Author Topic: How to humiliate a man?  (Read 12574 times)

xscanner

Baroness - Mummified and electro tortured
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2023, 04:21:50 PM »
Baroness - Mummified and electro tortured

Bondage,electric,Femdom,gasmask

File name:Baroness - Mummified and electro tortured.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:05

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Mummified and electro tortured.mp4

xscanner

Evil Woman - Mean girls humilating school loser - Schoolboy...
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2023, 04:27:58 PM »
Evil Woman - Mean girls humilating school loser - Schoolboy Bullying Clip

3 the meanest and prettiest girls in school having sadistic fun with their loser friend.. Faceslapping him, humilating, laughing at his small cock trampling, spitting on him, riding him, marking him with a pen kicking and making him worship their sneakers, putting his head to the toi..et... It was so much fun!

Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Evil Woman - Mean girls humilating school loser - Schoolboy Bullying Clip.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Resolution: 1918 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:26

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Mean girls humilating school loser - Schoolboy Bullying Clip.mp4

xscanner

Goddess attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Pleasure And Payment For It
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2023, 04:31:03 PM »
Goddess attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Pleasure And Payment For It

Bondage,Femdom,Latex

File name:Goddess attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Pleasure And Payment For It.mp4
File Size: 279 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:18

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Pleasure And Payment For It.mp4

xscanner

Lady Dark Angel UK - Imagine Me Teasing You Like This
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2023, 04:20:50 PM »
Lady Dark Angel UK - Imagine Me Teasing You Like This

Bondage,Chastity,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Lady Dark Angel UK - Imagine Me Teasing You Like This.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Duration: 00:02:25

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Dark Angel UK - Imagine Me Teasing You Like This.mp4

xscanner

Baroness - Electroshocked
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2023, 04:33:07 PM »
Baroness - Electroshocked

clinic,electric,Femdom,Fetish

File name:Baroness - Electroshocked.mp4
File Size: 268 MB
Duration: 00:09:01

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Electroshocked.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Fiona Fabel - Man Eating Pussy Orgasm - Sometimes ...
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2023, 04:36:12 PM »
Mistress Fiona Fabel - Man Eating Pussy Orgasm - Sometimes I Just Want To Use His Stupid Bitchface

Femdom,Pussy Worship

File name:Mistress Fiona Fabel - Man Eating Pussy Orgasm - Sometimes I Just Want To Use His Stupid Bitchface.mp4
File Size: 204 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fiona Fabel - Man Eating Pussy Orgasm - Sometimes I Just Want To Use His Stupid Bitchface.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Glamorous - Facesitting in catsuit
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2023, 04:22:54 PM »
Mistress Glamorous - Facesitting in catsuit

Facesitting,Femdom,High Heels,Smother

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Facesitting in catsuit.mp4
File Size: 293 MB
Duration: 00:07:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Facesitting in catsuit.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2023, 04:35:10 PM »
Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes

ITALIAN SPOKEN
What's more fun than ordering your slave to look you in the eye while you kick him in the balls? See the expressions of pain in his eyes every time my foot hits his balls, notice when his gaze becomes defiant and immediately bring him back to order by increasing the power of the kicks, punish him when he looks away ... ahahahaah
Although I am enjoying myself, I always keep a stern attitude with him, I scold and insult him.
Sometimes he falls to the ground under my blows, but I immediately order him to get up, I really want to smash those useless balls ... and I do it looking him in the eyes and catching the unbearable pain that the last kick causes him leaving him on the ground ...

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes.mp4
File Size: 306 MB
Duration: 00:08:03

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Look Into My Eyes.mp4

xscanner

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2023, 04:41:18 PM »
Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2

Bondage,Femdom,Latex

File name:Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2.mp4
File Size: 228 MB
Duration: 00:07:43

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 2.mp4

xscanner

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2023, 04:47:27 PM »
Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3

Bondage,Femdom,Latex

File name:Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3.mp4
File Size: 195 MB
Duration: 00:06:31

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Exposed in Latex 3.mp4

xscanner

Maitresse Parker - On Tinder I Caught A Bitch Who Wanted To...
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2023, 04:24:57 PM »
Maitresse Parker - On Tinder I Caught A Bitch Who Wanted To Give Me Her Ass Part 1

Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy

File name:Maitresse Parker - On Tinder I Caught A Bitch Who Wanted To Give Me Her Ass Part 1.mp4
File Size: 240 MB
Duration: 00:05:25

D O W N L O A D:

Maitresse Parker - On Tinder I Caught A Bitch Who Wanted To Give Me Her Ass Part 1.mp4

xscanner

Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2023, 04:28:02 PM »
Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin

Mistress Sheena Rose let's you know that she is back and ready to break some balls!  She looks so sexy in her leather outfit with her ballbusting shoes, ready to go.  Sheena has her slave up against the wall just waiting to receive his punishment!  She loves to verbally humiliate him as she lands some decent kicks just get those testicles all warmed up!  Sheena drops him to his knees with a nice swift kick to the groin as she laughs at him doubled over in pain and demand that he stand right back up.  She makes him call out how many kicks he has received and he isn't done until she kicks his balls 20 times!  Will he last?

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin.mp4
File Size: 279 MB
Duration: 00:04:44

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Sheena Rose - 20 Kicks To The Groin.mp4

xscanner

DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2023, 04:31:06 PM »
DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena

Domina Helena believes that all mens problems, from ego too contagious stupidity arise from a man's penis, that it is "per say" the root of all men's EGOs. She is bound and determined to help. Not men of course, but instead herself and all of womankind. The domina sets out to excise all men's egos through a set of bizarre and quacky medical procedures she will remove all that is bad from her man, and then move on to others, His penis is painfully scraped clean, from the inside out. Then his member is painfully raked with a sharp, spiky medical wheel! Oh yes. The Domina will excise her slaves demons, they will be painfully evicted through his penis, one excruciating ritual at a time!

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom

File name:DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena.mp4
File Size: 62.6 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation - Penile Reform - Domina Helena.mp4

xscanner

Baroness - Golden Cumming
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2023, 04:34:10 PM »
Baroness - Golden Cumming

Bondage,Femdom,Forced Orgasm,gasmask,Handjob,Milking

File name:Baroness - Golden Cumming.mp4
File Size: 226 MB
Duration: 00:05:56

D O W N L O A D:

Baroness - Golden Cumming.mp4

xscanner

Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2023, 04:46:28 PM »
Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls

Dominatrix Joslyn James is looking sexy and deviant in her bitch boots.  She has a pathetic loser in her presence who wants to be her slave, so he is going to have to pass the test.  How about 30 kicks...to the BALLS?  Joslyn wastes no time as she kicks him repeatedly in the balls, dropping him to the floor.  She thinks that his jeans are helping him so she had him take them off, revealing his underwear.  He has little to no protection now as she lands some HARD snap kicks!  He doubles over in pain as she laughs at him and asks if YOU want YOUR balls kicked by her?  How could you possibly resist?  Joslyn demands that this loser stand back up and receive his full 30 kicks to the balls!  What a lucky slave.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls.mp4
File Size: 223 MB
Duration: 00:03:46

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - Joslyn James - 30 Quick Kicks To The Balls.mp4

xscanner

Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2023, 04:49:32 PM »
Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls

Mistress Crystal Clark is looking very sexy in her corset and BALLBUSTING boots.  She makes her slave strip down to his boxers to see if he can pass the "test" to become her slave.  He has to take 10 kicks to the balls in her thick, black boots in order to be able to serve her.  She laughs at his situation as she kicks him right in the balls repeatedly, making him drop to the floor.   Crystal is such a sexy, sensual domme who loves kicking losers like this right in the balls!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom

File name:Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:05:06

D O W N L O A D:

Domination 4K - 10 kicks to the loser's balls.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Anette - Sucking and cum on breast
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2023, 04:27:00 PM »
Cruel Anette - Sucking and cum on breast

Anette touches the cock of her sex slave with the tip of her warm, soft tongue, then she circles around the tip and slowly swallows it. She moves her hands up and down and with the help of her soft lips, she makes him hard as rock. Then to finish him off, she jerks him, while presses his cock to her tits.

Femdom,Fetish,Forced Orgasm,Handjob,High Heels,Milking

File name:Cruel Anette - Sucking and cum on breast.mp4
File Size: 237 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Sucking and cum on breast.mp4

xscanner

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Think of it as a Low Calor...
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2023, 04:36:14 PM »
Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Think of it as a Low Calorie Egg Salad Lunch

Lady Bellatrix is sitting on the sex bench with her slave laying below her, cuffed in place, so she can grind her stilettos into his flesh. She complains how it's been so hot, plus the AC isn't working, and her legs are so sweaty that it's actually made the leather moist. "It's just so smelly in here" she says adding "and speaking of smelly it's not just these leather boots and my armpits but I really have to fart." She shifts up and lets out a long moist sounding fart. She next sticks the heel of a boot into the slaves face to suck before rubbing the sole over his mouth. She shifts to her side and lets out another fart. The heel goes back into his mouth as she talks about the nasty greasy food she has been eating and then she farts again. Seems she probably should really be emptying her bowels. Fearing the slave is not getting the full effect of her farts she decides it is time to sit on his bitch face. She slaps him and then slides down so she can face sit him. First she spits in his mouth and then quickly moves to squat over his face to fart. She lets out two rapid farts and the slave groans from the impact of the air on his face and the gas up his nose. The room is really rank now and she says she is going to have to use him as a toilet likely. She asks him what it smells like and he says "Eggs." "Think of it as a low calorie egg salad lunch" she tells him. Now she grinds her farty ass all over his face until she needs to fart again. The slave coughs as Bellatrix turns around and lets out yet another cheesy fart. She now grinds his face but only for a few seconds because she has to fart yet again. She reminds the slave that he is lucky to be in this position as she could just be farting all over the bench and then allowing all the slaves to come in and lick it but no, he gets every single fart. She farts again and again and again. We don't remember anyone farting so much in a scene before. Bellatrix now tries to sit on his face for a minute but hardly gets to 30 seconds before she farts again. As quickly as she has farted she sits back on the slaves face to insure the gas has no where to go but up his nose. That smell will fill his senses for the next week to come, likely. "I really have to get out of here, this room stinks" she tells him as she gets up and leaves him alone to wallow in it.

Bondage,Bootlicking,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Think of it as a Low Calorie Egg Salad Lunch.mp4
File Size: 820 MB
Duration: 00:07:26

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Think of it as a Low Calorie Egg Salad Lunch.mp4

xscanner

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haske...
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2023, 04:39:18 PM »
Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves

There is something so special about a person's face. It is generally what comes to mind when you think about someone - it represents their personhood. It is for this reason that I love to fuck with a person's face! In the same way as a slap to the face can register as a dramatic insult, controlling the face with bondage registers deeply to the soul. It is undeniable that you are no longer in control when someone else is clamping your face with electro clamps, prying your mouth open with a cheek spreader, and invading your throat with their fingers. For this reason, Haskell Holland appears to be having a difficult time being strictly wrapped in my optometrist bondage chair. His yells and screams are stifled by my hand stuffed in his mouth and by my distracting him from the pain in his face with a powerful vibrator to his cock.  Enjoy Haskell's distorted soul!

Bondage,electric,Femdom,Hypno

File name:Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves.mp4
File Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:34:05

D O W N L O A D:

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Facial Distortion - Haskell Holland and Elise Graves.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2023, 04:42:22 PM »
Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking

A slave whore cooks food in the kitchen without the permission of the Mistress. To punish him he will be cooked very hard in the ass

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking.mp4
File Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:02:33

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - Fucking cheap bitch is cooking.mp4