Author Topic: Ultimate fetish - Fucking your MOTHER!  (Read 14412 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Vanessa Cage - Stepmoms Challenge
« Reply #500 on: April 11, 2024, 10:02:06 PM »
Vanessa Cage - Stepmoms Challenge

Vanessa Cage made lunch for her stepson Jason, but he talks back to her. Even as Vanessa is telling Jason to make his own lunch, she catches him checking her out. She tells him that his dick is probably as crusty as he says her sandwiches are. When Vanessa insists that Jason pull it out, he hesitates long enough for his stepmommy to do it for him.

The wheels in Vanessa's head immediately start turning when she sees how well hung her stepson is. Rude or not, she wants to jump his bones. She guides him to the bedroom, where she shows off her incredible tits and equally yummy ass. Jason watches as Vanessa gives him a BJ with her hot mouth, stroking him off at the root.

When Vanessa straddles him and sinks down on his fuck stick, Jason is totally rapt. She moves on to cowgirl where he gets to watch those tan lined titties bouncing, and then gets on her back so he can fuck her right. On her knees, Vanessa spreads her own booty cheeks to open herself for Jason to give it to her. She's finally sated as she rolls over for Jason to nut on her stomach, at which point she admits that she doesn't think he has a crusty dick.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration : 00:38:57
Size: 1453 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/09655f3df10da/Stepmoms_Challenge.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

The Hot Mommy - Morning pancakes from...
« Reply #501 on: April 12, 2024, 04:02:25 AM »
The Hot Mommy - Morning pancakes from Mommy

Mom is cooking breakfast but Son sees her naked

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:14:30
Size: 221 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b2f287bbdd335/Morning_pancakes_from_Mommy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Madi Meadows, Nathan Bronson, Chad Wh...
« Reply #502 on: April 12, 2024, 10:04:09 AM »
Madi Meadows, Nathan Bronson, Chad White, Reagan Foxx - Mommy's Free Pass Episode 1-2

Hunter tells his mom the story, full of all the dirty little details, of how he was caught cheating on his fiance with an intern at his work. He feels terrible about the infidelity and is trying to make amends to his future wife. Darlene delicately tells him about her secret arrangement with his father, the couple are both allowed a "free pass" to sleep with anyone they choose once a year. Hunter's cock twitches when Darlene reveals the sordid details of her own bachelorette party, the night she went to an underground sex club and enjoyed several young cocks inside of her at once.

Watch the story unfold..

It is a year later and Reagan's other stepson Nick (Nathan Bronson) is about to get married as well and just like a year ago, mommy wants to surprise him. This time though the surprise is a "private dancer" (Madi Meadows) to show him a good time. He quickly rebuffs her however and after she leaves he goes to confront his stepmom, Reagan Foxx, about what she did. She apologizes for not letting him know what she was doing ahead of time. She also explains that she was also there to hookup with someone she met on an app and that her husband knows all about it and that he is fine with it! Nick walks away confused but later that night he goes to talk to her again. It's in his stepmother's bedroom when he learns about her annual free pass arrangement with his father. Stepmommy is allowed to stray once a year, and so is his father. Nick so hopes that she will allow HIM to become her free pass. A slow, sensual tease transpires between the two, and Nick's dreams come true.

Things start off nice and slow as Reagan works her mouth and hands on his shaft while making plenty of eye contact. Rhythmic grinding and riding follows as well as doggy and missionary leading to Nathan eventually cums on Reagan's belly. Taboo talk.

Duratio: 01:41:20
Size: 966 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/529b0ace4d976/Reagan_Foxx_Mommys_Free_Pass_Episode.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

38yo Super-Star MILF Penny Barber Sed...
« Reply #503 on: April 12, 2024, 04:05:42 PM »
38yo Super-Star MILF Penny Barber Seduces her Son!

Penny drops in to check on her friend, who isn't home, but her son is - which is exactly what Penny wanted. As she sits on the couch, she stammers through trying to confess her attraction to him and staring at his loose-fitting basketball shorts, then moving in close while rubbing his crotch and getting him hard. When he lies down, she pulls his hard cock out and starts licking, sucking and stroking with her big MILF tits hanging out, and she can't resist him any longer as they both strip naked and she climbs on top to fuck him reverse cowgirl style, then doggystyle, and missionary, when he pulls out and shoots a big load all over her stomach and tits

Duratio: 00:22:42
Size: 1049 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b546168fb0aee/MILF_Penny_Barber_Seduces_her_Son.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Jason Pierce, Slimthick Vic - The Exp...
« Reply #504 on: April 12, 2024, 10:06:27 PM »
Jason Pierce, Slimthick Vic - The Experiment

Stepmommy (Slimthick Vic) finishes taking her shower but finds no bath towel, so she calls out to her stepson Billy (Jason Pierce) to fetch one for her. When he hands her the towel he gets to see mom's nude body as she dries off. She chats with him about his girlfriend Ashley and then he watches her in the bedroom mirror as she gets dressed, the kid greatly turned on as he stares at her perfect butt. She asks a favor of him: "Tell your father I slept here last night. I don't want him to make it a big deal that I was not here while he was out of town. You know, you're with your girlfriend and I don't want to be sleeping here all by myself. You know how he feels about you Step-Auntie Helen." Billy agrees to do so, earning him a kiss on the cheek and mommy purring: "Oh, you're so cute!". As she leaves he reaches into the hamper on the bed and pulls out a pair of her pink panties, giving them a sniff. That night, mommy sneaks into his bedroom, wearing a slinky black see-through robe. She wakes Billy and asks him if he told his father she wasn't home yesterday. "I wonder how he knows", she notes. She confides in him: "I met this guy and he was going through a divorce with his wife. We talked and had drinks and he insisted I sleep in the guest bedroom rather than driving home. Your father's been talking about getting a divorce, and I worry about losing you". Billy insists he's old enough now (18) to make his own decisions. She reacts: "You're so good to me, you're so sweet", and kisses him on the cheek. Billy confides that he thinks Ashley is the girl for him. "How do you know she's the one if you've only been with her?", stepmom asks. "You know, it would be perfect if you had a woman that you could experience and explore, and I had a guy that I could give my affection to and talk, like we do, but with some lovemaking thrown in there. That would solve all our problems", she asserts. Billy wonders: "I could never have sex with my stepmom -it would be so bizarre. Unless.what if we kissed? We already kissed, so what if we added some tongue in there, and we saw if there were any romantic feelings. Then we would know". Mom responds: "So you're saying if I kiss you, and I feel romantic feelings, then I'm not truly in love with your father?". "And if I kiss you and have romantic feelings, then I shouldn't be with Ashley, and I should look at other options", Billy concludes. "It's an experiment, for science", he jokes. Mommy smiles and bats her eyelashes, and the unlikely couple kiss. Watch the taboo romance unfold.

Duratio: 00:42:55
Size: 358 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0bd0e0a2d3094/Slimthick_Vic_The_Experiment.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Chad, Sheena Ryder - Gambling Addict
« Reply #505 on: April 13, 2024, 04:07:50 AM »
Chad, Sheena Ryder - Gambling Addict

When Sheena asks her stepson Chad for some money, he discovers that she's been gambling too much. She pleads with him so he decides to teach her how to get her own money. by making and posting naughty videos online!

Duratio: 01:01:56
Size: 2059 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b45991e7501ae/Gambling_Addict.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Jimmy Michaels, Sophia Locke - Measur...
« Reply #506 on: April 13, 2024, 10:09:18 AM »
Jimmy Michaels, Sophia Locke - Measuring Mama

Jimmy Michaels has to make a shirt for a home ec assignment, starting with measuring the person who will be wearing the shirt: his own stepmom, Sophia Locke!

Sophia is happy to help Jimmy as he grumpily breaks out the measuring tape. They innocently start with her bust, which unexpectedly turns Jimmy on as his hands brush against her. This leads to him coming up with flimsy excuses to measure elsewhere too that normally wouldn't be needed for a shirt. By the time he's measuring Sophia's butt, Sophia catches on and calls him out.

Jimmy is sheepish as he admits to having been turned on by touching her boobs. Sophia feels a bit guilty for accidentally turning him on, and tries to show him that touching her breasts isn't a big deal. But then they BOTH get even more turned on, and measuring clothes become the last thing on their minds!

Duratio: 00:45:41
Size: 1371 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1c705ed19020e/Measuring_Mama.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Jennifer White, Max Fills - A Mother'...
« Reply #507 on: April 13, 2024, 04:10:05 PM »
Jennifer White, Max Fills - A Mother's Test II

Duratio: 00:35:20
Size: 533 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8c9612b238247/Jennifer_White_A_MOTHERS_TEST_II.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

I just want your dick!" Depraved step...
« Reply #508 on: April 13, 2024, 10:10:32 PM »
I just want your dick!" Depraved stepmother seduced for sex and received cum in pussy

Duratio: 00:13:37
Size: 504 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a22ed2f93221d/Depraved_stepmother.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Allen, Kenzie Love - Motivations and ...
« Reply #509 on: April 14, 2024, 04:11:04 AM »
Allen, Kenzie Love - Motivations and Rewards

Kenzie begs her stepson Allen to help her with the house chores but he's always on his phone. Kenzie realizes that Allen needs some serious motivation, so she gets to her knees and starts sucking on her stepson's cock!

Duration: 00:50:05
Size: 1825 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c348c734ea7cb/Motivations_and_Rewards.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Sofina - Sofina's Horny Stepson Walks...
« Reply #510 on: April 16, 2024, 04:19:49 PM »
Sofina - Sofina's Horny Stepson Walks in on Her in the Bedroom

Sofina was just relaxing in bed in a white and floral teddy when her horny stepson decided to creep in and join her in bed. Lucky for him, that's just what she needed, and she welcomes him to rub her body and strip her naked. With her big natural MILF tits out and her shaved pussy exposed, he takes the chance to get down low and lick her pussy for a bit, before she returns the favor tit-fucking and then sucking his hard cock. They end up fucking missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and more until he pulls out and shoots his load all over her mouth and face

Duratio: 00:31:36
Size: 1177 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bc008234fa1d1/Horny_Stepson_Walks_in_on_Her_in_the_Bedroom.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Brianna B...
« Reply #511 on: April 16, 2024, 10:20:43 PM »
Mom Comes First Alex Adams, Brianna Beach - Experienced

It's time to get up. I'm sure my daughter tired you out last night.. Sorry, I'm just being silly. Don't pay any attention to my jokes.. I just know when I was her age I would have loved to show you a good time.

Duration: 00:28:11
Size: 942 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/569df3a15e356/Experienced.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Reagan Foxx, Ricky Spanish, Robby App...
« Reply #512 on: April 17, 2024, 04:21:43 AM »
Reagan Foxx, Ricky Spanish, Robby Apples, Shay Sights - Mom Swap

Julia (Reagan Foxx) is meticulously scrubbing the kitchen floor when her stepson Paul (Robby Echo) enters in his socks, getting it dirty again. She's angry, as she's expecting her old college pal Lydia (Shay Sights) to visit presently and wants everything to look perfect.

They chat and Julia gives her stepson a kiss, noting that no one's aware that they're having a taboo affair. Lydia has remarried and also inherited a stepson. Paul suggests they have a quickie together before the guests arrive, and Julia agrees. They head to the bedroom and other than mom's fetish for cleanliness (she insists that Paul go wash up before having sex), things go smoothly with a sensual blow job and some hot mommy/stepson fucking.

Lydia and her stepson John (Ricky Spanish) arrive with suitcases, and Lydia quietly sneaks inside to surprise her old friend. Peeking through the bedroom door she's a bit shocked to see them going at it, as Julia murmurs: "Give it to mommy -mommy wants your fucking cum. Just like mommy wants.". Lydia sneaks away oh-so-quietly, and Paul delivers a creampie.

Back outside the front door, Lydia can't hold back, telling her son who was waiting patiently: "I just can't keep a secret -they were making love! I wonder if she's having an affair, maybe with the pool boy or someone", not having heard Julia's mommy talk clearly. But she was turned on and says to John: "I have an idea. Why don't I tell her that you have a headache and we can go upstairs and get rid of some of this pent-up energy?". She knocks on the door and is greeted joyfully by Julia, and introduces John to her, and he chivalrously kisses Julia's hand. Julia introduces the visitors to Paul, and Lydia knowingly asks how they get along and do they take good care of each other (hint, hint).

As soon as they get upstairs, Lydia gets down to business with son John, noting enthusiastically: "I saw them! Maybe something fun and exciting can come out of this". As they undress, she tells John about what she saw and how handsome Paul is. John sees where this could be headed and is apprehensive, but his mom explains: "You're perfect, baby, but sometimes you just need a little bit of variety, don't you think?". While reminiscing about the wild times they had together at college, Lydia starts stroking her stepson's cock, as he worships her breasts. All the while, they're planning how to get their hands on Julia and Paul later. Watch the steamy double-header taboo scene unfold.

Duratio: 01:07:49
Size: 2066 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e9c329b094ae9/Reagan_Foxx_and_Shay_Sights.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Oliver, Nikki Zee - So Wrong it Feels...
« Reply #513 on: April 17, 2024, 10:22:26 AM »
Oliver, Nikki Zee - So Wrong it Feels Right

Nikki's relationship with her husband is on the rocks. She recently learned that he's cheating on her and she is just devastated. The beautiful milf feels neglected and miserable, and her sex life has gone down the drain. Her stepson Oliver watches her from afar while she fights with his dad on the phone, angry at him for making her feel unwanted. Oliver just can't understand how someone could pass on Nikki's bootylicious figure, as he had always felt a warm sensation on his cock whenever she was around.

When the phone call is over, Oliver makes his move and cheers up Nikki by complimenting her body. Feeling desired for the first time in ages, Nikki kisses Oliver. The moment is intense and makes the milf jump back. She enjoys it so much, but she knows it's wrong. Oliver reassures her that this is nothing compared to what his dad did to her, convincing the milf to let him rub her bubbly boobs and unattended pussy. After the kinky incident, Nikki and Oliver start sharing awkward moments. Both are desperate for each other's kind attention and filthy touch. Nikki pretends to be resting on her bed half-naked to lure him into her room. She feels certain reluctance to the idea of her stepson having her way with her, but she soon finds herself looking straight at his eyes while gagging on Oliver's scrumptious dick. Her boy is so tasty that the beautiful veteran needs to feel him inside of her. Finally, thanks to Oliver's sexy support, Nikki's confidence is back, filing the papers to get divorced. Eager for one more round and as a token of her gratitude, Nikki rubs her stepson's leg until she reaches his crotch and pulls out his cock to relish it one more time. She now wants some serious pussy-pounding with an extra side of choking, the perfect way to show Oliver how thankful she is for his help.

Duratio: 00:54:00
Size: 1179 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dc0ebb88dcf23/So_Wrong_it_Feels_Right.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Asha Heart, John - Older Woman Teache...
« Reply #514 on: April 17, 2024, 04:24:23 PM »
Asha Heart, John - Older Woman Teaches Young Guy How To Have Good Sex

See me teaching John how to please a woman and have sex. See be taking anal and a facial.

Resolution: 1708 x 960
Duratio: 00:33:50
Size: 980 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/52b7fa1180a38/Older_Woman_Teaches_Young_Guy_How_To_Have_Good_Sex.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Lady Fyre - Sex Ed with Religious Ste...
« Reply #515 on: April 17, 2024, 10:25:59 PM »
Lady Fyre - Sex Ed with Religious Stepmom

You're back home after you had to divorce your wife. Unfortunately, that means putting up with your stepmom's religious fervor once again. She launches in. "I'm glad you've returned home to me. I want you here with me my sweet boy, but you know this house shelters not the unrepentant. Before I agree to let you stay, I need to know that you see the errors of your ways. It's clear to me that you need another lesson. You need to be cleansed of your sins. Are you ready?" You know what's coming, and you're not exactly looking forward to it, but also. she does actually know how to fuck, so it's not a total freakshow, right? She has some really huge breasts, a good ass, and a super tight pussy. "You thought you knew better, but I told you only an1mals do it doggystyle. You do remember me telling you that, don't you?" Ah yes, you remember this vividly. Your stepmom is explaining that the only "correct" and holy position is missionary. and she showed you by. demonstrating all the "incorrect" positions, which was super weird. Now here you are again, stepmom showing you with her own body how NOT to have sex with a woman. "In this position, you can only focus on my bottom and my vagina. You can see your penis going in and out of me, and your attention is drawn there, isn't it?" She calls you out, shaming you for enjoying yourself. What else are you supposed to be doing right now? Does she really thinking you're supposed to have a hard dick while learning your lesson about what a sinner you are? Stepmom is so strange. She drones on, "Luckily, you divorced her because of her sexual immorality. So you can remarry without being an adulterer." Whoa. Yeah, this is getting intense. You need to have offspring, so you must remarry. Got it. *Eyeroll*. You're just trying to concentrate because you know there's a test in here somewhere. Oh, and here it is. "I need to know that you can 'get the job done' from this missionary position while looking into my eyes. Only then will I know I can trust you're trying to be better. And then you can stay here with me." She explains that she's not on birth control, of course, so you have to pull out. You're so turned on that you do exactly what she says, pulling your swollen cock out and spraying your cum on her bush.

Duratio: 00:25:28
Size: 1825 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/04dd794b81b99/Sex_Ed_with_Religious_Stepmom.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Kitten Latenight - Home for the holidays
« Reply #516 on: April 18, 2024, 04:27:06 AM »
Kitten Latenight - Home for the holidays

I have the best step-mom, I was home for the holidays and came home to a fully decorated room. I find my step-mom finishing up the last touches, she treats me too good. I guess she is returning the favor, we had a special deal when I used to live at home that I would help fulfill her sexual needs as my father could not meet them. It thought things improve but by the way, she jumped on top of me I can tell she still needs her sexual desires meet by a younger stud like me.

Duratio: 00:23:46
Size: 713 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/be1a50d23afaf/HOME_FOR_THE_HOLIDAYS.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

ShunaLuna - Mom-Son Series: Continuat...
« Reply #517 on: April 18, 2024, 10:28:30 AM »
ShunaLuna - Mom-Son Series: Continuation Double Penetration

Just relaxing after a long day at work. My husband hasn't returned yet, but I'm ready for him. We haven't had sex in such a long time that I'm very turned on. But my son has his own plans. This little pervert gets out of the shower and starts jerking off right in front of me! He doesn't listen to my objections and this time my mouth is not enough. He starts fucking my throat roughly then just turns me upside down and fucks me like a bitch. OMG, he puts his finger in my VIRGIN ASS! Where did he learn this??? I don't want to cum from my own son's cock, but do I have a choice???

Resolution: 852 x 396
Duratio: 00:11:50
Size: 150 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fc3827b769b86/MomSon_Series.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Luna Roulette - Stepmother caught ste...
« Reply #518 on: April 18, 2024, 04:29:20 PM »
Luna Roulette - Stepmother caught stepson jerking off

Duratio: 00:16:09
Size: 591 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1ee9eea309ad9/Stepmother_Caught_Stepson_Jerking_off.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

JakKnife, Chloe Surrea - Fucking Step...
« Reply #519 on: April 18, 2024, 10:29:26 PM »
JakKnife, Chloe Surrea - Fucking Stepmom Right Before She Marries My Dad

I accidentally got HARD while my stepmom was getting my measurements for her wedding with my dad. She could tell I was frustrated with her marrying him and wanted to make me feel a little bit better about the whole thing.

Duratio: 00:16:04
Size: 488 Mb

DOWNLOAD; https://fboom.me/file/3a654fb68a022/My_BIG_TITTY_CLASSMATE_is_Marrying_my_Dad.mp4