Author Topic: Four Elements Trainer v1.0.4a [MITY]  (Read 230 times)

GamerX

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.4a [MITY]
« on: March 29, 2023, 09:35:56 PM »
Four Elements Trainer  v1.0.4a [MITY]

MITY is creating Four Elements Trainer

Updated: 28-March-2023     
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Animated,Fantasy, Mobile game, Parody, Trainer, Bukkake, Anal sex, Footjob, Humor, MILF, Mind control, Oral sex, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin, Vaginal sex, Trap
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: MITY
Platform: Windows
Version: Bughunt  v.1.0.4a
Language: English
Size: 828 MB

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.?

Bughunt FET v.1.0.4at
Good day all! Been "frolicking" with the new build(and uploading it) and finally have some links for you. No alternative links just yet.
This build will continue the love route epilogue. Nothing too fancy, a bunch of scenes I wanted to have in there before I move more into the final story elements. As to what exactly these new scenes are, read about it in the spoiler log at the bottom of this post.
If you find any problems(I'm sure you will) and would like to tell me about it, you can do so by sending me a dm or leaving a comment below. Both are great and appreciated. Of course I'll be happy with any sort of bugs you can find and tell me about, but don't feel limited to just that. Whatever you feel like sharing, I feel like listening to.

Screen:

Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.4a--pc.zip

Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.4a--pc.zip