Author Topic: Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon  (Read 5529 times)

Larik.Sasha18

Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon
« on: June 23, 2019, 06:52:32 PM »
HotKinkyJo - XXXL sea horse, deep dong anal, fisting and prolapse

Year: 2018
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Big Long Huge Dildo, Toys, Prolapse, WebCam
Models on video: HotKinkyJo

Video info:
Type: 1080p
Video Time: 10 min 13 s
Video Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 605 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

Re: Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 01:38:22 PM »
ArgenDana - Anal buttplug and fisting foot

Genre: anal, fisting, huge dildo, buttplug, foot
Models on video: ArgenDana

Video info:
Video Time: 21 min 8 s
File Size: 559 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 04:39:36 PM »
MissMiseryXXX - Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Genre: Daddys Girl, Gaping, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead
Models on video: MissMiseryXXX

Subject: Daddy and I stretch and gape my tight little pussy and asshole. Watch as daddy pounds and destroys my tight little holes and stretches them out for you to see deep inside my body!

Video info:
Type: 720p
Video Time: 12 min 40 s
Video Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 278 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 07:39:58 PM »
MissMiseryXXX - Stretch And Gape My Little Pussy and Ass

Genre: Daddys Girl, Gaping, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead

Subject: Daddy and I stretch and gape my tight little pussy and asshole. Watch as daddy pounds and destroys my tight little holes and stretches them out for you to see deep inside my body!

Video info:
Video Time: 12 min 40 s
File Size: 923 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 10:40:35 PM »
Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry - Be My Butt-Lovin' Valentine

Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Dildo, Rimming, Bondage, Strait Jacket
Models on video: Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry

Subject: Anna DeVille and Chloe Cherry are butt lovin' roomies in this weeks EB update. Anna is secretly attracted to Chloe and gives Chloe a special Valentine's Day gift of a long glass dildo! Chloe doesn't have those kinds of feelings towards her roommate but that doesn't stop Anna from convincing her she will love every minute of the kinky, juicy ass play that is about to happen. And boy oh boy does Chloe love it! Anna gets Chloe warmed up with the Hitachi while she lovingly licks her ass with long slow strokes and darts her tongue deep inside Chloe's asshole. Time to try the new toy out! Anna fucks Chloe with the glass dildo and takes her to the edge making her wiggle and moan. Both of their pussies are dripping wet from all the hotness! Anna gets so turned on she wants to fuck Chloe herself with a big strap on so first Chloe sucks her dick and gets it nice and wet and slippery and then flipped over on her back Chloe spreads her legs wide for Anna and her long hard cock. Chloe's asshole is so tight Anna has to loosen her up slowly with some slow, smooth in and out. Anna's beautiful natural tits bounce with every move as she fucks Chloe's ass good making her cum hard. Now it's Annas turn to get fucked so Chloe straps on the dildo and stuffs it in Anna's mouth to get all ready for her slutty ass. Anna gets on her knees and presents her cute round butt to Chloe who gets on top and gives it to her real nice. Anna loves it and begs her to go harder and faster until she has a massive orgasm and leaves her asshole gaping wide open. But its not over cuz these hot babes have more, bigger toys to play with! Anna is on her back with legs spread eagle while Chloe gives her ass the treatment with a long hard metal dildo stretching her out until she gapes and blossoms a little rose bud. Anna is insatiable and can take it beyond measure so Chloe fucks her with a tiered acrylic dildo and then a big thick clear dildo that lets you see inside her asshole! She is so stretched out that it just slides right in and out with ease â€"she could do this all day! But Chloe need some more action so they trade off again and Chloe gets fisted in her ass while she vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and flies over the top with orgasms. To top it all off Anna wants Chloe's cute little fist in her ass too so little by little Chloe inches her fingers and then her fist into Anna's ravenous ass and fist fucks her until she is shaking and moaning with deep and satisfying pleasure. Happy Valentine's Day!

Video info:
Type: 540p
Video Time: 1 h 12 min
Video Resolution: 540 x 960
File Size: 792 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 01:41:34 AM »
CRAZY FREAKS

Genre: Anal Fisting, Latex, Toys
Models on video: Lisa Courage, Desiree Blonde, Sylvie Marceau

Subject: HUGE anal toys, Anal Fisting, 3 vaginal fistings, anal sex, DP's, latex, and of course BEAUTIFUL women!!

Video info:
Type: 304p
Video Time: 1 h 29 min
Video Resolution: 304 x 400
File Size: 700 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 04:43:26 AM »
Super Serie 131 - Abgefickte Gören

Year: 2013 (2000e)
Genre: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Anal, Legal Teen, Outdoor, Threesome, Compilation, Hardcore, All Sex
Models on video: Various Artists

Subject: Check out the latest from DBM, Mit Der Faust Hart Durchgefickt! Featuring the hottest girls in action from Germany!

Video info:
Type: 432p
Video Time: 2 h 30 min
Video Resolution: 432 x 576
File Size: 1.19 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 07:45:12 AM »
MissMiseryXXX - Anal Training: DAY 1

Genre: Fisting, Anal, Double Anal, Redhead, Daddys Girl

Subject: Daddy says I am a big girl now and need to be able to take BIG things in my tight little ass. So today we started Anal Training! <3<3<3 I am so excited to feel Daddy stretching me and stuffing my little asshole. Filling me with his big cock, his big fist and his big toys as deep and hard as possible! Why don't you just go take a look for yourself <3 Double Anal 4 Fingers - Almost 5

Video info:
Video Time: 28 min 37 s
File Size: 297 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 10:45:44 AM »
Roxanne Rae

Year: 2017
Genre: straight, Machine Dildo, Vaginal Penetration, anal
Models on video: Roxanne Rae

Subject: Roxanne is naturally slutty and we are completely ok with that. She shows up and her pussy is already creamy and dripping down her leg. She knows what to expect and that is what is making her so excited. We get her undressed, watch her masturbate, then start fucking. Every machine fucks her as hard and fast as all of them will go. Her pussy took a serious pounding and she loved every second of it.

Video info:
Video Time: 34 min 44 s
File Size: 1.24 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 01:46:04 PM »
Innocent Girl Next Door is Machine Fucked Like a Whore

Year: 2017
Genre: Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Anal
Models on video: Alexa Grace

Subject: Alexa is tall and slender with a sexy body. Her glasses gives her that perfect librarian look, the look of the quiet girl who keeps to herself. Those are the girls that everyone overlooks and assumes they're not as dirty as the actually are. Alexa is here to prove that you can't judge a book by it's cover. We begin with her masturbating and getting her pussy all wet and juicy. We line her up with the first machine and start to fuck her slowly to get her used to the machines. We slowly increase the rhythm to a faster pace to fuck her pussy proper. Every scene shows just how much of a slut she is as the orgasms pour out of her and the dungeon is filled with moans of pure machine ecstasy.Her innocent facade melts away with every orgasm she has, and we just fine with that.

Video info:
Video Time: 37 min 30 s
File Size: 1.35 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 04:46:36 PM »
School Girl Ride redo

Genre: Anal, Big Toys, Riding, School Girl

Subject: This video includes a little bit of anal play warm up and fingering. But most importantly a giant dildo ride and play

Video info:
Video Time: 20 min 26 s
File Size: 479 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 07:47:06 PM »
Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville - Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation

Genre: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Bondage, Flogging
Models on video: Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville

Subject: Marica Hase does as she's told and Dana DeArmond commands her to fist her ass. Dana gets her ass in the air and Marica gets to it and digs two fingers from each hand into Dana's beautiful ass and spreads her hole like a speculum. She tongue fucks Dana's ass and Dana grabs Marica's hand and jams it in there. Dana uses Marica's hand like a dildo and fucks herself with it until she cums hard with an Hitachi pressed up against her clit. In the next scene Tori Avano is next up to take a fist from Dee Williams. Dee slips in a few fingers at first and when she's knuckle deep inside Tori's asshole, Tori says she cant take any more. Tori regains composure and tells Dee to send it and soon Dee is wrist deep inside and Tori's asshole cums hard. Dee moves over to Syren De Mer and slides her whole fist inside her ass and licks Syren's pussy while she fist fucks her stretched asshole. In the next scene we have the legendary anal queen Casey Calvert completely naked on her back with her legs spread. Jenna Sativa kneels down next to her and lubes up her hand. She slowly slides it inside Casey's ass and Casey cums hard with Jenna's whole fist inside. Next up is the cute and sexy Alexa Nova who gets fisted in her yoga studio by London River. Alexa returns the favor and gets London face down and ass up. Alexa stretches London out with her fist and even gets eight fingers inside. Then Anna De Ville fists her own ass at the request of her Dom, London river who then gets her own ass fisted by Anna. For the grande finale we have Aiden Starr who has on the backs, Cheyenne Jewel and Kimberly Woods. Their legs are spread and Aiden puts a fist in each of their asses and has them both screaming, laughing and cumming from getting their asses fisted.

Video info:
Type: 540p
Video Time: 1 h 7 min
Video Resolution: 540 x 960
File Size: 740 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 10:48:21 PM »
Ball Pit

Genre: Anal, Anal Play, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Stretching

Subject: Eight minutes of me playing around with pushing plastic balls in and out of my ass. I'm even pretty amused by my ability to do so as I watch the balls pop out

Video info:
Video Time: 8 min 24 s
File Size: 922 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2019, 01:48:32 AM »
dollidoll - Bubble Bath Anal and Fisting

Year: 2019-01-06
Genre: Anal, Bathtub Fetish, Fisting, Gaping, Submissive Sluts
Models on video: dollidoll

Subject: Bubble bath time gets so kinky and messy today, come watch me play! I tease you underneath the bubbles then finger my ass and insert two large butt plugs. Stretching out my hole leads to playing with my pussy until I fuck my ass with a glass dildo. Finally I fist my asshole and gape nice and wide for you! Anal fisting lasts for a little over a minute.

Video info:
Video Time: 13 min 9 s
File Size: 1.89 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2019, 04:49:01 AM »
MissMiseryXXX - Me and Daddy Fist My Pussy

Genre: Daddys Girl, Face Fucking, Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Redhead

Subject: I love when Daddy stuffs his cock down my throat and his fist in my pussy. He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! He is such a good Daddy! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Video info:
Video Time: 11 min 41 s
File Size: 329 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2019, 07:49:12 AM »
Antonia Sainz, Elena Vega Elena's Initiation

Genre: Fisting, Lesbian, Rimming, Pussy Licking
Models on video: Antonia Sainz, Elena Vega

Subject: Pretty brunette Elena Vega has tried lesbian sex before, but there is a specific thing she would like to try. Busty Antonia Sainz will teach her how to properly fist a wet pussy!

Video info:
Video Time: 23 min 43 s
File Size: 1.21 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 10:51:09 AM »
Girl Girl ANAL Fingering and FISTING

Genre: Anal, Fisting, Girl Girl, Lesbian, Pussy Eating, Valentine's Day

Subject: Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her hand into my ass! Wrist deep omg. Chocolate covered strawberries, a casual night in, and some "sexy gifts" to start the evening quickly turns into a steamy oily ass penetrating adventure

Video info:
Video Time: 25 min 44 s
File Size: 1.86 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 01:51:23 PM »
Gape BBC Dildo and Fist