Author Topic: Incest Creampies!  (Read 220475 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Re: Incest Creampies!
« Reply #940 on: November 18, 2018, 04:19:38 PM »
Mistaken Identity

Rion comes home to find his sister on the couch. He sits down next to her and turns the TV on. As she feels him there, she starts moving closer to him, and lays on his lap. When she finally mutters sleepily, "Joey, I know I promised I would give you head".. Rion realizes she doesn't know its him and thinks he's her boyfriend. When she reaches over and pulls his dick out, he can't believe she's actually sucking his cock and doesn't know it! Watch now and see if she finds out.

File size: 365MB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:16:07
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/239feac9cc501/Mistaken_Identity.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #941 on: November 18, 2018, 11:15:59 PM »
Dad is Waiting

Mom? Are you ready?? Mom, you?re not even dressed yet. Dad is ready to go, he told me to come up and check on you? Mom, seriously, we don?t have time for that. Dad is right downstairs? I mean it, you really need to hurry up? Alright Mom, but we have to be quiet?.

File size: 816MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:06

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/b1c3f042a5539/Dad_is_Waiting.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #942 on: November 19, 2018, 06:11:01 AM »
MILF Gets Fucked By Her Stepson

File size: 659MB
Duration: 00:25:39

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/786ca489c55e3/Gets_Fucked_By_Her_Stepson.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #943 on: November 19, 2018, 01:07:46 PM »
Mom and Son Share a Creampie

You have gotten home early from school and hear some strange noises coming from your mom?s room. As you look through the cracked open door you see one of your friends on top of your mom, convulsing in orgasm inside her! He stands up and you see your mom pussy soaking wet from all of the cum smeared all over her pussy. Your friend quickly leaves and you watch her playing gently and happily with her wet pussy. She notices you and you enter the room. She tries to explain, describing her need for sex, for cum inside her. It excites you when she tells you that all of your friends fuck her, most of the football team was there, cumming inside her today. This has made your cock start to grow, and you ask her if it?s ok that you like thinking about their cum inside her. ?Of course that?s ok honey! You should never feel bad about liking cum too!?
She spreads open her legs to show you her soaking wet pussy, dipping her fingers inside and spreading her beautiful pussy lips, while rubbing her toes on your shorts against your obvious erection. She then takes out her big soft breasts and guides your had to touch her nipples. She pulls out your cak and begins stroking it, lubing it up with your the wetness from her pussy, and then sucks it clean before offering to bend over and let you enter her. You can?t help but plunge your cock deep inside her and look down at her perfect asshole in complete shock at what is happening. She says we can do this all the time. She flips onto her back and tells you she wants to feel your hot cum shooting inside her and moments later you unload your swollen balls like never before inside the only woman you have ever truly loved! Her face is a picture of joy as you pull out and she feels it drip[ping out of her pussy and across her asshole, you watch your cum travel in beautiful HD from her pussy to the bed???.Mandy Flores

File size: 737Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:36

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/adacbf3e702d0/Mom_and_Son_Share_a_Creampie.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #944 on: November 19, 2018, 08:03:08 PM »
Summer Vacation With Mother

I fucking hate my parents. We drive half way across the country to go to some stupid amusement park that I?m too old for, and then my Dad says he has to leave the second day we?re there. Work emergency. What a fucking joke. He said Mom and I should stay for the rest of the week. I didn?t think it was possible but this trip just got even worse. Mom doesn?t care, she?s just hanging out by the pool having drinks with some new friends she made at the hotel. This is so lame. I want to go home?. pt.2 Alone With Mom ? Son, it?s okay? I didn?t mean to scare you. You don?t have to cum inside me if you don?t want to? Son, I love you. I?m your Mother. I just wanted us to have some fun together. But you don?t have to do anything you don?t want to do. It?s just us now. Dad?s not here. Your friends aren?t here. You don?t have to be afraid. No one has to know about this? Son, we?re all alone?. ***Starring Dava Foxx & a REAL creampie from her son***

File size: 272MB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:21:31

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/09b81240982be/Family_Therapy_Summer_Vacation.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #945 on: November 20, 2018, 02:58:27 AM »
Mother & Son Yoga Practice

File size: 320MB
Duration: 00:24:18
File type; MP4

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/c7df045e90c71/Mother_Son_Yoga_Practice.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #946 on: November 20, 2018, 09:53:21 AM »
Family Therapy

A brother and sister who have fallen on hard times learn the only thing they need is each other?.

File size: 1.31GB
Duration: 00:19:51

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/fdaf22ec61a2a/Rikki_Rumor_Past_Due.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #947 on: November 20, 2018, 04:48:29 PM »
Daughter got stuck in the window

Help me! Someone let me out! OMG dad im so happy its you. I somehow got stuck in the window . Think you can help your little princess with a push? LOL I said a push not a spank. That felt good! Here is an idea. Maybe if you thrust your penis into my vagina I will get unstuck. I think its worth a try papa, dont you?!?

File size: 1.26GB
Duration: 00:46:02

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/ee0249f1a381c/stucked.inthe.window.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #948 on: November 20, 2018, 11:45:14 PM »
Horny wake up from my little sister

File size: 1.01GB
Duration: 00:20:19
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/93c9dd15211b2/Horny_wake_up_for_my_hot_small_Sister.avi

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #949 on: November 21, 2018, 06:41:03 AM »
Nothing Beats Cumming for Mommy

Oh no, it has happened again? Sweetheart, you know that not every girl you date will be willing or able to relieve you each time you get excited. You are a special young man. You are my pride and joy. There are certain things that a mom can and should do to help her son navigate this cruel world. I understand you better than any girl your age ever will. I can handle your problems, no matter how big and intrusive they feel. Honey, you know that mommy has your best interest at heart. I hate to see you suffer. You can always turn to me to offer you comfort in your times of need. When you are aroused, I understand how much you ache for relief. I know that the girls your own age are scared off when they see your trousers tighten and your monster dick swell. They are too young to appreciate how much pleasure you can bring them. They are too inexperienced to be able to offer you the relief you desire. Baby, let mommy take care of you. You know nothing beats cumming for mommy.

You know how easily mommy helps you find release. When you called me, proclaiming how much pain you were in, how much you needed my help to relieve you, I was at work. I could not come home to take care of you in person, but I could offer you my sweet motherly advice; kind words to help solve your problem. We tried it over the phone, but to no avail, the problem just grew bigger. You were in a real conundrum. You felt like you were going to explode, but despite all of the build, you just could not find release. Okay then, maybe it would help if I provided you with a show. Honey, we should webcam. Perhaps if you can see me pleasuring myself, perhaps if you can see and hear how wet you make me, perhaps then you will be able to cum. We can masturbate together. I am in my office my colleagues or boss could walk in on me at any time. But I do not care. You are my . I love you. I would do anything to help you. Still no joy. Oh darling, it pains me to see how much discomfort you are in. You need me. Only mommy can take care of your erection. Only mommy can bring you to climax. Okay sweetheart, there is only one thing for it you must come to my office. I cannot leave work, but, it is bring your to work day, so, it would not look strange you being here. Come to my office baby, but make sure you hide that huge erection. If the girls in my office see it, you will surely scare them out of their minds. I am so glad you are here now, with your mommy. Let me see how big your problem is. Oh my! No wonder you have been so distressed. I have an idea baby. I can take care of you with my mouth and hands. That has always worked in the past. Honey, why are you unable to cum? What can mommy do to help? There is one more thing we could try. Mommy could give you her sweet little pussy. But honey, if mommy lets you fuck her, you will have to cum inside her. Mommy has to stay at work today; she cannot afford to be walking around covered in your seed. She cannot afford for you to make a mess of her office and desk. That is it baby ease yourself into my pussy. Take me. Fuck me as hard as you can. Make mommy cum baby and in return, I will let you explode inside of me.

File size: 1GB
Duration: 00:22:59

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8e6202251e9a5/Nothing_Beats_Cumming_for_Mommy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #950 on: November 21, 2018, 01:36:05 PM »
Redhead Mommy Incident at home

File size: 655MB
Duration: 00:24:52

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/5cb7c8c1a3036/The_Wet_TShirt_Incident.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #951 on: November 21, 2018, 08:31:22 PM »
Niece tempting Uncle with her juicy bootie

Adriana is staying with her Aunt Olivia & Uncle Laz because her parents just got a divorce. But Adriana isn?t dealing with it as well as her Aunt thinks she is. While Aunt Olivia is trying to talk to Adriana, barely out of her sight Adriana is slowly seducing her Uncle. At first Uncle Laz is reluctant, nervously pushing away Adriana?s hand. After all, his wife is right on the other side of the couch, but Adriana is persistent. Once Aunt Olivia leaves to go grocery shopping, all bets are off. Adriana is a sweet young thing with overwhelming sexual cravings which she?s determined her uncle will fulfill. And uncle is no match for her charm? and that juicy booty.

File size: 982MB
Duration: 00:17:33

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/4eb189ebe66e7/Uncle_Fucker_Adriana_Maya.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #952 on: November 22, 2018, 03:26:51 AM »
Make Mommy Pregnant

Sweety it?s no big deal? your step father and I just are a little on edge right now. I?m sorry you overheard our argument. The truth is? we?re trying to get pregnant. I know it?s crazy right? But I?m still young, and having you was the best decision I?ve ever made? and now that your step dad and I have gotten married it only seems right to have another baby. Can you keep a secret though? You know I love him? but I?ve been lying to him about when I?m ovulating? I know it?s wrong but I just can?t bring myself to do it. I love him but I chose him because I knew he would be good to us and love and take care of us?not necessarily because of his genetics. Not like your dad, I know you never met him but he was so handsome and strong. You remind me so much of him. Your perfect body? your full thick hair?I?d want my second baby to be just like you. Son, I know this is a strange thing for a mother to ask? but maybe you could help mommy? Maybe you could help our family? if you made mommy pregnant than everyone could be happy. You?ll get a little sister or brother, your step dad gets a son or daughter?and mommy gets the perfect new baby, just like you. It will be our little secret? just this one time baby? just make mommy pregnant.
Your ovulating mother will do whatever it takes to get pregnant again? but she doesn?t want her new husband?s sperm. She wants her son to fill her up with his young, healthy, perfect cum. She wants you to fertilize her fresh eggs and put a baby in her tummy. It?s so natural? you can smell that she?s ready to be inseminated? you shoot your giant load deep inside your mom?s creamy pussy as she cums on your rock hard dick. It?s your little secret.

File size: 3.2GB
Duration: 00:43:54

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8518b1cc468ea/Make_Mommy_Pregnant.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #953 on: November 22, 2018, 10:22:49 AM »
Am I Good Enough For You?

Oh nothing, just thought we could talk for a minute? We don?t ever really hangout? Not like you did with Meagan? You know I saw her the other day. She told me a few things? No, I?m pretty sure she was serious. Why haven?t we ever done that? Am I not pretty enough for you?.. I just want to get to know my big brother better?.

File size: 264MB
Duration: 00:20:06

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/bea15953f636a/Family_Therapy_Alexis_Deen.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #954 on: November 22, 2018, 05:19:44 PM »
Loves Her Stepfather

Everyone knows that young girls cannot keep their hands off of their stepfathers. That is exactly what happens here, when Lexi Lore starts to have sexual feelings towards her stepfather, Eric John. Lexi lives with the man, so of course, she knows what he likes. She may have even spied on him before. Eric uses his positions of power, and uses the young little vixen so he can be fully pleasured. He gives his stepdaughter his cum, just as she requests.

File size: 483MB
Duration: 00:23:35

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8c976f81bcb34/Lore_Loves_Her_Stepfather.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #955 on: November 23, 2018, 12:15:56 AM »
Brother finally creampie Sister pussy

Your eyes drift down to your sleeping sister. For once in your life, without self-judgement, allow yourself to think of her as simply a woman. Any woman you might meet casually. Your hungry eyes drink in the lovely curves she has swayed and wiggled with for the last few years. Her dark hair is tangled with sleep, falling over her back and shoulders. She?s asleep next to you, comforter lazily draped across her waist. Her tank top is white and from the light outside, you can plainly see her nipples hardened. You let your eyes wander, enjoying this moment. She is simply lovely, and in this moment of stillness you let yourself give in and explore her with your eyes

File size: 795MB
Duration: 00:16:50
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/efd895f9bf848/Brother_fucked_hot_Sister_and_creampie_pussy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #956 on: November 23, 2018, 07:12:52 AM »
Mom Makes It Right

Mother! Father just left and we don?t have much time?. and I really want your pussy fuck. So you have to cum quick! I love how fast you can get hard for me Mother. My Son cock is so amazing. It always feels so good inside my pussy. And I know you love watching my ass bounce all over your hard dick.

File size: 100MB
Duration: 00:15:01

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8006f851721bf/Mom_Makes_It_Right.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #957 on: November 23, 2018, 02:09:29 PM »
Daddy Got Me Pregnant

Dear Diary,
Before my mother passed she told me several times to find my godfather if anything ever happened to her. A few weeks after she passed I had no choice but to seek him out. When I did he welcomed me into his home for the night. We talked a bit and then he showed me to my room.
I couldn?t sleep well since mom passed so late that night I went to my godfathers room to get some comfort. He let me climb in bed with him and we cuddled up tight. Strangely enough his touch began to turn me on and I could tell he was turned on too. Needless to say we wound up having sex in his bed and we both relieved some tension. Unfortunately he came inside me and I?m not on the pill. At least if I did get pregnant we?re not related.

Dear Diary,
The next morning I went for a walk to clear my head and when I got back my godfather was waiting in my room. One thing led to another and we wound up having sex again. This time after he came inside me he made a comment and we both realized I was actually his daughter. We both freaked out a little and I ran off to clean up.
Xo Stefania

Dear Diary,
I left to visit friends for a bit and my period never came, then my boobs got tender so I got a pregnancy test. Sure enough I?m pregnant so I?m going home to tell Daddy in person. Wish Me Luck
Xo Stefania

Dear Diary,
Daddy was totally shocked when I told him the news but he soon settled down and wanted to celebrate. We made love right there in the living room and Daddy really took care of my needs. He made me cum several times before laying me on my back and pounding me until he exploded on my pregnant belly. This is going to be a wild 4 more months.
Xo Stefania

Dear Diary,
The farther along I get the more demanding I?m becoming. Last night I couldn?t sleep so I went in to Daddys room so he could help me. I woke him up and made him fuck me until I came enough to get tired. I know I was a bit bitchy but at least I let Daddy cum in me now, the damage has been done already?.
Xo Stefania

File size; 355MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:29:17

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/f4a7551bf0249/Omg_Youre_My_Daddy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #958 on: November 24, 2018, 04:02:48 AM »
Come closer Mommy

Good morning dear! How are you feeling? Yesterday you come home so drunk. How do you spend your evening ?! I?m glad, now I?m going to work, your breakfast is on the table. See you honey! What? Do you want to tell me something?
Oh honey, we can not now, your dad is still at home. Yes, I want you so? but I need to go to work. Damn, I?m crazy, let?s do it, your dad still asleep, I hope he did not hear us. Fuck your mom?s pussy so good.

File size: 876MB
Duration: 00:14:48

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/7f53526dd1985/Come_closer_mommy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #959 on: November 24, 2018, 10:59:03 AM »
Oiled up, Fucked and Creampied my Daughter

Daddy gave it to me really good after we oiled myself down. For this video we were working with two cameras to give you guys multiple angels so hopefully you all enjoy that.

File size: 366MB
Duration; 00:10:45

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/d808d852cfed9/Oiled_up_Fucked_and_Creampied_my_Daughter.mp4