Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 338704 times)

xscanner

Hoxton Dommes - Suck And Adore My High Heels - Shoe Worship
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:06 AM »
Hoxton Dommes - Suck And Adore My High Heels - Shoe Worship

Slave come here.

I want you to use that tongue of yours to show how much you adore my heels. This is an opportunity that isn't extended to many slaves so you should be honoured!

Clean it all the sides.. the heel.. the sole. I want it sparkling clean. Show me how badly you want to please your Mistress and I might all you to worship and suck my toes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boxton Dommes, Asian, Fishnets, Interracial, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, High Heels

File name:Hoxton_Dommes_-_Suck_And_Adore_My_High_Heels__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 509 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9865 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Hoxton_Dommes_-_Suck_And_Adore_My_High_Heels__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

KinkyMistresses - Face-Sitting and Footfetish - Belladonna ...
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2020, 07:10:06 AM »
KinkyMistresses - Face-Sitting and Footfetish - Belladonna Night

Mistress Belladonna Night in a kinky face-sitting & foot fetish clip.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Belladonna Night, Belladonna Night, Ebony, Black, Interracial, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Foot Fetish, Ebony Domination, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Face-Sitting___Footfetish.mp4
File Size: 349 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Face-Sitting___Footfetish.mp4

xscanner

LianaGood - Creampie. the Eggs Bandage didn't Stop him from...
« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2020, 10:10:06 AM »
LianaGood - Creampie. the Eggs Bandage didn't Stop him from having a Premature Orgasm

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, Young Mistress, Creampie, CBT, Sperm, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_Creampie._the_Eggs_Bandage_didn_t_Stop_him_from_having_a_Premature_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 14.1 MB
Duration: 00:01:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 972 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Creampie._the_Eggs_Bandage_didn_t_Stop_him_from_having_a_Premature_Orgasm.mp4

xscanner

Merciless Dominas - Mysterious Tormentor - Lilly Love - Caning
« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2020, 01:10:05 PM »
Merciless Dominas - Mysterious Tormentor - Lilly Love - Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Caning, Lilly Love, Nipple Play, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Mysterious_Tormentor.mp4
File Size: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:26:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mysterious_Tormentor.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Lady Renee - Ball Weighted Whipping - Female Domin...
« Reply #224 on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:06 PM »
Mistress Lady Renee - Ball Weighted Whipping - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Mistress, CBT, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Ball_Weighted_Whipping.mp4
File Size: 693 MB
Duration: 00:09:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Ball_Weighted_Whipping.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Corporal Punishment - Roulette Wi...
« Reply #225 on: October 21, 2020, 07:10:05 PM »
Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Corporal Punishment - Roulette With Nikki

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, Blonde, Blond Hair, Corporal Punishment, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash_-_Corporal_Punishment_-_Roulette_With_Nikki.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:16:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikki_Whiplash_-_Corporal_Punishment_-_Roulette_With_Nikki.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Scarlet - Kiss The Shoes That Kick Your Balls (720...
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2020, 10:10:06 PM »
Mistress Scarlet - Kiss The Shoes That Kick Your Balls (720 HD) - Ballbusting

Mistress Scarlet and Mistress Tess are going to bust their slave's balls and they first make him kiss their shoes and boots to show his appreciation.

Each time they kick him between the legs the slave thanks them, the Goddesses are really enjoying watching him writhe and moan in agony clutching his sore swollen balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Scarlet, Mistress Tess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Mistress_Scarlet_-_Kiss_The_Shoes_That_Kick_Your_Balls__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:12:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Scarlet_-_Kiss_The_Shoes_That_Kick_Your_Balls__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

ClubStiletto - There's too many Hot Men to fuck hubby - Hum...
« Reply #227 on: October 22, 2020, 01:10:07 AM »
ClubStiletto - There's too many Hot Men to fuck hubby - Human Furniture

"I had no idea how small your husbands penis was" Raevyn says to Jasmine, adding "You don't fuck him, do you?" Jasmine laughs hysterically. Jasmine explains she only fucked him on their wedding night but since then she has had a steady stream of studs on the go. Raevyn asks if she fucks men while her husband is at home. Jasmine says she lets him know when she's got a man over but usually he's away or at work. Meanwhile, the ladies are using hubby as a footrest, lol. Jasmine says she rarely even lets hubby see her pussy. Raevyn says that's good because he doesn't get to see pussy while pulling up her skirt and exposing her sweet little landing patch.

Jasmine stands up and removes her pantyhose also exposing her pussy while hubby obediently keeps her eyes turned away. She shoves the pantyhose in his mouth and she presses them in with her toes. Raevyn asks if he fluffs her boyfriend and Jasmine says rarely as looking at him negatively affects her mojo. "I don't really want him there, I want him to facilitate my encounters by buying stuff, or setting up dates, and I'll often take photos and videos, which I show him but I don't really want him in the room" Jasmine replies. Jasmine adds that it would be a big turnoff for her boyfriends seeing hubby there too. Jasmine then talks about her weekend away with a boyfriend while hubby works and gets into some of the nasty tasks she makes hubby do every day. So nice when girlfriends can get together for small talk. In this case, so humiliating for hubby but such is the life of a cuckold.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Mistress Raevyn Rose, Asian, Mistress, Raevyn Rose, Jasmine, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Human Furniture, Footstool

File name:ClubStiletto_-_There_s_too_many_Hot_Men_to_fuck_hubby.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_There_s_too_many_Hot_Men_to_fuck_hubby.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Alexis Grace - Hot For Teacher Foot Smelling Handjo...
« Reply #228 on: October 22, 2020, 04:10:06 AM »
Goddess Alexis Grace - Hot For Teacher Foot Smelling Handjob - (Shot with fan, real life event!)

This is part 1 of Fans Lucky Job Footjob. Alexis meets with her new foot slave for a foot session. When he tells her he has been her fan for 7 year's, Alexis questions, to see how legit he is. Alexis has a proposition, for him to be in her video, she will milk his cock with her soles, a dream come true for this foot slave. Alexis gives a scenario for role play. Hot for teacher Alexis Grace. Student is caught staring in class, and held back for detention. Where Alexis has her way with the boy. Alexis toys with his mind, mentioning how he's waited so long to be in this moment. She smothers him with her soft nylon soles, She strokes his cock with them too. Alexis sits in his throbbing hard cock, while smothering his entire face with her big soles. Alexis then peels out of her silky crotchless stockings. Giving him her bare feet. This foot lover, has dreamed of the day he lays beneath Goddess Alexis Grace bare soles, to taste and smell them. He can't control himself with Alexis edging his cock while pressing her feet in his face. until his cock bursts out all the hot sticky cum, spraying all over. Sense he pulls away, Alexis ruins his orgasm, and demands he stays in detention, until he pops again. What a lucky fan!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Footjob, Foot Smelling Handjob, Goddess Alexis Grace, Alexis Grace, Footworship, Foot Worship, Stockings, Nylons, Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Alexis_Grace_-_Hot_For_Teacher_Foot_Smelling_Handjob.mp4
File Size: 617 MB
Duration: 00:10:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexis_Grace_-_Hot_For_Teacher_Foot_Smelling_Handjob.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The Beginning Of A Beautiful Weekend ...
« Reply #229 on: October 22, 2020, 07:10:05 AM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - The Beginning Of A Beautiful Weekend (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

I'm on a city-break with My chattel purcelus, having just arrived at the hotel, in a room with fabulous views of the sea. My boy has laid out gifts he brought for Me, and now I want him to worship My feet. This is not the first time he has bowed down and kissed his Goddess's toes today, his lips have been busy showering My sandals with deference eight times in the last three hours, in full public view. Since the day is very hot and the sun scorching, I arrived to the hotel sweaty, and My chattel's next task is to remove every drop of My divine perspiration. This weekend is going to be long and strenuous on My boy's cock, balls and ass. Time to get started, as purcelus stinks and needs a unique shower to cleanse his breath and body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_The_Beginning_Of_A_Beautiful_Weekend__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 795 MB
Duration: 00:05:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_The_Beginning_Of_A_Beautiful_Weekend__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Mrs Victoria - Amateur Strapon Fuck - Pegging
« Reply #230 on: October 22, 2020, 10:10:06 AM »
Mrs Victoria - Amateur Strapon Fuck - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Victoria, Strapon, Amateur, Homemade, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mrs_Victoria_-_Amateur_Strapon_Fuck.mp4
File Size: 244 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2815 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs_Victoria_-_Amateur_Strapon_Fuck.mp4

xscanner

PegHim - Trinity St Clair - MC 1 - Pegging
« Reply #231 on: October 22, 2020, 01:10:05 PM »
PegHim - Trinity St Clair - MC 1 - Pegging

Trinity St Clair Opens up about why she loves pegging a guy. Watch her peg Michael and give his hole a work out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Fingering, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap on, Big Tits, Big Toy, Boot, Brunette, Dildo, Fisting, Gaping, High Heels, Nylons Stockings, Rimming, Strap On

File name:101194_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 2.27 GB
Duration: 00:32:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101194_shoot_high.mp4

xscanner

Private-Patient - Patient Clare - Part 2 - Medical Femdom
« Reply #232 on: October 22, 2020, 04:10:06 PM »
Private-Patient - Patient Clare - Part 2 - Medical Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Private-Patient, Medical Clinic, Fetish Clinic, Nursing, Hospital Bed, Alternating Pressure Mattress, Washing, Care, English

File name:PP1512_PatientCareP2_720p.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PP1512_PatientCareP2_720p.mp4

xscanner

Rainbows and Unicorns domme pegs crossdresser - Pegging
« Reply #233 on: October 22, 2020, 07:10:05 PM »
Rainbows and Unicorns domme pegs crossdresser - Pegging

"Take the Rainbow" from deviant fetish girls: Strong domme in rainbows and unicorns clothing pegs crossdresser in rainbow socks, with a rainbow dildo.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Crossdresser, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Transsexuals, Tranny, TS, Shemale, Ladyboy

File name:Rainbows_and_Unicorns_domme_pegs_crossdresser.mp4
File Size: 677 MB
Duration: 00:30:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rainbows_and_Unicorns_domme_pegs_crossdresser.mp4

xscanner

Sarah Diavola - Perverting My Man with a Footjob - Foot Wor...
« Reply #234 on: October 22, 2020, 10:10:07 PM »
Sarah Diavola - Perverting My Man with a Footjob - Foot Worship

I guess you could call Me the "vanilla swirler," because I tend to give "vanilla" men new fetishes they never knew they had! I like to see what's deep inside them, draw it out, and use it to My advantage. My sensuality lures even the most clever man into taking My sweet suggestions. My man is a tits, legs and ass kind of guy, but I ask him to try something fun in the bedroom with Me. I giggle as I latch the leash onto the collar. He says he's never done anything kinky like this before, but he's willing to try anything once.with Me. I get his cock so rock hard, he simply can't say no. I ask him to kiss My hand-painted, expensive, never-worn, custom designer high heels. After he places the first kiss, I turn the heat up almost imperceptibly by looking him in the eye, gently pulling the leather leash, and saying, "Do it again." This horny man worships My shoes, and then I have him remove them to adore My bare feet. The white pedicure looks fresh and soft. The arches are so high, like a fairy tale illustration. As he intimately worships My feet, he starts to appreciate why foot fetishists love sole wrinkles so much. The texture. It doesn't take long before he is closing his eyes, losing himself in the moment, and eagerly kissing My pretty little feet. As he does so, I explain why he is loving this - even if he doesn't realize it yet - and what it means to please a Woman. To truly please Her. Don't think about your own selfish desires, but know that I have the power to fulfill them. And in order to earn that, I must be happy. Worshiping My feet is more intimate than licking My pussy, and the fact that you desperately want to lick My sweet pussy demonstrates My point: That your worship of Me can be selfish, if you're not focused on Me. I redirect your thoughts and redesign your sexuality, and you grow more aroused with each boundary I cross. I lay him down and stroke his cock with My feet. First I stand above him, and he looks longingly up at Me and My beautiful body. Then, I get between his legs and wrap My feet and toes around his dick. From then on, it's a nonstop ride all the way to mind-blowing kinky conversion. I work and stroke his cock with only My feet, and he can't believe he's more aroused by this than he has ever been! He has never thought twice about feet, and found it weird that people get off to them, but here he is, rock-hard and throbbing with an expert foot seductress driving his cock wild! His orgasm is explosive, and you can hear the astonishment in his moans. This is a whole new level of erotic, and his mind is racing as it melts into post-cum delirium. I crawl up his body and bring My face close to his. I boop him on the nose and tell him that he will be serving Me every night. He agrees. I smooch him on the nose and wander off.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sarah Diavola, Footjob, Footdom, Foot Domination, Cum, Cumshot, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Milking, Sperm, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot licking, High Heels, White Toes, Wrinkled Soles

File name:Sarah-DiAvola_-_Perverting-My-Man-with-a-Footjob-1080p-HD.mp4
File Size: 578 MB
Duration: 00:15:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4897 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sarah-DiAvola_-_Perverting-My-Man-with-a-Footjob-1080p-HD.mp4

xscanner

Sweet Femdom - Trained and Broken by Charlotte Sins - Sissy
« Reply #235 on: October 23, 2020, 01:10:04 AM »
Sweet Femdom - Trained and Broken by Charlotte Sins - Sissy

Charlotte's trained house-slut has really come a a long way. She has finally decided to let him cum if he can follow her commands exactly. But if he comes too soon, he'll have hell to pay!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sins, Sweet Femdom, CBT, Handjob, Stockings, Nylons, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:trained_and_broken_by_charlotte_sins.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:17:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

trained_and_broken_by_charlotte_sins.mp4

xscanner

The Kingdom - Chains Diapers KG The Clink - Lady Ashley - F...
« Reply #236 on: October 23, 2020, 04:10:05 AM »
The Kingdom - Chains Diapers KG The Clink - Lady Ashley - Female Domination

Chain, chain, chain.chains of love. The love of shiny green and black latex made this chained rubber shithole cum without permission. LADY ASHLEY won't let that go unpunished. Especially not when it's madly aroused mr. randy again! THE LATEX LADY takes him out of his cramped cell and makes him rattle about on all fours. When SHE'S tired of hearing him clank, SHE binds him with rope instead. Where there's rope there's hope, but not for this piece of sheep . The minute SHE turns HER back, his hands go to his cock. If this piss rubber whore cums again, LADY ASHLEY will see that it goes right down his toilety trap. Bit by bit, SHE robs him of his identity. From now on, his name will be piss pig. If SHE likes, SHE can keep him chained in his cell for weeks, months, the rest of his life.until he pisses and himself into better behaviour. Since that ain't gonna happen soon, SHE'LL just lock HER fuckpig in an undersized cock cage to keep him out of comfort. As his locko-cock turns ruby red, LADY ASHLEY leaves him to stew in his horny thoughts and smelly juices. By the time SHE gets back, he'll be really thirsty. SHE can quench that. The pathetic piss pig keeps making the same mistakes. After he dons a pair of rubber diapers, LADY ASHLEY chains him to HER stylish black toilet seat. The perverse toilet swine gapes wide as SHE bestows a beautiful bellyful of yellow rain. SHE lets him lie there freshly scented while SHE brews a of coffee. Toilets never go anywhere, and SHE'LL be back when SHE needs him.A couple of hours later, HER next golden torrent gets him ready for his cock-sucking lesson. SHE makes it easy with a size 10 strap-on, but SHE still has to teach the piss pig how to deep throat. 'Cough, choke, pant.' LADY ASHLEY roughens up HER rubber whore to get him drooling for the main event. Then SHE shows him how he can earn HER 400 Euros a night. It's such a deep, dark pleasure watching HER fuck him mercilessly with his helpless hands chained to his throat. LADY ASHLEY'S lessons are truly electrifying. Once he's tucked back into his piss diapers, the CHEERFUL INSTRUCTRESS leads him gagged and hobbling like an old man back to his piss cell. To ensure he has a good time, SHE turns up his ass juice and decides to leave him there frying for 2 weeks. Chains of love!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Pissing, Piss, Pee, Peeing, Toilet, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Lady Ashley, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging

File name:The_Kingdom_-_Chains_Diapers_KG_The_Clink.mp4
File Size: 921 MB
Duration: 01:01:00
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Kingdom_-_Chains_Diapers_KG_The_Clink.mp4

xscanner

Torture Time - How My New Roommate Became My New Foot Slave
« Reply #237 on: October 23, 2020, 07:10:05 AM »
Torture Time - How My New Roommate Became My New Foot Slave

Sorceress Bebe begins the process of turning her new roommate into her new foot slave that does all of her chores, utilizing the discovery that her new roommate is in love with her bare feet. If he gets out of line, Bebe has a ton of evidence of Fluffy's new fetish, that she could always share it with his girlfriend and his job as well as reminding him of his place in the house.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Torture Time, Sorceress Bebe, Fluffy, CBT, CFNM, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Barefoot, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:How_My_New_Roommate_Became_My_New_Foot_Slave.mp4
File Size: 635 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

How_My_New_Roommate_Became_My_New_Foot_Slave.mp4

xscanner

Under my princess - Pain Slave Part 2 - Nikki Cruel, Prince...
« Reply #238 on: October 23, 2020, 10:10:06 AM »
Under my princess - Pain Slave Part 2 - Nikki Cruel, Princess Neomi - Ballbusting

Nomi and Nikki continue ballbusting the pain slave, they let him put his balls on a chair and step and walk on his balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Nikki Cruel, Princess Neomi, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:2020_07_nomi_nikki_02_hd_web.mp4
File Size: 449 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6007 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

2020_07_nomi_nikki_02_hd_web.mp4

xscanner

Young Goddess - I Want Your Face As Purple As My Pants - 7 ...
« Reply #239 on: October 23, 2020, 01:10:06 PM »
Young Goddess - I Want Your Face As Purple As My Pants - 7 Knock Outs (720 HD) - Scissor

I guess the title speaks for itself. I love knocking my slave out, it gives me such a rush, I feel ultimate authority over him. I strictly believe the world would be a better place if all girls loved scissoring guys. I apply a lot of different holds on him. He gets 7 knock outs and a couple semi KOs as well. He gets 4 knock outs in straight scissors, 2 knock outs in figure 4 scissors and 1 knock out in reverse scissors.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess, Young Mistress, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring

File name:Young_Goddess_-_I_Want_Your_Face_As_Purple_As_My_Pants_-_7_Knock_Outs__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 754 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_-_I_Want_Your_Face_As_Purple_As_My_Pants_-_7_Knock_Outs__720_HD_.mp4