Author Topic: Pretty damsels bound and gagged  (Read 2524 times)

skinny91

Pretty damsels bound and gagged
« on: January 22, 2023, 10:12:44 PM »
Boxtie hogtie for Hannah!

Duration: 0:24:14
Resolution: 1280x720
Format: mp4
Size: 410.58 MB
Born to be bound

Hannah Perez struggles all tied up for a few minutes before I come in and add more rope to her. She gets a sock in her mouth, microfoam tape around her head and nipple clamps. She struggles a bit before more rope is added, the gag is changed out to panties and black tape. The nipple clamps are removed but later replaced with another type. She is hogtied and a stocking cap is added which is soon pulled back to her toe after more black tape is added to secure the nylon hood to her pretty face.

Download from rapidgator
Boxtie_hogtie_for_Hannah.mp4

skinny91

Re: Pretty damsels bound and gagged
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 05:52:33 PM »
She wasn’t being arrested, she was being abducted.mp4

Duration: 0:28:18
Size: 480.1 MB

Terra Mizu is working at her desk when a man in street clothes comes in and arrests her. She doesn’t understand why. She is handcuffed and taken to a cop car and for a drive.  When they pull up in front of an abandoned building she knows she is in big trouble. Her hands are cuffed above and a woman enters and ballgags her. Then she gets to work tying her up. Next duct tape is added to her gag. Then she is helped to the floor and has to struggle for a bit before that gag is removed but the ordeal is not over. The duct tape from the gag is shoved in her mouth and more tape wrapped around her head. Then she is hogtied and layers of vetwrap are added to that. She is hogtied very tightly, with her arms cinched to her body and the handcuffs still on. What will happen to her?

Download from rapidgator
She_wasn’t_being_arrested,_she_was_being_abducted.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 10:48:59 AM »
3 positions for Rachel!

Duration: 0:19:07
Size: 418.57 MB

I asked Rachel which tie she hated a while back and she told me this one with her arms tied above her head. Well, all that did was remind me that I rarely do that tie and why not try it with straps which are easy to remove should her neck or arms bother he too much. Rachel all bound up in assless boy shorts in leather, standing tall in 6 inch pumps struggles. That negative space between her lady parts and thighs is on display nicely- the diamond. In my book a whole let sexier than the malnourished thigh gap thing the girls are trying to do these days. Anyway, I come in and nipple clamp her, spank her and leave her. Then I let her down and have her make her way over to the wall where she slinks to the floor. Her arm bindings are removed so she can stuff her mouth with panties and then I tape her head up tightly. Next she is bound up into a ball on her back. I eventually tip her over. Last but not least she is hogtied which is really painful for her in this particular position. You can hear it in her moans, especially when I tip her to the side, but I tip her back over and she handles it because she is tops of the tops in my book- Of course at the end in like many of my videos she discusses it.

Download from rapidgator
3_positions_for_Rachel!.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 09:15:38 PM »
Emily Addison hogtied in a babydoll nightie with barefeet

Duration: 0:13:03
Size: 291.57 MB

I crawl into the bed with the lovely Emily Addison. She’s wearing a pretty pink babydoll nightie and I begin to tie up her arms, starting with her elbows. It is the first roping of the day and I wanted to break her in right. Once her arms are bound up I think it is time to gag her but we don’t have any stuffing around. I’ve noticed her white panties peaking out from under her nightie so I pull them off of her and shove them in her pretty little mouth and wrap her willing head tightly with clear tape. Next I move onto her thighs and then her ankles. She struggles around on the bed, her arms already a nice shade of purple and her toes are perfectly manicured with pink polish. After a little while I put her into a tight hogtie and she struggles around on the bed

Download from rapidgator
Emily_Addison_hogtied_in_a_babydoll_nightie_with_barefeet.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 01:16:27 AM »
Obsessed older woman too obsessed with her younger neighbor – it continues.mp4

Duration: 0:23:15
Size: 508.72 MB

JJ still has her young neighbor held captive. Simone is leash led into the basement. She is tied up and left to struggle with he glorious tits exposed. It fades into her almost free, she makes a run for it but the woman has been watching her on camera. Her face is met by a damp cloth. She is dragged a way and comes to tied up in a chair. Her mouth is stuffed and tape wrapped around her head. More rope is added to her body and her nipples are clamped. The woman notices the tape isn’t very tight on her face and comes back and adds more layers of black tape to her face. She is left there with nothing to do but think about her future.

Download from rapidgator
Obsessed_older_woman_too_obsessed_with_her_younger_neighbor_–_it_continues.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 01:29:32 PM »
Tightly hogtied _ toes tied in pantyhose!.mp4

Duration: 0:28:47
Size: 629.56 MB

Rachel Adams, the sweetest of the girls was visiting for some bondage. I asked her what she would like to do for a clip and she said a tight hogtie- so sure no problem. ballgag, a pantygag, a tight cleave followed by more wraps, nipple clamps and toes tied! Rachel suffers beautifully for us.

Download from rapidgator
Tightly_hogtied_&_toes_tied_in_pantyhose!.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 12:54:10 AM »
Her tightest hogtie.mp4

Duration: 0:39:43
Size: 827.3 MB

Simone is a kinky little thing and really likes bondage but she hasn’t done a lot of the really tight stuff. She is willing to try but a little bit hesitant. Her arms have never fallen asleep in a clip because she is tiny and naturally bendy so that was new to her. We have a chat and gossip a bit before she gets several different gags and of course she is tightly elbow tied and hogtied. She did great but I think once she gets more used to it I will be able to do all kinds of crazy things to her.

Download from rapidgator
Her_tightest_hogtie.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 03:16:06 PM »
The Desperate pharmaceutical rep & the pretty red head.mp4

Duration: 0:18:05
Size: 394.81 MB

Download from rapidgator
The_Desperate_pharmaceutical_rep_&_the_pretty_red_head.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 06:09:54 PM »
Executives day off.mp4

Duration: 0:23:49
Size: 531.41 MB
Starring: Ashley Renee

Download from rapidgator
Executives_day_off.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2023, 01:47:56 AM »
Hot young roommate punished for being a punk by the two older women

Duration: 0:14:20
Size: 319.93 MB

Download from rapidgator
Hot_young_roommate_punished_for_being_a_punk_by_the_two_older_women.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2023, 01:01:50 PM »
Something new for both of us!.mp4

Duration: 0:55:24
Size: 1.18 GB

Download from rapidgator
Something_new_for_both_of_us!.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2023, 04:43:41 PM »
Pretty little secretary gagged with her own bra pad with tons of tape _ tied to a chair

Duration: 0:20:54
Size: 387.08 MB

Rachel Addams is tied off out in the shop. She manages to escape. She goes to get her phone but she is grabbed before she can make a call. She is led into the office, tied more while standing, her feminine frame on display for us. She is gagged with her bra pads, how humiliating for her…Then tape is wrapped around her pretty little face. She is sat in the chair and tied to it. Oh and what an odd angle, she isn’t very lady like anymore all slouched over. Lots of black tape is added to her face and then a fishnet stocking. She can’t slide out of the chair, she can’t sit up in the chair.

Download from rapidgator
Pretty_little_secretary_gagged_with_her_own_bra_pad_with_tons_of_tape_&_tied_to_a_chair.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2023, 01:16:28 PM »
Amanda Marie, leather & lace and everything nice.mp4

Duration: 0:18:59
Size: 350.88 MB

Lovely little Amanda Marie, has been strapped to the bed post. She is wearing a big white ballgag. She is in vintage style lingerie, fishnets and leather boots. She writhes around enjoying herself. I come in after a few minutes and I remove her gag and put nipple clamps on her. She is regagged with an entire bandana and clear tape, she struggles more and more. I pull over her panties to see some of her red bush. The scene cuts to her in a new armbinder. Her ankles have been tethered together with a short leather strap. She paces around the bed after I have cleave gagged her.  Then the scene cuts to her with a new leather hood. Her arms get more straps. She gets to the floor and is hogtied and struggles.  Eventually she gets a blindfold added to her bondage and she struggles more.

Download from rapidgator
Amanda_Marie,_leather_&_lace_and_everything_nice.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2023, 10:48:54 PM »
Pony girl trainer straps up, bangs _ leaves the hot blonde cop tethered to the post for her buyer.mp4

Duration: 0:35:02
Size: 647.22 MB

A hot blonde cop Carissa Montgomery decides to follow a lead on the missing college girl Simone. She doesn’t call for back up and she is technically off duty, which was known by the phone conversation she was having with her husband. Just before she turns to leave she spots the sweater dress Simone was last seen wearing. When she goes to grab it she is grabbed by the pony girl trainer and knocked out. When she comes to she is told to strip down and stuff her mouth with her own little pink panties. She is handed thick black electrical tape to gag herself. She is completely helpless now because her gun has been taken by the pony girl trainer and is now being pointed at her. She is taped up while the trainer prepares some things for her and sends her photos off. It seems that she is even of more value being a cop! She struggles and tries to use her feet to get to the scissors that are within her reach but she just can’t get to them….The woman returns and knocks her back out. The scene cuts to the pretty cop spread eagle in leather. She has been blindfolded and bit gagged. After some time struggling the trainer comes in and takes the blindfold off of her. She smacks her and flicks her nipples with the crop.  The next scene cuts to her tethered to the wall in leather bondage for a bit. Then she is released from the wall and while still leased up she is told to march with her legs up and then she is told to trot making her huge boobs bounce. The next scene cuts to he ballgagged and leaning over the table. She is banged from behind with a big strappon. Then she has to sit on it reverse cowboy. Now that she has been used up pretty well the scene cuts to her strapped up to a post, with a leather mask over her head, barefoot and waiting to see what will happen to her next.

Download from rapidgator
Pony_girl_trainer_straps_up,_bangs_&_leaves_the_hot_blonde_cop_tethered_to_the_post_for_her_buyer.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2023, 12:34:22 AM »
She had to keep her sleazy step kid out of the way to get what she wanted.mp4

Duration: 0:15:26
Size: 286.57 MB

JJ’s stepkid Riley is a real loser. She just can’t stay out of trouble and she happens to be dressed in white stockings and a mini skirt midwinter for no good reason. JJ and Riley’s dad have just bought a big eye sore of a home in town and they  plan to spend a lot renovating it making everyone in the neighborhood happy, raising property values. They own a few companies and are having a party on the gutted first floor. JJ has Riley tied up in a bedroom upstairs so she doesn’t get in the way and humiliate them. JJ is hoping to get a grant to fix up a building of theirs on the main road and hoping that buying the eye sore home and fixing it up will help get them get the grant for their business. She doesn’t want anyone to know about the messed up step daughter. She doesn’t think that will help them get the grant or rub elbows with the right people. The problem is Riley keeps making noise, so JJ has to keep leaving the party to try to quiet the girl down. She stuffs satin panties in her mouth, she wraps her head with tons of saran wrap. She has her hanging in some form of ancient Chinese torture (strappado) but she still won’t simmer down. Eventually Riley gets out of the strappado but is caught before she can make it down the stairs. She is sat back down in the closet. Black tape is added to the saran wrap to be sure that she can’t spit those panties out of her mouth. She is tied in a little ball in the closet, but she keeps slamming her heels on the wood floor so they are finally removed.  Riley slides down to the floor and struggles about trying to call for help and get out of her binds but no luck she is just stuck in the closet until the step-monster decides to let her out

Download from rapidgator
She_had_to_keep_her_sleazy_step_kid_out_of_the_way_to_get_what_she_wanted.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2023, 11:11:54 PM »
The other woman was tied up taunted & left with her tits out for the contractor to find in the morning..mp4

Duration: 0:22:15
Size: 412.88 MB

Riley Rose lover is a married man. He doesn’t have a passcode on his phone. His wife thinks he is up to no good and she is correct. As him she texts with Riley asking her to come to a house that is being remodeled. He won’t  be there of course- it is the angry wife. She knows the contractor working on it and promised to leave him a tied up slut. Riley wanders around calling Tony’s name. She is finally greeted by Tony’s wife, with an arm around her neck. She is soon out and she is dragged into the room. Her pretty hair picking up all the filth in this house. She is tied and taunted, her tits are cut from her sweater. She is warned to stay away from the man….She has been cleave gagged and eventually layers of tape are added to it. She is hogtied, he hands tied off to her waist. Her big natural boobs are exposed and her pants have been unzipped. She is now helpless until the contractor comes to find her tied up and helpless.

Download from rapidgator
The_other_woman_was_tied_up_taunted_&_left_with_her_tits_out_for_the_contractor_to_find_in_the_morning..mp4

skinny91

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2023, 11:40:47 AM »
Kidnapped & held hostage by the woman that didn’t get the job.mp4

Duration: 0:19:53
Size: 367.47 MB

Well Rachel won the strappado challenge and got the high paying (sleazy) secretary job….She is sitting on her bosses lap at the end of the day. He gives her a fancy handbag as a gift. She stands up and he spanks her very easily a couple of times. She leaves work. She walks rather awkwardly in the 6? inch strappy heels he bought her, but her shapely legs make up for it. The scene then cuts to Rachel bound and being brought into the other womans home that didn’t get the job. It turns out she is a little nuts and desperate and since losing the bondage challenge she has been practicing getting tied up and tying people up. Rachel is ballgagged, crotch roped and told to sit. She gets more rope. She gets a big scarf stuffed in her mouth. Clear tape is wrapped around her pretty head over and over again. She is left to struggle on the sofa for a bit before she is put on her knees and tied up more. Then she is put back onto the couch where she gets puts into a hogtie, but it isn’t over yet… Duct tape is wrapped around her head. JJ is now sure that Rachel can’t get out and plans to go steal Rachel’s job even though it was pretty obvious the guy was an abusive woman hater

Download from rapidgator
Kidnapped_&_held_hostage_by_the_woman_that_didn’t_get_the_job.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2023, 11:51:14 PM »
Her good girl conservative suit wasn’t enough to fool her boss.mp4

Duration: 0:32:17
Size: 593.07 MB

The owner of the business is away on business. Her office help is there by herself. She seems to have forgotten that there are cameras everywhere and twice when JJ looked at the live feed Rose (Illustrious Rogue) was breaking the rules. One day she had the nerve to smoke pot at her desk, another day she was drinking booze right out of a bottle. The day JJ comes back Rose is dressed professionally and she doesn’t seem to have any taboo substances around. JJ reminds her of the cameras and tells her that she has to suffer the consequences. She stands up for a spanking. She is forced to count. She has on shiny pantyhose and she seems to have forgotten her panties. Next she is taken to the basement where she is told to ballgag herself and she is tied up. She is forced to walk around tied up her heels, more ropes are added to her lean strong frame, then her gag is changed to a cleave gag and she is left struggling in a chair with nipple clamps on. Then she is helped to the floor where she struggles before her mouth is stuffed with an orange cloth and vetwrap is wrapped around her head. She is hogtied so her chest is off  the ground. She struggles for a bit before the boss comes back and adds a bunch of black tape. Then she is left alone to remember not to break the rules

Download from rapidgator
Her_good_girl_conservative_suit_wasn’t_enough_to_fool_her_boss.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2023, 08:32:17 PM »
She was being abducted, not arrested.mp4

Duration: 0:45:01
Size: 1.06 GB

A man comes into Rachel’s home as she relaxes on her bed. He tells her she is under arrest and he ties her up. She is confused, she says she hasn’t done anything wrong. He calls her a liar and tells her that no respectable woman would be dressed that way. He ties her up and leaves her attached to the bed able to pace around. When he returns he gags her with panties and tape, then he ties her to the bed post and leaves her there for what seems like ages….He returns and says he is taking her to the station. The scene cuts to her in a jail cell of some kind still tied up. She waits to see what will happen. The man enters with the so called judge. A woman in a sleezer outfit than she is wearing. The fake cop ties her legs up. The fake judge gets a little handsy and gags her with a huge open ring gag. She calls the cop in to hogtie the girl. He does and she has more fun with the helpless woman before leaving her there to see what will become of her.

Download from rapidgator
She_was_being_abducted,_not_arrested.mp4

skinny91

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2023, 12:29:02 PM »
Loan shark lady.mp4

Duration: 0:29:32
Size: 690.35 MB

Rose (Illustrious Rogue) took a loan out to open a specialty boutique in a low income area. She owes a loan shark 150K. She isn’t paying back her debt but -she is buying fancy clothes and donating money to charity. An attractive cop shows up at her shop and says that she is there to pick her up for that fundraiser. She doesn’t hesitate and starts to flirt with the cop. She tells her she really wants to be cuffed. They play around a little and then she is led away. She isn’t at any fundraiser. She is being held captive for a loan shark. Rose is still flirty with the cop and wants to experience more bondage. She is chained up and nipple clamped and ballgagged. Her skirt is pulled up and her smooth pantyhose clad legs look incredible. You can see a tuft of well maintained bush underneath. She is led into a cage so the cop (Adara) can get more supplies. She isn’t getting any supplies though. The loan shark appears and teases the two ladies about their love affair and says that Rose may like the light bondage games but she won’t enjoy being heavily bound up and gagged over night. She is tied up with speaker wire into a strappado. Her shoulders look broken. After some time she is let down- her mouth is stuffed, her head is wrapped. Soon she is put into a nylon sack- still bound at the elbows and now with a crotch rope.

Download from rapidgator
Loan_shark_lady.mp4