Author Topic: Latex & Leather & Nylon  (Read 1487176 times)

1 Member and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Andre1

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15104
  • Karma: 1
Re: Latex & Leather & Nylon
« Reply #10220 on: Yesterday at 06:45:47 PM »

Name: Nicole - Sexy nurse in white pantyhose and latex gloves
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:12:24
Size: 372 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a6a5e91147cd1/pantyhose19536.mp4

Andre1

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15104
  • Karma: 1
Re: Latex & Leather & Nylon
« Reply #10221 on: Yesterday at 07:35:56 PM »
Bow down to your female boss' feet! I'm doing my taxes and my tell my office slave that I'm going to use him as a write off for office furniture, since he makes such a good floormat and garbage disposal...and claim him as an dependent since he needs the smell of my stinky feet to survive! I make him massage my smelly, pungent nylons with his face and tell him how people laugh at him because his face always smells like feet all the time. His job title should be "foot sniffing office bitch!"

I send a pic of my foot loser to my coworker Nancy, then call her and say that I'll send my foot bitch over to lick her shoes once I'm done humiliating him! I completely belittle him over the phone while he worships my damp, reeking nylon-clad feet like an idiot! Little dumbass also has to show me his boner and I write "loser" on his stomach for being so pathetic and getting turned on by all this office foot humiliation and the thought of having to lick my coworkers heels. I also tell him that I'm gonna make him cum all over the floor while Nancy watches, then make him lick it up...and how she knows what a pathetic loser he is!!



Name: Goddess Zephy - Office Foot Bitch DREAM JOB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:05:10
Size: 521 Mb


https://k2s.cc/file/b55e19b84553f/pantyhose19542.mp4

Andre1

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15104
  • Karma: 1
Re: Latex & Leather & Nylon
« Reply #10222 on: Yesterday at 07:56:02 PM »
Worshipping his GODDESS in the best PANTYHOSE is an honour and my pantyhose bitch better knows this. He must be extremely careful licking my LOUBOUTIN high heels before he is allowed to touch my delicate, shiny and super sexy NYLONED LEGS with his tongue. Motivation and punishment will come from my flogger. His slave mouth will be opened wide by my NYLON FEET. This slave better make me happy.



Name: Fetish Liza - Under My Nude Pantyhose
Format: mp4
Resolution: 720p
Duration: 00:16:20
Size: 422 Mb


https://k2s.cc/file/9fb412d150d4e/pantyhose19540.mp4