Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 366827 times)

xscanner

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Sissy Wedgied and Pegged
« Reply #9680 on: May 26, 2024, 07:55:00 PM »

My sissy takes deep wedgies in tiny micro thongs while wearing a big plug and chastity. I wedgie her so deep I rip the thongs right off of her, leaving her plugged hole exposed. After enduring the of being wedgied, she takes Me cock up her tight hole while her clitty leaks.

Femdom, Sissy

962 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:51

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Sissy Wedgied and Pegged.mp4

xscanner

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete to Satisfy Mist...
« Reply #9681 on: May 26, 2024, 07:58:04 PM »

Miss Electra and I put together a sexy competition for Our slaves.They must lick Our pretty pink pussies, worship Our divine asses, and throat Our big strapon cocks. But most importantly, they must be filled and fucked by our straps to truly determine who is truly the most useful slave.

Femdom, Strapon

640 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:33

Ava Onyx - iworshipavaonyx - Slaves Compete to Satisfy Mistress.mp4

xscanner

Evil Woman - Strap on fun on the tarrace in transparent rub...
« Reply #9682 on: May 26, 2024, 08:01:09 PM »

Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,Latex,Spitting,Strapon

726 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:12

Evil Woman - Strap on fun on the tarrace in transparent rubber catsuit.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Jade - Feminizing bonus scene
« Reply #9683 on: May 26, 2024, 10:15:57 PM »

Femdom, Sissy, Strapon

496 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:36

Goddess Jade - Feminizing bonus scene.mp4

xscanner

xscanner

MistressLHush - Drop the Soap
« Reply #9685 on: Yesterday at 06:15:58 AM »

Femdom Strapon

259 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:02:56

MistressLHush - Drop the Soap.mp4

xscanner

Ava and Honey - Deep Full Weight Smother Fun
« Reply #9686 on: Yesterday at 10:16:00 AM »

Ava and Honey love alpha men. That's why it's extra funny when they come across little weak betas. There is so much to use them for! The possibilities are endless. Betas are so stupid and have little shrimp dicks. This combination makes betas so naive and vulnerable.  Hot girls can basically do whatever they want to them, and they don't really have a choice but to take it. The girls are the ultimate brats! They climb all over him like he isn't even there. His breathing is not on the priority list. The girl's hangout on him and make fun of him for being such a bozo. Then they are going to leave him there while they go out. And all that's left is for him to savor the smell of their ass and feet on his face.

Bondage,Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

928 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:31

Brat Princess 2 - Ava and Honey - Deep Full Weight Smother Fun 4K.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Aveena - Sissy humiliation and body worship
« Reply #9687 on: Yesterday at 02:16:01 PM »

Goddess Aveena has returned from a hot date during which She received multiple cumloads on Her perfect ass. Goddess is going for a run so won't be showering just yet, but needs a quick clean up. Goddess knows the perfect answer - sissy can lick off the dried spunk. Goddess is so impressed with Her date that She tells sissy all about it, including how much better Her alpha male is than her pathetically endowed sissy. Goddess explains that because Her new boyfriend enjoyed watching a video of sissy getting fucked, sissy can suck his cock. Goddess then contemplates arranging a ball busting session for sissy and a few of Her female friends, as that is all sissy is good for. In the immediate future and from under the bed, sissy will experience how Goddess pleasures Her boyfriend, taking notes on how to suck cock. Goddess makes sissy do foot and leg worship, smell the boyfriend's sex scent on Her holes, and gives sissy a few face slaps. Sissy is then made to kiss Goddess' feet goodbye before crawling back to her cage on her hands and knees.
Throughout the clip, Goddess Aveena is wearing black, see-through lingerie including bra, pants and stockings. Her hair is pink and shoulder length, tied in 2 pony tails.
Sissy Tina has pink hair and wearing a pink lattice dress, pink high heels, pink pants and black stockings.

Assworship,Femdom,Humiliation,Sissy

757 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:55

Goddess Aveena - Sissy humiliation and body worship.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Jade - Big Booty Femdom Pegging Compilation
« Reply #9688 on: Yesterday at 06:16:02 PM »

An entire video dedicated to my ass fucking bussy!! I can hip thrust over 300 lbs and it shows. My ass was made to fuck femboys and turn men into bottom bitches! I included clips from 11 different videos, all back shots of me pounding away. I've put so much mileage on my femboy's ass, I'm surprised I haven't ruined him!

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

1.32 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:28:35

Goddess Jade - Big Booty Femdom Pegging Compilation.mp4

xscanner

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Yaz's human Bike Seat
« Reply #9689 on: Yesterday at 10:16:04 PM »

Mistress Yaz is not even 5' feet tall but she has a wicked hot body and a beautiful bubble butt. In this scene she exercises on the stationary bike while using the slaves head as her bike seat. He is secured to a bench, not that he would rather be anywhere else but just to remind him he's there until Yaz decides she has had enough of him. She is wearing denim shorts so the movement does cause some discomfort for him. What good is a workout without some pain after all. After a while she stops peddling to insure her ass is totally covering his nose and mouth. She lets him kick a bit then bounces on his face. "Do you like being my bike seat?" she asks him and of course he does. Yaz says his head is really comfortable and she might have to donate him to the local gym. "Girls of all sizes will be sitting on your face" she tells him.
After some more peddling Yaz gets off the bike and lays on the floor. She tells the slave to get himself out of the cuffs and to then lick her feet and armpits. An hour later he is out of the cuffs and Yaz says all the sweat has dried up but now she smells even worse as the bacteria has had time to multiply. While the slave licks her soles she sniffs her pits and says they are really bad. She calls him to her pits and has him lick both of them.

Facesitting,Femdom,Fetish,Smother

604 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:44

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Yaz's human Bike Seat.mp4

xscanner

Queens of Kink - Double teased chastity slave - Nesty XXX a...
« Reply #9690 on: Today at 02:16:05 AM »

Oh my, this slave is in trouble! His cock tightly secured in CHASTITY and two stunning, naked Dommes ready to give him a HARD time. They love to tease and deny him, use his face as their seat and tongue for their pleasure. His release remains DENIED.

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Pussy Worship,Teasing

640 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:33

Queens of Kink - Double teased chastity slave - Nesty XXX and Nomi Melone.mp4

xscanner

Ruby Onyx - If You Dont Clean The Kitchen Properly You Will...
« Reply #9691 on: Today at 06:16:08 AM »

He only had one job to do, and he failed, miserably! On close inspection, it became very clear that this useless slave couldn't carry out the simplest of kitchen chores! There was only one thing in store for this reprobate and it wasn't going to be pleasant! First of all we take his pathetic excuse for a dick and lock is behind bars! Then, with our whopping strap on cocks to hand, it was time to stretch both of his holes out! We bend the little bitch over, fingering and lubricating his ass ready for insertion. His mouth spread wide and wedged open, unable to escape any cock insertion! Then without further a do, a brutal and relentless strap on spit roasting ensued! Both of us taking it in turns to tear him open at both ends! He moans and groans but we most definately don't ease up! Something tells me the kitchen will be spotless next time!

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

2.21 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:45

Ruby Onyx - If You Dont Clean The Kitchen Properly You Will Get The Full Strap On Spit Roast.mp4

xscanner

UK Mistress Elise - Disowned Boot Licker
« Reply #9692 on: Today at 10:16:09 AM »

Bootlicking,Femdom,Fetish

141 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:05:11

UK Mistress Elise - Disowned Boot Licker.mp4

xscanner

DuneFeet - Motley parade 2 4K
« Reply #9693 on: Today at 02:16:10 PM »

TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, GROUP DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, OBJECTIFICATION, YOGA PANTS, GYM LEGGINGS, FETISH CLOTHING, WORKOUT CLOTHES, WORKOUT CLOTHING, SPORTSWEAR, WOMEN'S ACTIVEWEAR, HUMILIATION, BETA MALE, OXYGEN LESS, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, CHOKING, CHOKE, FACE SMOTHER, BREATH CONTROL, PATHETIC LOSER, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT, FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESAT, FACESIT, DOMINANT WOMEN, SMOTHERED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMMES
DESCRIPTION: The room is full of colorful leggings. Five girls and one boy will act in this cirkus of fetish, and bring you a bouquet full of various flowers.

Lola Marion Zoey Elly Avril.

Hot leggings cover the face of a boy and stop his breathing.

957 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:52

DuneFeet - Motley parade 2 4K.mp4

xscanner

Asian Cruelty - LOCKED UPSCRATCHED UPTEASED - Mistress Mena
« Reply #9694 on: Today at 06:15:38 PM »

Asian,Chastity,Femdom,Teasing

57.9 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:07:01

Asian Cruelty - LOCKED UPSCRATCHED UPTEASED - Mistress Mena.mp4