Author Topic: Foot shoes, high heels, socks  (Read 19064 times)

GraaF

Re: Foot shoes, high heels, socks
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2022, 10:47:18 AM »
Licking Girls Feet NICOLE and BELLA New beautiful girl and her first foot worship experience.mp4

File Size: 1021 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:15:20

Nicole invited her beautiful friend Bella over to her place to chat and have a good time. Bella
knew that Nicole has many slaves and one of them is constantly in her apartment to perform various
types of work and for entertainment. She had never tried using a slave before. The girls sat on the
bed and talked on various funny topics, and at this time rose lay under the bed at their feet. Suddenly,
the girls noticed that their feet were dusty. What does it mean? This means that the stupid bitch did
a bad job cleaning the apartment and of course this pissed off Nicole. She pulled the slave out from
under the bed. "Look at our feet scum! Why are they dusty? Lick the dust off Bella's feet!" - Nicole
ordered the slave. Bella was a little confused at first because this is the first time she has had her
feet licked.. all the more dusty. "Ugh, she licks my dirty soles and swallows the dust off them hahahaha.
How nasty she is!" - Bella quickly began to enjoy watching the humiliation of the slave. Nicole started
to wipe her dirty soles on the slave's face. The face of the slave was covered with dust from Nicole's
feet and the girls laughed. "Hahaha, that's really funny! Can we do anything with her?" Bella continued
to have fun. Nicole then spat in rose's face and Bella laughed even harder. "Try it too! lol!" - Said
Nicole and Bella without hesitation spat in the face of a slave. Bella didn't expect that
it would be so much fun to humiliate this slut and now she wants her own personal slave!

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: DIRTY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, SPITTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double domination,
dirty feet, spitting, spit fetish, nicole, bella, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/7729612446d83/Licking_Girls_Feet_NICOLE_and_BELLA_New_beautiful_girl_and_her_first_foot_worship_experience.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2022, 11:09:56 AM »
my Goddess Valeria Arias nice wet and sloppy foot worship.mp4

File Size: 1615 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps   4K
Duration: 00:14:35

Aria wants a nice wet and sloppy foot worship from her foot slut. First she has her start with her toes.
The slave licks between her toes with wet sloppy licks. Then she has her suck her toes hard. She sucks
her big toes hard and then shoves all her toes to suck on them like a huge dick. Her sucking let out a
lot of drool that all her toes were soaked when they came out her mouth. Aria has a whip with her to
whipbthe slave in case she isn't doing it good enough. Now time to make her soles nice and wet. The slut
licks Aria's soles with nice big and wet licks to make sure that her soles are shining with her spit.
Just like Aria likes it. She licks her soles and heels with a lot of spit that she creates long spit lines.
The slave sucks hard on her toes again while licking her feet. While the slave is sucking and licking,
she makes moaning noises like a whore. Most of the time Aria has the slave holding and moving her foot
to lick them, but sometimes Aria likes to move her own foot by having her stick her tongue out so that
she can wipe her feet all over her tongue. Aria also joins her feet together so that the slave licks
them together. The end result is that Aria's feet are now all nice, wet and sloppy with the slave's drool.
Her feet was covered in so much spit that they shine like mirrors.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SOLE LICKING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SWALLOWING/DROOLING.
Keywords: nelly, aria, foot fetish, foot domination.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/c45dc548f42ea/my_Goddess_Valeria_Arias_nice_wet_and_sloppy_foot_worship.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2022, 11:25:41 AM »
Licking Girls Feet ALSU and SARAH Do you realize how miserable and pathetic you are.mp4

File Size: 1286 Mb
Duration: 00:19:08

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/97d1016ef26d0/Licking_Girls_Feet_ALSU_and_SARAH_Do_you_realize_how_miserable_and_pathetic_you_are.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2022, 10:00:35 PM »
SERVANTS FOR GIRLS ALSU I wont go on a date with sweaty feet and dusty boots.mp4

File Size: 1017 Mb
Duration: 00:15:16

I'm going on a date.. I haven't washed my feet for a long time and they stink. These two whores kiana and
rose will help me solve this problem. They will lick my feet until this smell of sweat is gone. When my
feet were clean enough, I found that my boots were dusty and these whores would have to clean them too.
I can't go on a date in dusty boots..

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, BOOT DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot worship, two slave girls, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, socks smelling,
socks worship, boot domination, boots licking, alsu, rose, kiana.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/cfe179e8168a3/SERVANTS_FOR_GIRLS_ALSU_I_wont_go_on_a_date_with_sweaty_feet_and_dusty_boots.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2022, 07:52:29 PM »
SERVANTS FOR GIRLS PAMELA AND LANA You definitely like the taste and smell of our sweat.mp4

File Size: 2304 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 / 50 fps
Duration: 00:34:17

If we go to the gym, then we give all our best .. We do all the necessary exercises and of course we
sweat a lot! Today my friend Lana and I decided not to wash after the gym on purpose in order to come
home as sweaty as possible .. and why should we wash when we have a personal slave rose who is ready
to carry out any of our most humiliating orders .. Now she has to wash our sweaty armpits of her tongue
.. let's see how she cope! Of course this slut shouldn't forget about our very sweaty socks and bare feet.
Just look at her .. maybe she really likes to worship our socks, feet and swallow sweat from them. For
the sake of entertainment, let her lick the insoles of our sneakers! I myself can smell this strong
smell of sweat .. can you imagine what this idiot is? But we don't care .. until our feet are clean
she will worship them.

Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, ARMPITS, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT WORSHIP, SWEAT FETISH.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, sweaty feet, sweaty socks, socks smelling, armpits, insoles licking, sneakers, pamela,
lana, rose.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/01d831c24c3a0/SERVANTS_FOR_GIRLS_PAMELA_AND_LANA_You_definitely__like_the_taste_and_smell_of_our_sweat.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2022, 08:09:28 PM »
my Goddess Valeria My wastebasket for skin and nails from feet.mp4

File Size: 1562 Mb
Duration: 00:14:14

A slave's job is to tend to my every need. That includes washing my body. I have my slave girl
wash down my feet and legs in the shower to prepare for a pedicure. Instead of using a towel to
dry my feet, the slut must use her tongue to dry them off. My feet were a little smelly, which
was more funny for me, but not so much for the slave. It's time for the pedicure. Get on the floor
slave. A Goddess does not need a wastebasket for my foot dust and skin when I can use a slaves
mouth for that. Keep your mouth open slave. I want it all on you. I file my feet above the sluts
face so that she can catch it all on her face and in her mouth. Next I do my toenails and put
them in her mouth to swallow. Let me see your tongue slave. I want you to swallow all of it.
That's a good wastebasket. In the end I have her lick what ever foot dust is left on my feet
to clean them. Slaves sure do make the best wastebaskets.

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, SPITTING, FOOT HUMILIATION, FACE SLAPPING, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: molly, spitting, foot cleaner, humiliation.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/969093888e7f8/my_Goddess_Valeria_My_wastebasket_for_skin_and_nails_from_feet.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2022, 07:29:02 PM »
Licking Girls Feet ISABELE and ROBERTA In vain you danced with my boyfriend.mp4

File Size: 1326 Mb
Duration: 00:22:04

Isabele, Roberta and zoe often relax and have fun in the same bar. Today the girls decided to get
together and chat. The girls were chatting about various topics and suddenly Isabele was sent a
photo of zoe dancing with Isabele's boyfriend in this bar. "Look what they sent me! Have you
danced with my boyfriend? Do you want to have him?" - Isabele was indignant and showed the photo
to zoe. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was your boyfriend." - zoe started to apologize but it was
too late. Isabele ordered the stupid whore zoe to apologize differently and worship her sweaty socks.
Roberta is Isabele's friend and she was by her side. zoe chewed on the sweaty socks of the girls
and was ready to do anything if they would forgive her. "Now you're not our friend, you're a slave
and you'll beg for forgiveness for the rest of your miserable life! Lick the sweat off our feet
and do all our orders! Forget about my boyfriend, you dirty whore!" - Isabele continued to humiliate
zoe morally. zoe kept apologizing while worshiping the girls' sweaty feet, licking their soles
from heel to toe. "Now you will go with us to a bar to our mutual friends and we will tell everyone
that now you are just our pathetic slave!" zoe will remember this day for a long time.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, foot slave girl, foot domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, double
domination, socks smelling, socks worship, isabele, roberta, zoe.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/39e55781a83b1/Licking_Girls_Feet_ISABELE_and_ROBERTA_In_vain_you_danced_with_my_boyfriend.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2022, 07:43:15 PM »
my Goddess Valeria Leyla and Eva messy sadistic fun with pit ashes and clothespins.mp4

File Size: 1766 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps     4K
Duration: 00:16:07

Leyla and Eva are in the mood for some sadistic fun. They are extra cruel to the slave girl in this clip.
The girls have the slave tied up so that she doesn't move and to make her struggle more. First they spit
and slave her in the face, but then they get extra cruel by attaching clothespins on the slave's face.
They put the first ones on her tongue and immediately the slave started to whine in pain. Her whining in
pain made the girls laugh in excitement for they enjoy see the slave in pain. Her pain is like music to
their ears. To ease the pain on her tongue, they spit on her tongue along with slaps to the face. Aren't
they kind. Next they put two clothespins in her nostrils so that she can be in constant pain. Leyla and
Eva start smoking cigarettes to use the slave as an ashtray. They ash in her mouth, blow smoke in her face
and spit on her. The ashes burns the slave tongue so bad that the girls have to hold her head still to
put their cigarette butts in her mouth. She gets all messy with spit and ashes. Their socks and feet are
dirty, so they have the slave lick them clean. They shove the dirty socks in her mouth while sniffing
their feet so that the slave would struggle to breathe. All the pain, humiliation and messiness made the
slave cry during the whole clip. She cried so much that you can see her makeup dripping down her face.

Download Links:

https://k2s.cc/file/32523685bcade/my_Goddess_Valeria_Leyla_and_Eva__messy_sadistic__fun__with_pit_ashes_and_clothespins.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2022, 11:45:46 AM »
Licking Girls Feet AURORA PAMELA and SARAH You wont stay hungry today.mp4

File Size: 1114 Mb
Duration: 00:16:33

Sarah, Pamela and Aurora know that fat rose loves to eat and have scooped up pieces of dirt
for her from the street .. That's all she deserves! But even this dinner has to be earned,
so the girls order the slave girl to clean their boots because they got very dirty while the
girls walked in the mud .. "It's all because of you, you stupid whore, make our boots clean
as soon as possible!" Pamela ordered. Sarah sets the timer. One minute .. two minutes ..
pathetic rose worships their boots too slowly! She hasn’t done anything yet, but she’s tired ..
what a loser, ugh. Her tongue doesn't clean, but only stains the girls' boots, smearing dirt
on them. But the girls are very kind and they still decide to feed rose mud from a spoon.
"We see you like it, haha! Delicious dirt? Stupid whore!" - The girls scoffed and continued
to feed the unfortunate slave girl with mud. When rose is full of dirt, the girls order her
to clean up whatever she has stained with her nasty mouth.

Keywords: boot fetish, boot domination, boot worship, boot licking, boot humiliation, dirty boots,
mud, spitting, triple domination, lesbian domination, humiliation, aurora, sarah, pamela, rose.

https://k2s.cc/file/ea3adc10da1e5/Licking_Girls_Feet_AURORA_PAMELA__and__SARAH_You_wont_stay_hungry_today.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2022, 12:05:43 PM »
my Goddess Valeria Take an example from an experienced slave.mp4

File Size: 1495 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160  / 30 fps    4K
Duration: 00:13:39

I'm not going to waste My precious time on a loser. If you want to serve Me you have to meet
My standards. Without permission, you cannot raise your eyes.. speak softly but clearly.. no
rough movements only if I do not allow it. Lexi is an obedient bitch. I like her with her
submissive look and soft tongue with which she perfectly cleans My feet from sweat and dust.
And lori tries to match. Her tongue is large and soft, and her lips are pleasantly wrapped
around My every toe. She has a chance to touch Me one more time.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, SWEATY FEET,
FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: lori, lexy, foot fetish, foot cleaner, foot slave girl.

https://k2s.cc/file/19958bba6c679/my_Goddess_Valeria_Take_an_example_from_an_experienced_slave.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2022, 01:18:58 PM »
SERVANTS FOR GIRLS ALSU and SARAH You are ours just like this nasty bitch.mp4

File Size: 1069 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080  / 50 fps
Duration: 00:16:02

I often get together with my beautiful step-cousin Alsu to humiliate one of the slaves. We especially
like to humiliate this old woman monica. Today we want you to imagine that you are in the place of this
loser. Would you like it? Catching our spits, chewing our socks, worshiping our sweaty feet, responding
to all moral humiliation - "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." You would definitely like to replace this
old whore and kneel at our feet! We know it! ..Sarah..

Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination

Dirty Talk, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Lesbian Domination, Older Woman with Younger Woman, Sock Fetish,
Sock Licking, Sock Smelling, Spit Fetish, Spitting

https://k2s.cc/file/0b33b1e7f41c9/SERVANTS_FOR_GIRLS__ALSU__and_SARAH_You_are_ours_just_like_this_nasty_bitch.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2022, 08:53:00 PM »
Licking Girls Feet VALERIA and SARAH We are back from a walk Where is the joy on your vile face.mp4

File Size: 1337 Mb
Duration: 00:17:58

Slave girl nelly knows her place and faithfully kneels by the door and waits for her Mistresses
while they walk to their heart"s content. Of course, she finished all the food that she was well-fed,
because she knows that she won"t get anything more and carefully cleaned the apartment as she was
ordered. When Valeria and Sarah returned from their walk, nelly rushed to kiss their dusty shoes in
greeting. But nelly won"t get any respect from them for her work and the girls walked right into the
apartment in dusty shoes. Of course, the girls" shoes need to be thoroughly washed, guess what? That"s
right - the tongue of a whore! Licking and swallowing the dust from the soles of Valeria and Sarah,
nelly realizes that her humiliation isn"t over yet. She gets a lot of spits on her face .. Valeria
leaves a dirty mark from her shoes on nelly"s cheek .. she"s never been so humiliated before. The slave
girl, licking the shoes of Sarah and Valeria, accidentally put her elbow on the sofa and immediately
received another portion of humiliation. She had never been insulted so much before .. she had to lick
their saliva from the floor lying at the girls" feet. And by the way, it was very hot outside today,
and of course Valeria and Sarah"s socks were sweating. What are dirty, fat whores with sweaty socks
doing? You know the answer .. nelly loudly sniffed the girls" sweaty socks and even started coughing
until they gagged her with the same sweaty socks! lol! The slave girl looked very shabby and pathetic,
but the main thing is that her Mistresses were satisfied. In the end, Valeria and Sarah decided to keep
this whore for themselves. nelly winced when she heard this, but she has no choice! It was a tough day
for nelly ... but it can"t be helped when you"re a fat and stupid slave girl. She understands that there
is still a lot of "interesting" things ahead for her. This is the last part of today.

https://k2s.cc/file/e6b9b6d8743d2/Licking_Girls_Feet_VALERIA_and_SARAH_We_are_back_from_a_walk_Where_is_the_joy_on_your_vile_face.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2022, 09:06:02 PM »
Licking Girls Feet RADA Taste my sweat after a hard workout.mp4

File Size: 1089 Mb
Duration: 00:16:10

When Rada goes to the gym, she always trains very hard. Today, after the gym, she decided not to wash ..
why should she wash if she has a slave malvina who will wash her with her tongue. Rada orders the slave
to sniff her very sweaty ass in leggings. malvina loudly inhales the aroma of Rada's ass and thanks her
for this opportunity. "Look at me.. I'm very sweaty! Clean my armpits!" - Rada ordered and the slave began
to lick her armpits. The slave also sucks all the sweat from the T-shirt and leggings of the Mistress.
malvina licks Rada's naked sweaty places and tries her best. To further humiliate the slave, Rada orders
to sniff her sneakers inside and pushes sweaty socks into her mouth. Today malvina is a personal sweat
cleaner for Rada.

Related Categories: ARMPITS, ASS SNIFFING, SOCK SMELLING, SNEAKER FETISH, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
Keywords: ass fetish, ass smelling, ass sniffing, lesbian domination, humiliation, sweaty socks, sweaty ass,
sneakers sniffing, sneakers, sweat fetish, armpits licking, armpits, rada, malvina.

https://k2s.cc/file/45489592454ed/Licking_Girls_Feet_RADA_Taste_my_sweat_after_a_hard_workout.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2022, 07:27:41 PM »
Kingdom of feets and slaves.mp4

File Size: 187 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 / 30 fps
Duration: 00:16:18

https://k2s.cc/file/76cdfdf984634/Kingdom_of_feets_and_slaves.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2022, 07:42:24 PM »
Licking Girls Feet NICOLE and SARAH Washing after a hard workout.mp4

File Size: 1103 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:16:34

https://k2s.cc/file/2659cb793554e/Licking_Girls_Feet_NICOLE_and_SARAH_Washing_after_a_hard_workout.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2022, 07:58:15 PM »
my Goddess Valeria New slave worships My sweaty feet for the first time.mp4

File Size: 1484 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160  / 30 fps    4K
Duration: 00:13:33

Lori is a new slave, she is half mulatto by birth. I don't know if this will affect the quality of
her worship of Me. But she tries her best to clear My feet of sweat. I like her efforts.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, SWEATY FEET, GODDESS WORSHIP, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: lori, foot fetish, lesbian domination, foot cleaner, goddess worship, foot slave girl, slave girl.

https://k2s.cc/file/9093d556be1bc/my_Goddess_Valeria_New_slave__worships_My_sweaty_feet_for_the_first_time.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2022, 09:21:16 PM »
alasfeet 839a.mp4

File Size: 1079 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:09:57

https://k2s.cc/file/07c5741cff658/alasfeet_839a.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2022, 09:37:54 PM »
alasfeet 840a.mp4