Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 349195 times)

xscanner

Sneaky Skylar Locke Steals A Blowjob Sub
« Reply #9560 on: Yesterday at 05:15:48 PM »

Mandy Marx was in town and I stopped by to say hi! But then... an unsuspecting boy tied in bondage? With a huge cock at that... Wow. Mandy's no where to be seen. I don't think she'd noticed if I had a little taste. Before he knows it, I'm sucking, licking, teasing and fucking him with my mouth. Hopefully his muffled screams won't alert her. I want to make him cum before she comes back. I want to make him mine with my mouth.

1.53 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:46

Tease and Thank You - Sneaky Skylar Locke Steals A Blowjob Sub.mp4

xscanner

Under the heels - Margo's faithful servant
« Reply #9561 on: Yesterday at 09:15:50 PM »

Two friends are walking through a dirty parking lot and chatting casually. Margo boasts to her friend Victoria that she has a very loyal and dutiful slave under her command. Victoria is surprised by this and asks to show the servant's skills. Margo demonstrates to her friend what her slave is capable of. A man cleans girlfriends' dirty boots with his tongue, and then serves as their shoe mat when the girls walk on him. Victoria was interested in having such a slave and now she would also like to have one.

1.14 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:49

Under the heels - Margo's faithful servant.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Anette - Be quiet and cum!
« Reply #9562 on: Today at 01:15:28 AM »

Do you think that one squirt is enough for your mistress? - Anette's raised up eyebrows showed her confusion. She gave her masked slave the best handjob he could imagine, while her black rubber gloves caressed his member and with her other hand, she kept his mouth quiet. But only one little fountain didn't satisfy the mistress.

698 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:55

Cruel Anette - Be quiet and cum!.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Anette - Crawled under the throne
« Reply #9563 on: Today at 05:15:28 AM »

The slave crawled halfway under Mistress Anette's wooden throne and now he is waiting for her to sip on her energy drink and snack some chocolate. She then snorts loudly and spats on his face, the saliva mixed with chocolate looks disgusting on him. She continues to gather her saliva and then spits it into his mouth but it goes on his head again too.

994 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:16

Cruel Anette - Crawled under the throne.mp4