Author Topic: Try not to wake her (Sleep and other fetishes)  (Read 6693 times)

rodger11

Try not to wake her (Sleep and other fetishes)
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
Hopefully I will continue to grow this thread into a large selection of fetish clips. They will generally revolve around light bondage, forced sex, sleeping clips, and incest/taboo videos.

Sleeping Beauty (Arianna Labarbara)
Fetishes: sleeping mother, incest taboo drugged
My Mom had just come back from the pharmacy. She filled a prescription for her on going insomnia. She swallowed a couple of pills, said good night and shut her bedroom door. A little while later I crept into her room to check on her. Her room was dark. As I approached her I couldn't believe my eyes! My Mom was laying on her bed nude, her whole body on display for me. I could see almost every detail of her from her round tits and succulent nipples to her perfectly shaped pussy. I gently pushed her shoulder to see if she startled but she continued to sleep without the slightest sign of being aware that I was in the room. Her body was incredible! My cock was so fucking stiff in my pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled out my prick. My pulse was fast and breathing deep as I nudged my cock on her lips and began gently pumping my rod inside her warm, wet mouth. I then began to explore her body, getting a closer look at her sweet asshole and pretty cunt. I had to fuck her. I eased my cock inside her tight pussy pumping my pole in and out of her as she continued to lay there motionless. My Mom's cunt felt so fucking good and I knew me cumming was unevitable, there was no way to stop it. I blew my load all over her! Fuck, it felt good! I pulled my pants back up and began to exit her bedroom. Just before closing the door, I looked back at my Mom's sexy body gleaming with the trail of my cum.

http://keep2share.com/file/info/cd19f9a527b9b.html

rodger11

Re: Try not to wake her (Sleep and other fetishes)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »
I Hypnotized my Young Sister
Fetishes: Taboo/Incest, hypnotized, sister/brother, unaware, reluctant
Richie is getting hassled by his Baby Sister, Victoria. He is practicing his Hypnotism as they are watching TV...and Victoria is teasing him by saying the "hypnotism" is NOT real...and that Mom and Dad have wasted their money sending him to school for hypnotism....and should have forced him to go to school for something proper...like law or medicine. Richie wants to prove to his Sister that hypnotism is real...so he bets her that he can hipnotize her. Victoria laughs at him and dares him to try. Richie goes to work on her....and sure enough...after a few moments...she is completely under!! With his Baby Sister in a total trance...Richie decides he will get revenge on her for her taunts. Richie unbuttons Victoria's shirt....pulls down her skirt....and Fucks his Little Sister HARD!! Victoria is completely under as she gets Pounded by her big Brother. When he has Fucked her good...Richie finishes by unloading on her...and using his Young Sister's face as a cum Dumpster!! When he finishes unloading on her face...Richie brings her out of the trance...at which point Victoria, who has no idea anything has happened says "See....I told you....Bull*$%#!!!....I told you there was no such thing as hypnotism. Richie smiles slyly and walks away. Within a few seconds, Victoria notices a warm, sticky, white substance all over her face!!!

http://k2s.cc/file/159521e184ef0/Hypnotizing_Sister.mkv

rodger11

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 01:38:03 AM »
While Mother Sleeps
sleeping incest mother/son unconscious medication drugged
Mother's son has heard all the stories about people taking sleeping medications, and baking whole dinners, or driving down the street, even having sex and never remembering any of it. It seemed a little far fetched, but the pills always knocked Mother out when she takes them. The devious young man wants to see just how far he can take it when she is in a deep sleep.

Mother gets home late from work and retreats right to her bed room. She takes off her jacket, and blouse, slowly gets out of her pantyhose and bra, and just down to her slip. Then climbs into bed for a restful night sleep. She takes one of her pills to make sure she can get a full night sleep. She is just too tiered to stay up for her husband, in fact, as she tries to finish one more report, she get too tiered to even keep her eyes open.

Mother tosses and turns a bit as she gets comfortable, then slips into a deep sleep....

Her son slowly enter the room of his sleeping mother. He pulls down the silk sheets to revel her mature form. He slowly slides up her slip and starts stroking her buttocks. Mother moans slightly, and adjust to his tender touch. Could the stories be right? She seems to be asleep, but she is responding almost like she is awake.

The young man decides see how far he can take it......

http://k2s.cc/file/09860e4c0e2f6/Jodie_West_-_While_mother_sleeps.mp4

rodger11

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 10:04:39 PM »
Drunk Virgin Waiting Until Marriage
sleeping drunk curious cristine

I firmly believe in saving myself until marriage. I have been seing my boyfriend for about a year now, and he is nice enough to not care about the whole sex issue. It doesn't matter to him, because he loves me for me. Besides we just got engaged, it won't be to much longer until I lose the big V to him. I get teased for being a goodie goodie, but I am not all that innocent. I get reallydrunk sometimes with my boyfriend. But tonight, I got wayyyy to drunk. So drunk I started to talk really dirty to him, and gave him bad blue balls! Oops. I don't remeber what happened after that, I just and blacked out. All I know, is I woke up sore, most have been a rough night. My finance said I am a naughty when I am drunk, hehe, he told me I almost lost my virginty to him, yeah right, I would never let my morals down even when I am wasted. Or ... oh no .... would I? .

http://k2s.cc/file/91d711251ffc0/Curious_Cristine_-_drunk_virgin_waiting_until_marriage.wmv

Babysitter Tricked & Tied up
tied bondage gagged fondled groped babysitter softcore lesbian

The brat I was babysiting tricked me into rope and then put her sock in my mouth!
The only tying that is done on screen is the hogtie and the gagging. You only see my hands and feet…A lot of the video is done POV but I had someone hold the camera for the gagging and the hogtie rope. To some extent I find this to be the most naughty clip I’ve ever done!!! I really wanted an excuse to put this beautiful girl into this cute little skirt I’ve had for some time…I was going to be a wife jealous of the babysitter, but I’ve played that role MANY times before so I decided on something different. Let me know if you like the idea of me doing these types of videos or if I should stay away from this particular theme….

Amanda is my favorite babysitter. She dresses so cute. I want to be just like her when I grow up a little! I decided to paint my nails red to be more like her. My mom won’t let me do that. Amanda was on the phone when I came in and she yelled at me and told me to take it off and thens she hung up on her friend. I told her if she let me tie her wrists and ankles up I would take it off right away. I lied. I asked her if she had her period yet and if she had sex with a boy. She rolled her eyes at me and told me she was in her 20s. She asks me where I learned about bondage. I told her the internet. She said she was going to tell on me. I told her that I would tell that she was always on the phone and not paying attention to me so I look at things on the computer…I peeked under her skirt, she was all grown up!! I have white panties like that but you can’t see thru mine like you can hers!! I pulled down her lace bra and looked at her boobs. I hope I get some like that soon… I let her struggle around before I added more rope to her arms and then showed her my pretty pink argyle socks, took them off, shoved them into her mouth and wrapped her head with some tape I found in the medicine cabinet as I giggled at her. I told her that I bet my daddy would like her like that. I told her that I overheard my mom tell my dad that she dresses like a slut. I have one more piece of rope so I make her get on her belly and put her into one of those hogtie things and let her wriggle around on the couch. I leave her there to find some stuff to take my nail polish off, but I can’t find it, mom must be out. I hear my dad come in. I throw the blanket over her and tell her to be quiet…I’m in trouble now…

http://k2s.cc/file/81e6a99c7e639/BornToBeBound_-_B1tchyS1tt3rT13dUp.wmv