Author Topic: School, Love and Friends - Version 2.7 [Walkius]  (Read 375 times)

GamerX

School, Love and Friends - Version 2.7 [Walkius]
« on: May 03, 2022, 01:03:52 PM »
   School, Love and Friends - Version 2.7 [Walkius]       

Walkius is creating Adult games

Updated: 23-April-2022     
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Milf, Voyeurism, Adventure, Group sex, Dating sim, Seduction, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Handjob, Blackmail, Group sex, Interracial, Lesbian, Ntr, Romance, Sandbox, Spanking, Twins, Virgin
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: Walkius
Version: v2.7 + Full Save/Gallery unlock
Language: English, Russian
Size:  2.60 GB

Experience the daily life of a high school student, forced to live with his aunt. Your choices will guide your adventure, some are irrelevant, others are permanent. They will influence your relationship with your family and your classmate. You could become their BFF, or even more... Maybe your different skills will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!?

This game was previously known as "School, Love & Cousins". Due to Patreon's crackdown on incest, family members are no longer related. ?

Changelog: School, Love and Friends v2.7
- Main event of the update: the nerds. But you will tell me: why would I care about three guys that anyone like at school. Well. you're right. Now you just have to wait until the next update!
- Charlotte, the cute nerd with glasses is waiting for you. Yes, she's shy and you can't hope being intimate with her. But I know you like her!
- Tenma and the tae kwon do. Tenma is Lee's sister. She's young and cute, with a long event waiting for you.
- Sara, little sister of another nerd. She has quite a different character, maybe you'll like or not, but the choice is yours.
- Continuation of Karly and Christy event, the two lesbian cheerleaders.
- Continuation of Iris event, the cheerleader. Will you finally get further? Will you still be her pet?
- New lessons
- New weekend events
- New icons to help you know when intimate or massage actions are available for a character (at home or school)

Screen:

School_Love_and_Friends_v2.7.zip
Full_Save_Gallery_unlock_.rar

School_Love_and_Friends_v2.7.zip
Full_Save_Gallery_unlock_.rar