Author Topic: XXX Hot Gays - my Best.  (Read 141104 times)

kamenb

XXX Hot Gays - my Best.
« on: July 13, 2013, 01:38:06 PM »
Gage Anderson Busts A Nut

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CollegeDudes
Cast: Gage Anderson
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Blonde, Twink, Tattoo,
Video language: English

Gage Anderson is an 18 year old hottie from the Mid-Atlantic, with multiple interests and a rocking tight lean bod. Gage is somewhat quite at first, very polite, and always interested in looking his best. Thankfully, as he undresses he keeps looking even better! From a nice six-pack, to strong legs and a rock hard cock, Gage is perfect from head to toe! Gage works it up sitting down, and it does not take him long. As he plays with his dick, Gage closes his eyes and begins audibly enjoying himself. Gage plays with his low hanging balls, too, and caresses around his sexy nipples. Eager to show off the whole thing, Gage hops on the bed and face down, he reveals a bubble butt that is out of this world! Gage plays around with his hole a little while he continues to stroke it, spreading his cheeks now and then to give us a taste of just how tight he must be. As he liesurely rolls over, he pounds his dick in his hands and works up for the finale. Gage writhes around on the bed some, and then his legs become tight and shaky, letting us know that he is almost ready to blow! A warm creamy load spurts out from the head of his dick all over himself. Hot guy

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 270.5 MB
Download Gage Anderson Busts A Nut

Raw Junior Doctors

Studio: Bareback Boys
Cast: George Basten, Jesse Magowan, John Parker, Thomas Fiaty, Lloyd Adams, Kevin Ateah, Jesse Jenkins, Aaron Aurora, Kamyk Rybak, Josh Dixon, Skylar Blu
Genres: Twinks, Young Studs, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cum Shots, European, Doctors

The bareback boys have graduated from pervy med school and have now been let loose on unsuspecting patients in the hospital. The Raw Junior Doctors are in full uniform and are sure to raise your blood pressure as they wank, suck and fuck their patients until they write up their cum soaked medical records. Cock examinations and anal probing are always the answer whatever the medical question… The doctor will fuck you now!

Duration: 1:37:57
Video: 640x352, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 749.9 MB
Download Raw Junior Doctors

kamenb

Re: XXX Hot Gays - my Best.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 01:38:41 PM »
Monster Cock - Joey

Studio: Hot Boys
Genres: solo

Are you sure you can handle this bad boy?

Duration: 8:07
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1071kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 71.7 MB
Download Monster Cock - Joey

Forced Bi Cuckolds

Studio: Kick ass pictures
Genres: Bisexual

In the statistics of economic downturn and similarly related global paranoia, little attention is paid to the fact that husbands who can't bring meat to the table anymore are being humiliated by their sexually frustrated fed up wives. Oh yeah. This is happening particularly in the bedroom where cuckoldry and cock sucking are now running rampant. The news media is avoiding this startling issue entirely, but we bring it to you square on the jaw. So, chances are, you'll probably be the next to slurp thick he-man dick bubbles. Don't deny it. Can't avoid it. Statistics don't lie.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:09
Video: 496x368, XviD, 850kbps

File size: 699.9 MB
Download Forced Bi Cuckolds

kamenb

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 01:39:05 PM »
Tim Walker & Robie Kasl

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Tim Walker, Robie Kasl
Genres: Twinks, Young Studs, Jerking Off, Oral, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cul Shots, European

Checking into some lush hotel room after a hard day’s work or travelling is always a pleasure, but the arrival of room service – courtesy of a cute and charismatic twink – only adds to the experience. So it’s little wonder that Tim Walker takes full advantage of Robie Kasl’s services when the latter brings a drink to his bedside.

Duration: 27:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 540.0 MB
Download Tim Walker & Robie Kasl

Aaron 3

Studio: Sean Cody
Genres:  masturbation, cum

Aaron is a cummer. When he goes, it's powerful and far!

I almost thought that he was too shy at first, like he was holding back... typical camera shyness, I guess. After seeing a stream of cum fly over his head, then another onto his face, and then another all over his chest, I realized that there was no holding back there.

“Damn, not only did you shoot yourself on the forehead, you shot a good four feet above your head. The cum stain on the floor comes down all the way to here.” The camera had to move back to get the shot.

“I’ve never shot that far."

“It’s in your hair, it’s on your face, it’s all the way down your chest... That was insane!”

“I feel great right now,” he chuckled as he wiped the cum off his face

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 120.1 MB
Download Aaron 3

kamenb

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 01:39:29 PM »
Spencer & Brandon

Studio: SC
Genres:  Muscle, Hunks, Uncut, Kissing, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Cumshots

It's Spencer's first time and he gets to play with Brandon!

Duration: 22:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2636kbps

File size: 458.2 MB
Download  Spencer & Brandon

Skylar West & Friend 1

Studio: Randy Blue
Genres: Bareback,Kissing,Amateur,Webcam,Live Cam,Cam,Anal,Oral,Rimming,Fucking

I recorded this live webcam show with Skylar West and his friend.

It's a live webcam show, as part of RandyBlue's model webcam shows they do.

If you like it and want more, let me know in the comments or PM me.

Duration: 1:03:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 474kbps
Audio: 44kbps

File size: 246.6 MB
Download Skylar West & Friend 1

kamenb

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
Orin Knight (2nd Video)

Studio: LegendMen

Great masturbation new sexy men Orion. Enjoy!

Duration: 6:03
Video: 1280x872, AVC (H.264), 1973kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 96.0 MB
Download Orin Knight (2nd Video)

Inside Timothy Nixon

Studio: Ikarus Entertainment
Cast: Joe Parkes, Picardo Lio, Marco Bill, David White, Timothy Nixon, Zac Powers
Genres: Twinks, College Guys, Oral, Blowjob, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cum Shots, Big Dick, European

In Inside Timothy Nixon Timothy meets his friends at the Côte d'Azur and and invites them to his house. He offers his huge hole to all the big fat dicks of his mates. They let their white cum explode on Timothy's face and deep in his wide open ass. Plenty of hard sex with lots of facial and anal cum shots in the luscious surroundings of the South of France.

Duration: 2:00:13
Video: 320x240, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 775.8 MB
Download  Inside Timothy Nixon

kamenb

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 06:29:35 PM »
Austin Wilde Dale Cooper

Studio: GISP
Genres: Condom,Hunks,Huge Dick,Big Dick,Big cock,Hung,Anal,Oral,Rimming,Hairy,Tattoo,Tattoos

If you like beards, big dicks and passionate sex, then you’re going to love this. These two had met in the past, but never had a chance to get in each others’ pants like they’ve wanted to. So when they finally got the chance to, it was on. They both sucked each others’ dicks before Austin flipped Dale over to dive face first into his amazing ass. And there’s nothing better than fucking someone with a smile on their face….then fucking the cum out of them.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps
Audio: 32kbps

File size: 384.9 MB
Download Austin Wilde Dale Cooper

Tongue & Groove

Studio: Studio 2000
Genres: condom, twink, rimming, anal

We wouldn't have been given tongues if we weren't expected to use them. No one knows this better than covermodel Kiko Hyde. Kiko and seven more delicious buddies lick it and stick it for your enjoyment. As long as they have a face, you will always have a place to sit!

Cast: Brent Dumas, James Font, Kenny Jacobs, Kiko Hyde, Lucky Taylor, Mario Parada, Mark Stone, Seth Hagans

Duration: 1:37:56
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1477kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Tongue & Groove

kamenb

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 06:35:34 PM »
Czech Hunter 97

Studio: CH
Genres: Muscle, Hunks, Big Dick, Uncut, Tattoos, Outdoors, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Cumshot, Facial, Georgio Black

Shorts, shorts, shorts... wherever I look - cute guys in shorts. I have to take care not to run around with a boner the whole day now that the summer finally arrived. My plan for today was to find a cute jogger or cyclist. But what I saw today didn‘t really attract me. So I will keep that idea for later. But when I checked out a pub I noticed one boy who had a really cute smile. When I approached him I was happy to hear that he was already eighteen. He obviously could use the money and so he agreed to show me his body and to give me a blow-job in the park. Just when I deep-throated him somebody disturbed us. Well, we changed the place and I asked him for a fuck not knowing that somebody would watch us.

Duration: 48:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1124kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 443.1 MB
Download Czech Hunter 97

Easton & Kenny

Studio: CF
Genres: ACM, Muscle, Hunks, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Bareback, Cumshots

As soon as Kent got his lips wrapped around Easton's cock when Easton first arrived at CF, I think it was only a matter of time before we were seeing this hot, new Freshman in some hardcore action with a guy, his dick buried deep in their ass.

Easton was clearly blown away by the BJ he got from Kent, and that helped warm him up to the idea of what we get to see here - Easton fucking Kenny!

Speaking of Kenny, it's been awhile since we've seen this young stud! He's as cute and charming as ever, but has clearly been working out quite a bit since we last saw him as he's definitely buffer than before!

Kenny's hot, bigger build matches him up with Easton perfectly, and Easton himself is showing off some real star potential as he takes to the action here eagerly. The making out at the start of this video is intense, and seeing how Easton reacts to his first, full-on hardcore action with a guy is priceless. This young man knows how to fuck, and relentlessly works over Kenny's ass here before firing off a massive load!

Duration: 25:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 80kbps

File size: 349.8 MB
Download Easton & Kenny

kamenb

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 06:44:35 PM »
Dick Casey & Xander Hollis

Genres: Oral, Anal, Rimming, Fucking, Facial, Cum Eating, Muscle, Hunk, Twink, Big Dick, Thick Cock, Tattoo, Cumshot, Bareback

Muscle top Dick Casey is enjoying a wank on the bed, sliding his hand up and down his thick uncut cock and building up a load for shooting when the gorgeous and uber horny Xander Hollis arrives to help him out. You would too though, right? I don’t think any sane guy would be able to stumble on a sight so delicious and not want to get involved in some cock loving action.

You know Xander is a bit of a slut too. He might start off with some sucking and stroking but soon enough his tight pucker is being stretched out by the raw dick and he’s sliding his ass down on it.

Handsome Dick fucks him from beneath and lets the boy ride his meat for him before he really steals control and gets the boy in his side, spooning him and ramming that shaft in. Xander loves a good fucking like that, as you can see from his perpetually solid cock in his wanking hand.

The final moments of this one are truly delicious too, with that muscle top cock of Casey’s squirting out a real messy splashing of hot cum after fucking the jizz out of that bottom boy, and of course Xander is there to get a taste of that cummy cock once the load is pumping out.

Duration: 21:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 798.2 MB
Download Dick Casey & Xander Hollis

Draven Torres & Jayson Park

Studio: BarebackThatHole
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal, Muscleman, Interracial

Draven is on his knees leaning backwards as Jayson is on all fours with his face buried in his pubes. He gives Draven's crotch a wet tongue bath as he sucks and slurps his bobbing cock. Jayson being the true bottom that he is spreads his ass cheeks wide as he gets eaten and rimmed. Begging to be fucked it's not long before Draven bends him over and slides his raw cock into Jayson's eager hole. Draven fucks his ass hard as sweat streams down his brow onto his chest and pecs. Jayson strokes his cock as he nails him deeper and harder. Draven spurts a huge load of cum all over Jayson's bare butt. He pushes his load deep inside as he continues to fuck him. Jayson slides down to lick his cock clean as he savors the taste of his own sloppy ass.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 349.1 MB
Download Draven Torres & Jayson Park

kamenb

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 06:50:34 PM »
Getting To Know Ty Roderick

Studio: CockyBoys
Genres: Solo, Muscle, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Interview

By this point, we're used to seeing Ty Roderick as this dominant top who's easy on the small-talk yet aggressive on the sex. He has an intensity about him that is intriguing, so we wanted to sit down with him alone and learn more.

Ty doesn't define himself as gay or straight, and instead opts for the word "sexual." He loves having sex with both men and women, but he said that since men are more forward and know exactly what they want, sex with them is hot in a completely different way. He used to be in the military, where he used to shower in close proximity with other "battle buddies," and always fantasized about fooling around with them. With all these hot scenarios going on in his head, it's no wonder he's so quiet!

Ty also considers himself an exhibitionist, and he loved being completely naked in front of the window where he could see the entire Manhattan skyline. As he really started jerking off, he said, "I love how all of New York City is staring at my cock" before blowing his load. What we learned from Ty is that he's got a big heart behind those pecs and we're happy he's a CockyBoy.

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 341.9 MB
Download  Getting To Know Ty Roderick

Balthazar

Studio: Chaosmen,
Genres: Solo, hot, brunette, Latino

I gotta admit... it's a dumb name lol & also weird. But the guy is okay 
 Ok, so whacky name, but hopefully a memorable name for a memorable hot guy!

Balthazar is a natural in front of the camera. He actually moves around, changes his expression from photo to photo - definitely a camera-ready guy.

He is one of those guys that sent in his pics, and said he was straight, and I looked at his pictures and was like, "Ummm...really?"  Then the minute I saw him at the airport and drove him to the studio, I was quickly doing an about face on that opinion. A couple words out of his mouth, and the dude is definitely straight.

As I said, he loved the camera, and the solo was super easy for him. He clearly loves to show-off for you, and plays to "you" like he is jerking just for you.

I would love to have Balthazar back for more, but I think since everyone thinks he is gay, he is not too keen on confusing people more about it, and seemed pretty set against doing "more."

He seemed to have a fine time, but my gut tells me he is likely only down for doing solos for studios for now. But then again, I am sometimes surprised.

Balthazar is one smoldering hot dude, so enjoy the photos and the video!

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1984kbps

File size: 199.1 MB
Download Balthazar

kamenb

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 07:02:34 PM »
Athan Seville 2

Studio: Legend Men
Genres: masturbation, cum

New video from the charming guy with long white hair. It will charm you hard masturbation. Excited!

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x872, AVC (H.264), 1623kbps

File size: 104.3 MB
Download Athan Seville 2

Anthony Peretti

Studio: Legend Men

Big dick! Great masturbation Anthony Peretti! Enjoy!

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x960, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps

File size: 157.1 MB
Download Anthony Peretti

kamenb

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »
Tom Maxwell (4th Video)

Studio: AllAmericanGuys
Genres:  Hunk, Softcore

Thomas (or Tom, as he likes to be called) was born in Tennessee and raised in Florida, where he’s been ever since.  Tom is quite active and loves playing contact sports.  While in college he played Lacrosse.

Tom is looking to expand his portfolio and experience in fitness and commercial modeling.  He recently participated in a fashion show for Michael Downs’ Masculine project.  Look for more of Tom on AAG in the near future.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1150x648, AVC (H.264), 3324kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 105.9 MB
Download  Tom Maxwell (4th Video)

Wayne

Studio:  Chaosmen
Genres: solo, twink

Ok, so with all due respect to the many hot models on the site, I have to put Wayne in the "elite" category. One of my all time faves. (alright, so I have more than a few of those!)

That body! The face!  All those angles jutting out all over the place. Symmetrical perfection! Amber-green eyes, and an attitude that begs to be captured in photos. A photographer's dream!

Guess what guys? He doesn't even know it! Sweet, polite, charming, this former Marine doesn't have an ounce of conceit or ego. Don't anyone tell him!

He's gorgeous, and despite the manicured pubes, his shaved up body fits with his look.

Thankfully he is packing a big stick, and was not shy at all about showing it off.

This is also one of those solos where the model clearly got in the moment, getting lost in the great feelings his dick was giving him, then coming to his senses every now and then, acknowledging you the viewer, looking at you as if daring you to come suck his dick.

No matter what "type" of guy you like, you gotta give it up for Wayne!

Duration: 13:44
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 103.9 MB
Download  Wayne

kamenb

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 07:19:35 PM »
Double Trouble - Disc 2

Cast: Aslan Brutti, Tyler Johnson, Johny Cruz, George Lersen, Martin Kirk, Mark Blowl, Ennio Guardi, Alex Grander, Mike Cage, Luke Desmond, Daniel Fresh, Skylar Blu, David Bruckman, Zack Hood, Marty Love, Adam Hart, Will Rowe, Tod Garner, Brad Fitt, George Baste
Genres: Twinks, Young Studs, Hunks, Muscular, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Threesome, Spit Roasting, Interratial, European

Scene 5 •

He’s not the cutest twink in the pack, it must be said, but what David Bruckman lacks in boyish charms he sure as fuck makes up for in his desire to have some hard fun with a couple of real guys in the shape of Zack Hood and Martin Love. To be fair, the attention of the older lads is primarily uninvited, but having conceded to the demands of this horny pair it’s no time at all before the youngster is giving his utmost in the quest for his next sexual high. We defy anyone not to be impressed from pretty much the moment he plonks himself down on Hood’s raw knob – an act some replicated by Love, who fucks the boy from behind whilst Bruckman slurps on Hood’s dick. But let’s be honest here, what makes this scene stand out is the hardcore session of bareback double-penetration that sees Bruckman skewered by Hood and Love simultaneously in magnificent close-up detail. What’s more, the young fellow’s face is then coated with a delirious quantity of jizz from those two same dicks – a fitting finale that’ll have you spurting big time. By the time the two tops march out the door demanding that their underling cleans up, you’ll be completely drained for sure!

Scene 6 •

As Patti Smith used to sing, the night belongs to lovers – in this particular instance to Adam Hart and Tod Garner, who find that they just can’t keep their hands off each other during the long, nocturnal hours. To add to the sexual tension, however, they also happen to be sharing their bed with Will Rowe, who they know has quite a magnificent cock in his pants but who (in the opening moments at least) is sound asleep and totally unaware of their antics. Not that that situation’s destined to last very long. Both Garner and Hart are just literally dying to get Rowe’s whopper pounding away at their ass, and it’s no time at all before the pair of them are feasting off the said shaft and fighting each other for the chance of giving the monster a ride. First blood goes to Hart, however; though in all fairness we reckon it’s gonna be young Garner’s performance that you’ll be remembering best of all. That’s because Garner has an even more serious cock addiction than his mate, which means only a double-penetration session for this boy. With cum up his ass (thanks to Hart) and jizz on his lips (thanks, Rowe), this is one size queen who’ll sleep very soundly tonight!

Scene 7 •

No info available

Scene 8 •

Blond stunner, Mike Cage, thinks he’s scheduled to enjoy just the one cock when he hooks up with horny team-buddy, Francisco Ruck – but is he in for one hell of a fuckin’ surprise! To be fair he’s already well up for a hard fuck even before the gorgeous Jack Cameron enters the locker-room, but the sudden prospect of being the centrepiece of a hardcore threesome clearly thrusts the lad to a whole new level. And let’s be fair now, why shouldn’t it? Cameron and Ruck are two stunning individuals, and the thought of allowing them each to take turns to bang away at your ass is one that would float the boat for most guys! But whilst the scenario is destined always to be a fantasy for the rest of us, Cage get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get fucked raw by both lads – and just to make it even hotter he even gets the chance to ride them at the same time like a cowboy! Believe us, this encounter is so hot it almost hurts – indeed given the size of the cocks in question it almost certainly did for Cage! – but the fact that Cameron and Ruck conclude proceedings by dumping spunk and piss all over the filthy bottom’s face makes this a truly unforgettable romp!

Duration: 1:28:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Double Trouble - Disc 2

Double Trouble - Disc 1

Studio: Statux
Cast: Aslan Brutti, Tyler Johnson, Johny Cruz, George Lersen, Martin Kirk, Mark Blowl, Ennio Guardi, Alex Grander, Mike Cage, Luke Desmond, Daniel Fresh, Skylar Blu, David Bruckman, Zack Hood, Marty Love, Adam Hart, Will Rowe, Tod Garner, Brad Fitt, George Baste
Genres: Twinks, Young Studs, Hunks, Muscular, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Threesome, Spit Roasting, Interratial, European

Nothing but tight and eager twink holes being destroyed by massive stud cocks! Not one but two at a time! Ultra hard double penetration scenes with a spunky finale. Two DVDs of viewing pleasure!
ometimes a young man just can’t make up his mind, particularly when confronted by two guys as different as Aslan Brutti, a handsome white Czech boy, and Tyler Johnson, a muscular black Frenchman. So it’s really no great surprise when Johny Cruz, a cute, dark-haired twink, decides to partake in a bit of rampant fun with the pair of hyper-horny fuckers simultaneously. Fortunately for this bright beauty, one thing his two new pals do have in common – apart from the fact that both of them possess smooth, hairless crotches – is that they’re each as horny as fuck and only too eager and willing to give Cruz the kind of anal bombardment that dreams are made of! Cue a total slut-fest that sees all three lads gag on each other’s cocks and generally act like back-street whores; before Cruz first sits on Brutti’s oversized knob-end and then Johnson delivers a double-penetrating rear-guard action with his thick, upturned dick. It’s sweet agony all the way for the young pup, concluded by a delicious sequence of facial eruptions that sees his chin splattered in jizz whilst he himself knocks out a generous wad of his own. In short, sticky fun for everyone!

Scene 2 •

One of the tightest holes yet seen on film is stretched beyond belief!! This young recruit must have been a virgin for his hole was the size of a pinhead!! Luk and Kamil both work it loose before Kamil shoves his big hard meat inside, pumping it all the way in. The close up angle is fucking hot as you can see his ring pressed against thrusting cock, showing just how stretched it is. Blonde haired Luk gets his turn, piling in his thick cock and we see his big balls slapping before Kamil needs more ass and pushes his in alongside Luk's!! This double penetration is fucking hot and will drain your balls again and again.

Scene 3 •

A definite must-see for (a) anyone who loves biker-guys in their leathers, or (b) those who like to see two cocks being thrust into one hungry ass-hole, or (c) fans of the muscular sex-god that is Ennio Guardi, or (d) any of you out there who think seeing a hot young twink being spit-roasted and thoroughly worked over by his mates is tantamount to a trip to paradise! Given that pretty much every gay man alive fits into at least one of those four categories, you can probably conclude that this is one steaming scene that’s gonna appeal to just about everybody! Young Mike Cage certainly puts on the performance of a lifetime as the cheap meat that just lives to be fucked; whilst the factory backdrop just adds to the rough and tumble nature of the sordid encounter. No doubt about it, this is one fuckin’ hell of a threesome – the climax naturally being the sight of Guardi’s thick, uncut shaft being joined by Alex Granger’s knob-end in Cage’s crack! That said, the sight of Guardi’s face being splattered by the contents of Cage’s balls serves as an equally very memorable conclusion

Duration: 1:31:50
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps

Download  Double Trouble - Disc 1

kamenb

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 07:27:35 PM »
The Sub, Scene 5 - Angel Rock & Logan Vaughn

Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Angel Rock & Logan Vaughn
Genres: Fetish

Mr. Rock proves he’s no Angel when he finds Logan Vaughn shackled to a barber chair wearing a leather harness and latex jock with his cock hanging out. Rock spits on Vaughn, smacks his dick around, and tortures his nipples, showing the helpless Vaughn no mercy. It doesn’t take long for Angel to unchain Logan’s ankles so he can throw his legs in the air and bury his tongue deep in Logan’s juicy bubble-butt. Logan enjoys the ass-eating then gets on all fours and opens his hole to Angel’s huge Latino cock. The dominant Angel pounds the hell out of Logan’s ass then pulls out and orders him to suck his dick. Logan hungrily bobs his head up and down on Angel’s uncut monster until Angel turns him around and mounts him like a sex-crazed animal. Angel yanks his own cock and blows all over the submissive bottom’s back then orders Logan to shoot his load on his boot and lick it clean.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 684.2 MB
Download The Sub, Scene 5 - Angel Rock & Logan Vaughn

kamenb

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 07:14:03 PM »
Ty & Austin (Part2)

Cast: Ty & Austin
Genres: Andrew Stark, Muscle, Hunks, Socks, Shower, Kissing, Oral, Masturbation, Jerking Off, Anal, Condom, Cumshots

This is where the big test comes! It’s been almost half a year since Austin has been with a guy, and Ty’s dick is long and thick. But Austin doesn’t back down from anything, and he wasn’t about to here! He sits down on Ty’s cock, and we see Ty’s dick slide deeper and deeper in to his hole. Grunting and groaning as Ty’s dick works its way in to his ass, Austin takes it like a champ! Soon, his grunts and groans are interrupted by his begging, “Harder!” as he’s not only managed to take Ty’s dick in his hole, but is totally loving every single bit of it!
 We know Ty is a total horn dog, and so you can only imagine just how in to it he’s getting the more Austin makes it obvious just how great he’s feeling and how much he loves having Ty’s dick in him. Every groan and grunt, moan and whimper from Austin just turns Ty on more and more, so when Austin ends up face down on the bed with that incredible ass staring up at Ty as Ty pumps his dick in and out of it, Ty can’t help but start to fuck harder and faster, getting every reaction he can out of Austin.
 They keep fucking all over the bed, eventually working themselves back in to the position they’d started in, with Austin riding Ty’s dick as it drives in and out of his hole. They’re not in this position long before Austin’s moans get louder and louder and the inevitable happens – he blasts a huge load all over Ty’s chest! Getting sprayed in Austin’s cum is all Ty can take, and after a few more fast paced pumps of Austin’s hole, he pulls his dick out to shoot his own load all over his chest!

Duration: 18:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1503kbps

File size: 218.4 MB
Download Ty & Austin (Part2)

Ty & Austin (Part1)

Cast: Ty & Austin
Genres: Andrew Stark, Muscle, Hunks, Socks, Shower, Kissing, Oral, Masturbation, Jerking Off, Anal, Condom, Cumshots

No doubt, Austin’s return should make plenty of you happy! We know Austin’s a busy guy – heck, it took him ages to finally get the free time to come out and shoot with us after we’d first made contact with him. But, once he did finally come out, he blew people away and made quite a splash and the wait was well worth it. That’s the case here, as well! It may have been awhile since we last saw him, but he’s looking as good as ever and the wait has been more than worth it!
 He’s jumping right back in to things with both feet, also! Though Austin hasn’t done anything with CF (or anything with guys, for that matter) since he was last out here, he’s paired up with Ty, here… and bottoming! We all know Ty has himself quite the nice sized dick, so Austin was in for some pretty intense action when things kicked off. We also know, though, that Austin is a trooper. He doesn’t hold back with anything he does, so I had no worries about his being able to take on Ty’s cock despite his long absence and no worries about this being a hot pairing!
 Sure enough, as things get started the guys waste no time making out heavily and going after one another. They feed off one another’s energy, tongues and lips going at it as the clothes gradually come off. Ty goes down on Austin first, eagerly sucking his dick and working it with his tongue. He has Austin hard in no time, and soon Austin flips Ty on to his back to return the favor and take Ty’s dick between his lips. Jerking the shaft with his hand while working over the head of Ty’s cock with his lips and tongue, Austin has Ty moaning and writhing around on the bed.
 By the time this first part of the video finishes, Ty’s cock is rock hard and he’s desperate to get it in to Austin’s ass – which is precisely what happens in the second part of this vid (along with some post-sex bonus footage)!

Duration: 13:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1510kbps

File size: 152.1 MB
Download Ty & Austin (Part1)

kamenb

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 07:22:03 PM »
Brayden & Zeb

Cast: Brayden & Zeb
Genres: Bareback, Toys, Creampie, Hunks, Anal Sex, Blowjobs, Kissing, Muscles, Cum Shots

Brayden's admitted he quite enjoys getting his ass played with, and he's among the many CF studs who've discovered their hole is quite the erogenous zone for them. Zeb takes full advantage of that fact here, having his way with Brayden and his hole in what is an extremely naughty CF Select video!

With his hole totally exposed, Brayden finds his ass filled with a dildo, as well as Zeb's big dick. Zeb even takes that dildo back and forth between Brayden's hole and mouth, making sure Brayden's spit lubes it up well.

If you wanna see CF studs getting dirty, this video is for you!

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 823.9 MB
Download Brayden & Zeb

Russell

Cast: Russell
Genres: Muscle, Hunks, Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off, Cumshots

The latest solo scene from Sean Cody with Russell. young and beautiful, slim and sexy. guy will do whatever you were pleased.

Duration: 14:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2636kbps

File size: 295.1 MB
Download Russell

kamenb

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:01 PM »
Cadence

Cast: Cadence
Genres: anal

oday I'm excited to introduce a brand new recruit Cadence. I met him online while I was sifting through the posts of men seeking women. I responded to his post with a very different proposal to his post and surprised me when he responded with questions. Before long I had him sitting on my bench in my bedroom butt naked and ready to fuck my ass and I caught it all on tape!

Duration: 15:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 995kbps

File size: 134.4 MB
Download Cadence

Brutal Fuck Down

Genres: oral anal big huge uncut tattoo esteban kriss aston

Be witness of a "One-Man-Gangbang", peformed by Machofucker's newcomer Esteban. Agressive monster dick vs. experienced French manpussy, Kriss Aston.
 Let the battle begin...

Duration: 11:49
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1080kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 104.4 MB
Download Brutal Fuck Down

kamenb

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 07:36:01 PM »
Out Of Bounds

Release Year: 1987
Cast:  Chris Williams, Vladimir Correa, Jim Pulver, Steve Ross, J T Denver, Casey Jordan, Brad Richardson, Michael Cummings, Kevin Williams
Genres: Solo, Duet, Group Sex, Orgy; Masturbation, Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Pre-condom, Cumshots, Deep throat, 69, Kissing, Tea Bags, Fetish, Spanking, Sex Toys, Big Cocks, Blonds, Brunette...

Stepping over the line for some hard ass-packing and incredible cocksucking with some of Falcon's best, taking you just Out Of Bounds. Featuring the wicked blonde Kevin Williams.

Duration: 1:09:42
Video: 720x540, xvid, 1952kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Out Of Bounds

Dads Do Lads

Cast: Romeo Mendez, Enzo Mendez, Jason Parker, Kurt Maddox, Rogerio Matteo, Daniel Prince, Orlando White, Greg Wilson, Zsolt XL
Genres: Twinks, Young Studs, Hunks, Oral, Blowjob, Facials, Cum Eating, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Condom, Big Dick, Cum Shots, Fetish, Fisting, Interratial, European

Given that a man reaches his physical peak in his late teens, is it any wonder that lots of older guys love to partake in a bit of fresh-faced bounty? After all, who wouldn’t want to enjoy the pleasures that only the hardest, freshest dicks can provide? Fortunately for these “dads”, there’s more than enough lads who get off on the flip-side to all this, and who love the maturity that only extra years can give. The result is this fabulous array of inter-generational filth, culminating in one horny daddy getting double-fisted by the cute Mendez twins. Has getting older ever looked so fucking debauched?!

Duration: 1:20:03
Video: 848x480, MP4V, 1998kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Dads Do Lads

kamenb

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »
Nicco Sky & Diego Sans

Cast: Nicco Sky & Diego Sans
Genres: Live Cam,Cam,Anal,Riiming,Oral,Kissing,Hunks,Bareback

Sorry about the file size. I had to convert the file from flv to mp4 and I couldn't decrease the file size the file size for some reason.

Duration: 1:47:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Nicco Sky & Diego Sans

Lance Alexander and Bradley Hudson

Cast: Lance Alexander and Bradley Hudson

NDS Doctor Knows Best Bradley Hudson fucks Lance Alexander. Two beautiful and graceful guy. Doctor heals well, he outgrowths of all your problems and illness.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6624kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Lance Alexander and Bradley Hudson

kamenb

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 07:55:01 PM »
Dawson and Austin Tease Delila

Cast:  Dawson & Austin teasing Delila

Hot bareback scene between Austin and Dawson.  Added bonus of the cameraman getting so turned on he joins in as well.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:11
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 945kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 251.6 MB
Download Dawson and Austin Tease Delila

Cruz & Taurus

Cast: Peep
Genres: CM, Cumshot, Tattoo, Muscle, Hunk

two guys hugging in a room, one of them the camera. it will take all actions. very good porn guys know how to fuck.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2155kbps

File size: 259.2 MB
Download Cruz & Taurus

kamenb

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 08:06:01 PM »
Jason Matthews & Ian Dempsey

Cast: Ian Dempsey, Jason Matthews, anal, condom
Genres: anal, condom

Here is a theory: whenever Jason Matthews in the BSB studios, the sun is always a little bit a brighter. Bet that is something that can be verified, no?  He's sitting on the couch with Ian Dempsey, someone who VERY soon will be able to dictate the sun's temperature (if he doesn't already do that now……LOL).
 Ian is here because his truck, a vehicle made the same year "The Way We Were" had a run as a Billboard Number One song, needs a new transmission. His dad sold him this classic.
 "Your father sold you a lemon," Jason wonders.
 Ian answers affirmative. The cameraman promises to do his best to get Ian cash to fix his wheels.
 There is a brief conversation about singing. Jason does a disservice to "I Believe I Can Fly." As for Ian, he's confused about the lyrics to "Mary Had A Little Lamb." The fleece part throws him off! LOL! This is all fine because no one is expecting either lad to be Cassandra Wilson (her CD "Another Country" is worth adding to your collection).

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1798kbps

File size: 292.3 MB
Download Jason Matthews & Ian Dempsey

Jonny Kingdom & Nathan Dale

Cast: Jonny Kingdom & Nathan Dale
Genres: Muscle, Hunks, Black, Uncut, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Anal, Condom, Cumshots

This is not just an interracial gay porn scene, this is an intense ball sucking, cock worshiping, ass slamming video with two of the hottest guys we have! They're an amazing duo, with rock solid shafts and some intense anal going on as Nathan owns Jonny's ass and makes him cum, then delivers his own wanked out cum shot over Jonny!

Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps

File size: 582.3 MB
Download Jonny Kingdom & Nathan Dale