Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 344011 times)

xscanner

Whipped On The Floor - Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Whi...
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2020, 08:10:04 AM »
Whipped On The Floor - Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Medina, Medina, Miss Jayla, Jayla, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punished

File name:Whipped_On_The_Floor_-_Miss_Jayla_And_Mistress_Medina.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3177 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Whipped_On_The_Floor_-_Miss_Jayla_And_Mistress_Medina.mp4

Download file - 183.8  MB

xscanner

Whipping And Cigarette Torture - Miss Jayla And Mistress Me...
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2020, 11:10:06 AM »
Whipping And Cigarette Torture - Miss Jayla And Mistress Medina - Hot Femdom

Time for more action with our vicious bitches miss jayla and mistress medina. the ladies have a new game for her old slave today.

He is ordered to come over and the game is quite simple. he has to hold out his arm straight holding a glas of water in his hand. when he does not hold it out right or when there is a dropdown he is announced to get extra punishment.

So its up to miss jayla swinging a flogger and whipping his rear and his back all the time with it.

From the front its up to cruel bitch mistress medina torturing him with a cigarette while getting the tip to the nipples or cock of the pathetic slave. as she gets nearer with the cigarette he starts to shake and also it s getting more comfortable for him with every ongoing second (try this out by yourself! you will be surprised how hard it is to hold a glass of water out straight after a few mins - the muscles really start to ache.).

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Mistress Medina, Miss Jayla, Jayla, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Medina, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment

File name:Whipping_And_Cigarette_Torture_-_Miss_Jayla_And_Mistress_Medina.mp4
File Size: 213 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3203 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Whipping_And_Cigarette_Torture_-_Miss_Jayla_And_Mistress_Medina.mp4

Download file - 212.8  MB

xscanner

Orgasm Abuse - Ari Parker - Edging Stepbrother - Handjob
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
Orgasm Abuse - Ari Parker - Edging Stepbrother - Handjob

Ari's stepbrother finds her phone and starts going through her private pictures and finds some sexy nudes of her. Ari catches him and sees that he is rock hard. She knows he got paid today and she could use some new clothes, so she tries to make a deal with him, hand over his check and she will keep his secret. He is reluctant but she rubs his cock through his jeans and soon has him naked with his cock in her hands. She very slowly strokes it and still he resists, that is until he is about to cum and she decides to stop stroking, over and over and over again. He is about to lose his damn mind, his nuts feel like they may explode and he begs her to let him cum. Well Ari will but not until she gets the whole check.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ari Parker, Handjob, Edgung, CFNM, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Big Load, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, 69

File name:Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ari_Parker___Edging_Stepbrother.mp4
File Size: 730 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6645 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ari_Parker___Edging_Stepbrother.mp4

Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ari_Parker___Edging_Stepbrother.part1.rar
Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ari_Parker___Edging_Stepbrother.part2.rar

xscanner

Evil Bitch - Princess Brook - Public Toilet Training (1080 ...
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
Evil Bitch - Princess Brook - Public Toilet Training (1080 HD) - Humiliation

What a filthy little toilet slut this creature is!

I lead him into the public toilet which is used on the industrial site/farm where I shoot from. It's used by mechanics and farmers etc. Luckily enough, the toilet was in a bit of a mess, with a yellow tinge to the water in the toilet bowl, and a few very disgusting streaks of brown mess on the side of the toilet. Perfect for my toilet slut to clean. I force him into the cubicle first and instruct him to get his head into the toilet and start licking the filthy messy bowl clean for me. I torment him and tease him while his head is deep in the toilet licking away, and I tell him that I'd love to straddle over his dumb face right now and take a hot fresh dump straight into his mouth. I know he'd love it too, just as you probably would yourself. To have the privilege of laying back, and opening your mouth wide to receive my steaming hot stinking brown log in your filthy mouth! Anyway, after my slut had cleaned the bowl, I drag him out and make him watch as I sprinkle his lunch (a dry stale muffin) into 2 urinals in the public toilet. I then force him in to eat his lunch directly out of the urinals. The filthy slag gets straight down on his knees and eats his lunch from the dirty public urinal toilets as I belittle and ridicule him. What a complete fucking loser this wretch is! I press down on him with my boots and force him to eat every crumb of his lunch from the toilet bowl like the deprived creature he is. I then tell him that I'm going to leave him there for the rest of the day, and that I'm going to announce to all of the male workers on the industrial site that they can use his mouth as their toilet for the day. I order him to stay there with his mouth wide open, and give him his instructions as my public toilet, and then I walk out and leave him there to be used and abused as my toilet slut!

FILTHY LITTLE CUNT!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Brook, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Toilet, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Evil_Bitch_-_Princess_Brook_-_Public_Toilet_Training__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 426 MB
Duration: 00:12:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4570 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Evil_Bitch_-_Princess_Brook_-_Public_Toilet_Training__1080_HD_.mp4

Download file - 426.4  MB

xscanner

Dominatrix Annabelle - Garden Debauchery! - Boot Worship
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2020, 08:10:06 PM »
Dominatrix Annabelle - Garden Debauchery! - Boot Worship

The glint in my eye, the smile, Oh My! As I sit on my bench, adorned in my exquisite gold satin corset, stunning leather gloves, thigh leather boots, and lacy lingerie, I'm ready for hobson to worship my fleshy strap-on! Of course, his caged penis is suffering a little as earlier I had his wrists shackled to a hoist above his head! How vulnerable he felt, as I teased him with my leather whip, thwacking his caged cock! And, now he kneels with his muscle throbbing intensely! How horny it makes me feel when I watch his mouth sucking and taking my strap-on deep throat. Listening to him salivating at the mouth as he devours every inch!

As for you, Oh, you'll have your turn, but you will start on your knees, just like hobson, and worship my gorgeous leather boots. I will whip your buttocks and put you under pressure to perform. I want you to cum for me hard and fast!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dominatrix Annabelle, Annabelle, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Dildo Sucking, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Femdom POV, POV, Leather Boots

File name:Dominatrix_Annabelle_-_Garden_Debauchery_.mp4
File Size: 152 MB
Duration: 00:04:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominatrix_Annabelle_-_Garden_Debauchery_.mp4

Download file - 151.5  MB

xscanner

Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up (720 HD) - Ballbusting
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
Chicks-vs-Balls - Times Up (720 HD) - Ballbusting

Be careful who you borrow money from, there's some real life psychos out there that will fuck you up if you don't pay them on time. This losers fallen behind on his payments so they've sent Sophia to collect, she starts by holding a knife to his throat, she could easily end him there but where's the fun it that, instead she decides to beat the fuck outta him, specifically his balls. The kicks come hard and fast, he needs to be taught a lesson and kicking his balls is the best way to teach it. Eventually he agrees to get the money in a hour but it's too late, Sophia's having way too much fun destroying his nuts, I don't think she even cares about the money, seeing him cry out in pain every time she slams her foot and knee into his bollocks is priceless, even more so when she floors him and stamps and grinds on his defeated package. Sophia's good at what she does, maybe even the best, hope and pray they never send her for you if you fall behind on your payments!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chicks-vs-Balls, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Chicks-vs-Balls_-_Times_Up__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 378 MB
Duration: 00:08:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6137 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chicks-vs-Balls_-_Times_Up__720_HD_.mp4

Download file - 378.1  MB

xscanner

BallBustingChicks - Beating The Swollen Bollocks - Mistress...
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
BallBustingChicks - Beating The Swollen Bollocks - Mistress Patrizia - Ballbusting

Indeed one of the most brutal Female Domination and Ballbusting Movies! She ties his balls up with a leather string and her hair band, cutting deep in his manhood and making his big balls even bigger and more vulnerable. This ruthless Dominatrix kick him in his bollocks, grabs his manhood and twist it around, beat the whole package full force and merciless! While its hell on earth for him, she just smiles, amused about how much pain she can inflict, with such little effort!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Patrizia, Patrizia, Mistress, BallBustingChicks, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:LP_BeatingTheSwollenBollocks.mp4
File Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LP_BeatingTheSwollenBollocks.mp4

Download file - 345.2  MB

xscanner

Hunterotic - Pony Boy - Gary Corona, Antynia Larouge, Lea L...
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2020, 05:10:07 AM »
Hunterotic - Pony Boy - Gary Corona, Antynia Larouge, Lea Lexis - By Emilio Hunter - Ponyplay

In this series domination means pony girls! The slave boy get the mistresses on his back, and walk in the garden carrying them. Don't miss this new european fetish movie done By EMILIO HUNTER!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hunterotic, Ponyplay, Human Pony, Antynia Larouge, Lea Lexis, Human Horse, Emilio Hunter, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ponyboys, Humiliation, Degradation, Outdoors

File name:Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter.mp4
File Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:31:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter.mp4

Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter.part1.rar
Hunterotic_-_Pony_Boy_-_Gary_Corona__Antynia_Larouge__Lea_Lexis_-_By_Emilio_Hunter.part2.rar

xscanner

KinkyMistresses - Electro Sounds And Stretched Balls - Chlo...
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2020, 08:10:07 AM »
KinkyMistresses - Electro Sounds And Stretched Balls - Chloe Savage - CBT

Chloe Savage is a young, very sadistic lady who loves to inflict pain on her Slaves. Today she wants to use her submissive object, which she has tied to the love swing with a steel device. Stretching the skin of his cock with clamps and make his urethra vibrate with electro sounds.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Gasmask, Electric Play, Electric, Chloe Savage, CBT, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:KinkyMistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Balls___Chloe_Savage.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Duration: 00:08:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses___Electro_Sounds_And_Stretched_Balls___Chloe_Savage.mp4

Download file - 1.6  GB

xscanner

Mistress Gaia - Purple Haze - Burning
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2020, 11:10:07 AM »
Mistress Gaia - Purple Haze - Burning

I'm with my beautiful mistress friend at the House of Sinn. We are back to see how our slave is doing in his cage. Previously we left him there to suffer. His hands are bound to the cage, and his balls are tightly tied with rope. He can't escape, and we are going to enjoy a relaxing cigarette while making our bitch suffer. As we light up he pleads with us to blow our Smoke into his face, he coughs and chokes as we gladly oblige. With his balls and cock protruding out of the cage, we are tempted to apply a little heat with the hot tip of our cigarettes. We continue to torment our slut, spitting in his face and blowing our Smoke at him. Finally we stub our cigarettes out on his tongue, leaving him with his throbbing cock and tightly bound balls in a purple haze.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cage, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Human Ashtray, CBT, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoking, Burning, Ball Abuse

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:07:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5212 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Purple_Haze.mp4

Download file - 290.0  MB

xscanner

Mistress Iside - Destroyed Balls And Erected Cock - Ballbus...
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2020, 02:10:07 PM »
Mistress Iside - Destroyed Balls And Erected Cock - Ballbusting

Oggi voglio essere buona, ho deciso di premiare questo schiavo per la sua fedelta' ma prima voglio sottoporlo ad una prova durissima. Questo schiavo dovra' riuscire a mantenere una continua erezione mentre io massacro le sue palle con i miei potentissimi calci . Ovviamente inizia gia' a tremare , sa benissimo che non usero' nessuna clemenza verso le sue palle flosce , ma se vuole ottenere il premio, dovra' impegnarsi al massimo e offrire alla Padrona tutta la sua sofferenza. Riuscira' a superare questa terribile prova?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Young Mistress, Iside, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ball Crush, Crushing, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock.mp4
File Size: 339 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5861 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Destroyed_Balls_And_Erected_Cock.mp4

Download file - 338.9  MB

xscanner

DirtyTransDolls - Tranny teased by her heels part 2 - Tina ...
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2020, 05:10:09 PM »
DirtyTransDolls - Tranny teased by her heels part 2 - Tina Kay - Transsexuals

Miss Tina is so cruel, she knows how much her TV shoe slut loves to worship her high heels and how horny she always gets, but Tina only wants to tease her. An orgasm is not allowed, a heel whore should be able to control her urges and fully focus on pleasuring the Mistress.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Tina Kay, Kinky Natasha, Natasha, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TV, TS, Transvesite, Tease, Teasing, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Stockings, Nylons, Tease & Denial, Denial

File name:Tranny_teased_by_her_heels_part_2.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tranny_teased_by_her_heels_part_2.mp4

Download file - 188.0  MB

xscanner

ClubStiletto - Cum While Fighting For Air Under My Ass - Mi...
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2020, 08:10:12 PM »
ClubStiletto - Cum While Fighting For Air Under My Ass - Mistress Irene - Face Sitting

Mistress Irene has an amazing ass and there's nothing she enjoys more than having a slave fight underneath it to breath. In this scene Irene rotates from sitting full weight, on his face, to watch the him squirm to punishing his face by bouncing up and down on it. While sitting she wiggles her ass to demonstrate how big and plump it really is. Irene moves from forward to backward positions in this clip and she comments how amusing it is seeing the slaves little dick wiggle in unison with her bouncing.

Next she moves back onto the slaves chest and has him smell her pussy while she pulls back the top of her outfit to touch her divine breasts. She orders him to touch himself. Again she sits full weight on his face and wiggles her ass cheeks. When she gets up she orders him to sniff her ass and at this point the camera zooms in so your entire screen is just Irene's ass. She finally tells the slave she is sitting on him and not getting up until he cums. The slave strokes madly, using only two fingers because he is so small. He's out of air and starts to panic and then just in the nick of time he lets lose with a big load of jizz. Irene gets off of him and as she walks from the room she says "You'll have to eat that and then get back to work."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Mistress Irene, Mistress, Irene

File name:lma-cum-while-fighting-for-air-under-my-ass.mp4
File Size: 558 MB
Duration: 00:07:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9941 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-cum-while-fighting-for-air-under-my-ass.mp4

Download file - 557.8  MB

xscanner

AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh -...
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2020, 11:10:05 PM »
AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh - Classy Murder - Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh, Triple Domination, AmazonMania, Triple Domination, Scissor, Scissored, Scissoring, Scissorhold

File name:AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Classy_Murder.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Classy_Murder.mp4

xscanner

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh - Don't Call The Manager

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh, Triple Domination, AmazonMania, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Don_t_Call_The_Manager.mp4
File Size: 275 MB
Duration: 00:12:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3048 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Don_t_Call_The_Manager.mp4

xscanner

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2020, 05:10:05 AM »
AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh - Favorite Holds

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh, Triple Domination, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Favorite_Holds.mp4
File Size: 139 MB
Duration: 00:06:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3024 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Favorite_Holds.mp4

xscanner

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2020, 08:10:05 AM »
AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh - Ghetto Murder

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AmazonMania, Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh, Triple Domination, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Ghetto_Murder.mp4
File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3031 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Ghetto_Murder.mp4

xscanner

Angry Girls - Orsi B - Orsi B. vs Iron Jack - Scissor
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2020, 11:10:06 AM »
Angry Girls - Orsi B - Orsi B. vs Iron Jack - Scissor

The gorgeous and lovely Orsi B. came to Angry Girls to challenge the male roster.

She choose Iron Jack in a 100% Competitive match as first.

Could Jack dominate Orsi, or will she emerge victorious?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Orsi B, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Mixed Fighting, Grappling

File name:Angry_Girls_-_Orsi_B_-_Orsi_B._vs_Iron_Jack.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:17:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Angry_Girls_-_Orsi_B_-_Orsi_B._vs_Iron_Jack.mp4

xscanner

Astro Domina - Leather Facesitting - Asian
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
Astro Domina - Leather Facesitting - Asian

A hapless slave, tied to a table. Arms locked to the sides. Feet tied to the table. Goddess Sydney walks in, wearing black leather thigh high boots. As she is circling her prey, it becomes clear that he won't stand a chance against whatever she has planned for him. This time around, she will use her ass as a weapon of sub destruction. She grinds his face wearing a sexy leather leotard, switching positions occasionally keeping her plump ass squarely positioned on his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Astro Domina, Asian, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Face Sitting, Leather, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Boots

File name:Astro_Domina_-_Leather_Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 629 MB
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Astro_Domina_-_Leather_Facesitting.mp4

xscanner

Lady Krasaviza - Open Puss - Cuckold! - Forced Bi
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2020, 05:10:04 PM »
Lady Krasaviza - Open Puss - Cuckold! - Forced Bi

Recently I was in a hotelroom with my lover. We Sweethearts wanted to huggle together and having a good time. But I had evil little ideas in my beautiful mind " and because of that I needed a victim. I had phoned around and soon a Cuckybimbo was with us. You have read right " we wanted to play cuckold games. I think I don't have to tell that much about what we have done in the next hour, chicks " the clip preview will give you a little pretaste about it. By the way pretaste " I don't know exactly if it did taste that well for my little sucking bitch.It doesn't bother me, open your puss and get ready!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Krasaviza, Krasaviza, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Gay Blowjob, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Humiliation, Degradation, Alpha Male, Cock Sucking, Cock Worship, Cum Swallowers, Foot Cuckold, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Lady_Krasaviza_-_Open_Puss_-_Cuckold_.mp4
File Size: 80.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1492 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Krasaviza_-_Open_Puss_-_Cuckold_.mp4