Author Topic: Flogging and spanking only - Physics pleasure!  (Read 241809 times)

ilovespanking

Re: Flogging and spanking only - Physics pleasure!
« Reply #1760 on: April 01, 2021, 09:39:04 PM »
Title: Suzanne Hope, Sarah Stern - Taking Advantage Part 2

Listing Description:After discovering Suzanne giving her photographer a blow job, this after he had spanked her, Sarah tells Suzanne in no uncertain terms that her application to become a spanking model has been accepted and that now she was to get a real spanking. Is this good news for this young lady? Once she was over Sarah's knee getting her bare bottom well spanked she did start to change her mind. Then when she had to kneel in the chair whilst Sarah used a very nasty leather paddle till her bottom was a bright red.

Model: Suzanne Hope, Sarah Stern

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:16:37
Size: 879 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d1f4cf502a17b/Suzanne_Hope%2C_Sarah_Stern_-_Taking_Advantage_Part_2.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1761 on: April 02, 2021, 12:40:52 AM »
Title: Suzanne Hope, Sarah Stern - Taking Advantage

Listing Description:Suzanne asked if we would come round to her house to film her in some scenes for our websites. When we got there she seemed very keen and so we left our new photographer Pete to get some initial pictures of her. When Sarah came back she found Suzanne on her knees giving Pete a blowjob. It turns out that as he was taking the pictures they got sexier all the time. Then she fetched a vibrator and started doing things with that and she had then persuaded her to put her over his knee and spank her, this apparently he did very well. This got her turned on and she persuaded Pete that she needed some sex and quick Pete did not think twice but stopped his spanking and got down, or rather she got down to him.

Model: Suzanne Hope, Sarah Stern

Length: 00:15:01
Size: 795 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3db90ded6edc8/Suzanne_Hope%2C_Sarah_Stern_-_Taking_Advantage.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1762 on: April 02, 2021, 03:40:55 AM »
Title: Lorna Shannon, Aunty Katie, Mr. Stern - Senior Pupil Paddled By Aunty

Listing Description:Shannon's Aunty has been called into the school to help deal with the bad behaviour of Shannon. She has been doing some very dirty things with some boys in the playing fields and the head feels she needs extra punishment. Aunty Katie takes him up on the offer to lend her the school punishment paddle and it's not long before this senior girls school knickers are removed and Katie is leathering her bare bottom. One thing aunty Katie knows how to do is to beat a naughty girl's bottom and Shannon ends up with a very sore rear end and in no doubt that she has been well punished.

Model: Lorna Shannon, Aunty Katie, Mr. Stern

Length: 00:12:11
Size: 644 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e66d718c86478/Lorna_Shannon%2C_Aunty_Katie%2C_Mr._Stern_-_Senior_Pupil_Paddled_By_Aunty.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1763 on: April 02, 2021, 06:42:14 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Bad Girl Punished

Listing Description:Chrissy is standing naked with her arms stretched overhead, wrists secured in tight leather cuffs. She struggles and tests her bonds but knows she has been bad girl and there is no getting out her punishment. Her Master begins by removing his belt, and after making her hold it in her mouth for him, he gives her a dozen strokes with it, half on her ass and half on her upper back. Her body jerks and her boobs bounce from the force of the impact as she counts out each stroke. Then he takes her punishment a little further by putting clover clamps on her nipples and making her hold the chain in her teeth as he pulls her head back by her hair. It's obviously painful, but she tries to take her punishment like a good girl. Then he makes her drop the chain and clamps her tongue with a chopstick gag! Not long after he applies the tongue-gag she begins to drool uncontrollably and it's clear that she's suffering now. Her punishment continues with a dozen more strokes on her ass and upper back as he makes her to try and count out the strokes while begging for mercy through her torturous tongue gag!
When he is finished with her corporal punishment she is left bound with her arms overhead, still gagged and nipple clamped, ordered to look at herself in the mirror. Chrissy gazes at herself and runs her eyes up and down her body, admiring the exquisitely lovely sight she sees as she suffers.

Model: Chrissy Marie

Length: 00:14:20
Size: 627 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a96255d0e4199/Chrissy_Marie_-_Bad_Girl_Punished.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1764 on: April 02, 2021, 09:43:29 AM »
Title: Sissi - 2020 - 52 Week

Model: Sissi

Length: 00:02:45
Size: 103 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/57430d83df58a/Sissi_-_2020_-_52_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1765 on: April 02, 2021, 12:45:00 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Blue Jeans and Bare Ass Beating

Listing Description:Chrissy's bratty behavior today has earned her a hard spanking! She tries to apologize but there is no way she is getting out of it. Her tells her to get over his knee and starts firmly slapping her ass in her tight blue jeans as she squirms. Before she thinks she's getting off easy he pulls her pants down and gives it to her hard on her already red bare bottom. Then he gets an idea to spank her with her flip flop and he can tell it's really leaving an impression! To further humiliate her he continues to punish her blistering bare bottom in diaper position and finishes up with ten hard slaps on her exposed pussy! Chrissy is to stand in naked embarrassment with her spanked bottom on full display to really ensure her punishment sinks in!

Length: 00:10:05
Size: 508 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ebc9fdacb4411/Chrissy_Marie_-_Blue_Jeans_and_Bare_Ass_Beating.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1766 on: April 02, 2021, 03:45:48 PM »
Title: Lacey Chase - Pretty School Girl Lacey Plays With Teacher's Cane While Slipping Off Her Uniform

Listing Description: Lacey has been left alone in her lesson but she is not concentrating, so she goes to the front of the class and it is there she spots the teachers cane. Lacey has often wondered what it would feel like to feel the cane hard against her round bottom so she picks it up and runs it through her fingers. It is smooth yet bobbly and she can imagine how much it would hurt to be thrashed by one. She starts to slip off her uniform, pausing to play with the cane and letting it move over her body, even swishing it to hear the scary noise it makes as it whips through the air. Soon she is in just her lingerie and she is eager to give herself a few gentle taps on the bottom, and it feels nice! Lacey slips off her lingerie leaving her in just her socks and heels and she brings the cane to her bare bottom pulling it against her cheeks so it squishes over her perky ass.

Model: Lacey Chase

Length: 00:08:53
Size: 339 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/16d477c617677/Lacey_Chase_-_Pretty_School_Girl_Lacey_Plays_With_Teacher%27s_Cane_While_Slipping_Off_Her_Uniform.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1767 on: April 02, 2021, 10:58:37 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Paddles and Pussy Punishment

Listing Description:Today when I was cleaning and doing dishes, I broke master favorite scotch glass, a very special glass to him, which he of course had only one of. I was so nervous to tell him when he returned home and now to find out what my punishment will be. He tells me to bend over two stools he pushed together, with my ass and pussy on full display, and tell me he is going to give me 50 whacks with the paddle. That's a lot of paddling. At first it's not bad, but it doesn't take long for my behind to become bright red and super sensitive, and I even lose track of my counting halfway and get a really good whack for messing up. When I finally reach 50, whimpering in pain, I finally think it's over, when he pulls out a riding crop and starts slapping my bare pussy with it, the pain biting so bad but yet feeling so good as I moan in pain and pleasure. He makes me spread my asscheeks giving him a nice view of my asshole and better access to whip my tingling little clit. Once he decides I've been punished enough, he tells me that I will be staying in that position, but at least he is being considerate at bringing me some lotion to relieve my raw cherry red ass. He starts to rub it on my ass and it feels so cool and refreshing. I love when Master takes care of me like so after I've taken such a brutal punishment. Makes me feel forgiven for doing such a horrible thing as breaking his favorite glass!

Length: 00:10:00
Size: 596 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/38f054238fd50/Chrissy_Marie_-_Paddles_and_Pussy_Punishment.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1768 on: April 03, 2021, 01:59:50 AM »
Title: Victoria - 2021 - 09 Week

Model: Victoria

Length: 00:03:01
Size: 115 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c8337749fad60/Victoria_-_2021_-_09_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1769 on: April 03, 2021, 05:00:20 AM »
Title: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose - She Always Needs Spankings! - Part 1

Listing Description: It's time for a sensual spanking for lovely, vibrant Veda. Dressed in a charming black little negligee, she willing goes over Chelsea's knee and her sexy spanking begins. To begin the experience, Veda gets a stingy little warm up hand spanking. Soon, a cute black leather paddle is introduced to Veda's already burning behind. By now, Veda is squirming most fetchingly, her bottom turning red and hot!

Model: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose

Length: 00:07:57
Size: 353 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/064c0238dc121/Chelsea_Pfeiffer%2C_Veda_Rose_-_She_Always_Needs_Spankings%21_-_Part_1.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1770 on: April 03, 2021, 08:01:27 AM »
Title: Kaitlynn - Kaitlynn's Bare Breasted Spanking

Listing Description:Caught without a bra, Miss Betty bends Kaitlynn over for a strapping on her jeans, panties and bare bottom.

Model: Kaitlynn

Length: 00:05:33
Size: 60 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a06edc5e3763e/Kaitlynn_-_Kaitlynn%27s_Bare_Breasted_Spanking.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1771 on: April 03, 2021, 11:03:05 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - The Audition

Listing Description:Knock, knock, Knock. Chrissy wrapped again on the front door. Again there was no answer. She looked down at the flyer in her hand "Open Audition for Female Model, Adult Erotic Art Shoot, 10:00 AM". Again she looked at her watch. She was on time and had the right address. She was dressed to win the part. Thin white cotton crop top, no bra, her magnificent nipples standing at attention. Her shortest miniskirt and her highest heels. She reached out and tried the doorknob. It was open. Slowly she swung the door open and entered. The living room was spacious with modern decorations, soft couches and gleaming hardwood floors. "Is anyone home? I'm here for the audition." she called out and got no answer. She began to scan around the room. The atmosphere seemed to draw her in. There was something sensual even animalistic about the room. The decorations were bold, masculine, and powerful. Chrissy felt drawn in. Her gaze fell on a large wicker basket that seemed to have a bright silver chain dangling from it. She reached out and pulled on it. The lid came open and to her amazement it was filled to the brim with all kinds of bondage gear. Chrissy impulsively kept pulling on the chain and to her amazement at the end was the largest handcuff she had ever seen. She played with it for a few moments trying it on her wrist and finally decided it was a neck cuff. Curiosity won out over caution and she decided to try it on. She found the key, tested it to make sure it would unlock and slowly put it around her neck. Click, click, click she closed it home. Getting more excited with every ratchet. Until it was tight enough, maybe a bit too tight. A thrill surged through her body. She pinched her nipples. She was amazed at how hard they were. She felt her crotch. It was getting wet. She must have more.

Length: 00:42:26
Size: 2 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c5368a3e28204/Chrissy_Marie_-_The_Audition.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1772 on: April 03, 2021, 02:04:05 PM »
Title: Hailey - Hailey's Domestic 1

Listing Description:I got a call from Hailey's boyfriend about a situation she was put in (without protocols) and paid the price. Not only that...but she severely burned her had on the same day after admittedly drinking a little too much. One Hailey had cleared the timeframe needed; she knew her next trip was to see me...and that she was in real trouble. Her time alone let her get inside herself a little (so to speak) and realize once again what was important in her life and finding the balance of career and family. I take her over my knee and spank her over the dress (just to get her attention) then came the bare bottomed hand spanking and the tears!

Model: Hailey

Length: 00:11:10
Size: 122 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c5e8f34b660bd/Hailey_-_Hailey%27s_Domestic_1.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1773 on: April 03, 2021, 05:05:52 PM »
Title: Vicky - 2021 - 10 Week

Model: Vicky

Length: 00:03:15
Size: 123 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e7a15632c56aa/Vicky_-_2021_-_10_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1774 on: April 03, 2021, 08:07:49 PM »
Title: Ashley Lane, Chrissy Marie - Ashley and Chrissy's Self Bondage Adventure

Listing Description:Ashley and Chrissy have been invited to come over to visit their friend Cherry. They find the door open and have been here before so they are comfortable entering. They are unable to find Cherry but they discover a note from her. It reads "I was called in to work. Will be back in a few hours. Please make yourselves comfortable, have some wine." They pour some wine and begin wandering about. They find a bondage book and a few bondage items laying out. They look at each other and giggle. This triggers some kissing and fondling. Chrissy continues to wander and finds a large box in the living room. She spreads the contents onto the couch. It contains mounds of bondage gear of all types. She picks up a pair of hinged cuffs and examines them carefully. An idea springs to life in her head as she continues to look through the pile. Soon Ashley enters and joins her in looking through the items. They look at each other and seem to have the same simultaneous idea. They both proceed to strip naked and the kissing and fondling continue.

Model: Ashley Lane, Chrissy Marie

Length: 00:45:15
Size: 2 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2645817a2ad1b/Ashley_Lane%2C_Chrissy_Marie_-_Ashley_and_Chrissy%27s_Self_Bondage_Adventure.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1775 on: April 03, 2021, 11:07:49 PM »
Title: Sasha - 2021 - 01 Week

Model: Sasha

Length: 00:07:23
Size: 276 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/281123ca9eb45/Sasha_-_2021_-_01_Week.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1776 on: April 04, 2021, 02:07:55 AM »
Title: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose - She Always Needs Spankings! - Part 2

Listing Description:As Veda's sizzling, sexy spanking continues, Chelsea chooses a thick, wooden bath brush, just to really begin to heat things up. Still in her OTK position, Veda takes one heck of a hairbrush spanking! But, still there's more. No sensual spanking experience is complete without a strapping! Whew!

Model: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose

Length: 00:08:37
Size: 382 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fe22de96b3f3f/Chelsea_Pfeiffer%2C_Veda_Rose_-_She_Always_Needs_Spankings%21_-_Part_2.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1777 on: April 04, 2021, 05:09:06 AM »
Title: Lilith - Lilith's Lying Catches Up With Her (part 1 Of 2)

Listing Description:Caught in more lies, Lilith is put on all fours and strapped over her jeans and on the bare bottom. Afterward, she is first placed in time out and is then sent to change into her pj's and to fetch a wooden spoon.

Model: Lilith

Length: 00:03:17
Size: 35 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/787475e9a1520/Lilith_-_Lilith%27s_Lying_Catches_Up_With_Her_%28part_1_Of_2%29.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1778 on: April 04, 2021, 08:10:18 AM »
Title: Christy Cutie, The Master - Vintage Lingerie Belt Whipping

Listing Description:Christy obediently takes her position bending over the chai. Her Ripe cheeks thrust out for his heavy leather belt. Gasping as the belt cracks down on her juicy little bottom. His hand slides in between her legs to Pet her soaked panties, telling her she is far from any rewards. Her bottom is been heavily with the belt until she begins to blister. Pausing to sooth her punished flesh before delivering the heaviest licks.

Model: Christy Cutie, The Master

Length: 00:14:22
Size: 430 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/082b941c8b7a0/Christy_Cutie%2C_The_Master_-_Vintage_Lingerie_Belt_Whipping.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1779 on: April 04, 2021, 11:12:04 AM »
Title: Luca Bella - 2021 - 01 Week

Model: Luca Bella

Length: 00:03:04
Size: 116 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1ac9ec7bfe25e/Luca_Bella_-_2021_-_01_Week.mp4