Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 361416 times)

xscanner

Lucy Khan - Muscle Step-Mommy takes your manhood - Pegging
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2020, 08:10:05 AM »
Lucy Khan - Muscle Step-Mommy takes your manhood - Pegging

I've already sat on this dumb dumb's face, objectified his ass, made him fuck his own manhole, and now it's time to take away any dignity he has left. That's right, I'm going to fuck him like the little bitch he is, and make him call Me "step-mommy" as I thrust My thick cock into his little boy booty. That's right, I'm gonna fuck him so good that he's going to regress to an earlier time and do everything that his new "Muscle Step-Mommy" tell him to do. No more free will for him! Look at the control I exert over this muscle bound bimbo as I hoist his legs in the air while pumping his boy hole and controlling his dick. He knows that the better he takes it, the more pleasure he gets, so you know he's going to open wide for his Step-Mommy Dearest. Watch as I drill his hole into the couch and into the floor, inverting his cock over his face so he gets to enjoy a nice protein sperm shake once I finally allow him to climax. This hot fitness Step-Mommy scene ends with a bonus g0lden shower strip down scene that is male objectification at its finest.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lucy Khan, Mommy Domme, Asian, Mistress Lucy, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Lucy_Khan_-_Muscle_Step-Mommy_takes_your_manhood.mp4
File Size: 1.47 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 16.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Lucy_Khan_-_Muscle_Step-Mommy_takes_your_manhood.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Youko, Mistress Patricia - Double mistress play wi...
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2020, 11:10:05 AM »
Mistress Youko, Mistress Patricia - Double mistress play with the anal slut 2 - Anal Fisting

Double mistress play with the anal slut 2 (Mistress Youko & Mistress Patricia)

Mistress Youko and Mistress Patricia teamed up for a double domme session. In this clip, We will use Our 20-inch long cocks to pound Our toy's ass. We will push Our long cock so deep inside him and fuck him nice and hard. See how We use Our long cocks to bang Our toy. You'll wish that was you on the sling.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Youko, Mistress Patricia, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Anal Fingering, Deep Penetration, Anal Fisting, Fists

File name:Mistress_Youko__Mistress_Patricia_-_Double_mistress_play_with_the_anal_slut_2.mp4
File Size: 2.78 GB
Duration: 00:24:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Youko__Mistress_Patricia_-_Double_mistress_play_with_the_anal_slut_2.mp4

xscanner

Phantoms Ballbusting Pleasures - JOI Ballbusting cock hero ...
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2020, 02:10:07 PM »
Phantoms Ballbusting Pleasures - JOI Ballbusting cock hero round 2 - CBT

A fun follow along cock hero, Follow along solo or with a partner and stroke the meat to the sound of the beat. Each round includes a type of ballbusting (squeeze, slap etc..).

I play a cock hero game with my pet, the rules are simple. He can't cum until the end of the video, each round will conclude with ballbusting. If he fails and cums early, his orgasm will be ruined with post orgasm torture along with displeasing me. I encourage everyone to follow along and see how long you can last ????

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Ball Abuse, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, JOI Games, Amateur, Masturbation Games, Post Cum Torture

File name:Phantoms_Ballbusting_Pleasures_-_JOI_Ballbusting_cock_hero_round_2.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:08:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 18.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Phantoms_Ballbusting_Pleasures_-_JOI_Ballbusting_cock_hero_round_2.mp4

xscanner

Sado-Ladies - 2 Pupils Spanked Hard - Nemesis, Cloe - Femdo...
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
Sado-Ladies - 2 Pupils Spanked Hard - Nemesis, Cloe - Femdom Spanking

Time for another role play clip with Mistress Nemesis and Mistress Cloe. 2 Pupils did fight against in the pause in the school and they are ordered to come to the teacheresses still in a very aggressive mood. This behaviour has to be dished out.

So they are ordered to take their trousers down bending over the laps of the teacheress and get a merciless and hard spanking on their bare butts. First the ladies just using their hands but soon Mistress Nemesis using a strap and Mistress Cloe a summer shoe. And oh - what a wonder - the pupils get more quite and quite and whenever one of them still does some lousy words they even get harder and harder strokes. In the end they are quite and their asses are bright red!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Nemesis, Mistress Cloe, Cloe, Nemesis, Mistress, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, High Heels, White Blouse

File name:2PupilsSpankedHard.wmv
File Size: 135 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:49
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3099 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

2PupilsSpankedHard.wmv

xscanner

Severe Sex Films - Real Estate Cuckold - Part 2
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2020, 08:10:06 PM »
Severe Sex Films - Real Estate Cuckold - Part 2

It's one thing to know your wife is cheating on you, but a whole other deal when you have to lie on the floor right below your wife's pussy in reverse cowgirl position, getting reamed by someone else's huge cock. But that is Jimmy's lot in life cause his real estate agent wife Veruca and her strip club owner client Jason are not gonna stop fucking any time soon. Finally, Jason delivers a huge load - right on Jimmy's chest, and Veruca makes her hapless husband lick it up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Severe Sex Films, Cuckolding, Veruca James, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, BBC, Big Black Cock

File name:101139_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.70 GB
Duration: 00:24:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101139_shoot_high.mp4

xscanner

The Adventures Of Kevin - Orsi B - Mixed Wrestling Dominati...
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
The Adventures Of Kevin - Orsi B - Mixed Wrestling Domination - Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Orsi B, Mixed Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Wrestling, Smothering, Smother

File name:The_Adventures_Of_Kevin_-_Orsi_B_-_Mixed_Wrestling_Domination.mp4
File Size: 668 MB
Duration: 00:11:00
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 8346 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Adventures_Of_Kevin_-_Orsi_B_-_Mixed_Wrestling_Domination.mp4

xscanner

The Real Queendom - 100 Degree Ass - Goddess Sydney - Face ...
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
The Real Queendom - 100 Degree Ass - Goddess Sydney - Face Sitting

Its been a long, hot, sweaty day for the beautiful Goddess AstroDomina. She has just arrived home and wants to sit and relax, but its just too hot to get comfortable, even on her favorite human seat! Of course she keeps her slave zipped up in a very hot rest sack at all times, especially while she has her lovely ass planted on his face! "I know its hot! You're gonna be smelling my sweaty, salty ass!" she says after stripping off her overalls and planting her panty clad ass on the slave's face! Her luscious cheeks swallow up his face, but AstroDomina makes sure to wiggle her ass and get the slave's face as deep as possible. "Smell that!" she orders her slave. "Its so gross slave! Salty ass sniffing!" Astro loves rubbing her sweaty ass all over her slave's face and doesn't let up!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Goddess Sydney, AstroDomina, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_100_Degree_Ass.mp4
File Size: 132 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 2369 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_100_Degree_Ass.mp4

xscanner

Ass Worship 4K - Made To Worship Lily's Ass - Female Domina...
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2020, 05:10:06 AM »
Ass Worship 4K - Made To Worship Lily's Ass - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Worship, Lily, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Ass_Worship_4K_-_Made_To_Worship_Lily_s_Ass.mp4
File Size: 462 MB
Duration: 00:05:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ass_Worship_4K_-_Made_To_Worship_Lily_s_Ass.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Chanel, Miss Lori - Abused By Two Goddesses - Femal...
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2020, 08:10:05 AM »
Goddess Chanel, Miss Lori - Abused By Two Goddesses - Female Domination

Me and Miss Lori abuse our enchained slave. We slap him for around 15 minutes until his face is red. After that we use his mouth as an ashtray and burn his body with our cigarettes. At the end we even destroyed his nipples. He screams in pain the whole time but we had our fun. 25 minutes of pure torturing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Chanel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Corporal Punishment, Human Ashtray, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Goddess_Chanel__Miss_Lori_-_Abused_By_Two_Goddesses.mp4
File Size: 491 MB
Duration: 00:25:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2554 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Chanel__Miss_Lori_-_Abused_By_Two_Goddesses.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Jewel - Tabletop Smother - Facesitting
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2020, 11:10:05 AM »
Goddess Jewel - Tabletop Smother - Facesitting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Jewel, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Sit

File name:Goddess_Jewel_-_Tabletop_Smother.mp4
File Size: 866 MB
Duration: 00:06:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Jewel_-_Tabletop_Smother.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Ezada Sinn - A Regular Day In My Chattel Sit's Lif...
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - A Regular Day In My Chattel Sit's Life (1080 HD)

I've been training chattel sit for over three years now, both long distance and in person. he has recently given up everything of his former life to move into the House of Sinn, all in order to serve me 24/7/365. Like his permanent steel collar and chastity, sit no longer has any freedom in his life. he must obey completely and worship Me as his only Goddess. I enjoy using corporal punishment to train and modify his behavior, molding him to My liking. he now understands that his service has no relation to his kinky fantasies. Even his releases - all ruined orgasms, of course - serve only to make sure that there is no sexual arousal that will make him enjoy the pain. As always, it's all about My pleasure only.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Pissing, Piss, Pee, Peeing, Golden Shower, Yellow Rain, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_A_Regular_Day_In_My_Chattel_Sit_s_Life__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 431 MB
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3531 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_A_Regular_Day_In_My_Chattel_Sit_s_Life__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

PureCFNM - Candy Banks, Effie Diaz, Roxee Couture - Continu...
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
PureCFNM - Candy Banks, Effie Diaz, Roxee Couture - Continuous Milking - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Candy Banks, Effie Diaz, Roxee Couture, PureCFNM, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:PureCFNM_-_Candy_Banks__Effie_Diaz__Roxee_Couture_-_Continuous_Milking.mp4
File Size: 328 MB
Duration: 00:05:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM_-_Candy_Banks__Effie_Diaz__Roxee_Couture_-_Continuous_Milking.mp4

xscanner

PureCFNM - Honour May, Mandy Foxx, Roxy Roxanne - Valentine...
« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2020, 08:10:06 PM »
PureCFNM - Honour May, Mandy Foxx, Roxy Roxanne - Valentines Surprise - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PureCFNM, Honour May, Mandy Foxx, Roxy Roxanne, Blowjob, Handjob, Triple Domination

File name:PureCFNM_-_Honour_May__Mandy_Foxx__Roxy_Roxanne_-_Valentines_Surprise.mp4
File Size: 632 MB
Duration: 00:10:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM_-_Honour_May__Mandy_Foxx__Roxy_Roxanne_-_Valentines_Surprise.mp4

xscanner

The Real Queendom - Mistress An Li HOM Smother
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
The Real Queendom - Mistress An Li HOM Smother

The slave's arms tied behind a swivel chair, the Mistress cruel and merciless as she uses her soft, sexy hands to suffocate the pathetic slave. She walks around at first, spinning the slave in circles while keeping her hands clamped over his mouth and nose. She sits on his lap and looks down at him while smothering him. Its not enough though so she grabs the duct tape and makes sure his mouth is completely taped shut! Now he can only breathe through his nose and only when she allows. She holds him tight and looks right into his eyes as he suffocates, screaming with his eyes for air, but he knows better than to try to really scream. She pushes his head back, painfully bending his neck while keeping him completely smothered.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress An Li, An Li, Mistress, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Smothering, Smother, Asian, Hand Fetish

File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_Mistress_An_Li_HOM_Smother.mp4
File Size: 121 MB
Duration: 00:11:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1272 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_Mistress_An_Li_HOM_Smother.mp4

xscanner

The Real Queendom - Settle In For A Boss Fight - Face Sitting
« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
The Real Queendom - Settle In For A Boss Fight - Face Sitting

This clip is simple. Goddess Holly has a big, magnificent bubble butt, a slave that is completely restrained, and a new game she wants to try out while sitting on Her slave's face! Holly plants her butt on the slave's face and never let's up. The slave's nose falls perfectly between her cheeks as she makes a perfect seal for smothering. Her slave tries to last as long as he can without air, but always ends up squirming and fighting for his life beneath her! Holly shifts and moves her body to match the slave's struggles and keep the seal over his face before eventually lifting up to give Her slave a breath. Finally Holly makes it to the end of her level, but the smothering isn't over for her slave. "Ok, settle in for the boss fight" Holly says with a smile as she lowers her ass back on the slave's face and makes herself comfortable for the long boss fight.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Holly, Holly, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Bubble Butt, Ass Smotheting, Smother, Gamer Girl, Bound Slave

File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_Settle_In_For_A_Boss_Fight.mp4
File Size: 108 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1297 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_Settle_In_For_A_Boss_Fight.mp4

xscanner

The Real Queendom - Smothered Under Starry - Face Sitting
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2020, 05:10:05 AM »
The Real Queendom - Smothered Under Starry - Face Sitting

"So you want to try extreme smothering?" Mistress Starry asks her slave. The slave is zipped up tight in the rest sack and completely at the mercy of Miss Starry and her 42 inch ass! "Let's see how you handle this," Starry says as she sits down full weight on his face. "Be careful what you ask for," she says before butt dropping on his face for another long smother. She laughs at how red his face gets when she can see it. Most of the time the slave's face is completely buried under her big, sexy butt! When she turns around for reverse sitting you can see the slave's face get swallowed up between her cheeks. No matter which way he tries to turn his head all he finds is ass everywhere! "I love this game because I choose when you get to breathe!" Starry laughs while the slave starts to squirm and beg for air beneath her. The slave asked for an extreme smother session and that's exactly what he's going to get! Trapped int he rest sack there's no escaping and Miss Starry doesn't play to let him go anytime soon. "I'll come back and deal with you later," she say, leaving her slave breathless and waiting to be smothered again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Starry, Starry, Mistress, Human Furniture, The Real Queendom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_Smothered_Under_Starry.mp4
File Size: 94.0 MB
Duration: 00:08:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1285 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_Smothered_Under_Starry.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Beta Boy Destroyer - Mistress Damaz...
« Reply #136 on: October 10, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Beta Boy Destroyer - Mistress Damazonia - CBT

Amazon Mistress Damazonia towers over her little man of a slave putting fear into his eyes as she is wearing her favorite pair of ballbusting boots. When she puts on those leather boots then you know she means business and wants to destroy a man's balls today. Mistress Damazonia pulls her puny slave out of his cage and unleashes on his balls by kicking, kneeing and punching them into oblivion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Damazonia, Amazon, Damazonia, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Femdom Empire, Boots, High Heels, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Brunette, CBT, Humiliation, Degradation, Tattooed

File name:DamazoniaBallbusting.mp4
File Size: 850 MB
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DamazoniaBallbusting.mp4

xscanner

AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh -...
« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2020, 11:10:04 AM »
AmazonMania - Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh - Classy Murder - Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lethal Veronica, Rita Sargo, Kasie Cavanagh, Triple Domination, AmazonMania, Triple Domination, Scissor, Scissored, Scissoring, Scissorhold

File name:AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Classy_Murder.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3069 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AmazonMania_-_Lethal_Veronica__Rita_Sargo__Kasie_Cavanagh_-_Classy_Murder.mp4

xscanner

ClubStiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Simple Task For Simple Slav...
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2020, 02:10:05 PM »
ClubStiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Simple Task For Simple Slaves - Caning

Lady Bellatrix relaxes on her easy chair on a bright sunny day, as she talks about the struggle to find adequate slaves to keep her mansion pristine. "You don't need much mental power to clean, but it's a struggle nonetheless," she says, as she snaps her fingers to summon her latest bitch. He crawls in naked, wearing only a maid's cap and carrying a duster in his mouth. She points out the dusty TV stand and immediately puts him to work. He gets busy, using the duster held in his mouth, while Bellatrix looks over his shoulder. "This should be dusted at least twice a day," she tells him, and adds that if he proves worthy, she'll let him keep the cap for his exclusive use.

She says she finds the TV to be a little on the small side and gives him 48 hours to buy her a bigger one. The slave is clearly nervous and tries to please the demanding Bellatrix, so he's horrified when she finds a bit of dust on top of the TV. She sends him to the table where he's told to exchange the duster for the black crop. He fumbles and bumbles and Bellatrix is soon completely annoyed with him. She decides he needs the cane so he's sent to the table to fetch that instead. The slave is ordered to bend over the chair with his ass exposed. "Try to look like a ballerina," Bellatrix says, with a chuckle. She makes him bark as she flogs his ass, and the final stroke makes him jump completely off his feet. Bellatrix leans over him and says to the camera, "These bitches usually fail but I do have fun along the way."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Simple_Task_For_Simple_Slaves.mp4
File Size: 489 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9949 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Lady_Bellatrix_-_Simple_Task_For_Simple_Slaves.mp4

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Akella, Mistress Eleise de La...
« Reply #139 on: October 10, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Akella, Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Thirsty for Spit - Complete Film

Mistress Eleise and Mistress Akella strap the slaveboy to the steel bondage chair, rendering him helpless and very, very wet. Seemingly endless amounts of spit drip from their mouth, directly into his, giving him a rich cocktail of saliva to relish!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gasmask, Mistress Akella, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Femme Fatale Films, Spitting, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gloves, Humiliation, Degradation, Leather, Rebreathe, Smothering

File name:bthirsty_for_spit_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 510 MB
Duration: 00:09:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6983 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bthirsty_for_spit_complete_hd.mp4