Author Topic: Flogging and spanking only - Physics pleasure!  (Read 247062 times)

ilovespanking

Re: Flogging and spanking only - Physics pleasure!
« Reply #1720 on: March 25, 2021, 08:18:12 AM »
Title: Kiki Cali - Kiki Caught With No Panties (part 1 Of 2)

Listing Description:Kiki is sent to be punished by The Dean for her missing panties after a uniform inspection. She kneels on a stool with a wide stance and The Dean straps her bare bottom.

Model: Kiki Cali
Position: Bent Over
Implement: Leather Strap

Download Format: MP4
Length: 00:03:50
Size: 83 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e2ad0eca989e5/Kiki_Cali_-_Kiki_Caught_With_No_Panties_%28part_1_Of_2%29.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1721 on: March 25, 2021, 11:19:51 AM »
Title: Audrey Knight - Lost Audrey First Hand Spanking

Listing Description:What could be better than finding footage that was not released of one of the most iconic spankings ever? This ALL OTK footage is almost 17-minutes long! When you have shot as many things as I have over the years, found footage is always a treat! Get this! I spanked Audrey two days before this spanking at a producer's house she was waiting to interview with. He was in Vegas and she was staying at his house. Audrey wanted a sample of my spanking she was due for from me a couple of days later. She went and put on her PJs and I gave her a GOOD bare bottomed hand spanking. 'God, you hand really stings' she told me. The day of filming she was trying to talk me into her not getting spanked (she and I spanking Abigail together instead) I of course told her ' no dice'. She was really scared after she sat and watched Abigail's spanking before she was spanked. This lost extra footage really sells how hard she was spanked on the second trip over my knee (first ever on camera from me)

Model: Audrey Knight

Length: 00:16:42
Size: 121 MB
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/481394e3141dd/Audrey_Knight_-_Lost_Audrey_First_Hand_Spanking.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1722 on: March 25, 2021, 02:21:15 PM »
Title: Amy Rose - Cute School Girl Amy Strips and Plays With Headmistress's Leather Strap

Listing Description:Amy has come to Headmistress's office straight from her tennis lesson and is still wearing her sexy little tennis outfit. As she waits for Headmistress she notices her leather strap on her desk and Amy knows how many naughty bottoms it has been used on! Curiosity gets the better of her and she takes it, smelling the leather and running it over her body, occasionally slapping it against her hand. It makes such a good noise and it make her feel naughty so she starts to slip off her outfit, slapping the strap against her hand and peachy ass as she does. Soon she is in just her sports bra & thong and she sits up on Headmistress's desk slapping it harder against her perfect round bottom cheeks. It feels so good she slips off her underwear and now completely nude she enjoys feeling the strap all over her naked body!

Model: Amy Rose

Download Format: WMV
Length: 00:06:42
Size: 252 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a522564e48a03/Amy_Rose_-_Cute_School_Girl_Amy_Strips_and_Plays_With_Headmistress%27s_Leather_Strap.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1723 on: March 25, 2021, 05:22:28 PM »
Title: Danusha Cox - Discipline Counselor - G

Listing Description:Danusha Cox in a classic over-the-knee school uniform spanking Bratty senior Danusha Cox learns the hard way that disrespecting teachers ends with her over John Friday's knee in . With her red plaid skirt and white knee socks, she looks the part - until her panties are wedgied for her bare bottom to be spanked a wobbling red! Stunning reactions and awesome slow-motion replays make this a classic.

Model: Danusha Cox

Length: 00:07:36
Size: 260 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/02728dd939aa5/Danusha_Cox_-_Discipline_Counselor_-_G.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1724 on: March 25, 2021, 08:23:19 PM »
Title: Amy Rose, Pixiee Little - Naughty School Girls Pixiee and Amy Strip and Tease As They Vie For Your Attention

Listing Description:Amy is waiting in the changing rooms after her tennis lesson when she is joined by Pixiee and yourself. Amy is not impressed Pixiee has brought a boy to the changing rooms, especially when they need to get changed out of their tennis kits. Pixiee explains how she has actually missed tennis as she has been playing with you instead which just annoys Amy even more. Pixiee thinks it would be fun if they both stripped for you, but Amy is not interested. However as Pixiee starts to slip off her tennis kit Amy's old flirty ways take over and she starts to compete for you attention not wanting to be out done. As both the girls slowly slip off their clothing they show off their sexy bodies and tease you, both wanting your attention. When they are both naked you cannot decide who you want more but as Pixiee sits back and spreads her legs Amy admits defeat and leaves you to it.

Model: Amy Rose, Pixiee Little

Length: 00:07:13
Size: 275 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1331f4c9b6151/Amy_Rose%2C_Pixiee_Little_-_Naughty_School_Girls_Pixiee_and_Amy_Strip_and_Tease_As_They_Vie_For_Your_Attention.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1725 on: March 25, 2021, 11:24:07 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie, Dixie Comet - Little Sister Tied and Taught A Lesson!

Listing Description:Chrissy has been skipping classes and so far she has gotten away with it, but not this time! The school found out and called home to inform her mother of the incident, but instead it was her big sister Dixie who answered the phone. She was so disappointed in her little sister when she heard the news, but she should have known that Chrissy was up to no good. Not to mention she has really been acting like a brat lately! She even heard a rumor that she was spotted smoking behind the baseball field! Dixie knows their mother goes too easy on Chrissy, so in order to effectively get through to her she decides it's time to teach her little sister a lesson herself! When Chrissy arrives home and starts complaining about her long day at school, it gives Dixie the perfect opportunity to confront her about the phone call. Chrissy shrugs it off like it's no big deal, rolling her eyes as she prepares to be lectured about the importance of school. It doesn't take long for Dixie to get fed up with her little sister's attitude. She pulls out a bunch of rope from behind the couch cushion and grabs Chrissy's wrists to start tying them behind her back. Chrissy is in shock and can't believe that her sister is really tying her up, and is extremely annoyed at being literally stuck listening to her big sister lecture her!

Even with her wrists, elbows, ankles and thighs tightly bound with rope, Chrissy is still defiant and bratty. So Dixie decides that a little humiliation in her punishment could do her some good! She throws Chrissy over her lap and starts spanking her hard! Just like she thought, Chrissy is really not liking this at all now! She begs Dixie to stop spanking her and quit treating her like a baby! But Dixie instead gives her a wedgie with her denim shorts and starts spanking her bare buns until they are bright red! Chrissy insists she has learned her lesson and pleads with Dixie for release, but Dixie isn't buying it! In fact, she decides that even after all this, she is still going to tell mom! She just has to keep Chrissy subdued until she gets home. So she stuffs her mouth with panties and wraps tape tightly around her mouth and head several times until she can barely even say mmmppphhh! To finish off she strictly hogties Chrissy then leaves her there struggling helplessly bound and tapegagged to think about what she did and really let the lesson sink in!

Model: Chrissy Marie, Dixie Comet

Length: 00:16:06
Size: 698 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a2ef39d244799/Chrissy_Marie%2C_Dixie_Comet_-_Little_Sister_Tied_and_Taught_A_Lesson%21.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1726 on: March 26, 2021, 02:25:38 AM »
Title: Kiki Cali, Mr. Smith, Adriana Evans - Strapped By My Friend

Listing Description:Two very naughty girls made a very naughty (lovely) film about their lady parts being spanked until they both climaxed - a thing of beauty. But naturally they had to be strapped for such behavior, Worst Behavior indeed! My friend ATP did the honors and both were handily strapped with a heavy prison strap custom made by Mike at Ouch UK.

Model: Kiki Cali, Mr. Smith, Adriana Evans

Length: 00:07:27
Size: 224 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0c4930f2ed350/Kiki_Cali%2C_Mr._Smith%2C_Adriana_Evans_-_Strapped_By_My_Friend.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1727 on: March 26, 2021, 05:26:31 AM »
Title: Stevie Rose, The Master - Oiled Erotic Wheelbarrow Spank And Pet

Listing Description:Stevie shows up in a sheer pink cotton dress, her nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric. Her juicy round bottom is exposed as she positions herself on all fours.He caresses her cheeks, his fingers tracing the outline of her pretty pussy through the thin fabric of her thong panties. Taking a seat on the bed, Stevie eagerly straddles him with her bottom presented deliciously. Wheelbarrow position gives him full access to her succulent bottom and needy cunt. He squeezes generous amounts of oil, massaging her cheeks until they are glistening. Stevie moans with pleasure under his luxurious touch. Removing her dress, she is splayed across his lap. His big hands cover her cheeks, swatting rhythmically on her oiled flesh. She pushes back to meet his hand, grinding into his lap, Feeling the throbbing of his cock each time she rocks back.

Model: Stevie Rose, The Master

Length: 00:20:17
Size: 708 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2d8a6f2d739b7/Stevie_Rose%2C_The_Master_-_Oiled_Erotic_Wheelbarrow_Spank_And_Pet.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1728 on: March 26, 2021, 08:27:51 AM »
Title: Yasmine Sinclair, Jay - A Smoking Butt

Listing Description:Yasmine is staying with Jay, and as shes leaving, a ciggeraret falls from her person. Jay is shocked that his niece would do something like that and agrees not to tell her parents if she accepts a sound spanking. He takes her over his knee and bares her bottom, punishing her til her bare bottom is cherry red.

Model: Yasmine Sinclair, Jay

Length: 00:06:00
Size: 272 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/669df8ac5a14e/Yasmine_Sinclair%2C_Jay_-_A_Smoking_Butt.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1729 on: March 26, 2021, 11:28:19 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - Suggestive Babysitter Spanked Otk

Listing Description:Babysitter Chrissy is spanked hard and fast over her tight denim cut offs in this portion of her punishment for dressing provocatively and acting suggestively around a married man. She is gagged to keep the noise down as he plans to make it clear that he won't tolerate her type of behavior in his house! She badly wishes to remain in his employ, so she obeys and lays over his knee on command and takes her discipline like the good girl she is going to learn to be from now on!

Model: Chrissy Marie

Length: 00:03:14
Size: 148 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6198a8a59e2a6/Chrissy_Marie_-_Suggestive_Babysitter_Spanked_Otk.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1730 on: March 26, 2021, 02:28:21 PM »
Title: Austin, Sierra - Lost Austin Lingerie 1

Listing Description: Anytime you have a very sexual exe girlfriend visiting with your current girlfriend with spanking as a recurring theme, it gets interesting. This is the lost footage of Sierra's camera angle of that infamous lingerie spanking I gave Austin in front of a war fire. Sierra didn't stay focused when she saw the flirtations Austin had been laying on thick all day. Sierra felt a little intimidated by Austin and it transferred over to this scene. I recently discovered this angle Sierra had taken while sitting in a chair. Sierra was acting a little bratty behind the scenes, so I promised her a real butt-burner when the scene was over. I didn't film it, but imagine the delight in Austin's eyes as she watched be blister Sierra's bare bottom before sending her to bed. The next day we all woke up together and I decided to take the girls to Disneyland ( to defuse any weirdness) let's just say they both got into trouble together although they did bond. That is wherein part two (coming soon) comes to play. They are spanked on a bed together before I tucked them in. Sierra "kissed a girl... and she liked it"

Model: Austin, Sierra

Length: 00:08:54
Size: 85 MB
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c8a4cbd21f105/Austin%2C_Sierra_-_Lost_Austin_Lingerie_1.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1731 on: March 26, 2021, 05:29:39 PM »
Title: Chrissy Marie, Misty Lovelace - Naked Escape Challenge Competition

Listing Description: I was surprised when I found out that Misty has never tried an escape challenge before! Of course that means I challenged her to an escape competition to see who could get free first. To make it even more competitive we decided the winner would get to give the loser a spanking with the riding crop, the number of whacks being dependent on how much longer it takes the loser to get free after the first girl does! We both love to be naked and love to wear high heels, so we decided that our heels will be the only wardrobe needed! Knowing all too well that with my experience I would probably have an unfair advantage, I was tied up a bit tighter than Misty, who is new to bondage. The scene starts with us already tightly bound and we are both gagged on screen with extra large ball gags. We start struggling and working to free ourselves from the ropes. Watch to find out who wins and gets to sensually dominate the loser with her riding crop!

Model: Chrissy Marie, Misty Lovelace

Length: 00:07:53
Size: 370 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/da93d6211033d/Chrissy_Marie%2C_Misty_Lovelace_-_Naked_Escape_Challenge_Competition.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1732 on: March 26, 2021, 08:30:07 PM »
Title: Clare Fonda, Ashley Lane, Apricot Pitts, Luci Lovett - Party Models Strapped - Hard! - Pt2

Listing Description:Spanking Legend Jamie Foster (Clare Fonda) brings the hottest action filmed by Worst Behavior as she mercilessly straps Apricot Pitts, Luci Lovett and Ashley Lane. Over and over she barks for them to "Stick that Ass out" and swings like a member of the Dodgers.

Model: Clare Fonda, Ashley Lane, Apricot Pitts, Luci Lovett

Length: 00:08:44
Size: 262 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4e7c551b63553/Clare_Fonda%2C_Ashley_Lane%2C_Apricot_Pitts%2C_Luci_Lovett_-_Party_Models_Strapped_-_Hard%21_-_Pt2.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1733 on: March 26, 2021, 11:31:01 PM »
Title: Bex White, Natalia Forrest - Sexy School Girls Natalia and Bex Punish You Using Their Gorgeous Round Asses

Listing Description:Natalia and Bex have snuck into your school and convinced you to come back to St Mackenzie's with them. They have taken you to the vacant Headmistress's office and you think you have got lucky; however the girls have other plans. They have heard how you are an ass pervert, you do not think twice about pinching St Mackenzie's girl's asses when they are out and about and you have made this mistake once too often. So now you will be taught a lesson, because Bex any Natalia are going to take your breath away using their perfect round asses. First they will push your face hard into their panties so you cannot breath, making you dizzy, and they will keep doing this repeatedly while they slip off their uniforms. Then when they are completely naked Bex will push your face deep into Natalia's bare ass, deep in between her ass cheeks until you cannot breathe at all!

Model: Bex White, Natalia Forrest

Length: 00:15:49
Size: 571 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/004190758bc42/Bex_White%2C_Natalia_Forrest_-_Sexy_School_Girls_Natalia_and_Bex_Punish_You_Using_Their_Gorgeous_Round_Asses.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1734 on: March 27, 2021, 02:31:08 AM »
Title: Clare Fonda, Ashley Lane, Apricot Pitts, Luci Lovett - Party Models Paddled And Penalty Swats

Listing Description:Top commercial models Ashley Lane, Apricot Pitts and Luci Lovett are out partying and miss the shoot the next day costing their boss, Jamie Foster $3000. In the first two episodes of this series they are wheelbarrowed and also strapped. In this film they are paddled hard on the bare bottom with a frat paddle. Filled with yelps, sexy play and red bottoms! Then Apricot Pitts opens her lovely bottom up wide for very hard penalty swats!

Model: Clare Fonda, Ashley Lane, Apricot Pitts, Luci Lovett

Length: 00:14:45
Size: 443 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2048289348b7c/Clare_Fonda%2C_Ashley_Lane%2C_Apricot_Pitts%2C_Luci_Lovett_-_Party_Models_Paddled_And_Penalty_Swats.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1735 on: March 27, 2021, 05:32:55 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - The Interrogation Of Chrissy Marie

Listing Description:Chrissy Marie had just celebrated her third year with the FBI. Thinking back over her short tenure it seemed like much longer. Her first year was spent languishing in the file room. An over paid secretary with a license to carry a weapon and handcuffs her friend and best bud Mandy used to say. Mandy was the main reason Chrissy had survived those boring days. They had become more than just partners and roommates, they had also become kinky bondage lovers. Their first break had come when they had joined a special anti terror task force and had been captured on their first mission by the bad guys, really bad guys. But they had survived that and in the end came out heroes.

Fast forward now to reality. Life had been pretty routine since then. Mandy and her were still living together and playing bondage escape games whenever they had the time but assignments had kept them separated most of the time. Chrissy's current assignment was no exception. The FBI had been investigating Garrote Santos, a South American druglord who got his name for the way he liked to torture his enemies. He had been hard to pin any evidence on until someone in his organization gave the FBI a tip. Armed with this new found intelligence Chrissy was assigned to sneak into his office to seize the logbook that they had been told would hold the evidence that would convict Santos. Late in the evening after Santos's office was empty Chrissy dressed in camouflage tights and picked the lock to his office to search for the logbook. Methodically and slowly in minimal light she searched until something stopped her cold in her tracks. A sound, was that a foot step, a door latch. She never had the time to find out. Swiftly a hand holding a white cloth pillow case dropped it over her head. A leather gloved hand covered her mouth and Chrissy gasped for breath but he overtakes her and she falls limp in his grasp.

Chrissy awoke slowly, shaking her head trying to clear the cobwebs. She tried to move her body and quickly realized she was tied, tied very tightly. She tried to open her eyes and learned she was blindfolded. She was sitting but when she tried to stand she realized she was nearly welded to the chair. Assessing her situation Chrissy was pretty sure she was naked. Her arms were over the top of the back of a chair. Her wrists were bound palm to palm with tight ropes. Her shoulders were yoked together and pulled back. These ropes were most likely tied to her elbows which were also tied closely together giving her arms no slack. Her legs were spread open tied to the front legs of the chair at the ankles and knees. Ropes also encircled her chest above and below her breasts and were cinched in between her ample bosoms which were now getting her attention. But what got most of her attention was the pain coming from her nipples. What the hell was that all about? She tried shaking her breasts from side to side but the pain would not go away.

"It's about time you woke up, what would the FBI think of you sleeping on the job." A voice in the room said. "Yes Miss Marie, I know who you are and what you're doing here, but what I don't know and you're going to tell me is who informed you.you're going to tell me who in my organization is a traitor" the voice demanded. "I don't know what you're talking about" shouted Chrissy. Laughter broke out and Chrissy was shaken by this. "Good answer Miss Marie, I was hoping you would say that" the voice said. Suddenly the blindfold was ripped off and Chrissy quickly adjusted to the lights but could not see anyone. The room seemed to be dark except for the pool of light surrounding the chair she was in. Spotlights from above she surmised. She took quick assessment of the non-escapable bondage she was in and found she was indeed naked. She also looked down at her nipples which were tightly held prisoner be 2 large menacing clover clamps. She knew all too well the pain their unyielding jaws could deliver. The clamps were connected by a serious chain adding weight to their already tight embrace. She also noticed something which made her blood freeze. The center of the chain was connected to yet another chain. This one went up into the ceiling somewhere. There was no tension on the chain at the moment but the thought of what he could do if he were to tighten it was dreadful. "I told you I don't know what you're talking about! Please let me go!" Chrissy cried. "It will be so much more fun torturing the name out of you Miss Marie" said the voice. And with that the chain slowly began to tighten. It pulled all the slack out of the connecting chain and just started to lift the clamps and put tension on her nipples. Chrissy clenched her teeth. Tighter and tighter it became stretching her nipples and lifting her breasts higher and higher. She would not give this asshole the pleasure of her screaming. "The Name Miss Marie, the name" coldly asked the voice. "Never" she replied. Then, just when she thought the pain far too much to bear and her tits would be ripped off, once more the white cloth pillow case and the gloved hand came from behind her and covered her head to quickly knock her out.

The next time Chrissy awoke she was standing. Her arms were pulled high above her head. Locked in handcuffs and stretched up by a rope that disappeared into the high ceiling. This time she was gagged with a large ballgag. Her neck was held straight by a stiff leather posture collar. She shook her head and heard the padlock in the back of the collar rattle. A long chain locked to the D ring in the front dangled loosely and disappeared into the shadows before her. Her legs were spread wide and tied to something out of her limited line of site but the stretch was uncomfortable. Without being able to pull her legs together she could offer her arms no relief. Although she could not see down there it was obvious that she had a very tight crotch rope tied through her crotch and ass cheeks creating another pain that would not go away. Then her focus again went to her nipples. The clamps were still there but the tensioning chain was gone. In its place was a very large padlock which was now adding weight to the nipple clamps and tugging her poor tortured nipples downward to the floor. The rope breast harness remained, but the focus of her attention was the chain from her collar going up into the ceiling. The chain in front of her became tight and pulled her forward straining her arms tied from above. "Yes it is I Garrote" said the voice. "I must thank you for the courtesy of having such lovely nipples, I do love torturing nipples" he said. "Now back to business, the name, Miss Marie!" Chrissy as gagged as she was could only shake her head no and that was not easy in the stiff collar. "No No No" she tried to say but it only came out in garbled drooling gag talk. A long silence and then a sound of something swiftly moving thru the air. "Whack", the flogger came cracking down on Chrissy's firm round ass. "Whack" again it crashed, "Whack Whack Whack" the whipping continued. Fear began to well in her. She was not in pain. Not yet but she knew this could get bad and soon. She was starting to feel the blows getting stronger. "The name Miss Marie, the name" shouted Garrote. Stubbornly Chrissy shook her head and defiantly cried "NO" thru her gag. Once again the white pillowcase and gloved hand appeared and subdues her yet again.

This time when Chrissy awoke she was on her feet but her torso was bent over horizontal to the ground. She was in what she knew to be a strappado. Her ankles and knees were tied together. A tight crotch rope pressed deep into her crotch. The crotch rope was pulled very tight and went up into the ceiling holding her ass high in the air. Her mouth held the largest ball gag she had ever seen. The breast ropes were still there but the clover clamps had been replaced by tweezer clamps. She could barely tell they were there except with every movement the bells rang out. Painful no, annoying yes. Why has he done this she thought? He could be torturing my nipples but instead he is toying with them? The large collar on her neck had been replaced by a slightly smaller one, again padlocked on and its chain leash was tied to her knee ropes pulling her head down keeping her torso bent at a 90 degree angle. The wrists were again tied palm to palm and the elbows were tied completely together. The arms were pulled straight up high behind her nearly vertically and pulled up to a rope coming from the ceiling. Chrissy felt like a guitar string waiting to be played. Chrissy felt something stir behind her. "Whack Whack Whack" as his hand begins spanking her already red ass. Part of her couldn't help but enjoy this and he took notice. he bent down under her and added 2 large fishing weights to each of the nipple clamps. She let out a moan as the sensation in her nipples was sweet agony. A hand came down and pulled the ball gag from her mouth and left it dangling from her neck. Drool poured onto the floor beneath her. "Why Miss Marie, you aren't supposed to be enjoying this" he said. "You haven't given me much choice" Chrissy replied in short breaths. "The truth is Miss Marie, I had discovered the name of the traitor hours ago and no longer needed you. You have impressed me with your courage so I simply enjoyed playing with you." Chrissy suddenly realized he intended to leave her in her predicament, but the pain in her arms was already overwhelming. "Please don't leave me like this" she begged. "Why Miss Marie, I simply can't just leave you here unrestrained. Is there a position you would rather be left in?" he asked. Chrissy was trapped and knew she had to think fast. What could she possibly escape from? Certainly not this! "If you're going to leave me, please leave me hogtied" she finally blurted out.

And that is how Chrissy Marie ended up where she is now and has been for the last 2 hours. Garrote had taken her down from the painful strappado but left everything else in place. Crotch rope, collar, the works. He even put the replaced her tweezer clamps with the clover clamps he used on her first and her ballgag with a locking penis gag just for added torment. She was on her belly in a very tight hogtie. Garrote had not meant for her to perish like this. He had left just enough slack in the wrist ropes for her to maneuver them and a few feet away on the floor of the room he had left her a pair of scissors. Chrissy knew this and was working hard to get to them but they seemed miles away as she struggled towards them. The elbow ropes, the locked collar and the locked penis gag will all be another challenge but she knew she would figure that out eventually. She had overcome impossible situations before and she would triumph over this one too. She had to try to escape. He had given her the means. As she wiggled closer to the scissors she also saw a key on the floor. Hopefully it would unlock the penis gag and the collar. Crawling across the floor was slow and painful enough but the chain leash under her nipple clamps made it even more exasperating.

Finally she reached the scissors. When she tried to reach for them she realized he had tied her wrists, elbows and ankles together using the same rope. Clever of him keeping the final knot at the elbows meaning untying the hogtie would have been impossible. But if she could cut it that might give her the slack she needed. By rolling on her side she was able to reach the scissors and cut the rope connecting her elbows to ankles. When that slack came loose it just became a task of wiggling out of the tie. Within minutes her arms were free and she was untying her feet. Next she took off the nipple clamps and learned the hard way once again that removing them was more painful than leaving them on. After that came the crotch rope which was pulled in her so deep it was soaked. Finally the key. First the penis gag. Chrissy was relieved the key opened the lock and even more relieved when she was able to slowly pull the huge monster out of her mouth and release a flood of drool. Elation ended however when she realized the key did not unlock the padlock connecting the chain leash to the front of the collar or the collar itself. Exasperated she began searching for her clothes. The room was littered with bondage gear but not clothes. Giving up she decided freedom was more important than modesty. She took hold of the leash as she resigned herself to having to live with it and the collar until she got home and bolted for the door. At last freedom, or just another day in the life of Chrissy Marie, FBI Agent.

Length: 00:27:46
Size: 1 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7db3a82caef19/Chrissy_Marie_-_The_Interrogation_Of_Chrissy_Marie.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1736 on: March 27, 2021, 08:34:24 AM »
Title: Chrissy Marie - The Hardest Spanking Of Her Life

Listing Description:Master Matt comes home early and catches me in the bedroom looking at porn. I guess I lost track of time, and I'm so interested at what I'm looking at that I don't realize he is standing in the doorway. When he gets closer, he realizes not only am I looking at naked pictures, but they are naked pictures of me! When he makes his presence known I quickly close the laptop and look at him ashamedly. I haven't told him yet that I did a nude photoshoot and posted them on the internet, but I was so sure that when I did he would like it and enjoy the pictures as much as I do. I couldn't have been more wrong, he is pissed! He grabs me by the arm and pulls me into the living room, throwing me over the arm of the couch, telling me that I am about to receive the spanking of my life!

I tell him over and over that I'm sorry, but he doesn't want to hear it. He starts spanking me hard with his hand, and although my jeans and panties offer some added protection at this point, I'm still cringing in pain with every smack. Then he tells me to remove my jeans. I was hoping he wouldn't say that, but of course I obey, peeling them off and preparing for more ass whipping. He continues the spanking and gives me a nice tight wedgie before pulling off my panties. He makes me count several times as I moan and squirm in pain, wondering when he will decide that I've had sufficient punishment. My ass is now bright red from the spanking but he decides a good cropping will turn my ass crack red as well. He makes me spread my cheeks humiliatingly as he slaps me with the crop.

Just when I think it's about to me over, he tells me to strip out of my tank top, since I apparently enjoy being naked so much! He expresses his disappointment then decides that I'm going to need one more round of punishment. He orders me into downward position. I'm preparing for more hand spanking, but then I hear the clinking of his belt, and beg him to please not spank me with it, but of course I don't get my way. I endure the last part of my hard punishment, and am relieved when it's over. His last command is to bend over a touch my toes, and to remain like that for an hour. I tell him we are expecting company any minute, but he tells me I am going to stay like this regardless. All of our guests seeing me naked in the embarrassing position will definitely teach me, if I haven't already learned!

Length: 00:17:05
Size: 1 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f08d440f0de2f/Chrissy_Marie_-_The_Hardest_Spanking_Of_Her_Life.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1737 on: March 30, 2021, 12:18:34 AM »
Title: Hailey - Maintenance and Universe 1

Listing Description: I summoned Hailey right from the gym this day. It was time to introduce her to the concept of maintenance spankings, good behaviors vs bad behaviors, punishments and how to get the universe involved. Watching her kneel before me with her still sweaty Lycra workout pants, she is made to pull them down and listen to me bare bottomed. I explain my conundrum, that her behaviors at home (according to her boyfriend were very good) and she was obeying me. So, I explained the concept of maintenance spankings and the differences between various types of spankings.

She is taken over my knee for the hand to start (selling the maintenance) and she then receives the wire-implement, to show her that her behaviors outside of her home had to be a constant reminder to her. The wire was so silent, but the intense sting was so teaching at the same time. That wire covered her entire bottom (and then some) This was just the start of her day of maintenance spankings, punishment spankings and the universe having it's say (Coming next)

Model: Hailey

Length: 00:10:30
Size: 120 MB
Resolution: 854x480

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/32b33d1ccadb2/Hailey_-_Maintenance_and_Universe_1.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1738 on: March 30, 2021, 03:18:57 AM »
Title: Stevie Rose, Norah Nova - Norah Nova In Slomo Paddling Caning And Penalty Swats

Listing Description:Nora has one of the best bottoms out there to paddle, spank, cane and open for Penalty Swats. This clip takes us punishing her in entire SloMo segments so you can see that perfect bottom jump, shake and wiggle in slow motion. It is very erotic.

Model: Stevie Rose, Norah Nova

Length: 00:15:12
Size: 487 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/707833485f2fe/Stevie_Rose%2C_Norah_Nova_-_Norah_Nova_In_Slomo_Paddling_Caning_And_Penalty_Swats.mp4

ilovespanking

« Reply #1739 on: March 30, 2021, 06:19:43 AM »
Title: Victoria - 2020 - 51 Week

Model: Victoria

Length: 00:02:17
Size: 86 MB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/34c87c5f9984a/Victoria_-_2020_-_51_Week.mp4