Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 335939 times)

mistrzuploadu

Oh So Tender Part 2
« Reply #1180 on: December 16, 2022, 12:29:32 PM »
Oh So Tender Part 2

General:
Name: STELIBE_Oh So Tender Part 2
Format: mp4
Size: 230.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:09, 5038 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stella Liberty just had fun whipping and caning her slave's inner thighs but she can't resist going after what is the most vulnerable part of his body while he is restrained. She pulls out the zapper and teases his flesh with the electric shocker. She goes after his thighs, balls and cock, and shows no mercy when laughing with great pleasure at his pain.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: electricity, electric, prod, zapper, leather, cbt, stella liberty, gg, pov.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 230.85 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:47:31 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

1 Trampling in Heels
« Reply #1181 on: December 16, 2022, 01:26:54 PM »
1 Trampling in Heels

General:
Name: STELIBE_1 Trampling in Heels
Size: 569.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 8994 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dressed in a short black skirt and my lovely pointy red high heels I can't wait to climb onto my human carpet and trample his flesh until he is pricked like a pin cushion. I put all my weight on my heels and let them sink into him as I traverse back and forth all over his little buggy body.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FOOT DOMINATION, STOMPING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, trample, trample fetish, human carpet, human doormat, high heels domination, high heels, legs, long legs, trampled fantasy, female domination, domestic domination, stilettos, stiletto trample, trample fantasy.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 569.81 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:47:29 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

You Will Never Escape
« Reply #1182 on: December 16, 2022, 02:28:45 PM »
You Will Never Escape

General:
Name: STELIBE_You Will Never Escape
Size: 273.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 5035 Kbps, 1920x1080, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

How does Mistress Stella handle a slave that tries to escape? Full restraint and torment! Slave has been gagged, bound and pierced and will remain that way, her piece of property and source of amusement.

Related Categories: BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER, LEATHER FETISH, BONDAGE MALE.
Keywords: stella liberty, femdom goddess, sub training, slave training, gagged, hood, leather bondage, leather domme, mistress, discipline, body piercings, bondage leather, bdsm.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 273.86 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:47:27 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Kicked and Milked by Candi Love
« Reply #1183 on: December 16, 2022, 03:25:54 PM »
Kicked and Milked by Candi Love

Starring: Candi Love

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Kicked and Milked by Candi Love
Format: wmv
Size: 413.4 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:22:06, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance is pretty excited about hooking up with Candi Love. He's down to his boxer briefs and she's wearing fishnets, red panties and white high heels. She embraces him, starts to kiss him very sensually, then knees him in the nuts...

Candi has a ballbusting fetish. She loves watching men wince and crumple over in pain, and laughing at how week their balls are. She tells him that if he wants to hook up with her, he has to indulge her fetish...

She teases him to get him rock hard, then stands him up and kicks him hard in the nuts. Candi manipulates Lance to keep going. She tells him that if he can take 5 hard kicks, she will hook up with him. She giggles after each time she kicks him in the balls, and the ones that aren't direct hits don't count...

After she has Lance on his back in agony, she straddles him, pulls his underwear down, and when he thinks she is going to finally be nice, she grabs his hard cock and aching balls tight, then slaps him in the nuts fast, until he is screaming, then leaves him broken on the ground.

Candi Love returns to Lance in a slutty tight black dress and black pantyhose. She puts him on the couch, naked, lubes up his cock, drapes her sexy thin pantyhose covered legs over him and starts to stroke his cock.

Lance is rock fucking hard, and she knows she can make him cum anytime she wants. She milks him slow, stopping from time to time to make him beg...

Candi tells him there's going to be a lot more ballbusting if he cums, and continues to sweetly stroke his cock. She wraps her thighs around his cock, and makes him hump her pantyhose covered legs, giggling at how horny he is.

When he is about to cum from humping her legs, she spreads them, and makes him beg for release some more. She lets him continue to fuck her pantyhose like a total perv, but edging him again and again...

Finally she milks he cock to completion, ordering him to cum all over her pantyhose, and he blows a huge load all over her crotch.

HANDJOB, PANTYHOSE HUMPING, LEG HUMPING, TEASE AND DENIAL, EDGING, CUM ON PANTYHOSE, BALLBUSTING, FISHNETS, BALL SLAPPING, CBT, HARD BALL SQUEEZING

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, HANDJOBS, CBT, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: candi love, candi love handjob, candi love ballbusting, lance hart, cum on pantyhose, tight dress, tight dress pantyhose, fishnets ballbusting, fishnets femdom, teasing ballbusting, teasing cbt, ball slapping, ball squeezing.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 413.4 MB<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:47:25 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy
« Reply #1184 on: December 17, 2022, 06:35:04 AM »
Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy

General:
Name: VAR_Cock Crush in Nylons with Marcy
Size: 295.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:38, 5140 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 247 Kbps, 44 Khz

COCK CRUSH IN NYLONS
with MARCY

This was a custom video that my client requested the shoes that Marcy and I are wearing and he wanted us to wear tan nylons as we took turns crushing Trampleguy's cock. While one of us was working on crushing his cock, the other one trampled him and did neck stands.

Related Categories: CBT, STILETTOS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, THROATSTANDING, WEDGIES.
Keywords: marcy, trampleguy, cock crush, cock standing, short skirts, cock smashing, ball crush, neck stands.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 06:47:44 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Playful Teasing & Ball Busting
« Reply #1185 on: December 17, 2022, 07:35:38 AM »
Playful Teasing & Ball Busting

General:
Name: VAR_Playful Teasing & Ball Busting
Size: 402.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 5039 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I'm feeling very playful, so it's time to take it out on my favorite toy! They were left in bondage for half the day while I went out shopping, but I'm back to torment them with some light spanking, wedgies, and ball busting. After I smack their cock and balls through their cute boxers, I peel them off and start kicking him with my patent leather boots. Then I take my boots off and kick their balls wearing my gorgeous stockings. Their cock remains hard as I tease and stroke with my feet before delivering more painful kicks!

Ballbusting, Bondage
Ballbusting, Bondage, Chains, Spanking F/M, Stockings, Submissive Male, Wedgies,

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Borrowing Mom's Slave
« Reply #1186 on: December 17, 2022, 08:36:54 AM »
Borrowing Mom's Slave

General:
Name: AMG_BorrowingMomsSlave_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 519.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:33, 7956 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Borrowing Moms Slave

At first, I didn't know why my Mom had YOU - her assistant - kneeling on the floor. You have been working for us for awhile now and I just assumed my mom was paying your or something. And I figured she was paying you a LOT because she totally treats you like - and you just put up with it no matter what. But then my mom finally came clean and told me that you are some kind of foot fetish weirdo and she has literally been using you as her SLAVE this whole time! In fact, she says YOU pay HER for this!??! She thought I wouldn't understand but actually I wish she told me sooner! Cuz if you will do all that just to kiss my MOM's feet, OMG I want to use you too! I am going to totally use you as my personal bitch too from now on! And just cuz you technically "belong" to my mom, I'm going to treat you EXTRA bad cuz you should really be working for ME anyways, you fucking piece of cuz I'm younger n hotter!

Girls:
Goddess Suvana
Queen Kasey

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, domination, brat girls, cbt, financial domination.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Cuckolded by Lezbo Wife
« Reply #1187 on: December 17, 2022, 09:43:01 AM »
Cuckolded by Lezbo Wife

General:
Name: AMG_Cuckolded-by-lezbo-wife_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video)
Size: 420.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:56, 7937 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Cuckolded by Lezbo Wife

Are you enjoying Corner Time? Well, you keep kneeling right there while I get ready for my hot date. I am so glad you bought me dresses and lingerie to wear. It's not like you will ever see them on me...I'll save then for someone that really turns me on. But you can pay for our date as usual. Oh, and since I know you get turned on thinking of me with another man...I decided to really rub it in. I am going out with a hot girl tonight instead of a man. Yup, I am turning lezbo. I think it is because you and your shrimp dick are so pathetic I don't even like guys anymore. Everyone is going to know your so ugly that your wife turned lezbian, haha! The jokes will never end for the rest of your pathetic life!

- Charlotte Stokely

Category: CUCKOLDING
Keywords: femdom pov.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Sadistic Foot Worship
« Reply #1188 on: December 17, 2022, 10:53:03 AM »
Sadistic Foot Worship

General:
Name: AMG_BeatenForTheQueensFEET_(Internet HD 720p)
Size: 530.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:04, 7967 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sadistic Footworship

What could be more enjoyable for a Queen than having a slave worship Her feet? Having a slave worship Her feet while it's being viciously whipped by palace guards Jennifer and Ivy, that's what! Oh what a wonderfully wicked treat it was too - for me anyway, I'm not sure my worthless slave appreciated having the privilege of worshipping my feet with his mouth ruined by the harsh lashes of Jennifer and Ivy's whips. Much to its dismay, they were determined to make sure it suffered cruelly for the honor it was given. And it won't soon forget the beating it took either, it will have many physical and mental scars to remember this day by.
Would YOU like to come here to Mean Girl Manor and worship MY feet? Would you be willing to SUFFER for the privilege?? Of course you would! LOL

--The Queen

Girls:
Goddess Ivy
Empress Jennifer
Queen Kasey

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: foot worship, humiliation, foot slave training, female domination, foot fetish.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Mistresses Fun
« Reply #1189 on: December 17, 2022, 11:57:50 AM »
Mistresses Fun

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Mistresses Fun
Size: 358.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:30, 1500 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

The very sexy and cruel Mistress Larissa and her friend canes this male very hard. Check it out !

Category: CANING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 358.72 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

A great fuck
« Reply #1190 on: December 17, 2022, 01:05:41 PM »
A great fuck

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_A great fuck
Size: 873.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:08, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

These two girls like to party hard. When they hit the town they look for trouble and for victims. Their mission is to find those guys who don't treat women nice and they provoke them to show their teeth and after that they seduce them and punish them when finally they are home. This guy is the one who is looking for insecure young girls, got them some drink and when they are Tipsy enough he do nasty things with them. So he got the same from Tatjana and Lisa. Very nasty things with their strap-ons.

Category: STRAP-ON

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 873.33 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Worst slave's worst nightmare
« Reply #1191 on: December 17, 2022, 02:11:23 PM »
Worst slave's worst nightmare

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Worst slave's worst nightmare
Size: 188.29 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:21, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Donnie owns a bad slave. She hates him to but she doesn't let him go, because every time he does something awfully stupid she can beat the out of him. And it's fun to her. Even he makes her angry. Even sometimes she wishes him to hell. And his most beautiful dream is to serve Donnie the proper way, but somehow he just can't. He is a real looser. So when he gets the caning his worst nightmare becomes true.

Category: CANING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 188.29 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Dungeon Double!
« Reply #1192 on: December 17, 2022, 03:11:33 PM »
Dungeon Double!

Starring:
FB0079

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Dungeon Double!
Size: 254.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:11, 1104 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Gorgeous blonde Mistress Belle is joined by equally gorgeous brunette Mistress Cindy in this sexy double facesitting video! Jerome is strapped securely to the cross in the dungeon so that the girls can take a nice comfortable seat on their trapped mans face! They facesit him in all sorts of doubled up positions to squash and smother him under their combined weights, and even give him a spell in the smotherbox. Very sexy facesitting and a perfect video for those who have trouble choosing between blonde and brunette! (Duration : 31 Minutes)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  stockings,  belle,  smotherbox,  pvc & fetish,  restraint / bondage,  topless,  2 or more sitters,  dungeon,  cindy,  boots,  thong / g-string.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.37 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Doctor Pressure!
« Reply #1193 on: December 17, 2022, 04:21:07 PM »
Doctor Pressure!

Starring:
FB0080

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Doctor Pressure!
Size: 259.24 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:51, 1102 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Jessica has gone to visit Doctor Ray for her netball team medical and takes offence when the doctor tells her she should try to lose a few pounds! Jessica decides to teach the rude doctor a lesson in manners so pushes him onto the floor and ties his hands with his own stethoscope so that he is helpless and unable to resist what she is about to do! The sexy round assed girl facesits Doctor Ray hard to show him just how much she does weigh, subjecting him to a very heavy, very sweaty smothering session! Lots of lovely fullweight sitting from Jessica who wants to make sure Doctor Ray is sorry for what he said! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  hotpants / booty shorts,  restraint / bondage,  sport,  thong / g-string,  jessica.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 259.24 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

I Don't Know What I Stepped In
« Reply #1194 on: December 18, 2022, 08:27:18 AM »
I Don't Know What I Stepped In

Starring: Matilda Bow

General:
Name: MAS_I Don't Know What I Stepped In
Size: 171.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:15, 7188 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Wow Matilda's shoes are filthy. After a mix of walking and hiking I suppose it's not surprising the amount of filth caked on the soles of her shoes. But what she stepped in is not her concern since her resident male pet will lie on the floor like a good piglet and lick them clean for her without complaint.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Home Movies, Part 2
« Reply #1195 on: December 18, 2022, 09:34:35 AM »
Home Movies, Part 2

Starring: Belle Noire, Darcie Dolce, Rikki Rumor

General:
Name: MAS_Home Movies, Part 2
Size: 479.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:31, 7692 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This is the second and last part of the Home Movies clip as Belle, Darcie and Rikki continue to use and degrade this male without care. And what's this, a fourth girl happens to walk down to the basement during filming and asks to watch! She doesn't participate but she just observes and finds the whole spectacle of male debasement to be quite hilarious.

Related Categories: FEMDOM

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Home Movies, Part 1
« Reply #1196 on: December 18, 2022, 10:36:49 AM »
Home Movies, Part 1

Starring: Belle Noire, Darcie Dolce, Rikki Rumor

General:
Name: MAS_Home Movies, Part 1
Size: 441.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:09, 7402 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

It seems like people like it when I leave a camera behind for the girls to use. I mean with three girls and one slave, what could happen? That's what this two part series is, two home movies with Belle, Darie and Rikki. I had to leave so I left the girls a camera and a couple of lights and retrieved the camera a few days later, and this is that footage. The video work naturally is a bit rough because they are home movies, but nonetheless it's amazing how ruthless these young kittens can be to a male slave as they just treat him like and laugh all the while. So sit back, relax and enjoy some home movies with the girls.

Related Categories: FEMDOM

Download:

mistrzuploadu

2 Trampling in Heels
« Reply #1197 on: December 18, 2022, 11:39:30 AM »
2 Trampling in Heels

General:
Name: STELIBE_2 Trampling in Heels
Size: 532.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:59, 9002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Stella Liberty tramples her slave in the foyer to test his ability to serve as her human carpet. She is a Femdom dream in a leather pencil skirt and strappy high heels showing off her long goddess legs. The stilettos dig into his body in the ultimate trampling fantasy as she stomps on his sensitive flesh.

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FOOT DOMINATION, STOMPING, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, trample, trample fetish, human carpet, human doormat, high heels domination, high heels, legs, long legs, trampled fantasy, female domination, domestic domination, stilettos, stiletto trample, trample fantasy.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 532.53 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Cane You Handle It
« Reply #1198 on: December 18, 2022, 12:41:24 PM »
Cane You Handle It

General:
Name: STELIBE_Cane You Handle It
Size: 219.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:43, 4304 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 249 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stella Liberty gives this slave a nice stern caning on his bottom until he bears red welts up and down his backside. She makes him stand in a variety of ways so that the pain is more intense and unavoidable. Will he be able to handle all that she has to give him?

Related Categories: CANING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, LEATHER FETISH.
Keywords: stella liberty, mistress, dungeon, cane marks, cane, caning fantasy, slave training, sub training, bondage, bondage male, leather domme, leather, corporal, punishment, discipline.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 219.14 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Trampling in Flats Leopard
« Reply #1199 on: December 18, 2022, 01:44:35 PM »
Trampling in Flats Leopard

General:
Name: STELIBE_Trampling in Flats Leopard
Size: 331.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:58, 9003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I love to trample men in my favorite ballet flats. Long legs in classic leopard print flats stomp my slave into the carpet until he becomes part of the floor. You are nothing but an object. I will literally stomp you into submission. I will trample your will and your body underneath my perfect goddess feet while I walk, stomp, and even jump all over you however I please. You are nothing beneath my sexy leopard flats.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BALLET FLATS, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, jumping, extreme trampling, flats, ballet flats fetish, human carpet, flats fetish, femdom brat, kicking, flats domination, human furniture, human trampoline, submissive male, femdom feet, flats trampling.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.35 MB<<<