Author Topic: Flogging and spanking only - Physics pleasure!  (Read 247197 times)

ilovespanking

Re: Flogging and spanking only - Physics pleasure!
« Reply #1740 on: March 30, 2021, 09:21:15 AM »
Title: Yasmeena - 2020 - 51 Week

Model: Yasmeena

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:03:38
Size: 138 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d7e7ae00efac4/Yasmeena_-_2020_-_51_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1741 on: March 30, 2021, 12:21:21 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Tied and Tortured For Trespassing

Listing Description:He caught his ex snooping out around his house and now he is really going to teach her a lesson! He barely gave her a chance to explain herself before he gagged her with the ballgag that she remembers oh so well from when they were together. Whatever her real intentions were for coming back around, he knew she was up to no good. She definitely wasn't coming by for a play date but he is going to play with her one last time anyway, whether she wants to or not! The scene begins with Chrissy already stripped naked and bound with rough jute rope cinched tightly around ankles, thighs, wrists, elbows and breasts! He elbows are brutally crushed together and her breasts tight and bulging from the pressure of the unforgiving chest harness. She helplessly squirms and protests through the big red ballgag crammed in her mouth as he feels her up and squeeze her tits. Her eyes grow wide when he begins to bring out some toys to use on her. He starts with the riding crop, first teasing her with it, then giving her some nice hard whacks on her ass, breasts and belly. Then he realizes he forgot something. a tight crotch rope to further torment her with!

He ties on a cruel crotch rope then starts to whip her with the flogger and even gives a few hard spanks with his bare hand! Once he is finished with her ass, at least for the time being, he binds her into a strict hogtie and rolls her onto her side to give her nipples some attention. He remembers just how sensitive they are and he intends to use that to his advantage now. She reacts in pain as he attaches clover clamps to each of her nipples then pulls on them to torture her even more! He leaves them on as he continues flogging her until she rolls over on her clamped nipples in an attempt to struggle away from him! It backfires on her as he just switches back to the riding crop and uses it punish her helplessly hogtied bare soles instead! He then proceeds to remove the clamps which she finds out is even more painful than when he put them on.and hopefully she didn't get her hopes up because he isn't letting her go just yet.or anytime soon! He pulls out another set of clamps to test out on her sore tortured nipples as she desperately begs to be let go. Instead she is left helplessly struggling until he is certain that she has learned her lesson and won't be coming back for more!

Model: Chrissy Marie

Length: 00:15:50
Size: 689 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/43274ca10f3a1/Chrissy_Marie_-_Tied_and_Tortured_For_Trespassing.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1742 on: March 30, 2021, 03:21:55 PM »
Title: Alex Reynolds, Raven Mackenzie - Raven Discovers - Part 1

Listing Description:Raven Mackenzie is punished by Alex Reynolds for her foul mouth at work. She bends over a chair, sticking her lovely bottom out for a long, hard spanking. There is an attraction between the two of them and there is lots of touching, some kissing, and hot action with good spanking.

Model: Alex Reynolds, Raven Mackenzie

Length: 00:09:43
Size: 308 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f8b6ad6250a5e/Alex_Reynolds%2C_Raven_Mackenzie_-_Raven_Discovers_-_Part_1.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1743 on: March 30, 2021, 06:23:07 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Bad Student

Listing Description: Master Matt received my report card in the mail today and he is extremely disappointed. It turns out Chrissy I only passed one class. I had neglected studying and instead was partying too much and missing school, resulting in poor grades. Master makes my put my hands up on the wall while I count out my spankings. He then makes me take off my top and pull down my panties, and finished my punishment with the paddle while I squirm and whimper in pain. Once my punishment is over he makes me stand bent over with the paddle resting on my red behind for an hour afterward, after which I had to spend the entire night studying while sitting on my sore bottom.

Length: 00:09:03
Size: 569 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/67d512abe47a5/Chrissy_Marie_-_Bad_Student.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1744 on: March 30, 2021, 09:23:46 PM »
Title: Hailey - Time Has Come 3

Listing Description:What is different between Hailey spankings and other spanking scenarios you watch on the Internet? Answer: With Hailey, you are watching a beautiful woman who has turned over fully her disciplinary matters for the purpose of having a life patterned for her personal desires of a better self. So, when you hear me address things in her life, they are one-hundred percent what is actually happening in her life (behavior wise) and she comes to me for correction. Her boyfriend silently watches, knowing full well that these punishments are warranted and desired by both of them. For example, I follow her closely on social media and also get reports from her boyfriend regularly. This spanking had to do with allowing random people online to cause doubts about her to creep in. This is an issue that she has fought with and her punishments a reminder of what and who is important in her life. Her tears are as much about the lesson, as the pain from the paddle.

Model: Hailey

Length: 00:12:11
Size: 135 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cdd1e26666caa/Hailey_-_Time_Has_Come_3.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1745 on: March 31, 2021, 12:23:53 AM »
Title: Miss Drogan - Sexy Teacher Miss Drogan Strips Naked Apart From Her Mortar Board Hat

Listing Description:Deputy Drogan has been out for the evening at a teaching award ceremony. She has landed herself an award for best supporting Headmistress role and she is very proud. She stops on her way up to the bedrooms, in front of my portrait, and boasts about her award before slipping off her sexy outfit leaving her in just her mortar hat!

Model: Miss Drogan

Length: 00:06:56
Size: 267 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f6a409e837577/Miss_Drogan_-_Sexy_Teacher_Miss_Drogan_Strips_Naked_Apart_From_Her_Mortar_Board_Hat.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1746 on: March 31, 2021, 03:25:45 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - A Kinky Christmas Wish Come True Part 2

Listing Description:Special Bonus BDSM/Spanking video! Chrissy climbs over his knee as ordered, unsure of what to expect but knowing there is nothing she can do about it! Her wrists are still bound in front of her and she is still ball gagged for being such a naughty noisy girl! She will definitely learn her lesson by the time he is through with her! He starts by spanking her over her plush velvety dress but quickly moves on to her bare behind, making her count out 10 good ones while drooling through her gag! Then he pulls down on her thong and starts spanking her even harder and faster making her squirms and squeal! It seems that she has not learned her lesson yet! So he takes out the paddle and punishes her bare ass and thighs until she submits!

Length: 00:10:25
Size: 455 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/378e593e777c6/Chrissy_Marie_-_A_Kinky_Christmas_Wish_Come_True_Part_2.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1747 on: March 31, 2021, 06:27:39 AM »
Title: Luca Bella - 2020 - 52 Week

Model: Luca Bella

Length: 00:04:06
Size: 153 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b76f3540a2375/Luca_Bella_-_2020_-_52_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1748 on: March 31, 2021, 09:29:37 AM »
Title: Lola - 2020 - 52 Week

Model: Lola

Length: 00:02:55
Size: 109 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/32d0e5d3d80f2/Lola_-_2020_-_52_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1749 on: March 31, 2021, 12:30:12 PM »
Title: Candy - 2020 - 52 Week

Model: Candy

Length: 00:03:51
Size: 144 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/669088daf7351/Candy_-_2020_-_52_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1750 on: March 31, 2021, 03:31:15 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Tricked Into Trance Therapy

Listing Description: It's the end of Chrissy's first session with her new therapist and he has given her a lot of great advice on how to improve her marriage. She tells him all her friends referred her to female therapists, but she decided to go against their advice and try a male therapist this time. Turns out she picked one who has some rather unconventional techniques, and she is just the type he likes to practice them on! She is about to leave and thanking him for seeing her on short notice when he tells her he has one more exercise he would like her to try before she goes. "Why not, I'm already here" she says. Thats when he pulls a crystal out of his pocket and starting slowly waving it in fronton her face. She isn't sure what is happening and why she can't help but follow it's motion with her eyes. Then she starts to feel really sleepy and he can tells it's working! Her eyes grow heavier and heavier and he begins to count back from three then says "REST"! Chrissy's eyes immediately roll back and close and she fall back onto the couch completely . He checks her limbs and her eyes just to be sure she it really worked, and sure enough she is deeply under his spell!

He begins to implant some suggestions into her mind, telling her that when he snaps his fingers she will wake up, however she will be in a deep trance and under his full control and will obey all of his commands. He decides to test it out with something playful, telling her that when he snaps his fingers she will wake up believing that she is a kitty. He snaps and she opens her eyes and then starts meowing and licking her 'paws' just like a kitty does! She stretches some more, showing off her ass in her tight yoga pants, and he decides it's time to take it to the next level! He says "REST" and she falls on the floor. He tells her that next time he snaps his finger she will wake up feeling like she's been a bad girl! So bad that she needs to punished and gives herself a spanking while says "I'm a bad, bad girl!" He snaps and she wakes up and does just that, spanking her ass hard until he tells her to stop and sit down on the couch. He puts her back to rest yet again, this time telling her that next time she wakes up she is going to feel like she is allergic to her clothes and needs to get them off as quickly as possible! He snaps his fingers and she wakes up and starts freaking out! She is itching all over and realizes it's her clothes, then rips everything off as fast as possible until she is fully nude! Then he makes her bend over and show off her ass which is nice and rosy from her hard self spanking. Now for the really fun part!

Chrissy is put back to rest and he tells her that the next time he wakes her up she is going to be very horny and try to seduce him with sexy lap dance! He snaps his fingers then sits back and enjoys the show! Then out of no where he says "AWAKE" which is the trigger to bring her back to reality! She snaps out of her trance and looks down realizing she is completely naked! Confused and embarrassed, she frantically tries to cover herself, but before she can really figure out what's happening, he says "REST" and her head and arms fall while she remains standing. He decides that enough for the first session. He tells her that when he snaps his fingers she will put back on all her clothes, and she does so with her eyes still glazed in a trance. When finished she sits down on the couch, staring blankly forward. One final time he says "REST" and she is falls on the couch almost exactly how the adventure started! He tells her then when he brings her back to she will remember nothing of what happened. All she will know is she had a great therapy session and will have to continue coming back for more! He says "AWAKE" and she slowly opens her eyes and comes back to reality. She is a little dazed and confused, but admits she feels really great and that his techniques must have really worked! She is going to definitely take his advice and can't wait for next week's session. She leaves completely unaware that she was tricked into a trance by her new therapist and remains subconsciously under his control!

Length: 00:12:40
Size: 658 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/681a920ee9995/Chrissy_Marie_-_Tricked_Into_Trance_Therapy.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1751 on: March 31, 2021, 06:31:56 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - A Kinky Christmas Wish Come True Part 1

Listing Description:He had wished for a sexy bondage slave for Christmas but never believed his wish would actually come true! When he comes downstairs Christmas morning he finds a very festive Chrissy Marie tied up and gagged under the tree! He can't believe it, he has always wanted his own slave and the one Santa brought him is just perfect! She is even wearing black knee high boots and black satin gloves that go up over her tightly bound elbows! She is scared and confused as she squirms helplessly in her hogtie. He leaves her struggling while he goes to get some extra implements to use on his sexy new slave. Before he goes he tells her they are going to have so much fun, but Chrissy isn't so sure if she agrees!

While he is away she continues to struggle furiously as she tries to escape her bondage. Such a naughty slave! Somebody is going to need to be punished to be put into her place! He returns with a leather paddle and collar and unties everything but her hands. He orders her to kneel then puts the collar around her neck to make his ownership official. He unties her hands, removes her gloves and reties her hands together in front. She tries to be a good girl like he told her too however even with that ball gag still in her mouth she is being far too noisy!

It's time to teach her a lesson in how to be good slave and it will start with a nice hard spanking over his knee! (To be continued!)

Length: 00:18:15
Size: 797 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/557557350ff9c/Chrissy_Marie_-_A_Kinky_Christmas_Wish_Come_True_Part_1.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1752 on: March 31, 2021, 09:33:08 PM »
Title: Hailey - Tearful Consequences 5

Listing Description:I reminded Hailey about all she has (and not what she doesn't have) is the lesson that the hairbrush and I provided this day. When she let people try to dictate to her where she was in her career, I had to step in quickly to painfully and tearfully turn that idea around.

Length: 00:11:49
Size: 126 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5e1dac446f100/Hailey_-_Tearful_Consequences_5.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1753 on: April 01, 2021, 12:34:39 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - The Shoplifter's Spanking

Listing Description:Chrissy has been low on spending money and really needed some new wardrobe, so she decided she would try shoplifting a few things and did some research on what to do. She went into the store in just her long coat and knee high boots and snuck out with whole bunch of clothes underneath. She thought she got away, but she isn't aware that the owner saw her and followed her home. He would usually just call the police but whenever he catches a super hot chick shoplifting, he has other ways he like to get his repayment. Chrissy has just arrived home and is excited over how much she scored and how she is happy no one noticed! She removes her coat and boots and admires her brand new tights. Just then there is a knock at the door, and she wonder who it could possibly be. When she open the door the man himself in without her invite and she is shocked and confused. He tells her that he knows what she did, and she tries to play it off like she has no idea what he is talking about. She eventually confesses, but begs him not to call the police, she can't have a criminal record! He her to take off everything she stole from him. She starts with the two scarves she hid under her coat. Then she embarrassingly admits to taking two pair of panties, and removes them from over her tights. Next she removes the white pantyhose, yes she stole those too. She insists the dress is hers, but he doesn't really believe her. He her to remove it to reveal that she was hiding a stolen tank top underneath the dress as well! Now she stands completely naked and humiliated and unsure what to say.

He gives her two choices, either he will call the police, or he can punish her himself. She asks him what he means by that. He tells her that he is going to give her a spanking. She begs him not to, she isn't a little girl, but really doesn't like the sound of being reported either, so she hesitatingly bends over and lets him spank her bare ass until it's bright red. She tells him she has learned her lesson, but he hasn't had enough of her yet, so he her over his knee for more punishment. She moans in pain as the sting worsens with every firm slap of his hand. Just when she thinks he is done, he gives her five last good ones on each cheek from camera POV. He decides she has had enough, at least for now! He better not catch her stealing from him ever again or it will be much worse! He finally leaves her alone, naked and embarrassed that she got caught, she rubs her red ass trying to soothe the sting of her spanking punishment.

Length: 00:09:45
Size: 499 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1f43bb0d18117/Chrissy_Marie_-_The_Shoplifter%27s_Spanking.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1754 on: April 01, 2021, 03:36:00 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Chrissy Chained and Caged

Listing Description: Chrissy is all chained up in her new cage, her handcuffed hands secured to the top stretching her arms up over head. Her ankles are bound with a heavy chain and he pulled another one deep up into her pussy creating a chain crotch rope that she was well aware of with every move! Her Master left her locked up naked, bound and ball gagged to get used to her new cage where she will be spending a lot of time from now on! She struggles in her tightly confined space, trying to find relief from her predicament to no avail. After a couple minutes of helpless struggling and drooling all over the cold hard floor, her Master returns to taunt and play with her for a while. He has a riding crop in his hand and sinister look on her face. She squirms and squeals in pain as he punishes her tits, then tortures her further by clamping her nipples, making them even more sensitive to each smack of the crop! Chrissy is hopeful that if she is a good girl and takes her punishment then she will be released from her cage. Of course that doesn't end up being the case! When he is finished playing with her he locks the doors and leaves her strictly confined and helplessly suffering in her cage! All she can do is drool all over herself and hope he come back to release her soon!

Length: 00:09:47
Size: 427 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dd01a8bc58d8c/Chrissy_Marie_-_Chrissy_Chained_and_Caged.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1755 on: April 01, 2021, 06:36:44 AM »
Title: Hailey - Maintenance and Universe 2

Listing Description:This has to do with the concept of maintenance spankings and punishment spankings. There is a fine line between them, but both are needed in a disciplinary relationship of any kind. I took this one step forward by allowing through the roll of dice, allowing the universe to decide if she was doing as well behind the scenes as she sais she was. In this case the universe smiled on as she rolled ten hard ones with the hand. I chose the antique clothes brush as my maintenance tool. In the following sequences (coming soon), the universe became a cruel mistress.

I spoke to Samantha Woodley the other day. She was in a quandary because she felt she needed spankings every day, but felt she could not be "bad" every day. I told her as I am telling you now; the answer is maintenance spankings (that do not have to be for bad behaviors) Rather a reminder of what comes from bad behavior. It is a fair method that can include daily spankings if need be.

Length: 00:07:43
Size: 84 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c0108688c3d9/Hailey_-_Maintenance_and_Universe_2.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1756 on: April 01, 2021, 09:37:18 AM »
Title: Arielle Lane, Brittany Shae, Mr. Smith - Penalty Swats 28

Listing Description:Two beautiful ladies open their bottoms up wide for spanks on the bare and naked buttholes.

Model: Arielle Lane, Brittany Shae, Mr. Smith

Length: 00:05:06
Size: 164 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e965410971b8d/Arielle_Lane%2C_Brittany_Shae%2C_Mr._Smith_-_Penalty_Swats_28.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1757 on: April 01, 2021, 12:34:13 PM »
Title: Kami Robertson, Mr. Stern - The Lazy Secretary

Listing Description:We were one of the very first ever to shoot the beautiful naughty girl called Kami Robertson and we have what we think are some of her best films. This one was shot for us in her very early days Remington Steel and he really knows how to get the best from the girl. We have re-edited this film in which Kami stars as a very naughty and cheeky secretary to Mr Stern. He is trying to rest on his bed but Kami will just not get on with the work he has set hert to do. He decides that she needs to be punished and that his large leather paddle is the ideal way of achieving the desired results. She soon finds herself over his big bed with her panties removed. He places her in just the right position to take the full strength from his leather paddle She does take it very hard but you know, I think she likes it!

Model: Kami Robertson, Mr. Stern

Length: 00:11:11
Size: 410 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e29521f6e06aa/Kami_Robertson%2C_Mr._Stern_-_The_Lazy_Secretary.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1758 on: April 01, 2021, 03:35:58 PM »
Title: Miss Page - Sexy Teacher Miss Page Plays With A Leather Strap While Stripping Nude

Listing Description:Miss Page is waiting in Headmistress's office; she is wearing her tight outfit with her blouse buttoned all the way up and her tight skirt with a split showing her stocking legs. As she waits she notices the leather strap on the desk. Now Miss Page loves to give and receive a spanking so a beautiful vintage leather strap is the work of her dreams! She takes it and smells the leather and runs the strap over he nylon legs which excites her. She starts to slip off her clothing, taking her time to play with the strap as she does, slapping it hard against her ass. The sound it makes against her ass is wonderful and she is keen to feel it against her bare round bottom. Soon she is in just her lingerie but she slips that off too as she runs the strap over her body, teasing herself. Now completely naked she spanks her sexy ass with the strap, enjoying every slap!

Model: Miss Page

Length: 00:06:25
Size: 244 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2ffd737e24b5e/Miss_Page_-_Sexy_Teacher_Miss_Page_Plays_With_A_Leather_Strap_While_Stripping_Nude.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1759 on: April 01, 2021, 06:37:59 PM »
Title: Sarah Stern, Mr. Stern - Paddle For A Senior Girl

Listing Description:This is the second from my new series of films of me being spanked, paddled and caned. I have combined these, to make a double bill, of some of my very first spanking films shot 12 years ago. I always loved being spanked and I think that does come over in my very early films. Will I still enjoy the same hard punishments now? Well follow this series to find out. In the first film I am still a very naughty schoolgirl who has just had her first spanking. Now I have to have further punishments for my bad behaviour. The leather paddle, I had dreamt about such things and now I would feel this on my bare bottom. No mercy shown I was given my first very hard paddling. As you may know I have been into spanking for around 12 years now and I have had many spankings and canings over the years, I have also given many over the years. The one thing I have never had is a cold caning. That may sound surprising and there was no reason for it, it just did not happen. We have now put that right and I have just had my first cold caning. It hurt, it hurt a lot. I was bent over in our garden in Spain and although I started off with a small covering from my panties Mr. Stern soon had me remove these and the rest of the strokes are given on the bare bottom. I took as many strokes as I could for this first time. I hope you enjoy seeing me get my first cold caning.

Model: Sarah Stern, Mr. Stern

Length: 00:23:20
Size: 1 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e980993a5c7a8/Sarah_Stern%2C_Mr._Stern_-_Paddle_For_A_Senior_Girl.mp4