Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 343891 times)

mistrzuploadu

Dirty Doormat
« Reply #5960 on: Today at 03:17:30 PM »
Dirty Doormat

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1211

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Dirty Doormat
Format: wmv
Size: 313.2 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:49, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Obviously, as a world-renowned Dominatrix and crusher of men, I don't have a normal doormat and prefer to use a naked human male for the job. They really do get much more mud off one's filthy cross country running shoes! My human doormat has his body and tongue used to get all the thick, gooey mud off my shoes. His tongue gets dry? No problem! I will moisten it up for him by spitting in his mouth. Judging by his hard-on, my human doormat just loves to be used in such a humiliating way by his Mistress. (Duration 13m49s)

Published Thursday 4th of December 2014

Keywords:  nikki,  trampling,  humiliating,  sport,  domestic,  foot worship,  woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 313.2 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

mistrzuploadu

Caged Slave Desperate To Cum
« Reply #5961 on: Today at 04:13:27 PM »
Caged Slave Desperate To Cum

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Chloe Lovette
WL1212

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Caged Slave Desperate To Cum
Format: wmv
Size: 276.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe and me have got our horny slave Flash locked in the cage and suspended, and he's not allowed to cum without our permission. Time to tease him and bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over, driving him mad by running our hands all over his body and cock. His excitable state gets even worse when we start pushing our fingers into his tight bottom and probing his prostate. Soon he can hold back no more and is begging for release! But there is always a forfeit for cumming, and slave Flash is about to find out what a cream pie feels like! (Duration 12m13s)

Published Thursday 11th of December 2014

Keywords:  anal,  heels,  nikki,  pvc & fetish,  skirts and dresses,  humiliating,  chloe,  dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 276.76 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Chastity CBT
« Reply #5962 on: Today at 05:12:48 PM »
Chastity CBT

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1213

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Chastity CBT
Format: mp4
Size: 117.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 2806 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My bound chastity slave has had his cock locked in a tight metal cage for weeks, and I take great pleasure in teasing and torturing him. After lots of teasing and sensual torture I finally decide to release his cock, but only so that I can finger it and apply clothespegs to it, and bust his balls. If he is permitted the privilege of an orgasm, I'm going to make sure it's a painful one! (Duration 25m47s)

Published Thursday 18th of December 2014

Keywords:  ballbusting,  heels,  nikki,  skirts and dresses,  nipple torture,  foot worship,  dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 117.93 MB<<<