Author Topic: Hot Lesbian XXX Videos - Girl on Girl - New Releases  (Read 24381 times)

LadyMelissaXXX

Re: Hot Lesbian XXX Videos - Girl on Girl - New Releases
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2020, 07:19:45 PM »

READING PART 8 WHILE BEING EATEN OUT - LustfulGeek

File name: Lesb 0170 READING PART 8 WHILE BEING EATEN OUT
File Size : 182 MB
Runtime : 14 min 4 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2f9aa80c080a2/Lesb_0170_READING_PART_8_WHILE_BEING_EATEN_OUT.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2020, 07:29:18 PM »

Romantic Lesbian Sex With Mean Ending - LustfulGeek

File name: Lesb 0171 Romantic Lesbian Sex With Mean Ending
File Size : 357 MB
Runtime : 20 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8f4d226add7e6/Lesb_0171_Romantic_Lesbian_Sex_With_Mean_Ending.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2020, 07:33:15 PM »

Lesbian Sister Tricked - SmartyKat314

File name: Lesb 0172 Lesbian Sister Tricked
File Size : 234 MB
Runtime : 16 min 14 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a388d46f3db92/Lesb_0172_Lesbian_Sister_Tricked.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2020, 12:22:01 AM »

Encased with Katy - SophiaSylvan

Katy and Sophia are encased in pantyhose, Sophia in grey nylon covering her breasts, legs, ass and arms, gusset intact. Katy has the same but in pale nylon that complements her fair skin. Sophia comes up behind Katy, caressing her with her pantyhose-clad hands. Katy remarks on what she loves about the nylon-on-nylon sensation, moaning with pleasure then yelping as Sophia spanks her big white butt. Sophia teases the girl with her mouth on her nipples and pussy, and then flips her over to ride her face. Sophia rests on all fours, grinding the gusset of her pantyhose over Katy's face and squashing her at the same time. Sophia enjoys the sensation of the friction and grabs Katy by the wrists, holding her down. When Katy gets free she fights back and spanks then caresses Sophia's ass, clearly she is enjoying the ride. Sometimes Sophia sits down and really facesit the breath out of Katy, making her gasp for air when she is freed for a moment from Sophia's ministrations. Next it is Katy's turn and Katy sits her big ass and hairy pussy right over Sophia's face, sitting down with all her weight. It will enchant you, the different styles of facesitting that the girls enjoy. Katy sits up, giving Sophia a breath of fresh air then sits her humid cunt back down, crushing the girl's face and making her struggle.

File name: Lesb 0173 Encased with Katy
File Size : 758 MB
Runtime : 10 min 16 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff417a1e910df/Lesb_0173_Encased_with_Katy.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2020, 11:52:44 AM »

Nylon Takeover - Star Nine

Chrissy Marie thinks she's about to put me (Star Nine) out of business, that we're meeting to sign the papers for her to takeover my company. Her trusted assistant Anastasia Pierce has set everything up. Chrissy arrives & she's impatient to sign, she's been gunning for me for years & is thirsty for victory. What she doesn't know is that Anastasia is also my girlfriend, that she has already transferred all of Chrissy's businesses and assets to me leaving her ruined. Anastasia & I gleefully let Chrissy in on the secret as Anastasia grabs her arms from behind. I kiss her & then slap her hard across the face. Anastasia shuts her up with her hand over her mouth. We strip her down to just pantyhose and heels, pushing her to her knees & making her suck and gag on our strap-on cocks. Once she's shown off her oral skills, we put her to work worshiping our nylon feet before dragging her off to the bedroom. I've been wanting to get my mouth on her petite nylon soles for years & Anastasia & I have our way with her feet in the bedroom before packaging her up for delivery. We encase her head to toe in pantyhose - she's to be rented out as a sex slave, with all of the profit going to me. Send your custom video request to star at starbondmedia dot com Includes lesbian domination, pantyhose domination, foot worship, nylon encasement

File name: Lesb 0174 Nylon Takeover
File Size : 2.24 GB
Runtime : 31 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f06daba52dfeb/Lesb_0174_Nylon_Takeover.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #225 on: January 16, 2020, 04:07:04 PM »

Strapon and Pant – Larkin Love

This is part two of a two-part lesbian pantyhose fantasy. Watch with part 1, “Nylon Pussy Grinding With My Roomate,”for ultimate enjoyment!I can’t believe it! My very first orgasm in pantyhose! The feeling of nylon wrapped around my legs, pussy, and ass was already too much to bear – but when my roomate started tribbing me (Watch Part 1!), I came harder than I’ve ever cum in my life.Now, with the orgasm juices dripping down our silky, stockinged legs, I can’t keep my hands off her. I have an overwhelming urge to push her down own all fours, tear a hole in her pantyhose, and fuck her deep and long with a strap on. I’m going to make her cum again!With Star Nine as the Roomate

File name: Lesb 0175 Strapon and Pant
File Size : 215 MB
Runtime : 5 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/263db7eaf1007/Lesb_0175_Strapon_and_Pant.mp4

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 12:26:02 AM by LadyMelissaXXX »

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #226 on: January 16, 2020, 04:14:40 PM »

New Friends - Amber Hahn and Gemma Minx

Hey boys- hope you enjoy watching this first ever set of me and Gemma Minx- was also my first time meeting her and we instantly hit it off. You'll see... I love that we got so dressed up for each other (dress to impress) or... Dress to undress?! Enjoy this super fun and flirty first time video!!! Xoxox.

File name: Lesb 0176 Amber Hahn Gemma Minx New Friends
File Size : 1.16 GB
Runtime : 16 min 20 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9b11aa0e839d3/Lesb_0176_Amber_Hahn_Gemma_Minx_New_Friends.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2020, 04:20:05 PM »

A Pretty Slaves Reward - Goddess Alexandra Snow

- Raevyn X Rose

My cute little slave has been a good girl. She demonstrated her skills in cocksucking to my satisfaction and now it is time for her reward. Tied up to the couch, I'm going to fuck her slutty little hole. As she moans and cries out, I can't help but laugh. She's such a horny little...

File name: Lesb 0177 A Pretty Slaves Reward
File Size : 228 MB
Runtime : 11 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b0b05338bf349/Lesb_0177_A_Pretty_Slaves_Reward.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2020, 04:35:42 PM »

ASIAN HOMEWRECKERS UNITE POV TAKEOVER - AstroDomina

You're at home making dinner when your step-daughter Cleo comes home all excited to see you. She's asking about what you're cooking when suddenly there's a knock at the door.Cleo goes over to answer it.. oh it's Sydney and her friend Rose.You let them in and they're all dressed up in longcoats looking like they're up to no good. Before you know what's going on there's a rag on your face and you're out like a light...When you come to,you're tied up on the floor and Sydney and Rose have Cleo hogtied on the family ottoman,and they've got her dress down.. they're also both wearing giant strap-ons..Instantly you know what they're going to do as they start pobing Cleo's ass and mouth with their cocks.They make you watch as they just start working her from both ends,and there's nothing you can do to stop it! They taunt you both, telling you that they're going to train her to love their cocks, and from her moans it almost seems as if she does.. then Sydney informs you that after they're done with her,you're going to be next!hahaha!!.. everything they do to your little Clooe they're going to do to you only deeper! In the meantime, you have to watch them convert your step-daughter, who eventually starts begging them to cum! How does it feel to watch her convert over to our team? hahahaha! And just wait.. after they've converted Cleo, they have an extra special surprise for you..

File name: Lesb 0179 ASIAN HOMEWRECKERS UNITE POV TAKEOVER
File Size : 1.03 GB
Runtime : 23 min 41 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/449eaaee6aebd/Lesb_0179_ASIAN_HOMEWRECKERS_UNITE_POV_TAKEOVER.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #229 on: January 16, 2020, 04:39:49 PM »

Granting Her Wish - Goddess Alexandra Snow

My good friend Raevyn has come to me with some concerns about her boyfriend.He’s lazy, he doesn’t tend to her needs,he doesn’t have a job.The list goes on.As we’re trying to figure out what to od with this boy, she sighs and says “I just wish I were gay.It would be so much easier if I could just date women.” My eyes light up, and I reveal to her that this wish of hers could come true,if she really wanted it. I explain that I and the women in my anscestry all come from a sacred line of wish granting djinni.She does want to be gay, truly.My eyes glow a striking purple and change. Suddenly Raevyn is breathing heavily. Her skin is flush and her eyes lock with mine.“I’ve.I’ve never been so attracted to you.”As my magic works its way through her,we begin to touch and kiss.This newly unlocked passion of hers bubbles to the surface and she pushes me onto the bed.This wish granted will certainly work out in my favor.

File name: Lesb 0180 Granting Her Wish
File Size : 195 MB
Runtime : 9 min 54 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/13b3fc17ac84a/Lesb_0180_Granting_Her_Wish.mp4

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:09:13 PM by LadyMelissaXXX »

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #230 on: January 16, 2020, 07:31:21 PM »

MY FEMALE TOY - MISTRESS GAIA

- My bitch has only one way to be helpful, be still. As I'm starting to enjoy above her, she would like to enjoy herself, but she knows that has to stand still, while I'm going up and down ... but in the end I will know how to reward her.

- ITALIAN - La mia puttana ha un solo modo per rendersi utile, stare ferma. Mentre Io inizio a godere sopra di lei, vorrebbe divertirsi anche lei, ma sa benissimo che deve stare immobile, mente Io faccio su e giu'... ma alla fine sapro' premiarla come merita.

File name: Lesb 0181 MY FEMALE TOY
File Size : 156 MB
Runtime : 10 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/54b7fdd9a9b77/Lesb_0181_MY_FEMALE_TOY.mp4

« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 06:23:50 PM by LadyMelissaXXX »

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #231 on: January 17, 2020, 01:07:27 AM »

Played with and Abandoned - Goddess Alexandra Snow

This is the continuation of the visual spectacle that was Bondage in the Sand. I love these beautiful location clips.On one of my many adventures,I’ve found myself in White Sands, Utah. Only this time I am joined by another exotic beauty. I’ve decided I want to tie her up in the sands and fuck her. As my deft hands work the rope,I can feel her shaking with excitement.She loves to be tied up and exposed out in the world like this.By the time I’m done tying her up,her pussy is soaked and ready for my hands. The contact of the coarse sand against her pussy in contrast with my soft hands drives her to loudly moan across the desert.Anyone could hear us out here.There are no walls, no beds,no rooms- just me and this hungry slut out here showing her pussy to the world.I don’t know if I’ll ever untie her.I may just leave her out here,exposed and dripping,to whoever may come along.

File name: Lesb 0182 Played with and Abandoned
File Size : 354 MB
Runtime : 9 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c78bda8643237/Lesb_0182_Played_with_and_Abandoned.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2020, 11:39:18 AM »

Red Big Sweaty Ass 2 - Worship Magda

File name: Lesb 0183 Red big sweaty ass 2
File Size : 228 MB
Runtime : 5 min 10 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e697ff0336b88/Lesb_0183_Red_big_sweaty_ass_2.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #233 on: January 17, 2020, 06:00:24 PM »

Red Big Sweaty Ass 7 - Worship Magda

File name: Lesb 0184 Red big sweaty ass 7
File Size : 187 MB
Runtime : 4 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1a3add5d51613/Lesb_0184_Red_big_sweaty_ass_7.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #234 on: January 17, 2020, 11:49:50 PM »

The Spanked Slave Girl - Cupcake Sinclair and MsAndrea

Cupcake Sinclair has been warned time and time again about her short skirts. She continues to wear them to entice the boys and Andrea Untamed is going to take advantage of her short little skirt wearing ass. Since her skirt barely covers her bottom Ms Andrea decides to spank what is showing. Demanding she get on the spanking horse, ass out and ready for her punishment.

File name: Lesb 0185 The Spanked Slave Girl
File Size : 306 MB
Runtime : 10 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/577a945e2a9c1/Lesb_0185_The_Spanked_Slave_Girl.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2020, 11:35:59 AM »

Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part1 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

A sexy, new multipart series with Cupcake Sinclair!My son’s girlfriend has asked to speak with me about an issue regarding my son. It seems he’s been pressuring her to have sex before marriage.Now,little Cupcake here is a virgin,and doesn’t want to have sex before marriage.She’s distraught. She doesn’t know how to communicate with him and has come to me, his mother, for help. But I sense a different opportunity here. Being an expert in hypn0-therapy, I convince her to go into trance for me in order to ease her mind. She goes down quickly and quietly and suddenly she is putty in my hands.I decide that this little sweet thing is too cute not to be sucking cock. Virginity is wasted on her beautiful body.I inform her that she is going to be my new little slut pet.I’m going to teach her to suck and fuck like a pro.But first,she’ll have to learn to worship her new Goddess.She’ll start off worshipping my feet, and then the real fun will begin.

File name: Lesb 0186 Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part 1
File Size : 769 MB
Runtime : 13 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8467917b437a8/Lesb_0186_Transforming_My_Sons_Girlfriend_Part_1.mp4

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:13:24 PM by LadyMelissaXXX »

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #236 on: January 18, 2020, 06:17:24 PM »

Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part2 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Part 2 of this sexy new multipart series with Cupcake Sinclair!My son's virgin girlfriend came to me seeking advice regarding him. He was pressuring her to have sex before marriage. She seemed much stressed out about the whole ordeal. But after a couple of quick commands...

File name: Lesb 0187 Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part 2
File Size : 707 MB
Runtime : 10 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/009a4e12cb9a4/Lesb_0187_Transforming_My_Sons_Girlfriend_Part_2.mp4

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:15:52 PM by LadyMelissaXXX »

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2020, 11:31:07 PM »

Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part3 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Part 3 of this sexy new multipart series with Cupcake Sinclair!My son’s virgin girlfriend came to me seeking advice regarding him. He was pressuring her to have sex before marriage.She seemed much stressed out about the whole ordeal. But after a couple of quick commands and a few snaps,I’ve made this cute little thing fall into t...e for me.In just a blink she’s now the cock hungry slut I want her to be. Watching her suck my cock has made me eager to fuck her.I’m going to tie her up and give her a fucking her virgin pussy has never known.She’ll say goodbye to the life of being a prude,shy virgin. From now on she’ll be fucked whenever,and however I decide.

File name: Lesb 0188 Transforming My Sons Girlfriend Part 3
File Size : 537 MB
Runtime : 8 min 13 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/39b92a1a9f389/Lesb_0188_Transforming_My_Sons_Girlfriend_Part_3.mp4

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »

Vegetable stuffed slave pussy - Mistress Gaia

Dinner is served but it is looking a bit raw?! Mistress Gaia and I rather use these vegetables on our slave girl, or better said…IN her. As we stuff her pussy and mouth to their maximum capacity! Look at her, her holes filled up with food. It is so much fun stretching this girl’s openings.

File name: Lesb 0189 Vegetable stuffed slave pussy
File Size : 345 MB
Runtime : 13 min 24 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8965990921d3a/Lesb_0189_Vegetable_stuffed_slave_pussy.mp4

« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:18:26 PM by LadyMelissaXXX »

LadyMelissaXXX

« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2020, 12:31:59 AM »

lesbian spandex catsuit girls at home - VidzFlix

sexy real lesbian spandex catsuit girls at home

File name: Lesb 0190 lesbian spandex catsuit girls at home
File Size : 574 MB
Runtime : 9 min 38 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0ad752aa02f21/Lesb_0190_lesbian_spandex_catsuit_girls_at_home.mp4