Author Topic: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls  (Read 362425 times)

Bubenya

Re: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls
« Reply #1220 on: December 11, 2017, 04:26:02 PM »
Cassandra Nix

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Cassandra Nix, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English

Welcome Cassandra Nix back to Sexually Broken. This adorable 19yr is from the Midwest. Country raised and corn fed; Cassandra loves being a helpless fuck slut. This was our Meet & Greet with Cassandra. All the bondage is done on screen. Here at Sexually Broken, we don't do over complicated bondage that the model obviously had to help the rigger tie. This is raw, creative BDSM made up in front of your eyes, with bondage you can do at home. No extra ropes added for "technical" reasons, only the rope you need. Cassandra looks so innocent and cute in her sexy skirt, top and panties. We quickly and tightly bind her elbows behind her. With that simple tight rope she is completely helpless. We then bind the wrists and add a neck rope. The neck rope is our creation, now being copied all over lesser bondage sites. Sometime you just wish people could come up with their own style instead of copying, but that is why you come to us: for the source of creative bondage and sex. We bring Cassandra to her knees. Her eyes look up at us. She knows she is helpless, and knows she wants to please. As the cock slides into her mouth and down the back of her throat she lets out a little moan of pleasure. Every hole she has, is leaking liquid. Her pussy is wet and dripping. Her mouth has huge gobs of deep spit falling out of it. Tears run down her cheek from the severity of the face fucking. We own her. We bend her over and use her tears as lube. She cums hard and quickly, overwhelmed by the helplessness of the situation as the cock pounds her leaking pussy. After we have fully used and abused our sex craved Midwestern girl, we finish the bondage, and leave her suffering up on her knees with a crotch rope balancing her from her elbows. She will stay there until we feel the need to use her mouth again..

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5643kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 967.0 MB

Download Cassandra Nix

Bubenya

« Reply #1221 on: December 11, 2017, 08:25:40 PM »
Vina - The Cow Milker

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Vina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Our little 19-year old HuCow Vina is the first to try our new Cow Milker!! You have been asking for it! There are a few problems to overcome. A HuCow only has two udders, so we have to block off the other two milking cups, which makes the vacuum (that is already much stronger than on the goat milker) double in power. So we now have a machine that is about 4 times as strong as the goat milker, it can literally suck a girl?s nipples off!! We need to be careful about the settings, we don?t want to damage our poor Vina!
A strange thing happened though? the milking changed Vina somehow. After we stopped the session to let her recover, Vina picked up the milking cups and asked if she could ?have a little more? in her sweet tiny voice. She then proceeded to switch the machine back on and milked herself voluntarily!! What is happening here? Check out the video, maybe you can explain this!

Duration: 8:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Vina - The Cow Milker

Bubenya

« Reply #1222 on: December 12, 2017, 12:25:57 AM »
Rachel Rides The Pony After Being Crotch Chained Part 1

Studio: Futile S
Cast: Rachel
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings, Secretary, Stockings

Rachel is immediately gagged by her creepy captor, with a huge white cloth and tape. Her wrists are tied in front, and tied off between her legs. Her captor unties them from her waist and reties them to a chain high up on a post. Now with Rachel stretched out and helpless, he manhandles her and he removes her skirt. Her blouse is ripped open as well. He runs a chain around her waist and then between her pantyhose clad legs. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 24:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 536.1 MB

Download Rachel Rides The Pony After Being Crotch Chained Part 1

Bubenya

« Reply #1223 on: December 12, 2017, 03:16:12 PM »
Dark Offering

Release Year: 2017

A twisted satanic cult is looking for the most prized sacrifice to offer their dark master...

Format: avi
Duration: 50:44
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.4 MB

Download Dark Offering

Bubenya

« Reply #1224 on: December 12, 2017, 06:36:59 PM »
Alexxa Bound & Elise Graves

He came fresh from the auction block with no training and an extra tight virgin hole ripe for the taking.

Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 572.1 MB

Download Alexxa Bound & Elise Graves

Bubenya

« Reply #1225 on: December 12, 2017, 10:00:49 PM »
The Dresden Diary Scene 24

The bondage apparatus alone lets you know that these sweet submissives are about to endure some of the most intense punishment they've ever received

Format: avi
Duration: 57:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 972kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 460.1 MB

Download The Dresden Diary Scene 24

Bubenya

« Reply #1226 on: December 13, 2017, 06:23:01 PM »
Bondage Doll Caroline Pierce, friend Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Caroline Pierce, friend Dee
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

She likes to see their faces covered in tears and their bodies covered in bruises. Caroline is going to be contorted into positions she never knew a body could achieve and hurt in ways she never knew a person could conceive.

Duration: 59:44

File size: 671.9 MB

Download Bondage Doll Caroline Pierce, friend Dee

Bubenya

« Reply #1227 on: December 13, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »
Iron aging - Part 2

No note or anything! There are exceptions, but most women should not be allowed to drive full size trucks, especially king cab, long bed versions. Its an accident waiting to happen.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 674.9 MB

Download Iron aging - Part 2

Bubenya

« Reply #1228 on: December 14, 2017, 12:29:48 PM »
Chessie Kay ? the new pet

Cast: Chessie Kay, Jasmine James

Aw Chessie is so shy and afraid! Good thing we have our resident HuCow pet Jasmine James to help her with her training. Chessie needs to be milked regularly, but she is very reluctant. We will try it witout bondage for now, let?s see if Jasmine can talk her into trying the goat milker. These two pets have huge udders, if they really want to live here they have to be milked very frequently. Don?t you just love seeing two big uddered pets milking themselvs? Oh, by the way, we accidentally left the goat milker on high speed?

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11711kbps

File size: 635.3 MB

Download Chessie Kay ? the new pet

Bubenya

« Reply #1229 on: December 14, 2017, 03:37:20 PM »
Pump

Genres: bdsm, extreme

Extreme Pumping and humilation in clinic slave girl action.

Format: real
Duration: 41:26
Video: 640x360, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 223.6 MB

Download Pump

Bubenya

« Reply #1230 on: December 14, 2017, 06:11:30 PM »
Variations for Alectrona - Part 2

I cross and bind her ankles in front of her, and the I tie them to her chest harness. I then add clover clamps to her nipples (she really hates that!) I lower the hoist once again and connect it to her wrists and severely pull her arms up behind her. Just for fun I yank on the clover clamps before I leave her to endure her bondage. When I return, I tug on them more before I tak them off. She screams, but you can barely hear her because the gag is so effective. I release her from the strappado and the clip ends...

Duration: 9:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 202.8 MB

Download Variations for Alectrona - Part 2

Bubenya

« Reply #1231 on: December 14, 2017, 09:03:13 PM »
Crash

tits bondage and tied slave girl in outdoor watching extreme!

Duration: 40:33

File size: 218.7 MB

Download Crash

Bubenya

« Reply #1232 on: December 15, 2017, 04:04:09 PM »
New girl Lola ? drooling and helpless

Cast: Lola

This new milking position was suggested by a fan, thank you for that! New girl Lola hates you now though, because she was the first one to be restrained in this extreme milking position, lying down, her head chained to the wall, drooling through her ring gag. And she drools a lot! Her perky udders are hanging down, she is completely helpless and can not stop me from applying the goat milker to her perfect nipples. Those nipples will be a lot bigger after this first session! This girl will need a lot more training and I?m looking forward to her next sessions already!

Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

Download New girl Lola ? drooling and helpless

Bubenya

« Reply #1233 on: December 15, 2017, 06:41:16 PM »
Alison Gagged Tight Hoisted - Part 1

I stuff a rag into Alison's mouth as she sits on a chair with her legs thoroughly bound and her arms behind her back. I then add vet wrap. Finally I add a layer of 4 inch wide micro foam tape, but I don't have enough, so I go get a roll of 2 inch and proceed to wrap it around her head several times. I then put her on the floor and tie her feet. I leave her to struggle for a while. She has too much freedom of movement for my liking so I roll her on her stomach and hoist her up by her ankles. That's better. I really like the way she looks in this position, so I grab my camera and take a few snapshots. I then tie off the back of her chest harness to her ankles forming a nice hogtie variation. I leave her like this for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps

File size: 278.5 MB

Download Alison Gagged Tight Hoisted - Part 1

Bubenya

« Reply #1234 on: December 15, 2017, 10:52:50 PM »
Samantha Saint - Training Day

Samantha loves it when ordering! It is a leather dress with a collar gets his share of fun! First, whip, and then dildos in the pussy! Put on a mask with a gag and brought to orgasm again and again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6345kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 875.4 MB

Download Samantha Saint - Training Day

Bubenya

« Reply #1235 on: December 16, 2017, 04:36:01 PM »
Cruel gag after gag for Serene - Part 1

Serene has a password that I need, but she's not talking. I grab her by her hair and pull out a pair of panties. I stuff them in her mouth and then seal them in with gray tape. I start adding more tape around Serene's waist as well. I leave her for a while. I eventually remove her gag, but she still isn't talking. I cleave gag her tight with turn after turn of elastic wrap. It tightens with each wrap, giving serene fish lips and a triple chin. To top it off I wrap her mouth with wide black tape as well. Serene was all about struggling and insulting me a few minutes ago, but now she is silent and not moving much at all. It's amazing what a punishing gag can do. I get back to taping Serene to the chair. After a while of this I remove her gag again. I grab her by her hair and manhandle her a bit and ask if she's ready to talk, but still won't cooperate.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 614.4 MB

Download Cruel gag after gag for Serene - Part 1

Bubenya

« Reply #1236 on: December 16, 2017, 06:28:53 PM »
enema pussy

Very hot extreme rarebizarre action, enema pussy hole! enjoy!

Duration: 42:25

File size: 228.8 MB

Download enema pussy

Bubenya

« Reply #1237 on: December 16, 2017, 08:20:00 PM »
Cherie DeVille - This One Won't Run Away

The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm.

Duration: 1:01:41

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Cherie DeVille - This One Won't Run Away

Bubenya

« Reply #1238 on: December 18, 2017, 06:56:59 PM »
Enema

Extreme Enema kinky amateurs hot bizarrescene watching!

Duration: 39:12

File size: 211.5 MB

Download Enema

Bubenya

« Reply #1239 on: December 18, 2017, 08:16:32 PM »
Cruel gag after gag for Serene - Part 2

I shove a giant foam ball in Seren's mouth and tape it in with the clear tape I used earlier. I add more tape to her chair taping. She is now almost completely mummified to the chair. I stop and rip away her sweater. I then cut away the excess fabric around her tits, now exposing them fully. I bind her right tit with black tape. Her nipple is very sensitive now so I flick her nipple repeatedly... she hates that!! I tape up the left tit as well. At this point she's still gagged with the huge foam ball. Her elbows are taped tightly together, as well as her entire length of her arms and even her hands and fingers. Her arms are also taped to the chair as well as her entire body. Her tits are sticking straight out thanks to the tape. Her feet are almost completely taped to the chair legs as well.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

Download Cruel gag after gag for Serene - Part 2