Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 345795 times)

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Dilation Tra...
« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Dilation Training - Complete Film - Urethral Sounds

The slave is undergoing an intensive stretching program. I want to change his body, mold it into something I want and that he will always remember. Part of this program involves stretching his urethra with sounds. He has come a long way from the small peep eye his penis had before and now it's time to continue with his treatment. Ever increasing sounds are inserted down his penis until I reach the point that it can stretch no more. I then, stretch it some more! He will be changed, his body is mine and I will do with it as I please.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heather, Heather, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Medical, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:dilation_training_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 490 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6992 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

dilation_training_complete_hd.mp4

xscanner

LianaGood - Balancing on the Edge of Orgasm Drives him Craz...
« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2020, 11:10:05 PM »
LianaGood - Balancing on the Edge of Orgasm Drives him Crazy - Orgasm Control

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, Young Mistress, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_Balancing_on_the_Edge_of_Orgasm_Drives_him_Crazy.mp4
File Size: 60.4 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 913 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Balancing_on_the_Edge_of_Orgasm_Drives_him_Crazy.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Water Cooling The Hot Cock (720 HD) -...
« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Water Cooling The Hot Cock (720 HD) - Foot Worship

Oh, the FemDom Summer Camp . I remember it with great pleasure in these cold winter days. Of course, the is not so far away, but for now I have to bear with this winter.

It was one of the last days of the Summer Camp. My sissy slave, who's been locked in chastity for a month now and is surely expecting a release before the camp ends, has big difficulties managing his prick. The constant presence of three beautiful Dominas is enough to give him a hard time with his chastity device, but the regular teasing ensures that his poor prick never gets soft. It's swollen in the little chastity cage, pulling on the balls, causing the poor sissy great pain, but he just can't get control of it. He can only beg for a release, this is his only solution to this situation. Well, maybe I have another one: let's dip his hot prick in cool water in the pool, while he's worshiping My feet, maybe this will soften it a little. Or is the worshiping the feet of his latex clad Mistress in the pool making it only harder for him, I wonder? We'll see, and if this doesn't work, maybe we'll try his solution. Not necessarily his way, though.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Outdoors, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Water_Cooling_The_Hot_Cock__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 236 MB
Duration: 00:05:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5479 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Water_Cooling_The_Hot_Cock__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Private-Patient - Physical Therapy - Part 5 - Medical Femdom
« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2020, 05:10:07 AM »
Private-Patient - Physical Therapy - Part 5 - Medical Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Private-Patient, Medical Femdom, Clinic Fetish, Medical Fetish, Clinic, Medical, Fetish Clinic, Massage Room, Massage Couch, Physical Therapy

File name:PP1475_PhysicalTherapyP5_720p.mp4
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:08:40
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PP1475_PhysicalTherapyP5_720p.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - 2 Ashtray...
« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - 2 Ashtrays Are Better Than 1 (1080 HD)

Ugh it was 110 degrees outside and I had to convince Goddess Platinum to come out in the sweltering heat to have a smoke with me. She only agreed to brave the heat if we had 2 slave ashtrays. LOL!

Goddess Platinum decides she would come out to have a smoke in an hour so she immediately cuffed 2 of our freaks to our back patio and left them out there to sweat their asses off. Hahaha She is so insanely cruel, I love it!!!

When I saw she was using that old wrinkly slave I asked why that one? She informed me it's because it hates being an ashtray and it makes her laugh every time it freaks out when we ash in its mouth. so strictly for our entertainment. LOL!

When we were finally ready to suck it up and brave the heat we made sure we had an ice cold bottle of water to enjoy while our slaves suffer from thirst. We went out, chatted for a bit, enjoyed our cigarettes and laughed a lot. This dinosaur fart slave literally hates being used as an ashtray, it's hilarious.

We made sure we didn't waste any ashes, we got them all in our slaves mouths. We wanted to make sure they didn't forget how incredibly hot it is so we spit our ice cold water at them a few times just to shock them.

When we were done and couldn't handle another minute of the heat we made our disgusting ashtray slaves eat our butts and we left them to melt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Fem Dom, Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Eating

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia__Goddess_Platinum_-_2_Ashtrays_Are_Better_Than_1__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 932 MB
Duration: 00:07:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 17.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia__Goddess_Platinum_-_2_Ashtrays_Are_Better_Than_1__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

BallbustingWorld - The Devil Makes Work for idle Balls (Par...
« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2020, 11:10:06 AM »
BallbustingWorld - The Devil Makes Work for idle Balls (Part I) - Ballbusting

Rebekah's boyfriend has been idle on his day off as usual, and Rebekah comes home from work to find him lazing about. She decides to take matters into her own hands and give him a hard ballbusting. He is subjected to a volley of kicks, knees, crushes, slaps and squeezes until Rebekah is satisfied she has caused him plenty of pain and suffering. This is Part I, where Rebekah wears sexy shiny black stilettos to bust his nuts!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Rebekah, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:bb1448-3000.mp4
File Size: 363 MB
Duration: 00:16:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1448-3000.mp4

xscanner

Czech Soles - Slave beating, ball busting and footdom by 3 ...
« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2020, 02:10:07 PM »
Czech Soles - Slave beating, ball busting and footdom by 3 foot girls - Foot Domination

Three sexy young girl friends are living together but they are not just a regular girls. They are mean, they are brutal and they have this slave who agreed to do whatever they want, he begged for it as a little bitch and how he's not doing his work well enough. The girls are pissed and it's time to teach him a lesson he will not forget. Lately the slave has been mixing all 3 girls' clothes together when washing it and he was not able to distinguish who's what clothes. Moreover he's been sniffing their panties and socks and other clothes. How did he dare! All 3 girls are in place and they call the loser slave to confront him in this matter. He's really incompetent and after being also not enough submissive the girls start to humiliate him, slap him, kick him around. Trample his stupid face, kick his small balls and make him worship their feet and shoes. They also dress him into girl's clothes and laugh at him for it. Make him smell their dirty panties and socks and verbally abuse him. It will be a lesson he will not forget any time soon!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Ball Abuse, Footdom, Foot Domination, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Triple Domination, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Blue Kate, Daniela, Lexi

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Slave_beating__ball_busting_and_footdom_by_3_foot_girls.mp4
File Size: 711 MB
Duration: 00:18:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5073 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Slave_beating__ball_busting_and_footdom_by_3_foot_girls.mp4

xscanner

DirtyTransDolls - Cocksucking training for sissy sluts part...
« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
DirtyTransDolls - Cocksucking training for sissy sluts part 2 - Forced Bi

I have prepared some surrogate dicks for them to slurp on and will be watching their every move as I film them. Once I am satisfied with the performance, they are encouraged to suck each others real dicks, for my pleasure.they must wank each other off and show me the result.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Forced Bi, Natalie Goth TV, Fetish Liza, Liza, Kinky Natasha, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Cocksucking, TV, Transvestite, Stockings, Nylons, High Heels, Lingerie, Handjob, Blowjob, Cumshot, Milking, Sperm, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Sperm, Milking, Condom, Ladyboy, TS

File name:Cocksucking_training_for_sissy_sluts_part_2.mp4
File Size: 229 MB
Duration: 00:08:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cocksucking_training_for_sissy_sluts_part_2.mp4

xscanner

FemaleWorship - Slow Your Roll And Get Up Here With Me - Ba...
« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
FemaleWorship - Slow Your Roll And Get Up Here With Me - Bambi Doll - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bambi Doll, FemaleWorship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Female Orgasms

File name:SlowYourRollAndGetUpHereWithMe.mp4
File Size: 218 MB
Duration: 00:04:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6058 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SlowYourRollAndGetUpHereWithMe.mp4

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Bondage Buzz...
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Bondage Buzz - Complete Film - CBT

The slave had previously endured an intense whipping and caning session, so when he was strapped to the cross and Mistress Eleise ran the violet wand over each and every mark, the pain became that much more excruciating for him. On top of the electrical therapy, clamps were attached to his cock, balls and nipples and a mouth ratchet inserted. If you can imagine the searing pain from sharp electrics on clamped cock and nipples, imagine the intensity he later endured with the violet wand pressed to his mouth! Extreme electrics in every sense!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Eleise, Femme Fatale Films, Eleise de Lacy, Bondage Male, Bondage, Electric Play, Electric, Nipple Torment, CBT

File name:bondage_buzz_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:24:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bondage_buzz_complete_hd.mp4

xscanner

Foot Goddess Mia - These Sweaty And Stinky Flip Flops - Full
« Reply #190 on: October 17, 2020, 02:10:05 AM »
Foot Goddess Mia - These Sweaty And Stinky Flip Flops - Full

I just love when the slut is waiting for me on his knees after a long day, ready to be my foot stool. I need to answer some emails while he has a lot do to. All day in the flats made my feet very dirty and stinky, the desperately need cleaning. And who's gonna do that better then my slut?! He waited all day for this, he's ready to make them beautiful again. That's what day deserve. But I'm not in the mood just for licking my feet, I want more! I want to feet that human flash on my soles and I want to have a massage with his tongue. He has to satisfy me, or he's out of the game!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Mia, Sweaty Feet, Foot Fetish, Flip Flops, Footstool, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette

File name:Foot_Goddess_Mia_-_These_Sweaty_And_Stinky_Flip_Flops_-_Full__English_Language___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:28:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8271 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Foot_Goddess_Mia_-_These_Sweaty_And_Stinky_Flip_Flops_-_Full__English_Language___1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia - Princess Amber's Weekly Hau...
« Reply #191 on: October 17, 2020, 05:10:04 AM »
The Mean Girls - Princess Mia - Princess Amber's Weekly Haul (1080 HD) - Shoe Fetish

Ok, so this is just basically like EVERY week for me. If I don't stop by Mean Girl Manor for all my gifts for just like a week- they build up to like a mountain of gifts. It gets to the point that I need a whole team of house slaves just to open them for me, present them to me, organize them, and then clean up the mess from all the boxes!

Watch this clip to see me opening all my gifts and see that YES I get all your gifts, losers. And all of the online slaves of mine that spoiled me in this video will get pictures of me wearing their items and they will be allowed to take the next step of getting to serve me.

You need to buy & watch this clip if you bought me any of these items to see what I had to say about them. And you should also buy it if you haven't bought me anything yet - but are thinking about it - and just wanna see that I'm 100% legit for real and already have like TONS of slaves serving me in real life! ???? And they are ALL so fucking lucky just to be allowed the privilege of buying ME gifts.

The link to my wishlist is located on the AmericanMeanGirls members site by the way.and also my personal twitter.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Amber, Amber, Princess, Young Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Shoe Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia_-_Princess_Amber_s_Weekly_Haul__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 00:30:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia_-_Princess_Amber_s_Weekly_Haul__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Foot Face Fuck - Lacy Lennon - Foot...
« Reply #192 on: October 17, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Foot Face Fuck - Lacy Lennon - Foot Worship

Mistress Lacy Lennon doesn't go easy on her subs especially when it comes to her feet being worshipped. She wants to see the tears flow out of her boy's eyes as he gags helplessly on her feet. Mistress Lacy unlocks her slave from his cage and allows him a day of servitude. He has much to learn to impress his Mistress but chocking on her feet is exactly the type of devotion she loves to see. Her slave can't help but leak in his chastity cage showing how much he desires to be her loyal doormat as her foot is shoved deep down his mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lacy Lennon, Femdom Empire, Footworship, Mistress, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Redhead

File name:LaceyFootWorship.mp4
File Size: 975 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LaceyFootWorship.mp4

xscanner

Ambers Dungeon - In Position - Female Domination
« Reply #193 on: October 17, 2020, 11:10:05 AM »
Ambers Dungeon - In Position - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jacklyn, Mistress Kendra, Mistress Mika, Mika, Kendra, Gay Blowjob, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress, Ambers Dungeon, Triple Domination, Bisex Action, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, Brunettes, Humiliation, Degradation, Redheads, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:inpositiona.mp4
File Size: 615 MB
Duration: 00:23:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

inpositiona.mp4

xscanner

Ass Worship 4K - Eating Ass At The Strip Club
« Reply #194 on: October 17, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
Ass Worship 4K - Eating Ass At The Strip Club

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Assworship, Ass Worship, Interracial, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Asslicking, Ass Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Ass_Worship_4K_-_Eating_Ass_At_The_Strip_Club.mp4
File Size: 964 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:08:49
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ass_Worship_4K_-_Eating_Ass_At_The_Strip_Club.mp4

xscanner

Bffvideos - Leticia Miller Ass Control Pt.3 - Ass Worship
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
Bffvideos - Leticia Miller Ass Control Pt.3 - Ass Worship

Slave Michael ends this hard session smashed a lot by evil Leticia Miller ass and pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Brazil, Assworship, Annilingus, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Ass Eating, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Arse Licking, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Leticia Miller

File name:leticiamillerasscontrol_pt3.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

leticiamillerasscontrol_pt3.mp4

xscanner

Carmin Sixpack - Domme Muscle Babe Scissors Asian Dweeb
« Reply #196 on: October 17, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Carmin Sixpack - Domme Muscle Babe Scissors Asian Dweeb

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Outdoors, Asian, Muscular Domination

File name:Carmin_Sixpack_-_Domme_Muscle_Babe_Scissors_Asian_Dweeb.mp4
File Size: 196 MB
Duration: 00:08:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3218 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmin_Sixpack_-_Domme_Muscle_Babe_Scissors_Asian_Dweeb.mp4

xscanner

LianaGood - A Sex Toy for her and for Him
« Reply #197 on: October 17, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
LianaGood_-_A_Sex_Toy_for_her_and_for_Him

File name:LianaGood_-_A_Sex_Toy_for_her_and_for_Him.mp4
File Size: 87.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 877 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_A_Sex_Toy_for_her_and_for_Him.mp4

xscanner

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Julia Love (1080 HD) - Cuckold
« Reply #198 on: October 18, 2020, 02:10:05 AM »
SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Julia Love (1080 HD) - Cuckold

Unlike all them weekend warriors, Mistress Julia is IN the lifestyle 24/7. She even has a legit sex dungeon with a caged pleasure slave. Anyways, she mocks the sub by stroking her bull's dick right in front of his ugly face. After a sloppy blowjob, we see her getting fucked savagely. Of course, she's going to make her slave clean up all of that spunk.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Julia Love, Julia Love, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cucky, Sperm, Milking, Cuckold, Cuckie, Cuck, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Julia_Love__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 931 MB
Duration: 00:24:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 4974 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Julia_Love__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Face Full of Amazon - Damazonia - F...
« Reply #199 on: October 18, 2020, 05:10:05 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Face Full of Amazon - Damazonia - Face Sitting

Mistress Damazonia's slave needs a nap and she knows exactly the way to give him his quiet time. With his legs suspended in the air and arms bound in a straight jacket Mistress Damazonia has him right where she wants him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Damazonia, Mistress Damazonia, Mistress, Amazon, Brunette, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Tattooed, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:DamazoniaSmothering.mp4
File Size: 781 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DamazoniaSmothering.mp4