Links to videos > Gay, Transsexual, Transvestites and Crossdressers

Gay Full-length movies ( Twinks - Bareback - Hunk - Bear )

(1/8) > >>

KingShareXXX:
2nd Eagle Patrol / (Nelson DeOliveira / 18 Today International / The French Connection) -352p

Genre: CircleJerk, Gang Bang, Latino

nd Eagle Patrol may not have alot to do with camping, but it sure has plenty to do with losing one's nut. This entry in the 18 Today International series gets off to a bang almost from the get-go - "bang" being the optimum word here - and basically never lets up.After a short credit sequence, we focus on a cute, smooth and gym-built crew of Brazilian scouts (done up in kerchiefs) outdoors as they spy on a cute duo stationed a few feet above their head in what appears to be an open factory. Cue the troop and cue the gangbang! The troop descends upon the duo, plucking out the lithe one as the designated "service provider." A round-robin of spit-laden oral delights - complete with a bit of circle-jerking - leads to an eventual oral and anal assault on the young lad. A bit of dialogue is spoken here and there, but it's not subtitled... and it doesn't matter anyway.It's all shot in natural light to highlight the sucking and fucking, and there's no question the bottom was loving every minute of it. (His face shows his pleasure throughout.) Bab Bam is the cover model, and even though he's better looking in the film itself (despite a bit of acne), he's not the star; in fact no one really is. Everyone gets equal time boffing the young scout, and by the time the film's short running time comes to end with the eager bottom on the receiving end of a massive facial glazing by every troop member, you'll be more than willing to "pull rank" and pitch your tent all over again.Simple and well done, I'd definitely recommend it.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
2nd_Eagle_Patrol.AVI

Total Duration: 01:17:24 /  FileExtension: AVI / FileSize : 556 MB / Resolution: 480x352

KingShareXXX:
Wake Me Before You Breed Me / (Leo Greco, Factory Video Productions Threshhold Media) -480p

Genre: Creampie, Anal, Bareback, Oral

Forget about expresso! It's a hot shot of sperm that's waking these boys up!!

Country: USA /  Director: Leo Greco / Cast: Dustin Michaels, Kayce James, Cotton Ray, Justin Cross, Sean Dean, Troy Seagles, Dani Decor, C.C. Michaels / Date : 2012

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Wake_Me_Before_You_Breed_Me.mp4

Total Duration: 01:17:17 /  FileExtension: mp4 / FileSize : 742 MB / Resolution: 848x480

KingShareXXX:
MISHA and friends / (William Higgins, William Higgins Productions) -600p

Genre: Big Balls, Oral Sex, Group, Solo, Anal, Twinks, young man, Big Cocks

Back at work, Misha delivers breakfast to another resident of this apparent B&B (Boypussy and Breakfast), which leads to yet another secretion. Sucking the guy - who is a bit hairy - Misha's own thick as hell tool is given oral attention afterwards. Foot close-ups again, and toe sucking, and foot fucking - he's just got magic feet, I guess. And a magic ass, which the guest plugs in what is surely a difficult-to-maintain position. It's so good that the guest asks Misha back for breakfast the next morning, commenting "you're so sweet."Minutes later Misha's back at work again, this time to the venue's gym. He delivers cooling libations to a pair of guests and then invites himself into the sauna for a three-way. (This kid is a fucking whore! He said he loved only me!) These three do armpit licking, suck trains, ass eating, and of course multiple position fucking in which Misha is the receptacle. This time he shoots a copious load - guess we know what turns him on!In a prudent business move, Misha visits his boss with coffee... and cock. (W-h-o-r-e. Monogamists, don't marry him, you'll only suffer. And inevitably get crabs.) You know the drill - sucking, kissing, foot close-ups, stroking, Misha endlessly showing off his asshole (as if to prove it's still ticking) which gets fucked by a fat uncut cock.As if that's not enough for you, Misha spots a pool orgy in progress and joins the fun, while Higgins' camera lovingly captures assholes, uncut cocks, and the action, (which is insane) including Misha getting covered with the whole lot's spunk.Altogether a very hot intoduction to a talent - and magical asshole - we'll hopefully see much more of. Just don't ask him to be faithful - he's a whore

Country: Czechia /  Director: William Higgins / Cast: Misha Medved, Michal, Rosta Patrik, Pavel Korsakov, Hynek Lukas, Vladimir Gott, Vasil Dudov, Miro Lauko, Petr Tomasek, Tony, Jiri, Vana, Lukas / Date : 2002

DOWNLOAD FREE 
MISHA_and_friends.mkv

Total Duration: 01:59:48 /  FileExtension: mkv / FileSize : 2.46 GB / Resolution: 800x600

KingShareXXX:
SAMIR ET SES POTES / (CITEBEUR) -528p

Genre: Oral, Threesome, Rimming, Arab, Anal

Samir Et Ses Potes (Samir And His Pals) is a new film from Citebeur. Samir made his first appearance in one of the Wesh Cousins (Wassup Bro!) dvd, a well known and highly popular series amongst fans.He has come a long way since his debut and has emerged as a true ass-fucker! There's nothing like a tight French hole to get him going and cumming.

DOWNLOAD FREE 
SAMIR_ET_SES_POTES.avi

Total Duration: 01:29:20 /  FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 2 GB / Resolution: 720x528

KingShareXXX:
Up My Ass & Down My Throat / (Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion) -480p

Genre: Fingering, Toy, Cumshot, Oral, Threesome, Amateur, Compilation, Twins, Muscles, Masturbation

Shot by world famous director Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion brings you the next hit film in our all-gay gonzo series! The raw footage was so hot, we didn't even need to edit it! Sit back and watch these studs go at it in real time. This is non-stop, ass-to-mouth action!

Country: Hungary /  Director: Alberto Rey / Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Enrico Bellagio, Erik Tell, Leslie Blue, Nick Silver, Renato Bellagio, Sandro Longo / Date : 2007

DOWNLOAD FREE 
Up_My_Ass__Down_My_Throat.avi

Total Duration: 02:21:04 /  FileExtension: avi / FileSize : 1.68 GB / Resolution: 720x480

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version