Author Topic: Exclusive Femdom  (Read 41086 times)

culture

• Femdom VIP
Exclusive Femdom
« on: March 31, 2013, 03:11:16 PM »

Slaves can be used for whatever We want. And in this case My darling niece is over and using the bathroom. She lets out a few raucous farts while she is sitting there. LOL. Then when she's done, she realizes there is no toilet paper on the roll! She is furious and calls out for a slave to attend to Her IMMEDIATELY.

It come crawling in with a toilet-paper roll on its back like it has been trained to do. But Sierra decides that just isn't going to be good enough! If he wants to fall behind on it's duties as a  SLAVE, then She will teach it a lesson- by using it's TONGUE as her toilet paper!

Eventually she puts it into a position so that she can actually spread her cheeks nice & wide and plop her asshole right onto its MOUTH so she can relax and sit on its FACE while its tongue get  nice and DEEP into her asshole- REALLY cleaning it out for her! It's like she turns him into her own personal human bidet. (Can you imagine thinking so little of someone that you just  casually USE their TONGUE to clean your ASSHOLE with?? LOL!) Sometimes even I am amazoed at how pathetic slaves are... And it doesn't look like that position with its head slammed onto the  marble tub is very comfortable for the slave...but I don't think my darling niece is very concerned. lol.

This may just be how Princess Sierra has her ass cleaned after EVERY time she goes to the bathroom from now on! She even farts on the idiot slave's face a coupe times to remind it of just how  PATHETIC she thinks it really is!

Sooo mean...LOL. You need to see this video, slave! -QK

Size:  328  MB
Format: WMV
Category: ASS WORSHIP
Added:  03/08/13 11:30:01 PM

clips4sale.comprincesssierra-poop-8_mbps_hd_1080-30p.wmv (327.25MB) - clipshouse.com 

culture26

Entertain Me sissy!

I am sitting on my throne enjoying My role as the Queen of My castle- and using My sissy slut as a human footstool. I decide that I want it to serve a more functional purpose- to ENTERTAIN Me! And  I recently had a dance pole installed in My home for ME to practice on when I feature dance at clubs across the country, so I decided that it (the sissy slut) could entertain Me by dancing FOR ME  on the pole! LOL!

So in Part 1 I stick him up on the pole and order him to "DANCE FOR ME, BITCH!" HAHAHA!!!!! And I even whip him throughout his pathetic attempt to "dance" in order to "encourage" him to do better!  I am laughing throughout its "performance" because it is DEFINITELY not erotic! It is HILARIOUS! I guess I WAS entertained...in a way. LOL.

The way this is filmed, it is sort of like YOU (the viewer) are the one dancing up there...except this sissy faggot loser is the one being whipped instead of you...lol. :) Who else wants to  entertain Me??? :)

In PART 2 I decide that there is no WAY he is going to earn Me enough $$$ by dancing on a pole! I tell him to his face that he is repulsive and PATHETIC! So instead, I grab its leash, yank it off  the stage, and reposition it against the wall- and explain to it that it will make Me $$$ by being BEATEN for Me!! I don't think anyone will buy a video of a sissy dancing on a pole, but I bet they  WILL buy a video of a sissy being yanked OFF a pole and WHIPPED mercilessly while it screams like a little BITCH! LOL! And this fucking WIMP does scream like a little bitch! HAHAHA!!!

Eventually he breaks down completely - and is practically in tears - and collapses on the floor. I really couldn't care less- LOL. I just simply step up onto his fucking chest and walk right over  him in My stiletto boots- and walk out of the room....

Size: 187 MB
Format:  MOV               
Category: FEMALE DOMINATION               
 Added: 05/15/12 11:30:04 PM

clips4sale.comentertain_me_sissy_part_1.wmv (187.32MB) - clipshouse.com 

culture26

[b][color=#ff9933]I AM A PUSSY AND
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 05:14:17 PM »
I AM A PUSSY AND I LOVE COCK! (HD)

Me and My GFs are TORTURING My sissy-slut. He is SO much fun to abuse and play with- and I want ALL the girls to have their turn! So I have attached an electronic shock device to its nuts and strapped it on TIGHT so all the electricity goes RIGHT into it's BALLS at the push of a button on our remote-control! LOL! ***(It's actually a shock-collar made for LARGE doggs made to send a jolt of electricity through their thick fur...LOL. I'm sure it feels just GREAT being strapped directly to this worthless sissy's nutsack...and I made sure the electrodes were directly touching his TESTICLES! LOL!!!)***  So we all take turns passing the remote around the couch and pushing the button to make him JUMP and squeel like the little piggy he is! HAHAHA!!! We make him lick the dirt off the bottom of our  SHOES and worship our FEET. What choice does he have? We can set the shocker to TEN if we want to! :)Sierra and Miesha even have fun with him making him SING for them...

***WATCH THE FREE PREVIEW TO SEE WHERE THE TITLE OF THE CLIP COMES FROM!!!***
-Queen Kasey

Size:  904 MB
 Format:  WMV
 Category:   FEMALE DOMINATION
 Added:   12/03/12 06:01:17 PM

clips4sale.comelectrosissycock-hd_1080-30p_video.wmv (903.75MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

[color=#ff9933]Abusive Princess Bridgette At A
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »
Abusive Princess Bridgette At A Fetish Party

This will only be available for a short time. This is the famous Princess Bridgette taking multiple slaves - all paying Her a large sum of $$$ each! - into a fetish party. Humiliating and abusing  them right out in public.

This is a C4S CLASSIC and one of best videos ever put up- because it is all 100% REAL! A true 19yr old spoiled brat taking grown men out in public on leashes like dogggs for Her and humiliating  them in front of everyone! (And thereis a bunch of REAL physical abuse here too...it needs to be seen to be appreciated!) Download while you can.

CLIP FEATURES: PUBLIC HUMILIATION, SMOKING & HUMAN ASHTRAY, HIGH-HEEL & BAREFOOT TRAMPLING, FOOTWORSHIP, SHOE WORSHIP, WHIPPING, LESBIAN CUCKOLDING, FACESLAPPING

Size:  303 MB
 Category:  FEMALE DOMINATION
 Added:  09/01/12 08:10:04 PM

clips4sale.compb_at_ff.wmv (302.5MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

[color=#ff9933]Cold, Hungry Slave (HD)[/color]
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 05:19:37 PM »
Cold, Hungry Slave (HD)

***This was a custom request from a slave***

Script: "You and Your Mom are wrapped up in nice warm clothes (so you don't get cold like you did on another shoot;) both wear stiletto boots and get your thick rough boot soles completely  filthy stomping and grinding in the wet muddy flower beds while you go out for a smoke or chat together. Your staving slave has on the floor some small cream cakes or whatever, you both walk/dance  all over the food with tons of thick wet mud stuck to your boot soles not even paying attention as you enjoy yourselves. Then relax sit down chill out while he licks your muddy boot soles with  crushed cake stuck to them under the table or something while he is ignored while you ladies read, chat, or whatever you feel like. Also, perhaps you lovely ladies could also stand on the poor  naked slaves cock on the floor full weight ignoring him in your rough soled muddy boots at some point in the clip..."

Size:  665 MB
 Category:  FEMALE DOMINATION               
 Added:  02/21/13 09:01:12 PM     

clips4sale.comdirtybootfeeding-_8_mbps_hd_1080-30p.wmv (664.22MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 05:22:23 PM »
Emma - Ball Shocker Fun for Bored Brat Princess (720 HD)

720 HD: The cable TV is not working and Brat Princess Emma is bored and wants to be entertained. The ball kicking slave is removed from its holding cage in the basement and she places a  shock collar around his balls. She makes sure the collar sits snugly so the electrodes are up against its ball sack. The girl can then shock the slave’s balls with a simple press of a button. Emma  simply wants to laugh. She instructs the slave to make her laugh or it will get its balls shocked. It’s just like watching TV! When Princess is bored she simply changes the channel by clicking the  correction button. The correction is felt and this shock to the slaves balls tells it that Princess is bored and to try something else. This freaking hurts. I mean this collar is not meant for  humans. Emma does not care. She even gives him a penalty shock for grabbing at the shock device. The device is to be left on its balls so she can shock him. Emma acts like she is watching a TV  program! She snacks while she channel surfs the wretched slave to misery. The tone is playful and bratty. Lots of giggling. The clip ends with Emma holding the button down until the slave could not  take it anymore and pulls the device off. The clip ends. (6:22 long)

Clip contains: Brutal bratty laughter, Brat Princess being entertained by male’s balls being shocked, slave being forced to humiliate itself to entertain bored Brat Princess, and penalty  ball shocks.

Size:  286 MB
Category:  BRAT GIRLS               
Added:  03/15/13 07:41:40 PM

clips4sale.comemma_ball_shocker_fun_for_bored_brat_princess_720_hd.wmv (285.44MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 05:25:06 PM »
Christina and Mia - Bedroom Footworship (Teacher in Trouble) (720 HD)

Christina and Mia - Bedroom Footworship (Teacher in Trouble) (720 HD)

720 HD: Mr. Woodman is in trouble. Big trouble. The girls tricked him into coming over to help them study. He cannot help himself. His foot fetish is getting him into trouble again. Princess  Mia puts her beautiful feet into its mouth. Christina takes out her cell phone and takes some pictures of him with Mia’s feet in his mouth. The girls then decide to use the pictures to make him buy  them new bikinis for spring break. Mr. Woodman is in big trouble. He really does not have the money for the girls shopping habits but they have those pictures of him sucking girl’s toes. Mia and  Christina have complete control of him and his wallet! Foot fetish fans will love this clip. (6:22 long)

Clip contains: foot worship, Christina, Mia, spitting, teacher domination, brat girls, and using pictures to get what they want.

Size:  464 MB
 Format: WMV
 Category: FOOT WORSHIP
 Added: 03/16/13 03:51:15 PM

clips4sale.comchristina_and_mia_bedroom_footworship_teacher_in_trouble_720_hd.wmv (463.73MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2013, 05:45:14 PM »
Christina and Lola - Worship My Feet or Else (720 HD)

720 HD: Princess Christina shows lola no mercy. Lola wanted one day off to work on some homework. The problem is it is a Saturday which is date night. Lola has to think of Christina first  and her needs. Lola decides to stop worshipping her feet as a protest. Christina makes her worship her feet. Lola struggles but Christina overpowers her and makes her worship her feet. Lola will  now be punished. (8:08 long)

Clip contains: lesbian domination, lesbian foot worship, lesbian being forced to worship feet.

Size:  370 MB
Category:  LESBIAN DOMINATION               
Added:  03/16/13 04:18:18 PM

clips4sale.comchristina_and_lola_worship_my_feet_or_else_720_hd_e2.wmv (369.28MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2013, 05:47:24 PM »
christina madison and whitney - JOI for Fatty (You Will Love the Cock) (720 HD)

720 HD: Fatty is dying to be let out of chastity. He will do anything for some free time. Fatty is on his knees in front of his bikini bitch tormentors. They feel especially cruel today.  Today the girls are going to start fatties training into becoming a cock sucking whore. The girl’s mock poor fatty as they shove a dildo down his throat. The girls urge fatty to stroke faster and  faster. The girl’s cruel laughter brings shame to fatty. He has no self-esteem and his desperate for some time out of his cruel chastity tube. He will suck cock for his bikini tormentors if it  allows him some stroke time. Faggot fatty is what the girls start calling him. Fatty is a pathetic bitch desperate to suck cock for the girls. christina is especially cruel to fatty. Fatty is red  light green light to tears and while learning to love to suck cock. Jerk addicts and humiliation freaks will love this clip. (9:37 long)

Clip contains: humiliation, red light green light, forced dildo sucking, bikini girls, chastity, and identity reframing.

Size:  433 MB
Category:  JOI               
Added:  09/20/12 08:53:30 AM

clips4sale.comchristina_madison_and_whitney_joi_for_fatty_you_will_love_the_cock_720_hd.wmv (425.61MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »
christina and Crystal - Bathroom Slave Humiliation

Crystal and christina are disgusted. The toilet is not clean. They call the cuck nerd slave into the bathroom and they make it lick the toilet clean so they can use it. The slave is  utterly humiliated. Then the girls shove the slaves face into the toilet and make it bob for TP in the bowl. christina then has the loser lick her ass. The slave gets a repeat slave dunking to the  bottom of the bowl. He has to fetch more of Christians TP in the bowl! The slave actually left pissed after this shoot. He said he would never again shoot with the girls. He was utterly humiliated  and destroyed for real in this clip. He wanted his chastity key back but the girl’s laffed in his face and refused. He left in a huff. LOL! Since then the slave has been used several times over.  This is probably the best Brat Princess clip this year and is priced accordingly. Humiliation fans will love this clip. (9:34 long)

Clip contains: Shoving a slaves face into a toilet, toilet humiliation of slave, licking toilet clean, chastity teasing, ass worship, verbal humiliation, cleaning up after boyfriends, and  extreme Brat Princess behavior.

Size:  225 MB
Category:  TOILET HUMILIATION               
Added:  07/26/12 11:30:39 AM

clips4sale.comchristina_and_crystal_bathroom_slave_humiliation.wmv (224.16MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2013, 06:01:25 PM »
Christina Crystal and Mia - Humiliate 25 year old Cuck Virgin (Part 1) (720 HD)

720 HD: The girls find out that the cuckold is a 25 year old virgin and they find it so funny and sad. He is naked except for his chastity tube and is at the mercy of the Brat Princesses.  The girls label him a virgin. Literally. They write virgin and all sorts of men things all over his body. The girls have decided he will be a virgin forever. He will be kept in a chastity tube and  locked up even tighter. The girls then make the cuckold lick the bottoms of their sexy boots. The girls then list all the reasons why he is a virgin. He is completely humiliated by these mean  girls. The only pussy he ever sees is when it is pissing in its face. His penis has never been touched except for being poked at or made fun of by girls. The cuck is forced to suck on the heels and  lick all of the girl’s boots. They find out he has never even kissed a girl. So they make him make out with Christina’s boot! He loses his make out virginity to a boot! The girls LOL right in his  face. (10:28 long)

Clip contains: Christina, Crystal, Mia, virgin mocking, boot licking, chastity, writing mean things on slaves body, spitting, some slapping, EXTREME emotional sadism, brat girls, and sucking  heels of boots .

Size:  473 MB
Category:  BRAT GIRLS               
Added:  02/21/13 01:45:17 PM

clips4sale.comchristina_crystal_and_mia_humiliate_25_year_old_cuck_virgin_part_1_720_hd.wmv (3.78MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2013, 06:07:20 PM »
christina Crystal and Mia - Humiliate 25 Year Old Cuck Virgin (Part 2) (720 HD)

720 HD: In part 2, the girls decide to remove his chastity tube so he can do worship strokes for the girls. He is forced to masturbate when the girls say so. The girls mock him how they  control both his wallet and his penis. The girls spit into his face as he strokes away to the humiliation. They are turning him into a humiliation junkie. He can only get hard now when girls are  being mean to him. They are breaking him. The girls are going to use him up. The girls then give the cuck the most humiliating cum countdown ever. In the end he is rejected and left shaking. The  girls just place him back into chastity. (8:28 long)

Clip contains: christina, Crystal, Mia, virgin mocking, boot licking, chastity, spitting, , EXTREME emotional sadism, brat girls, sucking heels of boots, red light green light, extreme  humiliation, financial domination .

Size:  378 MB
Category:  TEASE & DENIAL               
Added:  02/21/13 01:45:37 PM

clips4sale.comchristina_crystal_and_mia_humiliate_25_year_old_cuck_virgin_part_2_720_hd.wmv (377.5MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 06:15:30 PM »
Amadahy and Tiffani - Dress Us for Our Boyfriends (Complete)

Robert suffers the humiliation of assisting 2 girls get ready for their boyfriends later. He has to help them on with their panties and bras. The girls decide to make Robert wear a pair of panties  over his crying chastity tube. The girls insist that Robert pull up his own panties. Robert is humiliated as amadahy instructs him to pull up his panties. Robert is reduced to being a hand maiden  for these girls. (22:50 long)

Clip contains: Girls abusing nerd, helping girls get dressed for dates, making male wear panties for further humiliation.

Size:  543 MB
Category:  CUCKOLDING               
Added:  12/15/12 04:55:10 PM

clips4sale.comamadahy_and_tiffani_dress_us_for_our_boyfriends_complete.wmv (542.97MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 06:17:12 PM »
Chelsea and violet - Human Toilet Failure and Foot job (720 HD)

720 HD: This is two videos in one. In the first part, the girls are backed from being fucked by their boyfriends and want to use their human toilet. violet squats over the cucks face to go  to the bathroom. Then she had a little accident. The video is edited as per clips4sale rules so you can’t see anything but the cuck had his mouth open and violet had her monthly empty out into his  mouth and on his face. So the video is cut as soon as the girls started laughing and screaming. In part 2, violet gives the cuck a foot job while chelsea uses a vibrator on herself. chelsea is  sitting on his face and really enjoying the vibrator. violet gives an amazing foot job for the loser. (4:36 long)

Clip contains: face sitting, human toilet fantasy, foot job, girl masturbating on slaves face with a vibrator.

Size:  206 MB
Category:  FOOTJOBS               
Added:  08/16/12 12:30:56 PM

clips4sale.comchelsea_and_violet_human_toilet_failure_and_foot_job_720_hd.wmv (205.18MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 07:05:34 PM »
Amadahy and mia - Brat Princess Foot Worship (720 HD)

720 HD: The girls have a foot addict at their feet. The girls put their socks in his face and make the slave smell them. The girls rub their socks all over his face. Then the girls make the  slave take their socks off and then worship their feet. The worship is very sensual and bratty. The girls use their feet to start to drain the slave financially. It will agree to anything to keep  worshipping their feet. The girls even spit in its face and then laugh right in its face afterwards. The slave learns he will be used financially by these brat Princesses at the mall. His addiction  to feet is ruining him! (8:24 long)

Clip contains: thigh high socks, foot worship, sock smelling, amadahy, mia, spitting, financial domination, verbal insults, and brat girls.

Length: 8 minutes

Category:  FOOT WORSHIP               
Added:  03/18/13 05:29:12 PM
clips4sale.comamadahy_and_mia_brat_princess_foot_worship_720_hd.wmv (377.78MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »
amadahy - destroys a Young Cuck (Toilet) (720 HD)

720 HD: Slave Robert is upset. Today is release day from chastity. The problem is amadahy and her sister want to go shopping tomorrow. amadahy knows that if robert is horny he will be more  likely to just let go and let the wallet r*ape happen. Both amadahy and her sister will run his credit cards way up. He is so frustrated he can’t stop them when he is this sexually frustrated.  Robert is forced to worship her ass and suck her thing while amadahy gives the cuck a verbal beat down. She tells Robert she plans to cuckold him with her boyfriend. There will be a part of both of  them inside Roberts’s stomach. She thinks it is a great gift. Roberts’s key is worn on her belly chain and it is right in his face. amadahy does not want to milk robert but she does not want him to  drip in front of her boyfriend. Robert will have to wear her panties to keep him from dripping on the foor. She makes Robert get her ready for her boyfriend with his tongue. Then she tells Robert  how she will use him as a toilet after her boyfriend cums inside of her. amadahy’s pussy fits perfectly inside her cucks mouth. Robert is left in the bathroom. He will count the orgasms that Jordan  gives her. He will then be used to clean her up afterwards. He will sit on the bathroom floor and to raise the toilet seat for Jordan when he comes in. He is not allowed to look into her  boyfriend’s eyes. He can only look at his feet. This video has EXTREME emotionally devastating verbal humiliation for a young cuck. A Brat Princess classic! (12:11 long)

Clip contains: amadahy, thong sucking, ass worship, chastity key dangling, crotchless panties, emotional sadism, boyfriend worship, boyfriend courtesy, financial domination, cuck being  forced to wear panties, cuck warming up girl for boyfriend, simulated toilet, placing pussy directly over slaves mouth while girl describes how he will be used.

Length: 12 minutes

Size:  550 MB
Added:  03/08/13 10:56:33 AM

clips4sale.comamadahy_destroys_a_young_cuck_toilet_720_hd.wmv (549.67MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2013, 07:31:30 PM »
christina Crystal and Mia - Humiliate 25 Year Old Cuck Virgin (Part 2) (720 HD)

720 HD: In part 2, the girls decide to remove his chastity tube so he can do worship strokes for the girls. He is forced to masturbate when the girls say so. The girls mock him how they  control both his wallet and his penis. The girls spit into his face as he strokes away to the humiliation. They are turning him into a humiliation junkie. He can only get hard now when girls are  being mean to him. They are breaking him. The girls are going to use him up. The girls then give the cuck the most humiliating cum countdown ever. In the end he is rejected and left shaking. The  girls just place him back into chastity. (8:28 long)

Clip contains: christina, Crystal, Mia, virgin mocking, boot licking, chastity, spitting, , EXTREME emotional sadism, brat girls, sucking heels of boots, red light green light, extreme  humiliation, financial domination .

Category:  TEASE & DENIAL               
Added:  02/21/13 01:45:37 PM

clips4sale.comchristina_crystal_and_mia_humiliate_25_year_old_cuck_virgin_part_2_720_hd.wmv (377.5MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2013, 07:36:39 PM »
amadahy - Cuck Helps Brat Princess Try on Lingerie (720 HD)

720 HD: Robert is such a good sport. amadahy’s real man boyfriend is out with his guy friends playing and watching sports. amadahy is a good girl friend and is spending the entire afternoon  making sure her lingerie outfit for after dinner tonight is perfect for HIM. She wants her boyfriend to be happy. Robert, a cuckold, is there to help amadahy get ready for her date. He paid for her  shopping and is now spending his afternoon helping her try on her panties. She could break a nail if she had to put on and take off her panties by herself. amadahy has cuck Robert locked up tight  in chastity so it does not matter if he sees her naked body. amadahy stands naked in front of her cuck and does not think anything of it. He is just another object in the room. Robert is a good  cuck. Cuck helps her off and on with several pairs of panties. The cuck keeps his hands neatly folded behind his back when he is not using them. amadahy even uses phrases like “Go fetch the green  ones”. Robert is such a good sport about it he goes and fetches her panties for her. She constantly asks Robert if he thinks her boyfriend will like a particular outfit. Robert spends his entire  afternoon waiting on amadahy hand and foot. She even wipes her ass off on his tongue. “Fetch Red”, amadahy calmly states. Robert goes scurrying off for the red bra and pantie set he bought for her.  Robert is humiliated by amadahy as she lets Robert know it is about her boyfriend. She constantly puts the cuck in his place making him say her boyfriend’s name and asking who will like these  panties. She has such a good pet. amadahy is just 18 years old and has Robert completely whipped. INCLUDES FREE PREVIEW OF ANOTHER VIDEO! (10:42 long)

Clip contains: chastity, cuck helping a Princess try on bra and pantie sets, emotional humiliation, humiliation, and cuck serving his Princess for her boyfriend’s benefit.

Length: 10 minutes

Size:  480 MB
Added:  10/12/12 03:55:26 PM

clips4sale.comamadahy_cuck_helps_brat_princess_try_on_lingerie_720_hd.wmv (479.81MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2013, 07:38:47 PM »
Amadahy - Brain Re-Wire (Man into Toilet) (720 HD)

720 HD: amadahy is a very smart young dominant girl. She understands how to re wire the brains of men. She wants this cuck loser to be a toilet and not to desire fucking women. The loser has  been locked in chastity for so long he will do anything to be out. amadahy tells him he can get a release if he agrees to be a toilet for her and her friends. “Every time a girl says open your  mouth you keep your mouth open until she’s done. Isn’t that right toilet? You are nothing but a toilet and this all you will ever be. Say it!” The cuck repeats what she tells him to say. She squats  over his mouth and shows him how she will use him as a toilet. Once the slave agrees to be her toilet she throws him his chastity key. She makes him fetch the keys and allows him to remove the tube  so he can jerk off on his knees at her feet. While he jerks off she stands naked in front of him. She verbally destroys him. She tells him to stroke. She tells him how he will never amount to  anything. She tells him how much he disgusts her and how he is nothing but a toilet and that is all he will ever be. The horrible things that come out of amadahy’s mouths are so cruel and so  hurtful. You have to buy this clip. While she is saying these horrible things to him, the cuck is feverously masturbating. This has the effect of re wiring the bbbrain of the cuck. He cums at her  feet while listening to these horrible words. She even makes the cuck lick his hand after he jerks off. The cuck is left absolutely ruined by this. Used as a toilet and made to lick his own cum is  a new low for this cuck. (5:18 long)

Clip contains: toilet slavery fantasy, simulated human toilet, JOI, jerk of instruction, jerking off at the feet of an 18 year old dominant bitch while she verbal humiliates him, extreme  emotional humiliation, using a slaves masturbation to re wire brain to crave humiliation, humiliation, cum eating, being forced to lick up cum off of hand after masturbating, and degradation.

Length: 5 minutes

Size:  237 MB
Category:  TOILET SLAVERY               
Added:  11/09/12 11:16:59 PM

clips4sale.comamadahy_brain_re-wire_man_into_toilet_720_hd.wmv (236.79MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org

culture26

Exclusive femdom
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2013, 07:42:39 PM »
Refreshing drink for my working slave - complete MOV

Sexy girls and her working slave, real Femdom, toilet slevery, girl pisses in the mouth, slave humiliation, boots domination, boots cleaning with the tongue, dirty sole and heel licking Video Size: 1280x720

Length: 3 minutes

Size:  86 MB
Format:  MOV               
Category:  HUMILIATION               
Added:  01/01/13 10:24:24 AM

clips4sale.com115._refreshing_drink_for_my_working_slave.wmv (79.87MB) - clipshouse.com 

www.totalfemdom.org