Author Topic: Strong and sweet man!  (Read 93754 times)

devlap2012

Re:Strong and sweet man!
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2012, 09:28:46 PM »
RHL-Garzon & Tovar

Video language: English

In the early morning mist, young soldiers Garzon and Tovar hit upon an idea that will keep them both warm. Checking to see that the coast is clear, Tovar caresses Garzon?s cock through his fatigues with his mouth, encouraging Garzon to pull that monster out so he can feast on it. There are a lot of expert cocksuckers in the Raw Army and Tovar is no exception, deep throating every inch of Garzon?s rod. Passionately kissing, Garzon then gets a mouthful of Tovar?s tasty tool....

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:58
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 321.2 MB
Download RHL-Garzon & Tovar

devlap2012

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
Island daze Scene #4

Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Fabrice Felder, Renato Bellagio, Rick Perry, Fred Goldsmith, Ray Phillips, Sergio Foster, Brian Wels, Dean Edwards, JIm Danielson, Tim Brensen
Genres: Toys, Gay, Outdoor, Couples, Bodybuilder, Bareback

They say that not enuf sex may cause impaired vision. Well, the boys of ?Island Daze? see 20/20! The second in a series of 3 Greek movies by Csaba Borbely- continues its story of rock-hard suspense and sex-filled thrills as you follow two underground organizations striving for 100% satisfaction and longing for cum drenched revenge!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 454.2 MB
Download  Island daze Scene #4

devlap2012

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »
Kyle Marks - the Bukkake Target

Studio: Bukkake Boys
Genres: Oral, Anal, Older Men, Twink, Toys,orgies,bukkake

Soccer fanatic Kyle Marks had no idea how intense his next game would be! The All Star Team wasted no time getting all its whistles blown by Kyle. Not satisfied by their preliminary offensive, Kyle countered with some sloppy defending, leaving him wide open for a deep, penetrating assault through the backdoor! The squad took turns crossing Kyle?s tight goal line. One after the other, wave after bareback wave rendered the goaltender exhausted and giddy with pleasure! At the final whistle, every player lined up and fired off a spectacular cumshot! The victor this day? Team Bukkake!

Format: flv
Duration: 30:09
Video: 896x504, VP6F, 1253kbps
Audio: 47kbps

File size: 288.9 MB
Download Kyle Marks - the Bukkake Target

devlap2012

« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
Muscular Anal Sex Happens On A Hot Carribean Island

Cast: Fabrice Felder, Renato Bellagio, Rick Perry, Fred Goldsmith, Ray Phillips, Sergio Foster, Brian Wels, Dean Edwards, JIm Danielson, Tim Brensen

Renato,sergio,tim are three sexy dudes with six pack body.Watch them as they get hot and wet with each other.

Duration: 20:49
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

File size: 615.2 MB
Download Muscular Anal Sex Happens On A Hot Carribean Island

devlap2012

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 09:45:20 PM »
WR Christian & Dylan

Release Year: 2012
Studio: NakedSword
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Blow Job, Muscule, Cumshot, Outdors

Series Finale! Christian's been through sleazy truckers, cosmic partners and stoned love in his sexual coming of age ? now, in the climactic ending to Wilde Road, it all comes together with a bang! After a revelation with Jessie Colter, Christian returns to best friend Dylan Roberts, ready to take the plunge. Water-soaked jeans and warm lips lead to heavy breathing and hot pounding, as Christian finally fucks Dylan Roberts ? and realizes that a good homecoming can make the whole journey worth it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:34
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 474.1 MB
Download WR Christian & Dylan

devlap2012

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 09:49:29 PM »
HomoEmo - Alexander Syden & Josh Dixon

Lucky emo boy Josh Dixon has a hardcore session in store for him with Alexander Syden. Alexander loves to suck a big dick, and Josh has plenty of floppy cock ready to be sucked to full hardness. He does the trick, and then Josh gets a taste of Alexander's hot dick and tight little butt too before he's sliding his lengthy cock into that ass and slamming it deep!

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3819kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 538.9 MB
Download HomoEmo - Alexander Syden & Josh Dixon

devlap2012

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 09:53:39 PM »
Tripp - Solo

Genres: Solo, Muscles, Masturbate, Outdoor, 720p

?I actually had to start shaving my chest,? Tripp said. ?If I don't it gets a little unruly!?
Tripp is a little shy and very quiet, so I was surprised he was so candid up front.?My dad is pretty hairy, so being furry is in my future!?
His build has also been changing as well.?I used to be super skinny,? he admitted.?How long did it take you to get this big??
?About three years,? he said, blushing. ?I?ve been working out pretty hard.?
He seemed so shy about it! But the hard work is paying off. He?s got muscles bulging out everywhere!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4715kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 393.1 MB
Download Tripp - Solo

devlap2012

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 09:55:41 PM »
NS-Christmas with Christian

Christian Wilde's been checking his list ? and he's found stuff that's nice and naughty. In this special year-end bonus clip, the NakedSword Exclusive talks about the hottest sex of 2012 ? from his creepyhot blowjob with Philip Aubrey to his off-screen (but luckily not off-camera!) sex with the boys of Grindhouse. It's been a year of sex in wheelbarrows and motorcycles and trucks and Truck, and Christian's coming to give you the behind-the-scene scoop on what it was like to be in some of the hottest scenes of the year. So clean out your chimney and warm up the milk ? old St. Dick has one last gift to make your XXXmas merry and bright!

Duration: 1:06:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 844.9 MB
Download NS-Christmas with Christian

devlap2012

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2012, 09:59:47 PM »
Unbelievable Romantic Gay Sex In Outdoor

These two young guys loves homosexual only in natural places and both of them are tasting each other cocks

Duration: 11:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps

File size: 343.0 MB
Download Unbelievable Romantic Gay Sex In Outdoor

devlap2012

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2012, 10:03:55 PM »
Chase Carter & Chris White

Studio: RawRods
Cast: Chase Carter & Chris White
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Black, Twinks, Tatooing, Anal/Oral Sex, 720p

Chris White is lookin for some green and spots Chase on the street. He asks if he's got any but it's back at Chase's crib. Well they go and kick it but Chris doesn't have enough money. Well ain't nothin free, so Chase offers up a big fat thug dick to work on. Chris starts slurpin on dat shit and befo long he's on all four with Chase fuckin him senseless. He drills that skinny tattooed ass and damn it's tight. Chris is squirming and beggin for it slow yelling out Chases name but Chase has a nut to get and he doesn't stop til he empties it all over dat ass.

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 512.6 MB
Download Chase Carter & Chris White

devlap2012

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2012, 10:08:02 PM »
Hair-Raising Bukkake with Jesse James

In the old testament, biblical hero Samson drew strength from his beautiful head of hair. Jesse James? He draws HIS strength from giving head! News like that is enough to make the Bukkake Boys go back to Sunday School! In this epic Bukkake Boys scene, our hero Jesse James is pitted against the Bukkake Boys horde! Watch every Bukkake Boy impale Jesse with his long, hard sword. Jesse?s mouth and ass hungrily accept all comers with valor and moans! Fortunately for us, it?s a battle to the depths, not the death!

Duration: 27:09

File size: 260.1 MB
Download Hair-Raising Bukkake with Jesse James

devlap2012

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »
Hot Guy Gets Thick Cock Shoved In His Tight Ass

Studs Dean Edwards and Jim Danielson visit the beach and take turns taking rock hard cocks in the ass

Duration: 14:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 418.8 MB
Download Hot Guy Gets Thick Cock Shoved In His Tight Ass

devlap2012

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2012, 10:14:38 PM »
Hot Shower

Release Year: 2010
Studio: MuscleHunks
Cast: Ted Durban
Genres: Bodybuilder, solo, posing, jerkoff

Come spend some time with Ted Durban in the shower. He leans against the wall and lets the spray cascade over his majestically sculpted body. You can see how good it feels. And as he bends and braces himself against the wall, the water trails down his back and courses through his ass crack. His stance gives us a look at his puckered hole as the water trickles around it. God, who thought showering could be so hot!

Duration: 34:32
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2030kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 610.1 MB
Download Hot Shower

devlap2012

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »
SeanCody - Abe & Ryan: Bareback (2012)

Year: 2012
Genre: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Cumshots, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Facial, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
Duration: 00:21:40
Studio: SeanCody

For a guy who I thought would never come back, Abe has turned into a really fantastic top! He?s enthusiastic, he?s powerful, and he?s passionate. Plus he has dick that doesn?t stop and he loves to satisfy his partners. And as for his partners, they?ve all been giving him rave reviews! I though for sure that Joshua had fallen in love with him, and now Ryan?
?Oh my fucking god,? he said, like a little kid getting a new toy (OK maybe not exactly like that but you get the ?This is so much fun.? I could tell that Ryan was really enjoying himself. He?s a little power bottom and getting the shit fucked out of him by a hot muscle top really made for a very good day!

Format: mov
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, 4 950 Kbps (0.189 bit/pixel)
Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 KHz, 2 ch, 41.4 Kbps

File size: 774.6 MB
Download SeanCody - Abe & Ryan: Bareback (2012)

devlap2012

« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2012, 10:23:45 PM »
Seduced Straight Guys - Arni

Studio: Seduced Straight Guys
Cast: Ani
Genres: Gay,Handjob,Seducing

Arni - A 30yr old fella that normally works in the demolition industry. A bit of a gym junky, if it doesn't show. Currently single after splitting with his misses a number of months ago. His a pretty easy going guy, and found doing this as an opportunity to earn a few extra bucks while looking for some more work.

Duration: 22:01
Video: 576x324, Windows Media Video 9, 777kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 137.2 MB
Download Seduced Straight Guys - Arni

devlap2012

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2012, 10:28:04 PM »
Versatile Latino Gets Covered in Cum

Jeremy Rojas is an outgoing connoisseur of cock that hails from Puerto Rico. This latino immediately started showing off his ass when he arrived... Don't worry Jeremy, our Bukkake Boys will give that ass plenty of attention, but don't count on any tender loving care because they're gonna pound that shit until you scream "Aye!" Jeremy loves group sex, especially the feeling of a rock hard cock scraping against his inner cavity as another bangs against the back of his throat!

Duration: 27:56

File size: 267.8 MB
Download Versatile Latino Gets Covered in Cum

devlap2012

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2012, 10:31:10 PM »
Horny Machine Men Have Deep Anal Sex At Work

Cast: Renato Bellagio, Fred Goldsmith, Roberto Giorgio, Benn Davis, Mick Huston, Charles Cromenberg, Lorice Jackman, Peter Kristia
Genres: Gay, DILF, Threesome

Guy walks in to get off as well! So he licks his dick also, and then bends over to feel every inch of cock inside of his asshole..

Duration: 20:19
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 600.0 MB
Download Horny Machine Men Have Deep Anal Sex At Work

devlap2012

« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »
Bryan Cavallo Fucks Tyler Sweet

Studio: CollegeDudes.
Genres:  Duet, Kissing, Cumshots, Oral Sex, Condom, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Muscules, Tattoo

Bryan Cavallo is a towering figure, especially next to Tyler Sweet. Tyler stands up to Goliath, though, in this hot as hell fuck scene! Tyler and Bryan make out, and the hot and heavy kissing gets Tyler hard in an instant. He is the kind of guy who loves a big man next to him. Bryan goes right for Tylers cock, sucking and licking on it like he is famished for a hot young freshman. Tyler soon has waited long enough, however, and he is next on his knees servicing Bryans thick uncut dick. Tyler shows tremendous deep-throating skills, and he handles Bryans dick with extra special skill. Bryan, loving the BJ, stands up and feeds his cock to Tyler some more. Itching to get some dick into Tylers ass, Bryan pulls Tyler off his knees and positions him in doggie. After lubing up his big pole, Bryan goes right in. Pounding away, Bryan is in love with Tyler and his hot hole. Tyler wants to ride, though, and soon it is he who has taken control. He bounces up and down on Bryans cock like a champ, going balls deep over and over. Bryan is getting close, so he puts Tyler on a small stool and grabs ahold of Tylers ankles. Fucking Tyler relentlessly, Bryan gives several deep strokes that are just enough to make Tyler bust a huge nut. Bryan is so excited he busts an even bigger load all over Tyler. Hot Fuck!

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1789kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 312.5 MB
Download Bryan Cavallo Fucks Tyler Sweet

devlap2012

« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »
Ricky Wollensky

Release Year: 2008
Studio: PowerMen
Genres: Bodybuilder, solo, posing, jerkoff

"Blond bubble-but musclepup alert! 20-year old Ricky Wollensky just loves to pump his big boyish muscles at the gym, dreams of Championships in his head. Thing is, the gym makes him sooo hot to play. Maybe it's all those pictures of musclemen on the walls? Ricky is sort of shy when it comes to talking, true, but his workouts are killer (just check out those squats) and once the gym is closed, he's been known to stay behind! But that's not all - Ricky shows it all for the cameras with two explicit scenes!"

Duration: 39:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2441kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 772.8 MB
Download Ricky Wollensky

devlap2012

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2012, 10:42:38 PM »
Ashton & Calvin

?Man I?ve missed you guys!? Calvin said as he gave me a big hug.

?It?s only been a couple of months,? I said.

?Yeah I know,? he laughed. ?But I?m ready to have some fun!?

I knew he was going to have some fun because I?d planned on having him meet up with Ashton. Once they met they hit it off instantly. I think it was because they have very similar personalities!

?I?m not sure what I?m in the mood for,? Calvin said. ?I kind of feel like getting fucked.?

?Hey I could go for that,? Ashton said. He was lying on the bed next Calvin and both of them looked adorable!

?I have an idea,? I said. ?Why don?t you take turns fucking each other??

They both laughed and nodded.

It turned out to be a really good idea... and they really made a mess of the bed!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4569kbps
Audio: 40kbps

File size: 927.7 MB
Download Ashton & Calvin