: VAR_Just The Tip Ball Busting and CBT
Size: 720.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:02, 6964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

When training someone new I love seeing where they stand with various aspects of pain and submission. That's exactly what I did here. My slave boi had never been ball busted and really wanted to try, and so I gave it to him. Of course no matter haw much prep I did in telling him how to stand, not to flinch, etc, he didn't listen, so instead of kinking him in the balls every time, my boots would miss because he moved and he would get kicked in the dick. I made a deal with him though, if he could take 10 good kicks he might get a reward, and if not, well, he would get his cock and balls . Guess what happened?

You guessed it. He couldn't handle it and begged me to stop, so I obliged, but I had other ideas, and a reward it was not. Instead I tied up his balls and cock and them! My goal was a good amount of pain and begging and I think I brought that out in him. Serves him right for not listening.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, CBT, CLOTHESPINS, ROPE BONDAGE.
Keywords: ball busting, cbt, rope bondage, crop, ball smacking, ball, boots, cock, ball, clamps, clothespins, catsuit, femal domination, slave training, olivia rose.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

You Don't Need Them Anyway Ballbusting
« Reply #1228 on: December 21, 2022, 02:07:23 PM »
You Don't Need Them Anyway Ballbusting

General:
Name: VAR_You Don't Need Them Anyway Ballbusting
Size: 685.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:55, 7202 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Lauren plants her size 7 soles square on her slaves balls and completely smashes them! She tells him to shut up and to stop complaining, and laughs hysterically at his aching balls. She switches positions halfway through the clip to use her heels to dig in to his already swollen balls. Lauren had a great time standing and stomping on a pair of balls, and is looking forward to making it part of her regular ballbusting routine!

Related Categories: FEMDOM , BALL STOMPING , CBT , FEMALE DOMINATION , TRAMPLING
Keywords: lauren , ballbusting , onlyballkicking , stomp , femdom

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Stomp Its Cum Out!
« Reply #1229 on: December 21, 2022, 03:13:17 PM »
Stomp Its Cum Out!

General:
Name: AMG_StompItOut_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 747.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:47, 7977 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stomp Its Cum Out

We love when Goddess Nina comes over to Mean Girl Manor to visit! She totally uses and abuses Our slaves- which is what they are FOR, of course! This one has been literally drooling over her all day long as it serves her, no matter how bad she treats it...so she decides to finally play a "game" with it.
It gets to kneel before her - in the DIRT, where it BELONGS - and masturbate to her beauty while she basically ignores and mocks it. (She is so beautiful that the idiot keeps professing its "love" for her even while she verbally tears it to shreds! LOL!) To make it even more humiliating for the slave (and financially beneficial for Goddess Nina!) she also demands that it must PAY HER for the privilege of kneeling before her and stroking its "slave-cock" to her beauty! (The pathetic loser ends up turning over ALL its earnings to Nina just to play this little "game" of Nina's!) AND the main rule of the "game" that Goddess Nina comes up with?- it MUST let her know when it is 10 SECONDS away from cumming!
What the idiot slave doesn't know is that every time it tells her that it is 10 seconds away from cumming, Nina will command it to STOP stroking and kneel there with its legs SPREAD WIDE FOR HER- so she can SLAM her foot into its BALLS as hard as she wants! And she keeps doing this over and over and over....LOL! Poor slave...but it is SOOO desperate to stroke to her beauty that it KEEPS getting back up to stroke some MORE to Goddess Nina's beauty! AND it has to PAY HER MORE EVERY TIME IT WANTS TO START STROKING AGAIN!!! (SOOO fucking PATHETIC!)
At the end, Nina lets it have the option to actually cum for her- but she is going to make it pay a SERIOUS price for it!! It has to get on its back in the DIRT and spread its legs for Goddess Nina so she can STOMP ON ITS COCK AND BALLS as it cums! She will make SURE it doesn't "enjoy" this orgasm!
And she even makes sure its cum goes in the DIRT as she is stomping on it because she tells that slave that is where SLAVE CUM belongs! ***(A VERY HUMILIATING VIDEO! A MEAN GIRL CLASSIC!)***

Girls:
Goddess Nina

Category: MASTURBATION GAMES
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting, female domination, masturbation instruction, financial domination, foot fetish.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Cuck-Meal part 1
« Reply #1230 on: December 21, 2022, 04:16:20 PM »
Cuck-Meal part 1

General:
Name: AMG_CuckMeal-Part1-Internet HD
Size: 468.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:58, 7999 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Cuck-Meal - Part 1

This is a "Mean Girl classic" being offered at a very special price! And this is ALL REAL too! So if you haven't seen this clip, you NEED to download it NOW!
Cuck-Meal is when you have a LOSER cuck-slave drive You and Your boyfriend on a date as your fucking chauffeur to an EXPENSIVE restaurant, make it wait out in the car while You and Your BF run up a REALLY high tab (who cares? the fucking SLAVE is paying for it!) and then make the loser come in and pay your bill for both of You while You laugh at it and make out with Your BF in the booth. LOL. Oh, AAAND I made it kneel before Me at the end of the night and PAY ME for allowing it the "HONOR" of being OUR "bitch"! (I charge it $20/hr just to wait out in the car for Us. My BF thinks its hilarious...LOL.) THEN comes the BEST part...you make the loser eat the leftovers- OFF THE PAVEMENT OUT ON THE PARKING LOT! HAHAHA!!
This is a TOTALLY TRUE story, btw! My slave was BEGGING to spend more time around Me even though I have a boyfriend. So I told it that it can be a driver for Me n My boyfriend and take us for an early Valentine's Day dinner date- IF it PAYS for Our romantic date! And of course, the fucking pathetic loser AGREED. So I made it take Us to the most EXPENSIVE place I could find and made it come in and pay Our bill when We were done. Me n My BF documented some of it on Our iPhones. And the funny part was, We really barely ate anything! We just nibbled on a few things and then ordered MORE different stuff- just to try it. I mean, who gives a fuck since the slave is paying for it? LOL. But that gave us an idea- We should feed the SCRAPS to the slave afterward and FILM it for Our clip store so We can make even MORE $$$ off this loser! We even joked about how it was probably starving out in the car anyway because I had left it in its cage most of the afternoon after abusing it all morning. (Sometimes I have so much fun using and abusing My slave that I totally forget that it needs food sometimes...LOL)
So I texted one of My filming slaves and instructed it to meet Us in the parking lot with the camera. THAT'S when it gets REALLY good! I make My slave get on its knees and basically DUMP Our leftovers on the ASPHALT parking lot and STOMP all over it in My super-expensive heels (that the fucking freak bought Me!) LOL! Then I SPIT LOOGIES into it and command the freak to EAT IT- while Me n my boyfriend watch & laugh Our asses off! It was like "dinner & a show" for really mean slave-owning Couple! LOL!
Oh, and at the end I add some REALLY "special flavoring" to help this loser wash it down! ;)

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: furs, spitting, ballbusting.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Cuck-Meal part 2
« Reply #1231 on: December 21, 2022, 05:19:38 PM »
Cuck-Meal part 2

General:
Name: AMG_CuckMeal-Part2-Internet HD
Size: 588.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:25, 7680 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Cuck-Meal - Part 2

This is a "Mean Girl classic" being offered at a very special price! And this is ALL REAL too! So if you haven't seen this clip, you NEED to download it NOW!
Cuck-Meal is when you have a LOSER cuck-slave drive You and Your boyfriend on a date as your fucking chauffeur to an EXPENSIVE restaurant, make it wait out in the car while You and Your BF run up a REALLY high tab (who cares? the fucking SLAVE is paying for it!) and then make the loser come in and pay your bill for both of You while You laugh at it and make out with Your BF in the booth. LOL. Oh, AAAND I made it kneel before Me at the end of the night and PAY ME for allowing it the "HONOR" of being OUR "bitch"! (I charge it $20/hr just to wait out in the car for Us. My BF thinks its hilarious...LOL.) THEN comes the BEST part...you make the loser eat the leftovers- OFF THE PAVEMENT OUT ON THE PARKING LOT! HAHAHA!!
This is a TOTALLY TRUE story, btw! My slave was BEGGING to spend more time around Me even though I have a boyfriend. So I told it that it can be a driver for Me n My boyfriend and take us for an early Valentine's Day dinner date- IF it PAYS for Our romantic date! And of course, the fucking pathetic loser AGREED. So I made it take Us to the most EXPENSIVE place I could find and made it come in and pay Our bill when We were done. Me n My BF documented some of it on Our iPhones. And the funny part was, We really barely ate anything! We just nibbled on a few things and then ordered MORE different stuff- just to try it. I mean, who gives a fuck since the slave is paying for it? LOL. But that gave us an idea- We should feed the SCRAPS to the slave afterward and FILM it for Our clip store so We can make even MORE $$$ off this loser! We even joked about how it was probably starving out in the car anyway because I had left it in its cage most of the afternoon after abusing it all morning. (Sometimes I have so much fun using and abusing My slave that I totally forget that it needs food sometimes...LOL)
So I texted one of My filming slaves and instructed it to meet Us in the parking lot with the camera. THAT'S when it gets REALLY good! I make My slave get on its knees and basically DUMP Our leftovers on the ASPHALT parking lot and STOMP all over it in My super-expensive heels (that the fucking freak bought Me!) LOL! Then I SPIT LOOGIES into it and command the freak to EAT IT- while Me n my boyfriend watch & laugh Our asses off! It was like "dinner & a show" for really mean slave-owning Couple! LOL!
Oh, and at the end I add some REALLY "special flavoring" to help this loser wash it down! ;)

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Category: TOILET FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TOILET SLAVERY, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, TOILET HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: food, crush.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Feel my Red Shoes
« Reply #1232 on: December 21, 2022, 06:23:14 PM »
Feel my Red Shoes

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Feel my Red Shoes
Format: wmv
Size: 251.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:24, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Maria's tight little body looks amazing in black pantyhose. She starts off with some really light kicks to make him think he can take it, but then it gets harder. He ends up on the ground with her standing over him, crushing his dick with her intense high heels, humiliating him.

Related Categories: CBT , BALL STOMPING , KICKING , FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMALE SUPREMACY
Keywords: ballbusting , maria , kicking , ballkicking , ball stomping , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , lal , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 251.93 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Ballbusting Thirst
« Reply #1233 on: December 21, 2022, 07:24:30 PM »
Ballbusting Thirst

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Ballbusting Thirst
Format: wmv
Size: 228.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:38, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Maria wants to test the balance of guy, while he holds 2 full glasses of water. She tries to pour the water, giving him strong kicks, right in the balls. He tries asking for a break by worshipping her cute pretty feet, but she has no break for him other than breaking nuts.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , maria , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , balls , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 228.23 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Irresistable
« Reply #1234 on: December 22, 2022, 09:46:28 AM »
Irresistable

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Irresistable
Size: 199.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:38, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The lustful Mistress Claudia tries herself on a new slave. She whispered in his ear to make him come in six seconds. He just smiled and dare to say nothing but in his eyes the Mistress saw some doubt of it. So she got really angry and she wanted to prove him her right. So she cupped her small hands on his cock and started to stroke him in a painfully seducing way. She breathed heavily as her own arousal started to grow inside of her but she focused on her slave and the time. Watch and learn if she was right. Or did she left him unsatisfied because she got bored of him?

Category: HANDJOBS

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 199.05 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Extra long schaft
« Reply #1235 on: December 22, 2022, 10:55:02 AM »
Extra long schaft

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Extra long schaft
Size: 477.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:57, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is the new slave's new tribut to this Mistress. For this occasion she brought an extra long strap-on for both of them. She is that kind of Mistress who enjoys these assfucking the most, it arouses her to her limit. So exploring the backside of this young man is a real adventure for her no matter if he likes it or not. Her every sense is tingling with the anticipation of the fun she is about to deliver and even though she doesn't want to ruin him for the first time you can see on her face that the only thing she wants is to fuck him senseless from behind.

Category: STRAP-ON

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.96 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

I Can Take It!
« Reply #1236 on: December 22, 2022, 11:58:04 AM »
I Can Take It!

Starring:
FB0085

General:
Name: FSBITCH_I Can Take It!
Size: 260.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:05, 1097 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Davie has bet Nikki and Mai that he can take all the facesitting they can dish out without giving in, so the scantily clad girls decide to test out his theory! They use their combined weights to facesit and smother Davie in tandem! Gorgeous Oriental girl Mai sits on Nikkis lap to give maximum crush, and when the girls are not both sitting on his face, one is on his chest to add to the pressue and breathing difficulties for poor Davie! The girls have great fun proving Davie wrong and lose their bras along the way! Very hot double facesit action! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  topless,  2 or more sitters,  domestic,  lingerie,  barefoot,  heels,  thong / g-string,  nikki,  panties,  mai.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 260.04 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Smother Cop!
« Reply #1237 on: December 22, 2022, 12:58:56 PM »
Smother Cop!

Starring:
FB0086

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Smother Cop!
Size: 247.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:24, 1101 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Marcel is under arrest but the male police officers are having trouble getting a confession out of him, so they have enlisted the help of sexy officer Daisy. Daisy has a very special interrogation method and she always gets her man! Wearing her regulation police issue panties she sits down on Marcels face and begins her special questioning! Marcel is smothered for really long periods until his face is purple and he is really desperate for air, but he is trapped and at Daisys mercy! Diasy knows it will only be a matter of time, pressure and lack of oxygen before Marcel sings like a canary! Awesome uniformed facesitting from our sexy Czech officer Daisy! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  restraint / bondage,  dresses and skirts,  daisy,  dungeon,  uniform,  boots,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 247.4 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Detention!
« Reply #1238 on: December 22, 2022, 02:05:17 PM »
Detention!

Starring:
FB0088

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Detention!
Size: 262.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:33, 1092 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Keira is a very naughty student indeed! She has been called to detention by her lecturer for dressing like a tart and smoking behind the bike sheds! She soon realises he is very interested indeed in her knickers, so gives him a close-up look at them! Very sexy school uniform facesitting from Keira as she squashes her lecturer and talks dirty to him all the while! Warning - strong language as always from Keira! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Keywords:  dresses and skirts,  kiera,  boots,  uniform,  panties,  topless,  school.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 262.72 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Black Pumps Worship
« Reply #1239 on: December 22, 2022, 03:07:45 PM »
Black Pumps Worship

Starring: Miss Lesly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Black Pumps Worship
Size: 336.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:21, 8636 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Miss Lesly wants her heels to be clean and shiny at all times, so she uses her shoe licking slaves every times she walks out of the dungeon. The slave in this brand new clip soaks Lesly's sexy black pumps with salive while having an incriminating hard-on that her mistress will surely punish.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 336.49 MB<<<