Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 348960 times)

mistrzuploadu

Mistress Nataly and her Puppy
« Reply #1240 on: December 22, 2022, 04:12:32 PM »
Mistress Nataly and her Puppy

Starring: Mistress Nataly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Mistress Nataly and her Puppy
Format: wmv
Size: 224.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:23, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

A sweating Mistress Nataly stars in this video for the feet worshippers in the house. After an exhausting day walking up and down on her highest heels, our eastern goddess orders her slave to clean her feet with his tongue, a job that her servant performs with great care and adoration.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress nataly, foot domination, foot worship, foot fetish, foot humiliation, barefeet, barefoot, adoration worship, slave training, smelly, footjob.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 224.67 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Soapy Mouthwash
« Reply #1241 on: December 22, 2022, 05:22:03 PM »
Soapy Mouthwash

Starring: Mistress Marta

General:
Name: FEMINS_Soapy Mouthwash
Format: mp4
Size: 271.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:23, 8516 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Marta can't stand dirty mouthed slaves, so every time one of her faithful servants slips the f word in their talk she gives them a shock treatment. In this clip you'll see a slave's mouth being washed the old way, with soap, until the guys mouth and mask shine like they're new.

Category: MOUTHSOAPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mouth soaping, mouthsoaping, mistress marta, slave training, wash, mouth, black lingerie, washing, soap, soaping, humilation, washed.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 271.52 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Lost Office Bet
« Reply #1242 on: December 22, 2022, 06:29:27 PM »
Lost Office Bet

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_Lost Office Bet
Size: 56.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 1092 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rick has been pretty open about his foot fetish and made a bet with Brianna that if he has hire sales this month then he can worship her pretty feet. But, if Brianna?ÇÖs sales are higher, he will need to buy lunch. Unfortunately for Rick, he lost and had to buy Brianna lunch. Brianna makes his lose that much more humiliating. She straps him naked to her desk and takes off the leather boots she had been wearing all morning. She props her feet up on her desk just out of reach so he can smell them but he can?ÇÖt touch.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

mistrzuploadu

Girlfriends HOT Daughter
« Reply #1243 on: December 22, 2022, 07:33:01 PM »
Girlfriends HOT Daughter

Starring: Goddess Nadia

General:
Name: GFD_Girlfriends HOT Daughter
Size: 68.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 1257 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tom comes home from work to find his new girlfriends daughter at his house lounging by the pool. He doesn?ÇÖt understand why she is there; she has friends that have a pool. But, they don?ÇÖt have money. She knows that if she tells her mother that he has been touching her inappropriately, it will be over for him. He has no choice but to pay her. Not only does she take hundreds of dollars from him, she makes him worship her feet while doing it.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Running in Place Trampling
« Reply #1244 on: December 23, 2022, 10:50:42 AM »
Running in Place Trampling

General:
Name: STELIBE_Running in Place Trampling
Size: 457.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:52, 8996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

It is a dream and a nightmare to be below a barefoot trampling. My perfect feet were made to stomp and trample all over a man's body, mind, and heart. Literally. It's a breathtaking experience to be my human carpet. I stand on his face to overwhelm his senses and sink my weight onto his throat and chest to demonstrate his utter powerlessness beneath my feet.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FACESTANDING, THROATSTANDING, BAREFOOT, FEMDOM.
Keywords: stella liberty, female domination, trample, barefoot trample, trampled, bare feet, face standing, throat standing, face trample, throat trample, foot domme, domestic domination, human carpet, human doormat, stomping.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 457.79 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Vanessa's Ballbusting Lapdance
« Reply #1245 on: December 23, 2022, 11:50:52 AM »
Vanessa's Ballbusting Lapdance

Starring: Vanessa Vixon

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Vanessa's Ballbusting Lapdance
Size: 118.68 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:09:02, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Vanessa Vixon is wearing a bikini, pig tails, and thigh highs. She wants to tease hell out of Lance, so she put on some music and she's dancing on him, around him, getting him hard, and his balls the more aroused he gets.

This is a very sexy clip. The ballbusting kind of light, (except for the brutal knees at the end) but the tease and denial aspect is evil :)

BALLBUSTING, TEASE AND DENIAL, LAPDANCE

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, LAP DANCE, FEMALE DOMINATION, DANCING.
Keywords: ballbusting, tease, tease and denial, lapdance, mean lapdance.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 118.68 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1
« Reply #1246 on: December 23, 2022, 01:00:08 PM »
Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1

Starring: Vanessa Vixon

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Vanessa Ballbusting in the Gym Part 1
Size: 329.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:05, 5026 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 37 Kbps, 22 Khz

Lance is giving Vanessa a tour of his apartment complex. His wants her to move in, and is clearly very turned on by her. She is wearing gray tight leggings and a tight purple tank top, which her perfect tits are almost popping out of.

She starts to flirt really heavy with him in the gym, but just when Lance thinks things are going to get awesome, she knees him in the balls and laughs. Apparently, Vanessa enjoys breaking men's balls more than she likes sex. She busts his balls in a few creative ways on the weight bench, then stands him up against the wall to kick and knee him some more. She teases him sweetly between the hard strikes to his balls because it's more fun for her to toy with him and because it hurts more when he is erect.

She keeps promising him that she will make it worth his while. Check out part two to see what she means...

to be continued...

BALLBUSTING LEGGINGS TEASE AND DENIAL PERFECT TITS CBT PEDAL PUMPING FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: SPANDEX, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: pedal pumping, leggings pedal pumping, foot fetish gym, vanessa vixon ballbusting, ballbusting gym, ballbusting leggings, tease and bust, tease and denial, ballbusting tease, foot fetish.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 329.59 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

School Girl Teasing Ballbusting
« Reply #1247 on: December 23, 2022, 02:07:54 PM »
School Girl Teasing Ballbusting

Starring: Michelle Peters

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_School Girl Teasing Ballbusting
Size: 149.49 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:08:34, 2500 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Michelle Peters is wearing a sexy school girl outfit with black fishnets and really hard tipped shoes. It does not take much from those shoes to really hurt some balls......................................She wants to play a game with her slave. She calls it "Lucky or Un-lucky"................................Michelle pulls a card from a deck. Whatever number on the card is how many knees, kicks, slaps or punches the slave has to take. If it's a face card, she bends over in front of him and he gets to touch her ass (which makes him hard and gives leaves him with blue balls after she turns around and kicks him :)).................................................Everytime the she drops the slave with a kick or knee, she grabs his balls and pulls him back on his feet to take more .... "You're not done yet..." In the end he is left in agony on the ground and she's taunting him, "What do you mean you can't take any more?"...................She stomps his balls one more time and walks away with a smile while he's on the ground holding his damaged goods and moaning.

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ballbusting, school girl, mini skirt, fishnets, ball squeeze, blue balls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 149.49 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Stomping Your Nuts Flat
« Reply #1248 on: December 23, 2022, 03:15:10 PM »
Stomping Your Nuts Flat

General:
Name: VAR_Stomping Your Nuts Flat
Size: 762.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:31, 7122 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lauren has her slave the balls, literally! She stomps and grinds her soft soles and toes into his helpless dick and balls relentlessly. She even says she's going to pop them while standing on them with her full weight! Really no downtime in this clip, and a little POV footage sprinkled in at the end.

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , CBT , BDSM , BAREFOOT , AMATEUR
Keywords: lauren , stomping , ballbust , pov , ball stomping

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Public BDSM Humiliation With Carefree Goddess Sofi
« Reply #1249 on: December 23, 2022, 04:18:57 PM »
Public BDSM Humiliation With Carefree Goddess Sofi

General:
Name: VAR_Public BDSM Humiliation With Carefree Goddess Sofi
Size: 439.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:30, 7011 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

During the hot summer weather, the creative Mistress Sofi had several ideas on how to humiliate her slave outdoor. Finding a suitable spot, Sofi tied her slave's hands to the iron beams above his head. Now that the slave is captured, dominant Princess can try ballbusting for the first time. After several trial, not strong kicks in the balls and the slave's cock, more confident kicks followed. Then the insatiable sadistic girl had an even more interesting idea for facesitting. Mistress Sofi hung the slave by the arms, but not in full height, but so that she could sit on his face. Thus, the Mistress made a living swing out of the slave where she can swing while sitting on the face of the slave. This is jeanssitting (facesitting in jeans shorts), human-furniture and bondage femdom outdoor at the same time. After Sofi had plenty of frolic on her live swing, she untied the hands of a slave so that he would worship her pussy and ass in white denim shorts.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, BALLBUSTING, PUSSY WORSHIP, BONDAGE, HUMAN FURNITURE.
Keywords: mistress sofi, mistress in jeans, fullweight facesitting, facesitting in jeans, pussy kissing, ass kissing, bondage.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

I Love Breaking Balls
« Reply #1250 on: December 23, 2022, 05:21:17 PM »
I Love Breaking Balls

General:
Name: VAR_I Love Breaking Balls
Size: 437.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:33, 6948 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

I get messages all day everyday about my brutal ball busting. This is basically a how to get really good a breaking balls and why I am so good... Oh and I can't forget... How much I LOVE BALLBUSTING!

Goddess Platinum

Category: BALLBUSTING POV
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, CBT.
Keywords: goddess platinum, boss goddess, owner of mean girls, breaking balls, teaching ballbusting, soccer, jock, soccer player, sporty goddess, soccer jersey, blonde goddess, kicking balls, pov, bb slaves wanted, soccer ball.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Christmas Morning Ball Destruction
« Reply #1251 on: December 23, 2022, 06:22:36 PM »
Christmas Morning Ball Destruction

General:
Name: VAR_Christmas Morning Ball Destruction
Size: 594.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:24, 7070 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I'm hella pissed that after opening all my Christmas presents from all the loser slaves all over the world... not a single soccer ball.

Good thing I have 3 sets of balls I can destroy right now!!!

Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BALL FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, SHOE FETISH.
Keywords: goddess platinum, boss goddess, converse, ball destroying, ball kicking, dick stomping, cock stomping, best ballbusting, ballbusting goddess, christmas tree, xmas, goddess worship, female supremacy, financial domination, findom goddess.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Brutal Bartender Ball Bust
« Reply #1252 on: December 23, 2022, 07:32:32 PM »
Brutal Bartender Ball Bust

General:
Name: VAR_Brutal Bartender Ball Bust
Size: 711.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:42, 7048 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

What does a Goddess have to do to get a decent beverage around here? Seriously! It really blows my mind how insanely stupid some people are.
I had a really long junky day so I decided to go to a party I was invited to. Just a little house party, nothing crazy. I figured a really good stiff beverage would end my horrible day on a better note...
Nope! I was so wrong about that. I get up to the empty bar. All the other guests were outside enjoying the beautiful weather. I ask the bartender for a simple mixed bev... but unfortunately that fat, pathetic slob of a bartender was just way too stupid to even make that. I took one little sip and it came right back out. It was disgusting to say the least.
That?ÇÖs it! I have had it with idiots today! This was the straw that broke the camels back.
I storm behind the bar and grab this dumbass by its ear and drag it out from behind the bar. This assholer just pissed off the wrong woman and I?ÇÖm gonna teach it a lesson it will never forget.
This loser had more excuses then I could list... it even tried to tell me that it wasn?ÇÖt actually a bartender and it was just helping a friend out. I knew right away that this freak was lying because there is no way it has any friends. Lol!

I was determined to get to the bottom of all its lies and excuses. I stated bashing in its balls, one kick at a time, over and over. I even made it strip down naked. I don?ÇÖt care who see its flabby fat ass. Bahaha so nasty!

I finally got the truth out of it. I thought it was pathetic before I found out why it was pretending to be a bartender but it?ÇÖs gotta be the most pathetic male on earth. Wow!
I should say I came to the party to have beverage, so I felt better and that didn?ÇÖt happen because I didn?ÇÖt even get what I wanted. But I must admit I felt a million times better after teaching that creature a lesson and destroying its balls.

Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , CBT , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BOOT FETISH , FEMALE SUPREMACY
Keywords: goddess platinum , boss goddess , platinums mean girls , slave owner , hard kicks , kicking balls , ball destruction , fat slave , punishment , dumb male , superior goddess , canadian goddess , cfnm , cruel , extreme

Download:

mistrzuploadu

My Sacrifice To The Ball-Busting Gods
« Reply #1253 on: December 23, 2022, 08:41:28 PM »
My Sacrifice To The Ball-Busting Gods

General:
Name: VAR_My Sacrifice To The Ball-Busting Gods
Size: 296.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 6887 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

These slaves, they all visit the Manor, rock solid in their belief that they "Love BallBusting" it's SO HOT, and they absolutely love having hot bratty girls destroy them right....???  Bwahahahahaa.... it is so bullshit.. as they all quickly come to realize.. getting My right foot swung full strength into your sack, well, it most definitely isn't pleasant...   and so I mix it up, grabbing, pulling, slapping, and generally destroying... 

And how long would you think a young guy like this could handle a little pain... 20 minutes for a solid clip, maybe 15 or so, very respectable, 10-12???, 8-10???  How about if I told you barely above 6...????  LMFAO, of course this kinda thing completely validates how much so many guys just don't measure up, and so ultimately must, "Sacrifice for the Ballbusting Goddesses...."

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, CBT, FOOT FETISH, BALL FETISH.
Keywords: boss goddess, ballbusting goddess, handcuffs, tie dows, sacrifice, platinums mean girls, superior goddess, female supremacy, ball smacking, ball abusse, slave training, ball squeezing, collared slave, submissive males, extreme.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Shopping Princess Ami Style
« Reply #1254 on: December 24, 2022, 11:05:47 AM »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Shopping Princess Ami Style
Size: 145.69 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:37, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Ami doesn't like to walk. She likes to be carried in true Princess style. She also loves to shop, so why not combine the two activities. She demands that her slave pick her up and carry her on his shoulders as training for a huge shopping trip she has planned. It will last all afternoon so he better be in shape and not fail her.

She really works her pony hard and slaps his face when he falters. She even makes him do lots of squats to build up his leg muscles. It's incredibly erotic to see how much fun Princess Ami has when riding on her slave's shoulders. Her sexy thighs wrap around his neck and she is very demanding.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: princess ami , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , nipple torture , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Take MY Ass Bitch 2 - Part 2
« Reply #1255 on: December 24, 2022, 12:12:16 PM »

General:
Name: CSFEM_Take MY Ass Bitch 2 - Part 2
Size: 174.39 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:56, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Britney really pours on her sadistic ass-crushing on her ass bitch. Her plump ass totally engulfs his face as she sits hard and grinds it deeply into his face.

She is definitely one of the Queens of face sitting. She shows him no mercy.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , teddy , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , exercise

Download:

mistrzuploadu

You Should Try it Girlfriend
« Reply #1256 on: December 24, 2022, 01:20:29 PM »

General:
Name: CSFEM_You Should Try it Girlfriend
Size: 82.18 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:44, 2991 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Princess Ami is chatting on the phone with her girlfriend about the joys of face sitting. She loves to face sit and is convincing her girlfriend to give it a try. ""If you sit on his face, he will worship you even more,"" she says to her girlfriend.

Ami gets so caught up in the conversation, she forgets to give her slave some air. But she doesn't care. There are plenty of losers lined up to take his place.

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: princess ami , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , butt drops , diva , bicycle seat , knee drops , brunette , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , jeans face sitting , human furniture

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Double cuming
« Reply #1257 on: December 24, 2022, 02:29:12 PM »
Double cuming

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Double cuming
Size: 200.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:42, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's Leanna's time for a very quick teasing for her slave. The guy had a huge problem with his temper, but because he learned to behave Leanna decided to give him something as a reward. Not a big thing, only a little playful handjob. But the result was hilarious, all of a sudden he came twice from nowhere. Leanna got very proud of herself.

Category: HANDJOBS

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 200.85 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

After a hard day
« Reply #1258 on: December 24, 2022, 03:31:14 PM »
After a hard day

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_After a hard day
Size: 406.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:33, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

After a very hard and tiresome day, Deborah wanted to spoil one of her slaves with a handjob. He was so tired that first Wanda thought that he will fall resting right on the couch. But her hands are filled with magic and she always got what she wants so this time it wasn't different at all and the tired guy did exactly as she wanted him to act between her fingers.

Category: HANDJOBS

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 406.6 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Caning and slapping
« Reply #1259 on: December 24, 2022, 04:38:33 PM »
Caning and slapping

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Caning and slapping
Format: mkv
Size: 174.24 MB
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 00:18:41, 1302 Kbps, 1024x576, 24.000 fps
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

It's Mistress Leanna's looser slave again. She uses all her patience to teach him to the most basic thing but he is dumb like a stone. He always forgets to greet her,to kiss her hand, to kiss her boots and when he gots the punishment for this he forgets to count or forgets how to count. So Leanna asked Deborah to help her in the punishment. While she hits his bottom Deborah slaps his face and after it they change roles. Maybe it works.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 174.24 MB<<<