Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 328280 times)

xscanner

Club Stiletto - Rejected boyfriend kept on as Her Ass licki...
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2020, 08:10:56 AM »
Club Stiletto - Rejected boyfriend kept on as Her Ass licking slave - Mistress Echo - Ass Worship

This clip was lost in our archives and now upgraded in MP4 format for your viewing pleaser.

This sexy young Mistress has little tolerance for stupid young men so when she dates one and he starts to bore her she easily turns him into nothing more than an ass licking slave. After begging her to continue to date him she has given him an ultimatum which is you can see me only as a slave and you have to dedicate your life to eating my big fat ass. Naturally he agrees to this arrangement and he is told to lay on the chair were she will take him for a test drive.

She sits on his face with Her beautiful plump ass and commands him to lick and clean Her bum. She gets really turned on and the action gets hotter and hotter through both forward and reverse positions. "I think I'll spend the whole afternoon here" she tells him. We suspect Echo's boyfriend, er, slave, will be licking and cleaning Her bum hole every day for as long as she demands. "Thank you for letting me be your ass licker, Mistress" he says, quickly accepting his new position in life.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Mistress Echo, Echo

File name:lma-rejected-boyfriend-kept-on-as-her-ass-licking-slave.mp4
File Size: 595 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

lma-rejected-boyfriend-kept-on-as-her-ass-licking-slave.mp4

lma-rejected-boyfriend-kept-on-as-her-ass-licking-slave.part1.rar
lma-rejected-boyfriend-kept-on-as-her-ass-licking-slave.part2.rar

xscanner

Czech Soles - Two Asian cuties workout foot smelling - Youn...
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2020, 11:10:56 AM »
Czech Soles - Two Asian cuties workout foot smelling - Young Mistress

Sun, Lynn and Jack had already several training in their home gym and they are having one today as well. Jack is usually showing them what to go and how to workout and the girls repeat it. Today it will be sit ups, push ups and foot smelling and worship :). But not so fast. The girls know Jack for some time already but they have no idea about his foot fetish and he of course secretly hopes to have a chance to smell the girls' sweaty feet and socks right after or during the workout. That's the whole reason he's doing it. And today he gets really lucky! As they work out and do push ups, there is not enough room and Jack has to be right behind the girls, facing their feet and that's exactly how he wants it. But he get much more lucky now - Sun has new shoes and her feet hurt from them and she wants to take them off. Jack of course advises the same thing and then both girls take their shoes off. Jack is so horny right now he can't even stand up without the girls noticing as much. So they do push ups like this, head to toes, and Jack is smelling their feet every time he goes down. When the girls are too much tired he even advice them to relax, close their eyes and just lie still while he'll do some more push ups. What a sneaky but very lucky man! But of course it does not take much time for the girls to realize that something is wrong and they confront Jack - "Were you just now smelling our feet?!". He admits it unwillingly and since the girls are too much tired anyway, maybe it's time for Jack to work out and if sweaty feet and socks are his motivation then let's motivate him plenty!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Asian, Foot Smelling, Sun, Lynn, Foot Sniffing, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Young Mistress, Teens

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Two_Asian_cuties_workout_foot_smelling.mp4
File Size: 633 MB
Duration: 00:17:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4978 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Two_Asian_cuties_workout_foot_smelling.mp4

Czech_Soles_-_Two_Asian_cuties_workout_foot_smelling.part1.rar
Czech_Soles_-_Two_Asian_cuties_workout_foot_smelling.part2.rar

xscanner

Danish Femdom - Wrapt - bondage wrapping - CBT
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2020, 02:10:57 PM »
Danish Femdom - Wrapt - bondage wrapping - CBT

Soft, strict and sensual bondage wrapping with cbt, cockbondage, bastonade and wax play by Miss Sofie.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Sofie, CBT, Cock Bondage, Bastonade, Wax Play, Wax, Hot Wax, Waxed, Wax Played, Danish Femdom, Danish Femdom 2020

File name:Wrapt_-_bondage_wrapping.mp4
File Size: 217 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Wrapt_-_bondage_wrapping.mp4

Download file - 216.8  MB

xscanner

Eva - Cumshot Compilation Vol 16 - Handjob
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2020, 05:10:55 PM »
Eva - Cumshot Compilation Vol 16 - Handjob

This is my sixteenth cumshot compilation. In this clip are included eight different cumshots each one followed as always by slow motion replay in order to catch all the action!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eva, Handjob, Compilation, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, MILF, Mature, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Eva_-_Cumshot_Compilation_Vol_16.mp4
File Size: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:21:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Eva_-_Cumshot_Compilation_Vol_16.mp4

Eva_-_Cumshot_Compilation_Vol_16.part1.rar
Eva_-_Cumshot_Compilation_Vol_16.part2.rar

xscanner

FemaleWorship - Do You Like Being My Pet? - Ziggy Star - Pu...
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2020, 08:10:57 PM »
FemaleWorship - Do You Like Being My Pet? - Ziggy Star - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemaleWorship, Ziggy Star, Cunnilingus, Female Orgasms, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:DoYouLikeBeingMyPet.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6037 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DoYouLikeBeingMyPet.mp4

Download file - 216.3  MB

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Serena - Weak For Feet - Comp...
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2020, 11:10:54 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Serena - Weak For Feet - Complete Film - Female Domination

The incredibly seductive Mistress Serena returns to FFF with a foot, facesitting and milking session you do not want to miss! First she teases her slave with stocking'd feet, making him lick her shoes spotlessly clean, then smothers his face with her fragrant feet. It's not long before all his senses are intoxicated with desire. He would do anything for her at this point, but when she sits firmly over his face and starts to milk him with her vibrating wand, he is overcome with euphoria that leads to an inevitably weak and seedless slave!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Serena, Serena, Mistress, Stockings, Nylons, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Vibrator, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Ass Smothering, Smother, Foot Sniffing, Leather, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Nipple Play, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Spitting, Suspenders

File name:weak_for_feet_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:31:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

weak_for_feet_complete_hd.mp4

weak_for_feet_complete_hd.part1.rar
weak_for_feet_complete_hd.part2.rar

xscanner

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fun with Snow and Knight ...
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2020, 02:10:55 AM »
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Fun with Snow and Knight - Pegging

Including @msnoelknightMistress Noel Knight and I enjoy to provide a slave an excellent fucking. He's currently been trussed up and also linked to the bed. His asshole and his mouth are ready for our significant penis. We do not take our time, working him up gradually. Straight into his ass we go as he's fucked so hard, he almost.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Goddess Snow, Miss Noel Knight, Noel Knight, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Strap-On_Fun_with_Snow_and_Knight.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:05:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Strap-On_Fun_with_Snow_and_Knight.mp4

Download file - 297.6  MB

xscanner

Private-Patient - Chastity Cage - Part 5 - Dr. Eve - Medica...
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2020, 05:10:56 AM »
Private-Patient - Chastity Cage - Part 5 - Dr. Eve - Medical Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Medical Femdom, Clinic, Private-Patient, Dr. Eve, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Medical Clinic, Medical Fetish, Gyno Chair, Dilator, Anal, Prostate, ET-312, Urethral Sounding, Urethra Stretching, Anal Stimulation, Electrical Stimulation

File name:PP1495_ChastityCageP5_720p.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PP1495_ChastityCageP5_720p.mp4

Download file - 223.7  MB

xscanner

ClareSpanksMen - Spanked For A Ticket - Audrey Tate - Femdo...
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2020, 08:10:54 AM »
ClareSpanksMen - Spanked For A Ticket - Audrey Tate - Femdom Spanking

She got a speeding ticket and it is all his fault. Audrey spanks her husband again using the dreaded wooden bath brush and he is powerless to resist. His bottom is bruised when she is finished with him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Audrey Tate, Spanking, Redhead, Femdom Spanking Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:wife_ticket.wmv
File Size: 630 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:27:52
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3091 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

wife_ticket.wmv

wife_ticket.part1.rar
wife_ticket.part2.rar

xscanner

Cruel Amazons - Black Lady, Mistress Zita, Lady Ann - Ladie...
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2020, 11:10:54 AM »
Cruel Amazons - Black Lady, Mistress Zita, Lady Ann - Ladies In White - Whipping

Three pretty spoiled Women in elegant sexy white clothes whip the male slave very hard. Brutal, sadistic whipping movie with three beautiful Ladies!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Amazons, Black Lady, Mistress Zita, Lady Ann, Triple Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Hard, Brutal

File name:Cruel_Amazons_-_Black_Lady__Mistress_Zita__Lady_Ann_-_Ladies_In_White.mp4
File Size: 609 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:52:13
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Amazons_-_Black_Lady__Mistress_Zita__Lady_Ann_-_Ladies_In_White.mp4

Cruel_Amazons_-_Black_Lady__Mistress_Zita__Lady_Ann_-_Ladies_In_White.part1.rar
Cruel_Amazons_-_Black_Lady__Mistress_Zita__Lady_Ann_-_Ladies_In_White.part2.rar

xscanner

Cruel Amazons - Lady Ann - The Liar - Caning
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2020, 02:10:55 PM »
Cruel Amazons - Lady Ann - The Liar - Caning

The Cruel amazon`s Ladies don't like the liars like this stupid moron worm. Lady Ann teaches him that lies are not the right thing especially by an inferior lowly slave. Cruel caning movie with the sexy sadistic Lady Ann.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Amazons, Lady Ann, Boots, Jodhpurs, Hard, Brutal, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Cruel_Amazons_-_Lady_Ann_-_The_Liar.mp4
File Size: 568 MB
Duration: 00:48:43

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Amazons_-_Lady_Ann_-_The_Liar.mp4

Cruel_Amazons_-_Lady_Ann_-_The_Liar.part1.rar
Cruel_Amazons_-_Lady_Ann_-_The_Liar.part2.rar

xscanner

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Suzy, Black Lady - No Escape - Caning
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2020, 05:10:55 PM »
Cruel Amazons - Mistress Suzy, Black Lady - No Escape - Caning

No escape from this tied position. Helpless in front of the two cruel, spoiled Women. The slave gets very hard inhuman strokes with both of the cane and the whip. The slave can do nothing more than moaning and yelling.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Amazons, Mistress Suzy, Black Lady, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Cane, Caning, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal, Corporal Punishment

File name:Cruel_Amazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Black_Lady_-_No_Escape.mp4
File Size: 741 MB
Duration: 01:03:30

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Amazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Black_Lady_-_No_Escape.mp4

Cruel_Amazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Black_Lady_-_No_Escape.part1.rar
Cruel_Amazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Black_Lady_-_No_Escape.part2.rar

xscanner

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Suzy, Larissa, Mistress Zita - Tri...
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2020, 08:10:56 PM »
Cruel Amazons - Mistress Suzy, Larissa, Mistress Zita - Triple Torment - Whipping

In the dark room again. The slave is chained up to the ceiling totally helpless and naked. The ladies whip and cane him as hard as they can. The slave squirms and scream of incredible pain caused by these sadistic bitches. SEXY and SADISTIC corporal punishment !"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Amazons, Mistress Suzy, Larissa, Mistress Zita, Triple Domination, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:CruelAmazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Larissa__Mistress_Zita_-_Triple_Torment.mp4
File Size: 701 MB
Duration: 01:00:07

D O W N L O A D:

CruelAmazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Larissa__Mistress_Zita_-_Triple_Torment.mp4

CruelAmazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Larissa__Mistress_Zita_-_Triple_Torment.part1.rar
CruelAmazons_-_Mistress_Suzy__Larissa__Mistress_Zita_-_Triple_Torment.part2.rar

xscanner

Cruel Eclipse - High Converse Nut Destroy - Ballbusting
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2020, 11:10:56 PM »
Cruel Eclipse - High Converse Nut Destroy - Ballbusting

I am wearing my high pink converse boots a sexy bra and G-string. I order my slave to kiss and worship my converse. After I tie him up and start to destroy his pathetic cock and balls. I bust him really hard kicking him in the nuts he nearly throws up from the pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Kicking, Fem Dom, Domination, Ball Stomping

File name:Cruel_Eclipse_-_High_Converse_Nut_Destroy.avi
File Size: 410 MB
Resolution: 1024 x 576
Duration: 00:05:32
Video: JPEG, 1024x, 25.000 FPS, 8921 kb/s
Audio: PCM

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Eclipse_-_High_Converse_Nut_Destroy.avi

Cruel_Eclipse_-_High_Converse_Nut_Destroy.part1.rar
Cruel_Eclipse_-_High_Converse_Nut_Destroy.part2.rar

xscanner

Mz. Kim - Boss Kim Blackmails Employee (1080 HD) - Blackmail
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2020, 02:10:55 AM »
Mz. Kim - Boss Kim Blackmails Employee (1080 HD) - Blackmail

I'm firing my assistant, but his begging convinces me to give him slave tasks to see if he can follow orders. On his knees, he's blindfolded and I strip my coat to reveal a corset and pencil skirt. I demand him to strip and smother my black pantyhose ass on his face. Kissing my ass crack, he promises to do his job.

The sub training continues as he licks the red bottoms of my Louboutin stilettos. Dangling one shoe off, he kisses my sole and then the other stocking foot is licked. With our new arrangement, I take blackmail pictures to insure his work.

He's ordered to bow to his Goddess and worship my feet like a good boy. I take the rest of the day off and leave him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mz. Kim, Employee, Boss, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Pantyhose, Nylons, Office Domination, Blackmailed, Blackmailing

File name:Mz._Kim_-_Boss_Kim_Blackmails_Employee__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 250 MB
Duration: 00:11:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2955 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mz._Kim_-_Boss_Kim_Blackmails_Employee__1080_HD_.mp4

Download file - 249.8  MB

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Pantyhose Perversions - Mae Ling - ...
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2020, 05:10:55 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Pantyhose Perversions - Mae Ling - Footjob

Miss Mae gives her foot slut the best reward he could possibly have for being on his best behavior while locked in chastity. Miss Mae uses her pantyhose covered feet to edge and tease her slave's cock. Her slave gets so turned on that she even allows him the privilege to fuck her pantyhose covered legs until he is ready to cum all over her feet. Miss Mae smothers his face with her cum covered foot while making him lick and suck up every last drop of semen.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, Femdom Empire, Asian, Pantyhose, Nylons, Mae Ling, Pantyhose Footjob, Pantyhose Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:MaePantyhoseMilk.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:15:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MaePantyhoseMilk.mp4

MaePantyhoseMilk.part1.rar
MaePantyhoseMilk.part2.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face ...
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2020, 08:10:56 AM »
Brat Princess 2 - Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting (1080 HD) - Female Domination

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Macy Cartel, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Macy_Trains_a_Chastity_Slave_with_face_sitting_before_Giving_1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 995 MB
Duration: 00:08:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Macy_Trains_a_Chastity_Slave_with_face_sitting_before_Giving_1080_HD.mp4

Macy_Trains_a_Chastity_Slave_with_face_sitting_before_Giving_1080_HD.part1.rar
Macy_Trains_a_Chastity_Slave_with_face_sitting_before_Giving_1080_HD.part2.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Mia Martinez - Thong Facesitting (4K) - F...
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2020, 11:10:25 AM »
Brat Princess 2 - Mia Martinez - Thong Facesitting (4K) - Female Domination

Mia Martinez is so cute! She sits her cute little butt on her human seat's face. Mia just loves bouncing on his face while giggling. She gets really turned on. The human furniture is also excited, but it doesn't matter because he is locked in a chastity device and Mia has the key! Mia smothers her human furniture's face so that it can't breathe. It only gets air scented with her ass and wet pussy! Mia gets mad that her human furniture is squirming around so much. She punishes him with some hard bounces. Then, she smothers him so that he really can't breathe at all. She is in control! The furniture is an old man maybe three times her age and as a pretty, young, girl Mia knows that she can do whatever she wants to him. Mia wants an orgasm. She starts grinding the chastity slave's face more vigorously. Mia is the boss! Mia can't cum with his face and this makes her very mad. She storms from the Brat Princess set in a rage.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mia Martinez, Brat Princess 2, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ass Bouncing, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Mia_Martinez_-_Thong_Facesitting__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.00 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:56
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mia_Martinez_-_Thong_Facesitting__4K_.mp4

Mia_Martinez_-_Thong_Facesitting__4K_.part1.rar
Mia_Martinez_-_Thong_Facesitting__4K_.part2.rar
Mia_Martinez_-_Thong_Facesitting__4K_.part3.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Milah - I Love my New Human Chair (4K) - ...
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »
Brat Princess 2 - Milah - I Love my New Human Chair (4K) - BBW Domination

Milah loves having new human furniture. Just because a weakling male is fresh and new to her ass does not mean that she will take it easy on him. The male furniture is kept in chastity, of course. A male should never sexualize being used by a superior Female. Milah deprives her human chair of oxygen and it starts to struggle beneath her. Milah does not let up or allow him to breathe until he is truly desperate. Then, she starts in with hard bouncing. She makes him smell her ass. The little guy cannot really take it and puts up a good struggle, but he is no match for Milah's physical size and power. The male starts wheezing and Milah just things his suffering is funny. Male suffering really turns Milah on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Milah Romanov, Brat Princess 2, BBW Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips

File name:Milah_-_I_Love_my_New_Human_Chair__4K_.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:37
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Milah_-_I_Love_my_New_Human_Chair__4K_.mp4

Milah_-_I_Love_my_New_Human_Chair__4K_.part1.rar
Milah_-_I_Love_my_New_Human_Chair__4K_.part2.rar

xscanner

Czech Soles - Slave Market - Brutal Beating And Humiliation...
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
Czech Soles - Slave Market - Brutal Beating And Humiliation By 3 Army Girls (1080 HD)

A slave market is in it's best these days and Megan is running this show. She and her few employees are finding, handling and selling men to serve as slaves at rich girls' households or just for fun. Many of them are used as stress release where woman are torturing them, humiliating them and having fun while doing it.

Megan and the girls are pretty brutal sometimes - their slaves are badly mistreated and humiliated, beaten and dominated so they know where their place is before they are sold for good money. Girls are taking these losers from poor countries and training them to obedience. And when they are fighting back it gets brutal.

Today there is a new shipment of slaves so the girls has a lot of work to do. Moreover a friend of Megan, she has a lust for a slave. She is a rich and powerful woman and she wants to try to have a slave of her own. Megan needs to find a good one for her and test him little bit. As the girls are bringing new slaves in, Megan inspects them but there is none good enough so far. It looks like the last one will be the best.

But he needs to be tested a bit and if he'll fight he'll suffer. He cannot hope to run away or win over these 3 girls. They are brutal and they love their work - beating slaves and humiliating them with their feet and otherwise. But what the hell? This stupid loser, this fucker is gonna resist? No way! Girls, let's teach him a lesson he will never forget!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Triple Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Brutal, Hard, Humiliation, Degradation, Military

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Slave_Market_-_Brutal_Beating_And_Humiliation_By_3_Army_Girls.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:25:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5764 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Slave_Market_-_Brutal_Beating_And_Humiliation_By_3_Army_Girls.mp4

Czech_Soles_-_Slave_Market_-_Brutal_Beating_And_Humiliation_By_3_Army_Girls.part1.rar
Czech_Soles_-_Slave_Market_-_Brutal_Beating_And_Humiliation_By_3_Army_Girls.part2.rar