Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 338082 times)

mistrzuploadu

Strap-on Sub Girl
« Reply #5860 on: Yesterday at 04:35:55 PM »
Strap-on Sub Girl

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Mistress Carissa
WL1206

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Strap-on Sub Girl
Format: wmv
Size: 522.29 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sub girl Carissa finds herself impaled on my lovely strap on as I give her a good hard fucking. She's tied down with her nipples clamped tightly and has no choice but to take every inch of my cock as I ram it into her until she's cumming. I only pause from pounding her pussy to spank her clit, spread her pussy lips wide and flog her ass til it's nice and red, before flipping her over and fucking her some more - this time even harder from behind. (Duration 22m55s)

Published Thursday 30th of October 2014

Keywords:  stockings,  slave girl,  heels,  lingerie,  nikki,  spanking & cp,  humiliating,  nipple torture,  strap-on,  dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 522.29 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

mistrzuploadu

Work Harder!
« Reply #5861 on: Yesterday at 05:31:39 PM »
Work Harder!

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1207

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Work Harder!
Size: 387.91 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:17:04, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The builder gimp hasn't been working hard enough, so he is reminded of the reasons for not slacking off: he gets ballbusted and caned if he isn't productive enough for me! The scaffolding makes a perfect bondage frame to cuff him to in order to administer 24 hard ball kicks and 24 hard cane strokes onto his cold bottom. A stripy bottom and red balls should motivate him to stop slacking in future! (Duration 17m04s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords:  ballbusting,  heels,  nikki,  spanking & cp,  skirts and dresses,  domestic,  woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 387.91 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Vibrating Sounds
« Reply #5862 on: Today at 09:29:27 AM »
Vibrating Sounds

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Vibrating Sounds
Format: mp4
Size: 48.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:13, 2016 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 48.04 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Beating the Sutured Silent slave
« Reply #5863 on: Today at 10:27:08 AM »
Beating the Sutured Silent slave

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Beating the Sutured Silent slave
Size: 174.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:00, 2043 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 174.27 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Whipping the Sutured Silent slave
« Reply #5864 on: Today at 11:30:22 AM »
Whipping the Sutured Silent slave

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Whipping the Sutured Silent slave
Size: 79.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:59, 2050 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 79.13 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls
« Reply #5865 on: Today at 12:33:07 PM »
Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls

Starring: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls
Size: 2.79 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:53, 19966 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 114 Kbps, 48 Khz

Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls @DJBritStar @whitneywrightx @TonyOrlandoxxx

Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando&rsquo;s class.&nbsp; He&rsquo;s trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom.
The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students.&nbsp; He swears he would never&hellip; Then Principal Andrews tells him it&rsquo;s ok, he should fuck his hot student.
Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher&rsquo;s desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony&rsquo;s face in her young pussy.&nbsp; Whitney asks, &ldquo;Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after&hellip;?&rdquo;
Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher&rsquo;s neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy.&nbsp; Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good&hellip;
Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum.&nbsp; She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle.&nbsp; Every time he gets close to cumming, Principal Andrews pulls him away and the two ladies torture his balls with hard squeezes and bites.&nbsp; Eventually they let him cum all over her pussy.&nbsp; They make him lick it all up while they discuss a few terrible ways to castrate him in the shop class with power tools.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , FEMDOM SEX , ASS WORSHIP , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION
Keywords: brittany andrews , whitney wright , tony orlando , femdom sex , milf , teen dom , school girl , orgasm control , castration threats , ball squeezing , blue balls , edging , pussy edging , cumshot , cum eating

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.79 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Bunny Colby Still Controls Your Cock
« Reply #5866 on: Today at 01:37:13 PM »
Bunny Colby Still Controls Your Cock

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Bunny Colby Still Controls Your Cock
Size: 486.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:20, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 236 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby is wearing a high cut lingerie teddy with fishnets.  She's hot AF.  She's swinging a watch in your face which has the power to take over your mind. 

Bunny just turns you into a chronic masturbating mess, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, EDGING GAMES, BIG TITS, MIND FUCK, FISHNETS.
Keywords: bunny colby, nadya nablakova, big tits, fishnets, swinging watch, cum control.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 486.95 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick
« Reply #5867 on: Today at 02:32:27 PM »
Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick

Starring: Veronica Love

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick
Size: 404.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:05, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps, 44 Khz

Veronica Gives the Sweet Dick FULL

Veronica Love is standing over Lance while he jerks his cock. â€Å"I don't know why you bother with that, you know I only let you cum when I'm fucking you...”
She has a vibrating 8 inch strap-on, and she is going to fuck his ass hard and deep until she is satisfied. Veronica makes him ride it at first. The vibrating cock is making him go crazy, keeping him on the edge of cumming while she penetrates him.
She makes him beg for more and tell her how much he likes being fucked.
Veronica fucks him in a couple different positions until she cums, then she leaves him with blue balls for now...
Veronica Love returns to Lance. Now she is wearing cute knee high socks over her fishnets, and she still has her huge strap-on...
She bends him over and pounds his ass from behind. She makes him beg for more, then lays down and makes him ride her huge cock until she milks his cock all over him.
Before he cums, she makes him beg for his own cum, and makes him open his mouth, pointing his cock towards his face while she strokes and squeezes it with both hands. He misses his face, so she mops his cum up with her fingers and makes him suck it all off.

FORCED BI MIND-FUCK, STRAP-ON, PEGGING, HANDJOB, CUM EATING, PIG TAILS, HUGE TITS, FEMALE ORGASM, FISHNETS, SOCKS, PIG TAILS, BOUNCING TITS

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING , FEMALE DOMINATION , HANDJOBS
Keywords: veronica love , femdom handjob , pegging cum eating , huge tits femdom , huge tits strapon , big tits pegging , veronica love pegging , lance hart

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.81 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

FUCK THE HAND, CUCK - MZ BERLIN
« Reply #5868 on: Today at 03:28:17 PM »
FUCK THE HAND, CUCK - MZ BERLIN

Starring: Mz Berlin

General:
Name: TVG_FUCK THE HAND, CUCK - MZ BERLIN
Size: 39.98 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:12, 428 Kbps, 720x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Berlin has her bitch boy and it's time for his Milking. After this he's going back into chastity. She makes him Fuck Her Hand and get close, before She stops and pulls on his balls. She doesn't want Her Slave to cum too quickly. She makes him smell her sweet pussy and hovers it over his head, all the time making him beg. After he cums, she keeps stroking his dick, his sensitive cock is in the pain of a ruined orgasm.

Features: Female Domination, Chastity, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm, Tease and Denial, Ball Twisted and Pulled, Cow Milking.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Female Domination, Chastity, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm, Tease And Denial, Ball Twisted And Pulled, Cow Milking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 39.98 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

BE THE BOSSES EXECUTIVE CHAIR - CAROLINE REESE
« Reply #5869 on: Today at 04:30:46 PM »
BE THE BOSSES EXECUTIVE CHAIR - CAROLINE REESE

Starring: Carolyn Reese

General:
Name: TVG_BE THE BOSSES EXECUTIVE CHAIR - CAROLINE REESE
Size: 692.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:56, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 44 Khz

Brad is late for a meeting with his Bossy Boss. If he doesn't please her he's going to loose his job. She demands that he make his dick hard for her. She teases him by telling him to worship her tits and then slaps his hands away. She makes him beg to see her ass. She makes him stroke his cock, but won't let him touch her. She gets him close with her hands. She his face between her tits. She humiliates him about his pathetic cock.

Then It's time for her to get pleasure. She gets to cum all the time. She will make her employee please her whenever she wants. She sits on his face and pulls and slaps his balls. She cums all over his face, Squashes his cock and balls with her stocking feet and you see the pre-cum leaking out. After She Cums, she throws him out without any satisfaction. "No Cuming for You."

Features: Facesitting, Pussy licking, Masturbation, Small Cock Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Ass Worship. He's Dominated by his Sexy Boss. - Carolyn Reese

Category: FACE SITTING
Related categories:
Keywords: Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Small Cock Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Ass Worship. - Carolyn R

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.69 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

BLACKMAIL THE NASTY COCK - MILKING IN MY PANTIES - SAVANNAH
« Reply #5870 on: Today at 05:33:58 PM »
BLACKMAIL THE NASTY COCK - MILKING IN MY PANTIES - SAVANNAH

Starring: Savannah Stern

General:
Name: TVG_BLACKMAIL THE NASTY COCK - MILKING IN MY PANTIES - SAVANNAH
Size: 231.66 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:11:21, 2472 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Big Tit Cheerleader renders the professor immobile and relaxed - except for his cock that She controls. She leans back with her heels on his poor nasty cock, while drinking champagne. She strokes his cock and teases him with her "Nasty British Cunt". The only way he's every going to get to cum is if she gets straight "A's". She wraps her big breasts around his cock and him to give her good grades, even though she hasn't turned in her papers.

Seeing her control over him and his hard cock, she wants more. His car to go shopping, his credit card for shopping... She warps her panties, her soft silky panties around his cock, and milks his cock inside her panties. Then she's going to lcck his cock up in chastity, until the grades cum out. - 11:21 Minutes -

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Big Tits, Chastity, Cheerleaders, Female Domination, Handjobs, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 231.66 MB<<<