Author Topic: Foot shoes, high heels, socks  (Read 22855 times)

GraaF

Re: Foot shoes, high heels, socks
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2023, 04:50:32 PM »
MISTRESS NATASHA RAY NATASHA Fishing A Slave HARD Facebusting.mp4

File Size: 769 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 25 fps
Duration: 00:09:08

These are my last days of holidays in this beautiful place and I miss some femdom fun. I am just back from
the beach with a stupid fat loser that he thinks he will have sex with me and he is so happy! It looks so
easy for me to make him my footbitch! This didn"t go as he expected, instead of having sex with me, this fat
bitch is nude on his knees in front of me! He tries to touch me but I push him back and start to kick and
stomp his stupid face hard. He complains but when I tell him to go, he doesn"t! I keep kicking his face and
I make him lick my feet and massage my soles all over his face, humiliating this loser, until he finally
understands his position!

https://k2s.cc/file/aa4fc41cbfcba/MISTRESS_NATASHA_RAY_NATASHA_Fishing_A_Slave_HARD_Facebusting.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2023, 08:35:56 PM »
DominaPlanet A Closed Mouth Gathers No Feet.mp4

File Size: 689 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 24 fps
Duration: 00:12:12

Mistress Sapphire Swann and Goddess Khaleesi have enslaved a wolf-whistling, chauvinistic male that was
harassing them while they worked out. But they got him in bondage and smothered him with their perfect
round asses to show him the power "those pieces of ass" have. They are regally seated on a black sofa on
the edge of the stage in the dungeon, with the slave on his knees in front of them, with a collar and
leash on, they are still wearing their booty shorts, but have taken off their socks. They make him smell
them deeply, Goddess Khaleesi says:
"Slave, you are an inferior being and worship everything that comes from Our perfect bodies, even things
like our sweat and pee. You should also know, by smell or taste, which sweaty sock is which. Real slaves
can spot their owners 9 out of 10 times"
She drapes Her sweaty, brown stained sock on his face, mashing them into his nose and mouth hard:
"Smell deeply slave! Memorize that smell or you'll be sorry you stupid fucking cunt"
She mashes the sock into his mouth, first with Her hand, and then crams it in with Her barefoot until
the slave is retching on the dry sock.
"Suck out every drop of my superior sweat you fucking pig!"
Mistress Swann does the same thing, and then starts flogging him and makes him start to lick their feet
clean. They make him hold his tongue out and wipe their feet over his tongue, back and forth, like a doormat.
Showing the slave that he is truly below the status of a person with these Superior Women.
Then they take out a black leather blindfold and affix it to the slave's face, ensuring that the slave can't
see a thing. They tell the slave:
"We're going to have a smell test, slave. You're going to smell a foot and correctly identify which Superior
Goddess the foot belongs to. If you get it right, you probably won't be punished. But if you don't, you definitely will!'
She has Mistress Swann hold out one sweaty foot, pushing it into the slave's face and under his nose, but he
guesses wrong, and they flog him all over, hard. Since he can't see and doesn't see it coming, it's quite
terrifying for him and painful. Then he gets it wrong again, getting flogged harder and then when he get it
right gets punished anyway. Then, keeping the slave's leash pulled taut, She orders him:
"Stick out your worthless slave tongue and put your worthless slave head back"
He does, and She rubs Her sweaty, dirty foot back and forth over his outstretched tongue, treating him like
a doormat. She wipes it up and down, rubbing it hard to try and exfoliate as much as possible before switching
feet. Both Dommes clean their soles and then, going en-pointe, Mistress Swann starts things off by pulling hard
on the leash and poking Her toes into his mouth. She manages to get all of Her toes into his mouth and doesn't
let up with pulling on the leash while the slave starts to retch and gag.

https://k2s.cc/file/77815df548ce8/DominaPlanet_A_Closed_Mouth_Gathers_No_Feet.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2023, 09:02:30 PM »
DominaPlanet Our Feet Are Royalty.mp4

File Size: 688 Mb
Duration: 00:13:41

Goddess Khaleesi is a firm believer in Female Supremacy and has been convincing Her good friend, Empress Star,
on the benefits of male ownership.  So, She has brought Her personal pet bitch over to entertain and help
convince Her to acquire a male slave of Her own. They are seated at Her kitchen breakfast bar after a long,
sweaty workout. They've just taken off their shoes and are resting their steamy, sweaty socks on his back as
they use the slave as a human footstool:
"Our feet are royalty to a pig slave like him, it's a privilege to serve as Our footstool and to serve Our
dirty feet."
She holds Her sweat-soaked, gym-sock covered foot up to his face and nose:
"Inhale deeply slave, and tell me how delicious they smell!"
She makes him smell Her socks and then remove them with his teeth, then She has Empress Start hold Her
sweaty sock up to his nose and make him smell and then remove them with his teeth. They then blindfold the
slave and make him identify which socks are whose by smell, then to suck them clean.
After he's done, they start making him worship their sweat-soaked feet, making him hold his tongue out and
using it like a doormat. They exfoliate their feet with his teeth and then has him start licking them up and
down, sucking their toes and sucking out their toe jam. Finally, they start to foot gag him, getting all of
their toes into his mouth and simultaneously pulling hard on his leash and putting a foot behind his head.
He is choking and gagging but they don't relent and start putting both their feet in his mouth simultaneously.
He retches and chokes, trying desperately to get them in but his body rebels.
"Thank Us for giving you the honor of cleaning Our Royal Feet, slave!'
As he does, Goddess Khaleesi shoves Her foot deep into his mouth, almost to Her ankle, while Empress Star
mercilessly pinches and holds his nose closed while pulling hard on the leash so the pig can't turn his head.
He starts to flail and struggle as his oxygen levels drop, and finally lays still, so they drop the leash and
walk off until he wakes up, for more service.

https://k2s.cc/file/915f8916f8823/DominaPlanet_Our_Feet_Are_Royalty.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2023, 10:29:16 PM »
Naomi Swan Foot Worship 5.mp4

File Size: 135 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 / 25 fps
Duration: 00:15:32

https://k2s.cc/file/ec9e8890d472a/Naomi_Swan_Foot_Worship_5.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2023, 07:24:53 PM »
Give me those feets.mp4

File Size: 2920 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720/ 30 fps
Duration: 02:00:16

Hot on horny feet Totale hot extreme foot sex games Let yourself be surprised!
Staring: Bella, Anita Thompson, Izabellyta

https://k2s.cc/file/bf814e6ae9cca/Give_me_those_feets.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2023, 08:47:28 PM »
Kiffafeet Goddess Kiffa Footjob 36.mp4

File Size: 1362 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:12:32

Goddess Kiffa is doing a footjob on her foot slave, because it is the only way he deserves to cum!
First she footslap him to make him hard for the footjob and told him about her cheating him early
that day. She starts the footjob playing with the sandals and his cock. She does several positions
with her feet and sandals on his cock. Very sexy to watch, you wish you were here receiving this
footjob! When he cums, he cums a lot and in a sexy way! Kiffa keeps asking and persuading him to
lick the cum! The foot slave keeps saying no!

https://k2s.cc/file/74670236d14c0/Kiffafeet_Goddess_Kiffa_Footjob_36.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2023, 09:06:58 PM »
Kiffa feet Goddess Kiffa Sexy latin maid EP1.mp4

File Size: 339 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 / 30 fps
Duration: 00:17:12

The Lazy Gamer  is gaming in his bedroom, when the maid asks to clean his room, he hides under the bed,
only to see the sexy feet and meaty soles of the maid. She keeps calling her boyfriend on the phone, that
she is almost ready for the date and has to clean the lazy gamer bedroom before leaves.
The lazy gamer keeps staring at her sexy feet on the sandals. The maid got mad, because she was almost
late for her date, because he was playing non stop in his bedroom. She perceives that he keeps staring at
her feet. She thinks he is crazy, and perceives that he likes her feet. So, she makes him clean his room,
so she can be ready for her date,  and she doesn't have to clean his room anymore, and the gamer may kiss
and worship her feet.
The lazy gamer feels a little uncomfortable with her having two boyfriends, but he worships the sexy latin
maid anyway! He loves her feet! She relaxes while he worships her feet! She even films and records him
worshipping her feet to make sure he will obey her!

https://k2s.cc/file/0017d247a50f8/Kiffa_feet_Goddess_Kiffa_Sexy_latin_maid_EP1.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2023, 08:41:00 PM »
Brat Princess2 Charlotte Lost Bet means Best Friends Little StepSister gets Foot.mp4

File Size: 470 Mb
Duration: 00:11:27

Devon made a bet with Charlotte’s older step-sister. If Devon’s team loses, it means that she has to
lick her friend’s little step-sister’s feet. Devon’s team does not win, but now Devon doesn’t want to
lick Charlotte’s feet. Charlotte is younger than her and it’s humiliating. Charlotte seems very pleased
at the thought of having her big step-sister’s friend lick her toes. Devon flat out refuses. Charlotte
reminds Devon to play fairly. She lost the bet, so it means she has to do it.  Devon has never licked
a foot before. She thinks it sounds gross. Charlotte gets very with the older girl. She yells at her
to just stick out her tongue and shut up. Startled, Devon does as she’s told. Charlotte wipes her foot
across Devon’s tongue and laughs. Devon starts to cave. She begins to follow orders and very soon she’s
compliant licking Charlotte’s soles. Once Devon is worshiping feet, Charlotte tells Devon to call her
Princess. Devon starts referring to her best friend’s little step-sister as Princess. Then, Charlotte
decides that she’s going to call Devon “bobblehead.” Princess really enjoys spending time with bobblehead!
She wants to make it a regular thing. Bobblehead is still having second thoughts. But Charlotte is so
incredibly manipulative, very soon Devon is falling into her trap. Charlotte has decided that she is
going to make Devon her slave. Devon’s best friend is going to laugh at her when she sees that her
little step-sister has turned her into a slave. Charlotte has big plans for her new slave girl. First
thing, Charlotte is going to make out with Devon’s boyfriend in front of her. Devon will have to learn
to not feel hurt, because making out with Devon’s boyfriend will make Charlotte happy. A good slave
knows that it’s all about making Princess happy!

Clip Contains: Charlotte Cross, Devon, Lesbian Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: foot worship.

https://k2s.cc/file/efa4dd549a58b/Brat_Princess2_Charlotte_Lost_Bet_means_Best_Friends_Little_StepSister_gets_Foot.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2023, 09:06:41 PM »
Brat Princess2 Amadahy Convinces Lesbian Friend to Worship Feet.mp4

File Size: 687 Mb
Duration: 00:14:19

Amadahy's boyfriend is on his way over, She and devon have been hanging out in the meantime. Amadahy
knows that devon has a big crush on her, it's kind of cute. Devon could never replace Amadahy's boyfriend,
but she's kind of fun to play around with when Amadahy's boyfriend isn't there. Especially because devon
is submissive as a little puppydog to Amadahy. Devon will do anything to make Her happy. Amadahy takes
full advantage of devon's little crush. It's amusing to her to subtly humiliate devon, most of the time
without devon even realizing. Devon is blinded by puppylove. For example, devon would love to make out
with Amadahy like Amadahy's boyfriend gets to. But devon doesn't get to do that. But Amadahy does invite
devon to suck on her toes. It doesn't take much convincing from Amadahy to get devon to do degrading things.
Devon will do anything just to be close to her crush. Devon does not have a foot fetish, she has an Amadahy
fetish. Amadahy tells devon that it would feel really good if devon sucked Her toes. Devon wants to please
Amadahy, so with little resistance she worships her friend's feet. It is her first time worshiping feet.
Amadahy keeps egging devon on by telling her how amazing it feels. Devon is very eager to please. Amadahy
is able to thrust her foot deep into devon's throat. She's able to deep throat her before devon gags. For
as shy as devon seems, she's turning out to be quite the slut for Amadahy. Amadahy rests her waiting foot
on devon's large breasts, like a soft pedestal. You can see that the girl is being trained to be even
more passive and submissive through subtle psychological manipulation. Amadahy starts to foot smother devon.
She pinches the girl's nose shut between her toes and fucks her mouth with the other foot. Devon cannot
breathe. Amadahy giggles. Devon seems to be falling deeper and deeper in love with her friend. And Amadahy
has made the shy little puppydog into Her bitch. There's a Jennifer and lola clip highlight tacked on at
the end for a little added emotionally crippling Les Dom. (14:19 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, devon, Lesbian Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Female Slave Training, Submissive Slut, Foot Smothering

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, HUMILIATION, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: foot worship.

https://k2s.cc/file/3cc0b7973a7c4/Brat_Princess2__Amadahy_Convinces_Lesbian_Friend_to_Worship_Feet.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2023, 09:29:21 PM »
Princess ValerieW Maid home wrecker JOI.mp4

File Size: 201 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 60 fps
Duration: 00:06:26

https://k2s.cc/file/7b77749f59799/Princess_ValerieW_Maid_home_wrecker_JOI.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2023, 10:13:20 PM »
Raquel Roper Miss Ropers Dirty Foot Slut Ft Maria Jade.mp4

File Size: 768 Mb
Duration: 00:12:58

"You have another model who desperatly wants to be like you and appear on your videos. Since she is
up to do anything to please you, you've walked around barefoot all day in order to make her clean
your dirty feet. When the video starts you have your very dirty soles on the table and she is kneeling
down before them. You order her to lick your feet clean and she gently obey even if she is disgusted.
During the whole video you make fun of how desperate she is. In the end, she asks you if she can be
promoted. With empathy you explain her that this is not possible : you show her face and her tongue
(that got a all dirty from cleaning your feet) to the camera, and you say that a looser like her
could never be a dom. It would be nice if you wear a normal outfit with a jean, and she is in underwear."

https://k2s.cc/file/876d04d572ed4/Raquel_Roper_Miss_Ropers_Dirty_Foot_Slut_Ft_Maria_Jade.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2023, 10:30:48 PM »
Gynarchy Goddess Clean Our Filthy Feet.mp4

File Size: 365 Mb
Duration: 00:11:13

Goddess Serena & Mistress Lady Tess have been out in the garden all day, relaxing in the sun! The two
catty femdom beauties encourage their lowly slaves to tongue clean their earth-covered dirty feet, or
else they will be replaced.

https://k2s.cc/file/7aa41fa5a80e3/Gynarchy_Goddess_Clean_Our_Filthy_Feet.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2023, 09:19:00 PM »
Rachelw 3333 Barefoot in toms shoes smelling.mp4

File Size: 830 Mb
Duration: 00:07:18

“How do you like that?” Princess Rachel questions as she down on top of her slave’s stomach and props
her feet up onto his face. She is wearing her new toms canvas sneakers that one of her slaves bought
her. She has been wearing these all day without socks, but they are still very painful on the slave’s
face. She rubs her soles across his face and smashes his nose while sitting full weight on his stomach.
He is just human furniture to Princess Rachel. She eventually uses his teeth to remove her shoes which
reveals her sweaty bare feet. She enjoys making him sniff her stinky feet. The slave complains about
awful her foot stench when she just laughs at him and announces “maybe the foot will smell better?”
while making him remove her other shoe. It in fact does not smell any better. The slave attempts to
move his face away from the terrible stench but Princess Rachel just laughs at him demanding “Too bad!
Keep your head still!” Princess really loves to feel his breath between her sweaty toes… and she knows
this is where the stench is the worst so she focuses most of the time in that position with her toes
cupping his nose and her sole keeping his mouth closed. She finally finds a comfortable position and
begins to play on her phone and ignore the human footstool beneath her full weight.

https://k2s.cc/file/f8c54e9c08f2e/Rachelw_3333_Barefoot_in_toms_shoes_smelling.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2023, 09:50:00 PM »
Bratty Princess Thalia THALIA Cruel Games.mp4

File Size: 1570 Mb
Duration: 00:42:28

I live my life as I want, I have lovers and slaves, males and females. And I have my two sugarslaves in
the house, working for me and serving me and I am never bored of my cruel games with them! Shoe cleaning
time, I wear my sexy black high heels and I call oldie to lick them clean. I smoke as I see him working
down there at my feet and I throw the ash of my cigarette on the floor. When oldie licks my soles clean,
I make them again dirty, rubbing them on the ash in the floor! The desperate face of my stupid sugarslave
entertains me and I make him suck the heels of my shoes and I rub hard the soles on his mouth and squeeze
his face. I take off my shoes and I finish the cleaning alone on his tongue, without of course to forget
to dominate him, slapping him with my shoes on his face!

https://k2s.cc/file/d7e50785b46d7/Bratty_Princess_Thalia_THALIA_Cruel_Games.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2023, 10:10:24 PM »
Brat Princess2 Alexa Manipulates a Foot slave into Chastity.mp4

File Size: 258 Mb
Duration: 00:20:03

Alexa chats with her boyfriend while her classmate, Danni, licks her shoes. Alexa remembers her project is
due tomorrow. She’s going to need for danni to do her friend Jen’s project, too. Danni complains that he
cannot finish the project for Alexa, Jen, and himself in just one day. Danni doesn’t like Jen. One time she
spit on the sidewalk and made danni lick it up. Alexa thinks that story is funny. It doesn’t matter if danni
doesn’t like Jen. Alexa likes Jen. Danni agrees to do Jen’s paper for Alexa. Danni is rewarded with Alexa’s
feet. He kisses Alexa’s black nylon trouser socks. Alexa puts her foot in Danni’s mouth. Danni sucks on the
Nylon around Alexa’s toes. Alexa wants to mention something to Danni. She would like for Danni to try chastity.
Danni does not know what chastity is. When Danni learns what it is he does not want to do it. Danni confesses
that after he worships Alexa’s feet he likes to touch himself. Alexa tells him that if he does not go into
chastity he will have no feet to worship. Danni agrees to go into chastity to make Alexa happy. Danni strips
naked. Alexa hopes the chastity is small enough. Alexa teaches Danni how to wear the device. Alexa locks
danni in. She teases danni’s chastity. He cannot get an erection. Alexa is having so much fun! She wants danni
to take her to the mall. Danni can buy her some jewelry to hang his key from.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination.

https://k2s.cc/file/4c28c157cf539/Brat_Princess2_Alexa_Manipulates_a_Foot_slave_into_Chastity.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2023, 09:44:11 PM »
SUPERGIRLS vs Males CAROLINA Early Hangover.mp4

File Size: 752 Mb
Duration: 01:02:15

HOW PERFECT LOOKS THE MUSCULAR BODY OF YOUNG AMAZON CAROLINA IN THIS SEXY OUTFIT!!! Gorgeous Carolina is in
the best form of her life, she trains for her fitness competitions and she feels stronger than ever! In few
days is a big competition and she stays at her step-uncle's house. He is a big loser and he goes around the
house holding a bottle of intox-fantasy and making sarcastic comments for Carolina. She never liked this asshole
and he distracts her from her target. When the bottle is almost empty, he starts the trash talk, that the
muscles of Carolina are just for beauty and the real tough guys are from the street, like him. Carolina tells
him that she can kick his ass anytime and he laughs at her. He leaves the bottle and he attacks her, this is the
perfect set up for Carolina to release her stress and teach a lesson to this stupid asshole! My Step-Uncle Is My
Footbitch - Foot Domination And Footsmother Against The Wall This pussy cannot resist more after the hard beatdown
and now he is helpless against the wall. Carolina wants to humiliate him and command him to lick her sexy feet. He
doesn't want and pushes her feet away, but she kicks him hard and pushes her feet on his face, pressing it with his
head against the wall and blocking his breath. He starts to beg but Carolina keeps dominating him hard with her
feet on his face, footgagging him and wipping her soles all over it, just to footsmother him again when he complains.
Finally he starts to lick Carolina's feet and she is so happy that he is her footbitch and she keeps dominating him!
Squeezing Your Throat With My Hands And Arms - Armscissors And Headlocks How superior Carolina stands over her step-uncle,
having him on his knees after she kicked his ass! She has a wild joy on her face while she traps his throat with her
strong hands, making his face blue! She does some amazing arm schissorholds and headlocks and the poor guy begs her
to let him. He struggles to move, but the physical strength of muscular Carolina makes him understand that he is at
her mercy! Your Muscles Are Just A Decoration - BRUTAL Kicking And Beatdown It is so easy for young Amazon Carolina
to avoid the attacks of the waster step-uncle and she throws him on the tatami and starts to kick him brutally! She
kicks without mercy on his belly and his chest and he rolls over begging her to stop. When he stands up, Carolina
punches his body fast and sends him back on the tatami for some more brutal kicks! She kicks, stomps and squeezes his
face under her feet and tramples him hard, humiliating him verbally while his face is totally red and he struggles to
fight back. After a hard beatdown, he cannot even stand up and Carolina continues to dominate him on the tatami,
humiliating him hard! Taste My Sweaty Ass - HARD Facesitting In Hot Outfit Carolina has just perfect curvy ass that
looks really sexy in this outfit. But her step-uncle told her many times that she has fat ass and now is the time to
take a good taste of this ass! The poor loser is beaten on the tatami and Carolina uses his face to rest, sitting
hard on it and smothering him. He begs her to stop but she shuts him up with her perfect ass, his face goes so deep
under it as Carolina sits hard!

https://k2s.cc/file/65596b6f76476/SUPERGIRLS_vs_Males_CAROLINA_Early_Hangover.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2023, 09:59:31 PM »
Meanasianwife Defeated Under My Bare Feet And Humiliated.mp4

File Size: 929 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 / 30 fps   4K
Duration: 00:12:15

Description:

My foot slave is captured in an amazing hold which sentences him to smell my feet for the whole time of this clip. He is
lying on his tummy while I sit on his back, pushing his face deep into my feet. If he doesn't want to be smothered, he
has to use all the remaining power in his arms to lift himself a little bit constantly. But it isn't easy! Look at what
kind of position he is in - It's tough, uncomfortable, and quite exhausting to lift anything from below.

No wonder he slowly gave up and rather breathed very heavily through my feet because he has no power to left anymore. It's
a real struggle for him and a great humiliating lesson. Now he realizes even more than ever, that he is just a foot slave
and I can use him whenever I want to.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SMOTHER, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, ASIAN GODDESS.
Keywords: foot smelling, foot smother, asian feet, foot humiliation, foot domination, foot fetish, foot femdom, asian femdom,
wrestling foot, foot hold, bare feet, asian, foot slave, foot worship, foot lock

https://k2s.cc/file/5661588583526/Meanasianwife_Defeated_Under_My_Bare_Feet_And_Humiliated.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #117 on: April 25, 2023, 08:48:38 PM »
Brat Princess2 Alexa Foot Worship Heaven for Foot Slave.mp4

File Size: 277 Mb
Duration: 00:08:47

This clip is for anyone who loves to worship feet. This dumb foot slut gets the privilege to worship Alexas foot.
From licking the toes down to the arch and to the heel. Then sucking each and every toe. This is the only thing
he is good for. I wonder if he can fit all of her toes in his mouth?

Princess Crystal

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TOE SUCKING, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: alexa.

https://k2s.cc/file/f0545b11b27d1/Brat_Princess2_Alexa_Foot_Worship_Heaven_for_Foot_Slave.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2023, 09:16:27 PM »
Damazonia Serviced and worshipped by our rubber slaves.mp4

File Size: 2697 Mb
Duration: 00:18:44

Lounging by the pool, Damazonia and Alexxa Von Hell are relaxing and smoking cigars after a long day.
Matrix comes just at the right moment with her two rubber slaves whose only purposes are to serve and
worship. The Goddesses are demanding and the slaves know how to solely bring their best behaviour and
service; They are well trained, so they will be following orders as per the ladies' wishes. Massaging
their shoulders and feet, worship their perfect bodies...The shiny latex is glowing under the sun while
the Dominas enjoy themselves. Damazonia's dirty feet will be clean, her armpits too; After all, the
servants are also great cleaners. Mistress Matrix makes sure their toys are always focused on their tasks,
feeding them spit as reward. Mistress Alexxa Von hell let herself being worshipped from ass to toes and
use the rubber slaves as ashtray. What a perfect day for the Goddesses who deserved every single minute
of attention; And that goes without mentioning how lucky the slaves are!

https://k2s.cc/file/599802fa627be/Damazonia_Serviced_and_worshipped_by_our_rubber_slaves.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2023, 08:36:53 PM »
SERVANTS FOR GIRLS NICOLE and JANE Your nasty face and filthy tongue will be dirty.mp4

File Size: 969 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 50 fps
Duration: 00:14:24

My friend Jane and I like to have fun with all kinds of idiots like this whore. She is ready to do whatever
we tell her .. Today we will have fun with her properly! Her filthy tongue will turn black with dirt, and her
nasty face will become wet with our saliva! This slut deserves a lot of humiliation, so we don't feel sorry
for her at all .. lol. Let the fun begin! ..Nicole..

https://k2s.cc/file/09943e81a6b6c/SERVANTS_FOR_GIRLS_NICOLE_and_JANE_Your_nasty_face_and_filthy_tongue_will_be_dirty.mp4