Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 344045 times)

xscanner

Danish Femdom - She is smoking hot and he got a fetish for ...
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
Danish Femdom - She is smoking hot and he got a fetish for it - Female Domination

Die Frau K, the fetishist whos always playfully perverting. After using the slave as a human ashtray and for Smoke inhalation in different kind of ways she flush his mouth with her pis with urinemask.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Mask, Danish Femdom 2020, Danish Femdom, Fetish, Human Ashtray, Latex, Rubber, Pissing, Piss, Pee, Peeing

File name:She_is_smoking_hot_and_he_got_a_fetish_for_it.mp4
File Size: 275 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:16:40
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2176 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

She_is_smoking_hot_and_he_got_a_fetish_for_it.mp4

Download file - 275.4  MB

xscanner

Delicious on Demand - Double Delight Ass Worship and Facesi...
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
Delicious on Demand - Double Delight Ass Worship and Facesitting - BBW

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Assworship, Ass Worship, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit

File name:Delicious_on_Demand_-_Double_Delight_Ass_Worship_and_Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 945 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:15:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Delicious_on_Demand_-_Double_Delight_Ass_Worship_and_Facesitting.mp4

Delicious_on_Demand_-_Double_Delight_Ass_Worship_and_Facesitting.part1.rar
Delicious_on_Demand_-_Double_Delight_Ass_Worship_and_Facesitting.part2.rar

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Worship My Smelly Feet, Foot Puppet! (1080 ...
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2020, 02:10:05 AM »
Goddess Zephy - Worship My Smelly Feet, Foot Puppet! (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Yeah I know my feet are god-and after 10 hours in my stinky heels they totally reek!! Seriously, I could smell them soon as my hot heels came off, and little foot loser gets to worship them on his knees.saying humiliating things like, "i worship you" after each kiss, and licks them clean for me.getting all the yummy toes jam as well! I further humiliate my dumbass slave, making him show his aching, chastised boner (seriously, what real man gets hard from a woman's sweaty, smelly feet?).then use his face as a foot rest while I take a nap.

Amazing how such cute little girlie feet can produce such potent scent, haha!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_My_Smelly_Feet__Foot_Puppet___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 441 MB
Duration: 00:14:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3977 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_My_Smelly_Feet__Foot_Puppet___1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_My_Smelly_Feet__Foot_Puppet___1080_HD_.part1.rar
Goddess_Zephy_-_Worship_My_Smelly_Feet__Foot_Puppet___1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

UK Mistress Elise - Ballbusting Fun! - CBT
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2020, 05:10:05 AM »
UK Mistress Elise - Ballbusting Fun! - CBT

This was only fun for one of the participants. can you guess who?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress Elise, Mistress, Ball Squeezing, CBT

File name:UK_Mistress_Elise_-_Ballbusting_Fun_.mp4
File Size: 243 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:05:56
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5531 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

UK_Mistress_Elise_-_Ballbusting_Fun_.mp4

Download file - 243.2  MB

xscanner

Amator - Lady Ashley - Quoad Locus - Pumpe - Forced Orgasm
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2020, 08:10:05 AM »
Amator - Lady Ashley - Quoad Locus - Pumpe - Forced Orgasm

This is the Top of Sadism; after 2 weeks locked in chastity devise I release my slave and unlock him. I plug his asshole, tease his sensitive nipples and wank his dick. Now it is time that I grant him a special favor: The Milking Machine. This treatment wakes up such horny feeling that he is getting mad and and badly wants to shoot his load, . but this is my game and he is my slave. and I wish to see him horny with filled up balls two more weeks. So to his ultimate distress I stop milking him a second before he comes and lock his dick back in this nice chastity steel device. Bye Bye, come by in 2 weeks again!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Anal, Anus, Ass, Anal Fingering, Bondage, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Milking Machine

File name:Amator___Lady_Ashley__-_Quoad_Locus_-_Pumpe.mp4
File Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:18:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5021 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amator___Lady_Ashley__-_Quoad_Locus_-_Pumpe.mp4

Amator___Lady_Ashley__-_Quoad_Locus_-_Pumpe.part1.rar
Amator___Lady_Ashley__-_Quoad_Locus_-_Pumpe.part2.rar

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Lunch Break Quicky - Eat My Pussy! (1080 HD...
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2020, 11:10:06 AM »
Goddess Zephy - Lunch Break Quicky - Eat My Pussy! (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship

What makes my pussy wet? Knowing my slave is tied to a leash, naked and kneeling just in case I get horny and stop by to use him!! It's my lunch break and I want an orgasm- a quick kick to the face with my high heel to get him focused on what's important in this world (my pussy) and my OSOD (oral sex on demand) slave begins licking my divine pussy! It doesn't take long and I let down a wonderful goddess orgasm on his face!! I make him dry me off, then a quick slap to the face and I'm headed back to work - my life ROCKS!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Lunch_Break_Quicky_-_Eat_My_Pussy___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 103 MB
Duration: 00:04:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2888 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Lunch_Break_Quicky_-_Eat_My_Pussy___1080_HD_.mp4

Download file - 103.0  MB

xscanner

Lesley Fox - Karate Master Lesley Punishes Her Bold Student...
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2020, 02:10:07 PM »
Lesley Fox - Karate Master Lesley Punishes Her Bold Student - Scissor

I am also sending you the short story and the 3 most important things. I am sending you also 4 pictures on the bottom to show what is important for me

1. Can you please wear a judo jacket (only jacket no pants) and brown pantyhose like last time (same like on the pictures)

2. only high kicks to the face, scissors, acrobatic leg splits and footsmother

3. someone behind the camera (in some clips of you there is a camera which does not move. i don't like when the camera stands still)

You are a karate master in your gym waiting for your student. He is delayed and you take a sleep on the couch. You wake up and see your student looking at your legs and feet. So you decide to teach him a lesson.
You pull him next to you on the couch and scissor him long and hard. Than you push him on the floor on his knees and footsmother him while you still sit on the couch

Than you start to make high kicks to his face and press his face with your feet against the wall (like on picture)

Can you please make this time a bit less kicking and more scissor and footsmother and acrobatic leg split like on picture

After 20 minutes he gives up and begs you to stop. But you just began. Now you take of the judo jacket and under the jacket you wear a bikini like on the picture (can be any color of bikini)

The last 20 minutes will be only scissor, footsmother and leg split like on the picture. But can you also make the leg split this time over his body and neck

He is tapping out the whole time and beg you to stop, but you only laugh at him and continue to scissor and footsmother him. When doing scissors and footsmother can you please make it when you are on the floor like on this pictures. I like it much more than when you are standing. Can you please make this time more of these leg split positions. Over his body, his neck and his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lesley Fox, Karate, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Flexibility, Foot Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Lesley_Fox_-_Karate_Master_Lesley_Punishes_Her_Bold_Student.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Resolution: 1024 x 576
Duration: 00:43:23
Video: AVC, 1024x, 25.000 FPS, 3833 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lesley_Fox_-_Karate_Master_Lesley_Punishes_Her_Bold_Student.mp4

Lesley_Fox_-_Karate_Master_Lesley_Punishes_Her_Bold_Student.part1.rar
Lesley_Fox_-_Karate_Master_Lesley_Punishes_Her_Bold_Student.part2.rar

xscanner

Matriarchiat - The Caning - Corporal Punishment
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
Matriarchiat - The Caning - Corporal Punishment

Did you think, we are already through with sensations in september? noooooooo.for sure not. cuz the next sensation is that our very popular and incredible mistress NEMESIS asked us a while ago that she wants to go into more action. well.. and she wanted to do it with her friend and another very popular mistress here: cassandra (or stella as named in her personal store.)! holy sh.of course we aggreed and will start today with this supercool cooperation. and it starts with a supercool scenario.. its year 2100 now.in the future..after stupid men get human mankind near to end with the 3rd big war (partially nuclear) in 2060 that were the last decisions men made, cuz after it woman get the might all over the planet.starting on governements in those areas were mankind can live and it was getting through the whole society. so we are here now.in the new matriarchiat, where woman rule and men are always slaves and just workers and nothing else. woman own men now. but still some men are not brave to their owners. if that occurs they will be accused by the military police. and this is happening in this clip.our victim gets into the room where judge nemesis reads the accusment and asks the man, if he gives in and aggree to the accusment. as he does not, he gets a taste of what will happen if men does not follow orders and doesnt aggree to anything woman say. corporal punishment.which will be applied by officer cassandra. he will recieve lots of VERY HARD cane strokes while judge nemesis watches. both ladies amusing themselves and how the creature suffers under the strokes. after the punishment he will be locked away and can think about the accusment and if he wants to give in. (to be continued..). this is class a femdom at its finest!!! german language!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Boots, Cane, Canes, Canning, Uniforms, Hard, Brutal, Corporal Punishment, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Matriarchiat___The_Caning.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:08:03
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3254 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Matriarchiat___The_Caning.mp4

Download file - 199.0  MB

xscanner

Miss Kitty Bliss - Cock Sandwich - Goddess Maya Liyer - Hum...
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Miss Kitty Bliss - Cock Sandwich - Goddess Maya Liyer - Humiliation

Slave is humiliated by 2 gorgeous, cruel women as they laugh at and degrade him.

Ordered to eat crushed crisps from the floor before he is made to lie down on them and wank his pin dick with a sandwich before having to eat it, they ridicule him and use him as their footstool with their beautiful high heels.

Laughing at his small penis and how he brings a whole new meaning to the term 'tossed salad'.

They use their long finger nails to crush up a banana and cover him in it making his cock into a garbage pile.

They depart to clean off their food covered hands whilst he is left to wank in the dirty mess they have created.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Kitty Bliss, Mistress, Redhead, Goddess Maya Liyer, Asian, Maya Liyer, Food Fetish, Food Masturbation, Masturbation Humiliation, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Miss_Kitty_Bliss___Cock_Sandwich.mp4
File Size: 81.6 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 720x, 18.069 FPS, 846 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Kitty_Bliss___Cock_Sandwich.mp4

Download file - 81.6  MB

xscanner

Mistress Iside - Infernal Kicks - Mistress Scila - Ballbusting
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
Mistress Iside - Infernal Kicks - Mistress Scila - Ballbusting

Everything is ready, the fate of this slave has been discussed and finally decided: his balls will have to deeply suffer, up to the point of a complete castration; this is what deserves a perverted loser, whose only purpose in his life is to jerk-off whenever it's possible and satisfy his sexual impulse. Mistress Scila and I have understood that this is the only way to redeem such a perverted loser and put him back in the civilized society. We will achieve all this, kicking his balls with all our strength, because we think that, the more severe is the treatment, the more durable are the results and he will be turned into a submissive slave that we can then train according to our needs. At the end, only one thing is really important for a Mistress: bending to her will as many men as possible!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Mistress Scila, Scila, Balls Busting, Hard, Brutal, Mistress Iside, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Extreme Domination

File name:Mistress_Iside___Infernal_Kicks.mp4
File Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4280 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside___Infernal_Kicks.mp4

Download file - 344.8  MB

xscanner

TheRealQueendom - Warming Up The Video Slave Part 1 - Face ...
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
TheRealQueendom - Warming Up The Video Slave Part 1 - Face Sitting

Life as a video slave is hard, but rewarding. Today the video slave is in for a long day of being smothered under the beautiful Madam Jada. Goddess Holly is filming and decides they need to do some warm up smothering to make sure the slave is worn out and compliant for his long day of smothering. Madam Jada plants her big butt right on the slave's face and completely buries him beneath her. Holly keeps time while Jada pins and smothers the slave, together they make sure he goes for longer and longer each time. "Are you struggling? That's 5 more seconds," Holly says. Jada removes her tight leggins to reveal a very sexy thong. Now her ass can make a perfect seal over the slave's face with her weight and soft cheeks holding the slave's head filrmly in place beneath her. "5 more seconds you piece of !" Holly shouts as the slave tries to push Jada off of his face. "I could sit here all day," Jada says with a smile.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Madam Jada, Jada, Ass Smothering, Smother, Amazon, TheRealQueendom, Big Butt, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Leggings, Fantasy Wrestle, Smother Training, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering

File name:TheRealQueendom_-_Warming_Up_The_Video_Slave_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 271 MB
Duration: 00:06:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendom_-_Warming_Up_The_Video_Slave_Part_1.mp4

Download file - 270.8  MB

xscanner

Obey Melanie - I cum on your face First - CEI
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2020, 05:10:06 AM »
Obey Melanie - I cum on your face First - CEI

You want to cum? So do I. Something about fucking other guys makes me want to sit on your face. Makes me want to cum again. But I think you should cum too. And using your orgasm to humiliate you will only make it better. His cum wont be all you lick up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smother, Smothering, Cumshot, Handjob, Bondage Male, Bondage, Obey Melanie, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Assworship, Assslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Obey_Melanie___I_cum_on_your_face_First.mp4
File Size: 239 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3543 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie___I_cum_on_your_face_First.mp4

Download file - 238.6  MB

xscanner

Obey Melanie - Is that cum on my floor - Humiliation
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
Obey Melanie - Is that cum on my floor - Humiliation

See what happens AFTER you cum. This is post orgasm obedience on display to show the true humiliation of slaves AFTER they cum. Their orgasms should be used to shame them. And always be a part of their disciplining process. Humiliate them with their cum. Make a slave worship your feet AFTER he ejaculates, not when he's horny. Make him lick his orgasm off the floor to show true submission. That is dominance. And I demand total obedience. This is FemDom from behind the scenes. Time to see what you don't see in videos.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship, Humiliation, Degradation, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Obey_Melanie___Is_that_cum_on_my_floor.mp4
File Size: 120 MB
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 1779 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie___Is_that_cum_on_my_floor.mp4

Download file - 119.5  MB

xscanner

Obey Melanie - You will eat your cum - CEI
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2020, 11:10:06 AM »
Obey Melanie - You will eat your cum - CEI

It's time for your cum tribute. Time to honor your Goddess and humble yourself before Me. You will be kept erect to saluting My superiority. Worship every inch of me then place your cum on my ass. Then show the ultimate submission by licking your tribute off My ass. Humiliate yourself in front of Me and I will know I am worshipped.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Goddess Worship, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship, Humiliation, Armpits, Armpit Worship, Degradation

File name:Obey_Melanie___You_will_eat_your_cum.mp4
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:09:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3700 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie___You_will_eat_your_cum.mp4

Download file - 257.6  MB

xscanner

Reality Girls Scissors - Andi's Extreme Japanese Knockout (...
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
Reality Girls Scissors - Andi's Extreme Japanese Knockout (1080 HD) - Scissor

Andi Page, the girl with the legs of stone, tells Charles she should be praying to her if he's praying approaching her then the vicious black-haired beauty puts him to sleep in the calf-choke figure-four used often in Japan that is becoming a terrible tool for the scissors superstar. Here she shows the hold to a curious Riot who remarks at his face as Charles goes to bed in the hold - muscles busting out of Andi's tight black jeans. Skullbusting headscissors. Riot covers his mouth with her foot as Charles sleeps again. Andi's answer is to heel him in the stomach until she feels him flexing then lean back and make him scream in the headscissors again. She facesits him as he screams into what Riot points out is one of the best asses anywhere, raining kciks into his gut. She laughs as he gasps in her throatscissors - what fellow superstar Mikaela calls her "anaconda" Back into the figure-four calf scissors. No one has any chance in them her enormous calves and her skill. Riot praises how good she is at the hold then gives him a break awake by pressing her sole of her Size 10 over his face and mouth. He's beaten - -face down on the mat as she whips him with what Riot calls here "the Charles towel" as Andi snaps his bald spot so hard with the towel he begs her to stop. Andi asks him if she's a bully. He screams in side headscissors before snaking her huge calf back under his chin.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Andi Page, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Andi_s_Extreme_Japanese_Knockout__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4710 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Andi_s_Extreme_Japanese_Knockout__1080_HD_.mp4

Download file - 329.0  MB

xscanner

SweetFemdom - Cory Chase - Crazy Ballbusting Roommate - Hot...
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
SweetFemdom - Cory Chase - Crazy Ballbusting Roommate - Hot Femdom

Cory Chase has been living with Lance for a while. He knows she's a little nuts, but she's so fucking sexy he obsessed with her. The sexual tension has been building, and now she's walking around the house in some really sexy workout clothes: A tight leotard, shiny pantyhose, white socks, sneakers, red lipstick and pigtails.

She starts to come onto him, and he thinks he's finally going to get to fuck his hot roommate, until she knees him in the balls and tells him that ballbusting really turns her on.

Cory plays a very sexy, ditsy role in this clip, and does the old, "Awe, did I break you balls.?" perfectly.

She makes him lick her sneakers, and teases him just enough to keep him interested and exposed for her to completely break his balls.

Cory just got off of work and she's wearing her little orange shorts, tight tank top, sneakers, socks, and shiny pantyhose. She teases Lance to get him aroused. He's a little reluctant because she recently almost destroyed his balls the last time she teased him, but he can't help himself, so he strips down.

She gets on her knees, lubes up his cock and starts to stroke him off. "Your hard cock is making my nipples hard." She keeps stroking as she asks, "You really want to do this don't you.."

Lance doesn't know what she means, but doesn't care. She is so fucking sexy as she strokes him off and talks dirty to him about how bad she want's him to cum. Cory invites him to get "more comfortable," and get's him on the couch. She has her sneakers in his face and his hard throbbing cock squeezed between her pantyhose covered legs while she teases the tip of his dick.

"Smell my sneakers while I play with your cock." She's still being cute and seductive, but the craziness is starting to come out. She begs him to cum for her, all over her pantyhose while she crushes and squeezes his dick, "You know I could just stop now."

He begs her not to stop. It hurts but he's so close to cumming and she has him so turned on he doesn't know what to do. "You know darling, if you cum, I WILL TAKE YOUR BALLS OFF."

Lance is terrified. She's either going to make him cum all over her pantyhose, or rip his dick off with her strong legs. She makes him decide. Blue balls forever, and she rips his dick off, or cum and she Nuts him.

She giggles and makes him wave "bye bye" to his own balls after she milks his cum out all over her legs

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Ball Abuse, SweetFemdom, Code Chase, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Cory_Chase_-_Crazy_Ballbusting_Roommate.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:18:34
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Cory_Chase_-_Crazy_Ballbusting_Roommate.mp4

Download file - 416.7  MB

xscanner

SweetFemdom - Cory Chase - Whore Wife Cuck Hubby Part 1 - B...
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
SweetFemdom - Cory Chase - Whore Wife Cuck Hubby Part 1 - Ballbusting

Lance is about to leave for work when he sees his wife, Cory Chase, dressed up like a sexy bunny girl. He's really happy to see her like that, but really puzzled. She tells him that she went on his computer and found out that he has been fucking escorts. The weird thing is that she isn't mad.

Cory tells him that if he is going to fuck hookers, she is going to become a hooker and work at the Bunny Ranch. She had actually always fantasized about being a sex object for lots of men. The only thing is, he's the cheater, so she isn't going to fuck Lance anymore.

While he'd pleading with his hot wife to come to her senses, she tells him to spread his legs. She smiles and knees him in the balls. At first she seems like she's just playing around, then she starts kneeing and hitting him really hard in the nuts.

She steps right on his cock with her pink high heel shoes, talking sweet, "Awe, does that hurt.?" while driving her heel in, threatening to stomp.

Before she leaves for her first day of work as a whore, she makes sure his balls won't work with more ball abuse.

to be continued.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Cory Chase, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Cory_Chase__Lance_Hart_-_Whore_Wife_Cuck_Hubby_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:08:21

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Cory_Chase__Lance_Hart_-_Whore_Wife_Cuck_Hubby_Part_1.mp4

Download file - 416.7  MB

xscanner

SweetFemdom - Pepper Hart, Pierce Paris - Olympic Pegging w...
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
SweetFemdom - Pepper Hart, Pierce Paris - Olympic Pegging with Pepper Hart - Pegging

Pierce Paris is on the sofa when his girlfriend, Pepper Hart, bounds into the room all excited. She's wearing a USA Olympic leotard with fishnets, sneakers, and a very large pink vibrating strapon.

"I won the Olympic Gold Medal for fucking dudes in the ass!"

"That's not a real thing baby."

"Well."

She fucks his brains out from behind and makes herself cum from the vibrations over and over. Then she flips him over and F1STS him in a sling almost up to her elbow. He can't stop prostate cumming.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your brains out and jerk you off until you cum!"

She milks his big cock until he cums on himself with her huge pink vibrating dick inside him.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes to fuck you again!"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Pepper_Hart__Pierce_Paris_-_Olympic_Pegging_with_Pepper_Hart.mp4
File Size: 983 MB
Duration: 00:16:40

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Pepper_Hart__Pierce_Paris_-_Olympic_Pegging_with_Pepper_Hart.mp4

SweetFemdom_-_Pepper_Hart__Pierce_Paris_-_Olympic_Pegging_with_Pepper_Hart.part1.rar
SweetFemdom_-_Pepper_Hart__Pierce_Paris_-_Olympic_Pegging_with_Pepper_Hart.part2.rar

xscanner

SweetFemdom - Rocky Emerson - Ballbusting Telegram - Hot Fe...
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2020, 02:10:05 AM »
SweetFemdom - Rocky Emerson - Ballbusting Telegram - Hot Femdom

Rocky Emerson got a job delivering Ballbusting Telegrams. She just has to wear a tight outfit with shiny pantyhose and fishnets and deliver kicks in the nuts to ex-boyfriends and whoever else someone pays her to kick.

Today she knocks on Lance Hart's door. His ex really wanted his balls to hurt. Rocky got paid extra to make sure he took it all. She kicks him hard in the balls and drops him as soon as he opens the door, then lets herself in.

Lance doesn't want to put up with this from this, especially when she tells him that his ex-girlfriend paid for it. Rocky won't get paid if she doesn't make him whimper on the ground. She doesn't tell him that specifically, but she offers to jerk him off if he just takes some more kicks to the balls.

Lance can't say no. Rocky is too hot. He stands up and she drops him again quick with hard kick. She pulls out a ball gag and gags him so she can only hear him whimper in pain then goes to town on his balls.

She ends it with a good stomp. He'll get a handjob, if his balls still work.

Lance is still in pain, gagged on his own sofa. Rocky Emerson is keeping her work and is stroking his cock. She doesn't make it easy. She really does love to hurt some balls. She slaps and squeezes his balls in between grinding on him and stroking his cock. She tells him that when he cums, she's going to kick him really hard in the balls and make him lick all his cum off her outfit.

She milks out a huge load all over her crotch, stands him up, kicks him hard and makes him lick it all up. Then she leaves him moaning on the ground.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Rocky Emerson, Ball Abuse, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Rocky_Emerson_-_Ballbusting_Telegram.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:18:18

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Rocky_Emerson_-_Ballbusting_Telegram.mp4

SweetFemdom_-_Rocky_Emerson_-_Ballbusting_Telegram.part1.rar
SweetFemdom_-_Rocky_Emerson_-_Ballbusting_Telegram.part2.rar

xscanner

SweetFemdom - Taken Home and Fucked by Veronica Love - Pegging
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2020, 05:10:06 AM »
SweetFemdom - Taken Home and Fucked by Veronica Love - Pegging

Veronica runs a night club. She just tied her male employee up to a stripper pole and fucked his ass. Now she's brought him home to finish his "job."

If he takes her strap-on cock to her pleasing like a good slut, he will get a reward. If not, he will lose his job.

Veronica is happy and convinced that her employee has been put in his place, now that she chained him to a pole, kicked his balls in, fucked his ass with a strap-on. so she decides to use him to get off herself.

She tells him to fuck her until she cums. He fucks her on her back, then she rides him. Lance almost cums while she is riding him (big tits bouncing in his face, huge booty riding his cock) so Veronica tells him he's not allowed to cum yet. She sits on his face, puts his cock all the way in her mouth and makes him lick her pussy until she cums on his face.

After that, she flips over and tells him to fuck her hard from behind. Her ass is so amazing that he doesn't last long pounding her that way. She flips around, sucks his cock, and jerks him off until he blows a surprisingly gigantic load all over her face.

She lightly slaps his face and tells him he can keep his job.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Veronica Love, Strapon, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Ass, Anus, Anal, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:SweetFemdom_-_Taken_Home_and_Fucked_by_Veronica_Love.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:20:15

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom_-_Taken_Home_and_Fucked_by_Veronica_Love.mp4

Download file - 452.2  MB