Author Topic: Extreme Fisting & Dildo - Deep Penetration And Assholes !  (Read 809 times)

milcas

New weird dildo in ass 19.08.2014, The player 25.08.2014
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 04:06:13 AM »

hkj-19.08.2014 - New weird dildo in ass
hkj-25.08.2014 - The player

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: Flash Video
FileExtension: flv
FileSize : 252 MB + 246 MB
Total FileSize: 499.3 MB
Total Duration: 00:16:39
Duration: : 00:08:28 + 00:08:11
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc: 
New_weird_dildo_in_ass__19.08.2014_The_player__25.08.2014_1.flv
New_weird_dildo_in_ass__19.08.2014_The_player__25.08.2014_2.flv

milcas

DollFaceMonica Sombra takes 12 inches of fat horse anal
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2024, 04:05:20 AM »

Date : May 13
Genre: Anal, Creampie, Dildo, Horse, Big Toys, Cosplay
Cast: DollFaceMonica

Extreme fat horse cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a horse or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' expectations. It's cock got fully erected and it was bigger than Reinhardt' or DoomFist'. The creature either could not or did not want to understand any words. Sombra realized what is going to happen next, the only question is how to get out of this situation alive. She was frightened. It is invisible to ordinary weapons and it strength is comparable to cyborg'. One thing, if there is no way to escape it what comes, gotta calm down. If it can cum, she can get it's DNA, the hard way. That would be something Moira could help with.

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize : 1.43 GB
Total Duration: 00:24:41
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc: 
DollFaceMonica__Sombra_takes_12_inches_of_fat_horse_anal.mp4

milcas

Keri Berry Elfen FUTA Girl DP
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2024, 04:05:22 AM »

Date : 2018-08-16
Genre: Double Penetration, DP, Lesbians, Creampie, Bad Dragon, Girl Girl, Anal, Huge Dildo

Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full.  CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

FileSize : 1.14 GB
Total Duration: 00:15:49

Download from k2s.cc: 
Keri_Berry__Elfen_FUTA_Girl_DP.mp4

milcas

Antonia Sainz Jessica Bell EASILY FISTED
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2024, 04:04:25 AM »

Genre: Fisting, Dildo, Lesbian
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Jessica Bell (fisted)Released on

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her whole hand into her pussy then speeds up. While Antonia is concentrating on fisting, Jessica masturbates and enjoys a lesbian play orgasm!

FileSize : 1.11 GB
Total Duration: 00:24:36

Download from k2s.cc: 
Antonia_Sainz_Jessica_Bell__EASILY_FISTED.mp4

milcas

Hello Linnaea Dirty Anal Whore HD
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2024, 04:05:14 AM »

Date : 2017
Genre: Anal, Solo, Huge Dildo, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18" inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12" long, 2.5" wide, and 7.5" in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD

FileSize : 1.46 GB
Total Duration: 00:35:32

Download from k2s.cc: 
Hello_Linnaea__Dirty_Anal_Whore_HD.mp4

milcas

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 04:05:50 AM »

Date : 2017
Genre: Lesbian, Fisting
Cast: Lucy Lii (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She slides her whole hand into Lucy's wet and juicy pussy and Lucy continues to masturbate while being fisted frantically. Lucy enjoys the sensation of being fist fucked and goes back into the doggystyle position for more lesbian fisting action. With this fisting getting deeper, it doesn't take long for Lucy to orgasm hard using her hands to rub her clit while her pussy is filled with Vinna's whole hand!

FileSize : 1.37 GB
Total Duration: 00:24:50

Download from k2s.cc: 
Lucy_Lii_Vinna_Reed.mp4

milcas

Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz Home Run
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2024, 04:04:49 AM »

Genre: Fisting, Dildo, Lesbian
Cast: Alexis Crystal (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy even more! This certainly helps Antonia to fist fuck Alexis and she stands, riding Antonia's whole hand first before laying down to get more comfortable. Using a small personal vibrator, Alexis orgasms and enjoys her first time fisting with her new brunette girlfriend!

FileSize : 1.23 GB
Total Duration: 00:26:27

Download from k2s.cc: 
Alexis_Crystal_Antonia_Sainz__Home_Run.mp4

milcas

Bianca Ferrero, Claudia Macc Two Hot Blondes
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2024, 04:05:49 AM »

Date : 31.08.2017
Genre: Dildo, Fisting, Lesbian
Cast: Bianca Ferrero (fisted), Claudia Macc (fister)

Sexy blonde Bianca Ferrero wanted to see if she was up for the Fister Twister challenge so we thought who better to match her with than another gorgeous blonde, Claudia Macc! Claudia gets straight to work on Bianca's pussy by gaping it with her fingers, then inserting a couple of them before letting Bianca taste her own juices. She gets a metal speculum and moistens it by sliding it into Bianca's mouth then as Bianca bends over into a doggystyle position, Claudia inserts it into her pussy, gaping her apart even more! While Bianca's pussy is stretched apart, Claudia inserts her fingers and then gets Bianca to lick her speculum clean of all her pussy juices. Claudia is working her way up to some hot lesbian fisting and first she uses a monster sized flesh like dildo which she fucks Bianca with! She forced Bianca to suck it like a big cock, then gets to work on her fisting experience. She slides her whole hand up inside Bianca's juicy wet pussy and then makes her bend over doggystyle to continue with her fisting fun. We think Bianca has passed the Fister Twister challenge pretty easily, don't you?

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
FileSize : 4.26 GB
Total Duration: 00:30:04
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from k2s.cc: 
Bianca_Ferrero_Claudia_Macc__Two_Hot_Blondes.mp4

milcas

Keri Berry Girl ANAL Fingering and FISTING
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2024, 04:05:00 AM »

Date : 2018-02-07
Genre: Pussy Eating, Girl Girl, Valentine, Anal, Fisting, Lesbian

Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her hand into my ass! Wrist deep omg. Chocolate covered strawberries, a casual night in, and some "sexy gifts" to start the evening quickly turns into a steamy oily ass penetrating adventure

FileSize : 1.86 GB
Total Duration: 00:25:44

Download from k2s.cc: 
Keri_Berry__Girl_ANAL_Fingering_and_FISTING.mp4