Author Topic: Extreme Snuff Games (Fantasy)  (Read 596273 times)

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - My Daughters Friend
« Reply #2660 on: September 02, 2023, 01:46:55 PM »

Categories: RolePlay Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, PKF Studios

Description: Starring Harmony Wonder

Contains a REAL choke out and full outtake clip at the end of the complete choke out and recovery. Brittany was an annoying girl. My daughters highschool friend-the girls both 18yo seniors, spend so much time together, it's like they were married. Childhood friends, they were hard to separate. But today, my daughter was.somewhere and Brittany was on my couch being a little snobby. A little.She asked me to make her a sandwich. But, HA..I was out of bread..I told her smugly. But then the puppy dog look in her face turned on it's charm and before I knew it I was sitting next to this nubile teenager listening to her young life's problems. Only, that was not really want she wanted. She wanted to fuck with me..an old dad. Well, this "dad" still had great stamina and I could not restrain myself as she grabbed my cock out of my pants, and slid it into her mouth-slurping it as it grew so hard like it was the last giant lollipop. Ok, I let her do this because.it felt so good, and her little teenage body was writhing and bobbing as she gave me so much pleasure. I was divorced, this was not a bad thing-right. She was 18, we were adults. No, no..it was bad, I realized as she was moving to get on top of me. If she mounted my cock it would be no return. So I put a stop too it. Only..something happened. Some sort of rage within me and I choked this young girl until she was still. Oh shit, oh shit what I have done. I was ready to gather her up, stuff her in the truck and dump her a mile or so out of town so she would wake and hope to God she would not remember what happened. Only, she woke right then and there as I was lifting her and that rage came back only this time I did not stop. I found something to wrap around her tiny neck (where did it come from?), and strangled her brutally and with extreme prejudice for a long time. She struggle and bucked, jerked and heaved. She was young, in shape and I was, well, 40 something and not. But I was determined..you could see it in my red face and I pulled and held it tight. The garrote digging sharply into her soft next and after a while, with no air..well, I killed her. I murdered this teenage girl. My daughters bestie. Fuck. And not, I crossed the line.laughing to myself. This is the line apparently.murder. So whatever else I did, did not matter. And that is why, I took my still hard cock out and aggressively fucked this dead girls mouth for a good, long time. Once I finished, I let her flop against the couch...right as my daughter got home. I heard her come in and rushed to meet her before she saw what I did. Shit, how I am going to get out of this mess.

Info:
File Size: 2.43 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:18
Framerate: 60.000 FPS

Download Links:

My Daughters Friend.mp4

My Daughters Friend.part1.rar
My Daughters Friend.part2.rar
My Daughters Friend.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Stabbing Attack
« Reply #2661 on: September 02, 2023, 05:48:32 PM »

Categories: RolePlay Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, PKF Studios

Description: Starring Whitney

If you like bloody stabbings with good momentum, then you should like this. Both girls really got into it. Belly stab, Breast, Chest, and 2 throat slits. Kyrin and Tiffany just were high school BFF's. They just graduated and were rooming together in student housing getting ready for their first year of collage. They were young, in love and life was good. What could go wrong. As the girls were making out on the couch, a man burst in and stabs Kyrin in the back. She falls back and he goes right into Tiffany, stabbing the teen in her belly. Both girl cry in pain. Kyrin falls off the couch and tries to crawl away, blood oozing out of the wound in her back. But the man pulls the knife out of her roommate and is back on her, flipping her over, pulling her up by the hair, then plunging the blade into her bossom. She screams in pain-her face contorts. He lets Kyrin fall back to the ground, the goes back to Tiffany, tormenting her, then gouging the blade across her cheek and Kyrin listens in horror. Then, to Tiffany's own horror, the man stabs her in her right breast-through her bra. She coughs up blood, spasming in pain. He then pulls her by her hair into the middle of the room and drags the knife across her tender neck-blood spurting out. He guides her back against the couch where she soon expires with a wide-eyed stare. Kyrin looks on in horror and pain as the man crouches over her, then against her pleading sinks the blade into the soft flesh of her neck, dragging it across her throat. She gasps, gargles, blood pours out her mouth and then, she slowly dies, with a wide-eyed stare and blank look. The man looks over his kills, then cuts off their clothing. He sits with them, pulling one body up over him like a blanket, playing with them. Then, he turns Tiffany onto the couch, ass facing him and fucks her dead teenage corpse. When he is done, he lets her flop to the ground with a thud and leaves the two girls a bloody dead mess.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Torment, Terror, Fondling, Multi-Stabbing, Body Posing, Body Views, Foot Views, Blood

Info:
File Size: 2.05 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:53

Download Links:

Stabbing Attack.mp4

Stabbing Attack.part1.rar
Stabbing Attack.part2.rar
Stabbing Attack.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Wall Throttle Ryanne
« Reply #2662 on: September 02, 2023, 09:49:41 PM »

Description: Starring Ryanne

World renowned romance novel author Ryanne. Is sitting at home in her Hampton's estate reading a book & listening to classical music. Little does she know there is a bad man on the loose. Jack Daaraper was released from prison early. He was doing life for murder but got released early to make room for a non-violent drug dealer. He has been locked up for 7 long years & wants him some high class pussy. Dead pussy. So he heads to the Hampton's to get him some! And now. Wall Throttle Ryanne.

Info:
File Size: 1.37 GB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:13:28

Download Links:

Wall Throttle Ryanne.mp4

Wall Throttle Ryanne.part1.rar
Wall Throttle Ryanne.part2.rar
Wall Throttle Ryanne.part3.rar

abrvalg

Rid Of Me - Tia Cyrus
« Reply #2663 on: September 03, 2023, 01:51:02 AM »

Categories: Bloody Game, RolePlay Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, Stabbing, PKF Studios

Info:
File Size: 574 MB
Resolution: 768 x 432
Duration: 00:08:47

Download Links:

Rid Of Me - Tia Cyrus.mp4

Rid Of Me - Tia Cyrus.part1.rar
Rid Of Me - Tia Cyrus.part2.rar

abrvalg

StrangleGirl(z) - Roundup
« Reply #2664 on: September 03, 2023, 05:52:57 AM »

Categories: Bloody Game, RolePlay Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, Stabbing, PKF Studios

Info:
File Size: 451 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:05:40

Download Links:

Roundup.mp4

Roundup.rar

abrvalg

They Are Nothing To Me And Interview - Giselle Leon
« Reply #2665 on: September 03, 2023, 09:54:18 AM »

Info:
File Size: 870 MB
Duration: 00:11:34

Download Links:

They Are Nothing To Me And Interview - Giselle Leon.mp4

They Are Nothing To Me And Interview - Giselle Leon.part1.rar
They Are Nothing To Me And Interview - Giselle Leon.part2.rar

abrvalg

Toe Taged Oring
« Reply #2666 on: September 03, 2023, 01:55:59 PM »

Info:
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:22:02

Download Links:

Toe Taged Oring.mp4

Toe Taged Oring.part1.rar
Toe Taged Oring.part2.rar
Toe Taged Oring.part3.rar

abrvalg

Uncle Ted 2 - Zoey Monroe Eric Masterson
« Reply #2667 on: September 03, 2023, 05:57:13 PM »

Info:
File Size: 911 MB
Duration: 00:15:25

Download Links:

Uncle Ted 2 - Zoey Monroe Eric Masterson.mp4

Uncle Ted 2 - Zoey Monroe Eric Masterson.part1.rar
Uncle Ted 2 - Zoey Monroe Eric Masterson.part2.rar

abrvalg

A Killers Wrath
« Reply #2668 on: September 03, 2023, 09:57:31 PM »

Info:
File Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:31:17

Download Links:

A Killers Wrath.mp4

A Killers Wrath.part1.rar
A Killers Wrath.part2.rar
A Killers Wrath.part3.rar

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Courtneys Body
« Reply #2669 on: September 04, 2023, 01:58:16 AM »

Description: This is our first bathtub strangulation and we were happy to finally get one under our belt. Courtney does a great job. Also we have made some changes to our neck snaps and have made our rapes more violent. Also, let us know what you think of our bathtub urination scene! Description: Courtney plays a neighbor in a Los Angeles residential community. Living on the tail end of that community next to Dante affords her an extra layer of privacy. When she is not working, she is sunbathing and Dante always takes advantage of it, coming home from work, hiding and masturbating while watching her play around in the water. This time would be different because he cannot stand to be away from her body again.
He chats with her then makes his way into his home, spies on her then seizes the opportunity to take Courtney down. He sneaks up to her home and watches her undress through the window. He brings his tools along, prying his way into her home hoping to con front her. Once inside, he could hear her moaning as though touching herself. He wondered if he presented himself would she fuck him but he knew the chance was too great that she would scold him. He looked around and found one of her nylon stockings hanging out the drawing.it was destiny!
Dante squirmed his way through the hallway until he came upon the bathroom where the moaning was coming from. There lay Courtney, her long, tanned body submerged under a wall of warm water. She was too busy satisfying her pussy to notice Dante sneaking in and sliding over her, on top of the bathtub. Dante drew the nylon tight in preparation. Courtney never knew what was happening. The cord slipped around her neck and began to tighten and soon Courtney found herself in a fight for her life.
Dante struggled to get the nylon really tight; Courtney tried to fight back, clawing at the cord, trying to life herself out the bathtub, trying to grab and pull away his arms but the water worked against her, causing her to repeatedly lose balance the harder she fought, water splashing everywhere. After seven long minutes of fighting, Courtney was deprived of her life, arms falling and her body releasing its yellow urine in her bath water.
Dante carries her out of the tub and throws her dead body unto the bed. He admires her at first then begins to fondle and kiss her. He spreads her legs to expose her beautiful pussy and licks and kisses it until he is ready to fuck her. Dante slides his cock into her and begins to bang her with a violent passion, her head jerking up and down the bed until he climaxes inside her. Not wanting to make a mistake, Dante seals her death by slowing snapping her neck in several places the bones crackling. He rolls the head around to makes sure the breaks are clean then rolls her over onto her stomach to play with her large soft ass. No longer of use to him, Dante grabs his clothes and leaves, trying to decide what to do with her body before neighbors are alerted to her absence.

Contains: Set-Up, Dialogue, Bikini, POV Stalking, Home Invasion, Surprise, Masturbation, Spying, Voyeur Shots, Bath Tub Strangulation, Death by Nylon Strangulation, Ligature Marks, Drool, Necrophilia Bath Tub Urination, Death Twitching, Arm Carrying, Body Tossing, Fondling, Breast Views, Vaginal Views, Ass Views, Vaginal Worship, Violent Necrophilia Rape, Slow Neck Snap, New Neck Snap Effects, Bare Feet, Foot Views, Death Stare, Body Handling, Body Positioning, Body Posing, Nudity, Head Rolling, Body Pans

Info:
File Size: 2.30 GB
Duration: 00:23:02

Download Links:

Courtneys Body.mp4

Courtneys Body.part1.rar
Courtneys Body.part2.rar
Courtneys Body.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Kiki Sweet, Karma Leone, and Miles -...
« Reply #2670 on: September 04, 2023, 05:59:20 AM »

Description: Starring Kiki Sweet, Karma Leone, and Miles

Kiki is headed for the electric chair for killing her husband, Ken, while Sergeant Miles and District Attorney Karma hand down her last rites. Karma teases her with his death as Sergeant Miles straps her down. Her last words are, ?I didn?t kill my husband.? He turns the chair on and she is electrocuted, her big, natural tits shaking wildly. The first jolt does not kill her, so Sergeant Miles is forced to readjust the wiring. After three more powerful shocks, she is finally sent into the next life. Finished, Sergeant miles unstraps her, carries her to a medical table and strips her down. A conspiracy is uncovered that proves the District Attorney Karma Leone manipulated evidence, and lied, and that many of the men and woman she had executed were in fact, innocent. She is sentenced to death by lethal injection. Sergeant Miles takes Karma into an medical examination room, stripes her, and ties her to a gurney. She pleads to be released, but it is no use, justice has been served. He inserts a needle and begins the lethal injection process. She starts to shake and foam at the mouth, before blood trickles down her nose and she dies. He strips her and wheels her away.

Fetish Elements - Sexual Content, Big Tits, Electric Chair, Shock, Murder, Morgue, Stripping, Dyed Hair, Jolt, Electricity, Lethal Injection, Medical, Lab, Needle, Fluid, Foaming, Blood

Info:
File Size: 2.51 GB
Duration: 00:27:57

Download Links:

Crime And Punishment.mp4

Crime And Punishment.part1.rar
Crime And Punishment.part2.rar
Crime And Punishment.part3.rar

abrvalg

2F Studio - Dead Dudu
« Reply #2671 on: September 04, 2023, 10:00:49 AM »

Info:
File Size: 727 MB
Duration: 00:07:14

Download Links:

Dead Dudu.mp4

Dead Dudu.part1.rar
Dead Dudu.part2.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Dead Secretary 2
« Reply #2672 on: September 04, 2023, 02:00:49 PM »

Description: CSI's are on the scene of a murder at a local office building. A secretary-dead. The scene secured, the CSI and forensic detective run the scene. They collect evidence and make comments about the body and scenario. At one point, it becomes known the the detectives twin brother works in another department of the building and makes a note to interview him later. They bag her and carry her off.

At the morgue, the detective and morgue tech process the body. Pictures are taken. Clothes are cut off. More evidence is collected. Very thoroughly they go over her from pantyhose clad feet and legs to swabbing her gums. Her hair is combed through. Nails are scraped, fingers are printed. Body is lifted and checked front and back, then rolled and flipped No stone is left unturned. More photos are taken. Once all the evidence is collected, they leave.

Later, the detectives brother arrives. His plan was to gather up the evidence. But first, he had to have her. So, after removing the sheet, he caresses her cool body. Soon, he has his cock in her mouth. He fucks her mouth for a time, then fuck her, until finally cumming all over her belly. He cleans her up, covers her up and leaves.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Crime Scene, Postmortem Exam, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Body Views.

Info:
File Size: 3.02 GB
Duration: 00:29:54

Download Links:

Dead Secretary 2.mp4

Dead Secretary 2.part1.rar
Dead Secretary 2.part2.rar
Dead Secretary 2.part3.rar

abrvalg

Fuck Her Corpse 17
« Reply #2673 on: September 04, 2023, 05:12:32 PM »

Info:
File Size: 3.66 GB
Duration: 00:35:10

Download Links:

Fuck Her Corpse 17.mp4

Fuck Her Corpse 17.part1.rar
Fuck Her Corpse 17.part2.rar
Fuck Her Corpse 17.part3.rar

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Its You Or Nothing
« Reply #2674 on: September 04, 2023, 09:12:58 PM »

Description: Contains: Card Game, Drinking, Set-Up, Dialogue, POV Angles, Wife, Bare Feet, Foot Views, Breast Views, Vaginal Views, Fighting, Forced Undressing, Nudity, Live Double Rape, Forced Blow Job, Fondling, Threatening, Taunting, Begging & Pleading, Two Men, One Woman, Death by Hand Strangulation, Death Stare, Drool, Body Twitches, Necrophilia Rape, Hand Strangle Neck Marks
Editor's Notes: If you like watching two men team up against a young girl, then you'll love this one. This movie was directed by Mario. Filmed in FULL COLOR HD! Description: Jack plays a man at the end of his rope. He just lost a massive card game to his friend; his car and savings are gone and his wife just fought with him about losing all that money. Desperate, he gambles his wife to his friend.and loses. Feeling bad for him, his friend offers him the car back plus half his winnings to fuck his wife because she's hot. He goes up to the room but is attacked by the smaller girl and leaves the room with a bruised face. Angry, the husband storms in, grabs her and forces her to the bed. The wife taunts him, enraging him further and he tears open her bathrobe and begins to fuck her himself while his friend holds her down. Drunk, they both fuck her but accidentally hand strangles her to death trying to hold her down. Despite his regret, his friend fucks her anyway, realizes what he's down then runs to the bathroom to throw up. Jack rests next to the body, try to decide what to do with the corpse.

Info:
File Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:16:00

Download Links:

Its you or nothing.mp4

Its you or nothing.part1.rar
Its you or nothing.part2.rar
Its you or nothing.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Nora Riley, Rachel James, and Lily L...
« Reply #2675 on: September 05, 2023, 01:14:15 AM »

Description: Starring Nora Riley, Rachel James, and Lily LaBeau
Directed by JohnM

It's Saturday and accountant interns Nora and Rachel have tons of paperwork to fill out, their boss is killing them! They divide up the paperwork and get down to business making small talk about their lack of pay, Rachel's ill mother, and Nora's move.

All of a sudden the door bursts open and Miles enters screaming about someone, perhaps one of them, messing up his taxes and now his house is in danger of being repossessed and he's headed to jail. But they're just interns. they don't have too much control over that. He doesn't seem to care much as he draws a pistol and points it at Rachel. He doesn't feel sorry for them as his date with jail is fast approaching. He shoots Rachel in the chest three times and then turns his gun on Nora putting a bullet between her eyes.

He puts Nora on the desk and adds two more bullets into his chest before stripping her naked and fucking her. He lifts her legs, sucking on her pantyhose surrounding her toes, using her feet to jack himself off.

He grabs Rachel and opens her blouse before picking her up and placing her on a desk chair. He opens her mouth and shoves his cock down her throat.

He decides to fuck Nora again, facing her towards Rachel so she can "watch".

Lily, unfortunately, comes into the office demand the girls finish up that paperwork, but she is only met with their dead bodies and a bullet to the head. Miles bends down and rips open her shirt, sucking her nipples until they get hard. He strips her skirt and rubs his dick over her penthouse and underneath the crook of her knee.

He next puts Rachel on the table and fucks her next to Nora. He pauses to put Lily on a back table and resumes fucking Rachel, climbing on top of the table himself to get a deeper angle. He plows into her pussy until he cums inside her, his body dripping sweat.

He repositions Nora and Rachel until they are perfect on the table. He gets dressed and leaves.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Working Girls, Multi-Girl, Shooting, Multi-Shooting, Gunshots, Blood, Headshot, Stripping, Fucking, Pantyhose, Foot Job, Nipple Sucking, Necro Fucking, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views

Info:
File Size: 3.51 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:36:07

Download Links:

Killed And Fucked Interns.mp4

Killed And Fucked Interns.part1.rar
Killed And Fucked Interns.part2.rar
Killed And Fucked Interns.part3.rar

abrvalg

Orgasmitter kills
« Reply #2676 on: September 05, 2023, 05:14:55 AM »

Info:
File Size: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:21:47

Download Links:

Orgasmitter kills.mp4

Orgasmitter kills.part1.rar
Orgasmitter kills.part2.rar
Orgasmitter kills.part3.rar

abrvalg

Raped and Strangled 4
« Reply #2677 on: September 05, 2023, 09:16:02 AM »

Info:
File Size: 2.89 GB
Duration: 00:28:16

Download Links:

Raped and Strangled 4.mp4

Raped and Strangled 4.part1.rar
Raped and Strangled 4.part2.rar
Raped and Strangled 4.part3.rar

abrvalg

Reporter Altsiren Beheaded
« Reply #2678 on: September 05, 2023, 01:17:41 PM »

Info:
File Size: 776 MB
Duration: 00:08:13

Download Links:

Reporter Altsiren Beheaded.mp4

Reporter Altsiren Beheaded.part1.rar
Reporter Altsiren Beheaded.part2.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Choking On Fame
« Reply #2679 on: September 05, 2023, 05:18:51 PM »

Starring Bella

But sometimes, he would get a special one. A girl that had no serious family connection, no friends, and most importantly, no one who would care if she were to go missing. Bella was that girl. A perfect target. And so, after fucking for a while, he had her get back on his dick. Teasing what was to come, he forced her head into his cock. She gagged and pushed off, not wanting to do that. But he insisted and as soon as she started again, he kept the pressure on. His large cock was wedged in her mouth, pressing on the back of her throat and she could do nothing but gag and drool. She struggled vigorously, but he held her tight in place and after a while she eventually weakened as she suffocated on his cock.

Info:
File Size: 1.82 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:30:13
Framerate: 59.940 FPS

Download Links:

pay-chokfam.mp4

pay-chokfam.part1.rar
pay-chokfam.part2.rar
pay-chokfam.part3.rar