Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 371318 times)

mistrzuploadu

Worst Blue Balls EVER
« Reply #1200 on: December 18, 2022, 02:47:56 PM »
Worst Blue Balls EVER

Starring: Kelly Rockstone

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Worst Blue Balls EVER
Format: avi
Size: 107.75 MB
Video: DIVX, 00:04:47, 2997 Kbps, 960x536, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Kelly Rockstone wants to give her slave the worst blue balls in ever. She's looking sexy in fishnets and it's lap dance time, HER WAY. She loves to give him rock hard with by grinding her body on him, then whacking him in the balls. Every time he reaches a full erection, she kicks, knees, squeezes, or slaps his balls. She leaves him holding his blue and beaten balls in agony and walks away with a smile.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball stomp, high heels, tease and denial, tease, ballbusting, blue balls.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 107.75 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Young Castratrix Handjob
« Reply #1201 on: December 18, 2022, 03:57:54 PM »
Young Castratrix Handjob

Starring: Roxanne Rae

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Young Castratrix Handjob
Format: mp4
Size: 112.58 MB
Video: mp4v-20, 00:04:51, 3111 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's the end of a long weekend for Lance. He has been brought to the edge of cumming over and over by his high school crush, only to get denied and kicked in the balls. Roxanne was hoping to make him beg her to castrate him, but that would be hard since she crammed her dirty panties in his mouth and he can't really talk...

She is ready to take his balls, and she is going to be sweet and let him cum on last time. She lubes up his cock and strokes his throbbing shaft. He is trying to hold out and keep his balls just a little longer, but she is so seductive that he has no choice. Roxanne giggles when she milks his last load ever all over his stomach, then leaves him to get a ...

CASTRATION TALK, HANDJOB, FISHNETS, ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT, HEELS, TEASING, HUMILIATION

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: GELDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, LEOTARD FETISH, CBT.
Keywords: castration, castratrix, castrated, castrating, castrate, last orgasm, blue balls, fishnets handjob, young handjob, teen handjob, roxanne rae, lance hart, panties gag.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 112.58 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Rachel DD Sexy Sailor Costume Ballbusting
« Reply #1202 on: December 18, 2022, 05:01:29 PM »
Rachel DD Sexy Sailor Costume Ballbusting

Starring: Rachel DD

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Rachel DD Sexy Sailor Costume Ballbusting
Size: 312.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:40, 4989 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 35 Kbps, 22 Khz

Rachel DD is wearing a sexy Sailor Halloween costume with shiny pantyhose and high heels. She is going out to a party, but first she has to stop by her boyfriends house to break up with him. She wants to tell him that he never pleased her sexually, and she is going to get some real dick tonight.

When her boyfriend is heart broken and disturbed, she makes him beg her to stay, and wants to know just how cruel she can be... She puts one of her high heels on his balls and her makes him suck on her other high heel like its a cock. He is humiliated but does it, for fear of his nuts and to try to get her to stay. After he worships her heel, she kicks off her shoe and makes him suck on her whole nylon covered foot, then stomps his balls anyway...

She grinds against him, reminding him of what he cannot have, kicks him hard in the nuts to drop him to his knees, and rubs her pussy in his face. Then kicks him more while he is on his knees, and even stands him up for a few hard kicks before she leaves. So cruel, so hot.

BALLBUSTING, NYLONS, SHINY PANTYHOSE, SEXY COSTUME, CLEAVAGE, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SUCKING

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: rachel dd, rachel dd ballbusting, lance hart, rachel dd foot worship, rachel dd pantyhose, halloween costume, sexy ballbusting, big tits ballbusting, big tits cuckolding, girlfriend ballbusting, ballbusting foot worship, sph ballbusting, big tits femdom, pantyhose ballbusting, nylon foot worship.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 312.23 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

CBT, Vacuumed penis and more. 2 dommes one sub
« Reply #1203 on: December 18, 2022, 06:06:41 PM »
CBT, Vacuumed penis and more. 2 dommes one sub

General:
Name: VAR_CBT, Vacuumed penis and more. 2 dommes one sub
Size: 678.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:03, 7055 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This is a real session. 2 Dominatrix and one slave.The slave was tied up to a chair, inmovilized. CBT with a vacuum pump on his penis. Boots worshipping and his balls being squeezed with our boots. Humiliation. Audio in Spanish.

CBT Fantasy, Double Domination
Boot Worship, Brunette Goddess, CBT Fantasy, Chair Tied, FemDom, Foot Domination, Latina Domination, Penis Pump, Thigh High Boots, Vacuuming,

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

mistrzuploadu

Suck Slave Dick
« Reply #1204 on: December 19, 2022, 08:43:42 AM »
Suck Slave Dick

General:
Name: AMG_Suck Slave Dick
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:42, 12004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Suck Slave Dick

~~The famous FinDom, beautiful Princess Breanna came to visit Mean Girl Manor recently! And We LOVED having her help Us abuse Our slaves! She was fuckin awesome. And her FAVORITE is HUMILIATING the SH*TT out of slaves- slaves just like YOU.
And what is THE single most humiliating thing we can make you do? Because honestly, we need to think of something to take your humiliation to another level. We know! We can make you suck ANOTHER SLAVE?ÇÖS DICK! Haha! OMG now THAT is humiliating!! LOL! That?ÇÖs right- we are talking to YOU, loser! Get on your knees. See this cock? It belongs to one of our bigger, muscular slaves- and YOU are going to SUCK IT! We are going to make you suck OTHER SLAVES cocks and we are even going to use it as a TRAINING OPPORTUNITY to make you more PROFITABLE for US! So not only do we get ENTERTAINED watching you do this, but we are going to use it to train you into being a GOOD COCK-SUCKING WHORE for Us! And you know what Our ?Ç£cut?Ç¥ is of course- 100%! We get EVERY DOLLAR you make and you get NOTHING! Just as it should be.
So open up and say ?Ç£ahhh?Ç¥ bitch, and let?ÇÖs get started. Show us that you You are so low, you will suck off other SLAVES for us! Just so we can train you to ?Ç£earn?Ç¥ for Us! LOL

Girls:
Goddess Raven

Category: CUCKOLDING
Keywords: female domination, forced bi, femdom pov, financial domination, cum swallowers.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.08 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Bellas Ballbusting Bitch
« Reply #1205 on: December 19, 2022, 09:46:01 AM »
Bellas Ballbusting Bitch

General:
Name: AMG_Bellas Ballbusting Bitch
Format: wmv
Size: 669.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:38, 5749 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: Extensible, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Bellas Ballbusting Bitch

~~This was the last slave that came to Our recent "slave interview/tryouts". It was MY personal favorite. I could tell how in awe of my beauty it was- I like that. ;) I made it strip for me while i watched and laughed at it then made it literally KNEEL before me and spread its legs so I could comfortably slap its balls over and over and over with my bare foot....
And it HAD to just keep taking it. I don't even know how many times I casually flicked my foot out and slapped its balls. And I kept doing it harder and harder toward the end...but even though he had trouble taking it, he REALLY seemed to be enjoying it no matter how many times I did it! LOL. I think staring up at my beauty helped... ;)
My fave was when I would lean in close and even blow a little kiss at him to distract him...then WHAM! My foot would go flying up into his balls! Haha!! Soo funny.
These aren't the hardest kicks in Our store, but they were still fun to dish out. If you think you can take more, just contact Us about being in a clip yourself, "SLAVE"! ;)

Girls:
Princess Bella

Category: FOOT FETISH
Keywords: ballbusting, brat girls, tease & denial, barefoot, female domination.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 669.49 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Eat From Feet
« Reply #1206 on: December 19, 2022, 10:51:37 AM »
Eat From Feet

General:
Name: AMG_Eat From Feet
Size: 621.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 7989 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Eat From Feet

Come here slave... I got some pie for you! You want to eat? Well you get to eat whipped cream pie from my bare feet! It's got chocolate pudding in it too. Are you getting stuffed...? Well, keep eating, after all this is your one chance to eat directly underfoot. How do you like the pie in the face treatment, slave?

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: WHIPPED CREAM FETISH, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, WET & MESSY.
Keywords: empress, jennifer.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 621.28 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Sensual Ballbusting Team
« Reply #1207 on: December 19, 2022, 11:54:33 AM »
Sensual Ballbusting Team

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Sensual Ballbusting Team
Size: 204.06 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:50, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Soraya and Dolce have thirsty of wild action. They find him lying, and slapping both of them his nuts. They don't care for what he feels, of course, so action goes hotter and hotter. They hold his nuts in a tight grip and take turns slapping them very hard.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , soraya , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , balls , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , dolce

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 204.06 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Your Wife Has a New Girlfriend POV
« Reply #1208 on: December 19, 2022, 11:56:39 AM »
Your Wife Has a New Girlfriend POV

Starring: Goddess Daisy

General:
Name: GFD_Your Wife Has a New Girlfriend POV
Size: 46.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:12, 950 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Daisy might be your wife, but she has quite a few secrets you aren?ÇÖt aware of, including her attraction to women. To humiliate you, she tells you all about the date she just had with a sexy girl and about how she tasted pussy for the very first time. Not only was it yummy, but it tasted much better than your disgusting male filth. Now that she has a new girlfriend, all you?ÇÖll be getting now is her delectable feet, because you?ÇÖre simply not worthy of her precious pussy anymore. She makes you lick her soles clean and suck on her pretty toes, worshipping her feet like you should. Follow her masturbation instructions and maybe she?ÇÖll give you more privileges?Ǫ

Download:

mistrzuploadu

High Boots Destroying Balls
« Reply #1209 on: December 19, 2022, 12:54:43 PM »
High Boots Destroying Balls

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_High Boots Destroying Balls
Size: 210.24 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:02, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Hannah wants to enjoy hard ballbusting again. She comes dressed on a red leather tight corset and matching black leather highheeled boots. She looks dominant and she wishing to kick balls really hard. This time she aims exlusively at busting his balls.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING
Keywords: ballbusting , hannah , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , balls , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 210.24 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Merciless CBT
« Reply #1210 on: December 19, 2022, 02:02:40 PM »
Merciless CBT

General:
Name: BBPLEAS_Merciless CBT
Size: 290.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:42, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Soraya wears a hot nightgown and a pair of high heeled black sandals for this brand new CBT feature. See her place her slave's cock and balls on the stairs of the dungeon to step on and trample them with anger, making the poor guy moan out loud. Soraya is pure evil.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT
Keywords: ballbusting , soraya , kicking , ballkicking , pain , no-mercy , no mercy , trampling , cbt , crushing , barefeet , nuts , ballbuster , balls

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 290.67 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

He Lost at Poker, Now He's Her Bitch
« Reply #1211 on: December 19, 2022, 03:07:07 PM »

General:
Name: CSFEM_He Lost at Poker, Now He's Her Bitch
Size: 114.61 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:12, 3000 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Teddy lost a poker game to Jasmine. The bet was that if he lost... he would have to be her bitch and do whatever she wanted. She straddles him on the bed and proceeds to sensually and harshly face-crush him with her gorgeous, muscular ass and tasty pussy.

Teddy is completely at her mercy and doesn't stand a chance against her strength.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: jasmine , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , teddy , stockings , smothering , denim , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , jeans , exercise

Download:

mistrzuploadu

The Best Spit Catcher Gets My Breast Milk
« Reply #1212 on: December 19, 2022, 04:13:45 PM »

General:
Name: CSFEM_The Best Spit Catcher Gets My Breast Milk
Size: 112.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:07, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Princess Renee decided she wants to play a game. While standing full weight on her slaves, she announces that she is going to spit on her slaves. The slave who does the best job of catching her spit in his mouth and swallowing it, will get rewarded.

What's the reward? He gets to suckle on Princess Renee's breasts and get her very special breast milk. Such lucky slaves to have such an opportunity with the beautiful Princess Renee.

Mistress:
Renee, Princess

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING , SPIT FETISH , TRAMPLING , FEMALE DOMINATION , HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: princess renee , hawaiian , cuban , breast feeding , breast milk , lactating , step-mother's milk

Download:

mistrzuploadu

A New Religious Worship
« Reply #1213 on: December 19, 2022, 05:23:17 PM »
A New Religious Worship

General:
Name: CSFEM_A New Religious Worship
Size: 139.89 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:22, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

A New Religious Worship
Sister Jasmine has gone to see Bishop Samuel about her new idea to make Sunday mass more interesting. She explains that too many people are losing interest in going to church and if the church wants more attendance, they need to make mass more exciting. She asks Bishop Samuel if he wants to see her idea for a new form of worship. Naturally he is interested, so Sister Jasmine calls in faatther Joseph to use his face for the demo.

She proceeds to sit on his face ass-crushing him and abusing him. "Welcome to your new religion," she exclaims. "You will eat sacrament from my anal alter everyday." she demands. "This is your new form of worship." The action is hot and heavy as Sister Jasmine rides faatther Joseph's face to oblivion. But what will Bishop Samuel's reaction be?

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , asian , face riding , domination , smothering , female domination , mistress jasmine , pussy worship , nun , ass worship , face sitting , office , religion

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Ass up and Shut the Fuck Up
« Reply #1214 on: December 20, 2022, 09:36:43 AM »
Ass up and Shut the Fuck Up

Starring: Mistress Nataly

General:
Name: FEMINS_Ass up and Shut the Fuck Up
Size: 221.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:15, 4066 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The slave on his fours in this clip starts to tremble as soon as he hears the loud noise of Mistress Nataly's heels against the dungeon floor. Armed with her favourite paddle, the one for the true special occasions, Nataly his servant's buttocks non-stop until they both turn red.

Category: SPANKING F/M
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress nataly, spanking, paddle, high heels, boots, latex, skirt, ass, butt, , slave training.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.25 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Trying Out her New Vibrator
« Reply #1215 on: December 20, 2022, 10:38:36 AM »
Trying Out her New Vibrator

Starring: Mistress Marta

General:
Name: FEMINS_Trying Out her New Vibrator
Size: 554.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:04, 8400 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dressed in sexy lingerie and stockings, Mistress Marta wears a pair of green velvet gloves for this hot piece of action for all you tease and denial fans. She wanks her slave acting all sluttish while at it and finally her slave delivers moaning with lust.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV, MASTURBATION, MADE TO CUM, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: femdom, female domination, mistress marta, masturbation, handjob, cumshot, lingerie, velvet, gloves, orgasm, wank, slave, tease and denial.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 554.18 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Marital Conditions POV
« Reply #1216 on: December 20, 2022, 11:45:57 AM »
Marital Conditions POV

Starring: Goddess Jessica

General:
Name: GFD_Marital Conditions POV
Size: 53.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 1112 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

You?ÇÖve been married to Jessica for a few years. She knows that you?ÇÖre a good provider, you make good money and she will never have to worry about thing like that. But, you were never sure you were pleasing her sexually. You came home from work and she tells you that you?ÇÖve never pleased her and she has found someone who can. She isn?ÇÖt going to divorce you though. You?ÇÖre financial stability is too important. However, she is going to put you in chastity and make you watch her with her new well endowed lover while you worship her feet.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 05:57:41 PM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Interview the Bosses Daughter
« Reply #1217 on: December 20, 2022, 12:54:30 PM »
Interview the Bosses Daughter

Starring: Goddess Vanessa Cage

General:
Name: GFD_Interview the Bosses Daughter
Size: 549.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:32, 7985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Vanessa father is going to be traveling for business for the summer but he wants his daughter to work at his firm for the summer to get some real world experience. Vanessa had other plans for the summer. She shows up to the interview with her father?ÇÖs operations manager anyway. It didn?ÇÖt take her long to see how she could manipulate him. By the time the interview is over, she has him right where she wants him. Her father will think she has been there every day and the operations manager, Mr. Thomas is going to make sure of it.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

Monthly Allowance
« Reply #1218 on: December 20, 2022, 01:55:50 PM »
Monthly Allowance

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: GFD_Monthly Allowance
Size: 104.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 1406 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps

Jamie met this guy on one of the sugar daddy websites and has seen him a few times but she wasn?ÇÖt getting everything she wanted from him. So this time she devised a plan to get some dirt on him. She ?Ç£Accidentally?Ç¥ spilled wine on his pants and graciously offers to take his pants so that she can treat them right away. She finds several hundred dollars, credit cards and his wedding ring. Now she has the leverage the needs to get more out of him. She puts everything in a safe place and joins him back in the bedroom. She knows he has a foot fetish so she rubs her perfect heels on up and down his leg. She notices how hard his cock is getting as he removes her shoes. She has him right where she wants him. He is getting uncontrollably excited as she strokes his cock with her bare soles. Just before he cums she stops and tells him what she found. She suggests that she might tell, ?Ç£the Mrs?Ç¥ if he doesn?ÇÖt pay her a monthly allowance. She?ÇÖs going to keep the cash and credit cards as insurance. But, if he has any chance of ejaculation tonight, he must agree to a healthy monthly allowance.

Download:

mistrzuploadu

My Little Toes
« Reply #1219 on: December 20, 2022, 03:03:15 PM »
My Little Toes

Starring: Amanda Tate

General:
Name: MAS_My Little Toes
Size: 311.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:45, 7386 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

While Amanda occupies herself with her various business emails and the like, her slave lies underneath the table and does what he does best, namely licking her feet. Like a good subservient pet hit sits there quietly and adores her, taking care not to disturb her while she goes about her business. Good boy.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download: