Author Topic: Fuck me daddy please!  (Read 13331 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Jimmy, Jessie Rogers - Lucky My Dad I...
« Reply #480 on: April 13, 2024, 05:03:01 AM »
Jimmy, Jessie Rogers - Lucky My Dad Is a Dirtbag

When your own son is trash-talking you to his stepmother on St.Paddy's, you know something is off. Jessie listens to Jimmy's concerns but tells him she doesn't want to give up on his dad just yet. But Jessie comes back later looking glum after her date with Jimmy's dad. She confides about the bad time she had with her stepson and that they haven't been having sex. Jimmy moves in to kiss his stepmother, but she stops him.and then pulls him back in. Jessie is horny and she wants her stepson's cock!

She jerks and sucks him until he is rock hard and then begins to bounce on his dick with her soaked pussy. Her beautiful ass ripples as Jimmy pounds her hard to orgasm. Jimmy even manages to make his stepmom squirt as he fucks her horny hole! Jessie lets Jimmy cum all over her beautiful ass and then they both promise to keep it a secret. Happy St Paddy's!

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:32:25
Size: 944 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0984433a344f1/Lucky_My_Dad_Is_a_Dirtbag.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Alex Adams, Venus Vixon - The Bad Girl
« Reply #481 on: April 13, 2024, 11:03:29 AM »
Alex Adams, Venus Vixon - The Bad Girl

I promise you don't have anything to worry about. I'm not a bad influence on your daughter.. I just like to have fun. You should try it some time. I don't have to leave. I'm staying right here.. I think you'll do whatever I say daddy..

Duratio: 00:25:03
Size: 977 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4b7f12edde6ae/Venus_Vixon_The_Bad_Girl.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Bratty Babes Own You - Bratty Step-Da...
« Reply #482 on: April 13, 2024, 05:03:58 PM »
Bratty Babes Own You - Bratty Step-Daughter Gives Step-Dad Footjob Blowjob Under Table Girlfriend Unaware

Morgan is taking his step-daughter and new girlfriend out to dinner. Morgan wants to introduce his new girlfriend Alexis Grace to his young step-daughter Claire Heart so maybe they can get to know each other. Claire is already being a brat and you can tell she does not even want to be there. As Morgan and Alexis are talking Claire ask Alexis if she can sit in front of her step-dad. Alexis of course says ye and switches places with Claire. Claire begins to get fidgety and begins to stare at her step-dad. Claire sits quiet as Morgan and Alexis talk to each other. All of sudden Clair takes of her boot and shoves her nylon foot in Morgans Crotch. Morgan cant believe what his step-daughter is doing but doesn't want to make a scene. Claire starts to grind her foot over the crotch of Morgans Jeans. Morgan begins to stutter and lose composure. Morgan does his best to continue his conversation with Alexis. Morgan continues to grind her foot on his dads crotch till he is rock hard. Morgan decides to go with this and motions for Alexis to look at the painting next to her. Morgan then quickly pulls down his jeans exposing his rock hard cock. Claire then begins to give her step-dad a footjob under the table while he continues to talk to Alexis. Alexis has no idea whats actually going on under the table. Claire then pretends to accidentally drop her coffee creamer under the desk and goes down to get it. Claire acts like she is searching for it but the only thing shes going for is her dads rock hard cock. Claire begins to stroke his cock with her hands. Morgan does his best not to act like everything is fine as he talks to Alexis. Claire then makes things worse for her step-dad by shoving his hard cock in her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. Claire's plan on ruining this date is working and she tells her step-dad she does not like Alexis and wants to leave. Clair's step-dad pleads to Clair to give her a chance. Claire then quickly takes his cock out of her mouth and stops jerking it as well. Claire's step-dad cannot take it and can feel his cock throbbing. Finally Claire's step-dad tells his little princess if she doesn't like Alexis he does nor have to be with Alexis. Clair with a smile on her face shoves her dads cock in her mouth and sucks every drip of cum out of her dads cock. Claire swallows it all and says shes full and tells her step-dad its time to leave. Claire's step-dad does what his step-daughter wants and tells Alexis its over. Alexis glance under the table and walks out in disgust.

Resolution: 768 x 432
Duration: 00:12:44
Size: 112 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2f2db18b923b1/Dad_Footjob_Blowjob_Under_Table_Girlfriend_Unaware.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Kenzie Reeves - Tough Luck - Daddy fu...
« Reply #483 on: April 13, 2024, 11:04:27 PM »
Kenzie Reeves - Tough Luck - Daddy fuck Daughter Three Times

My poor stepdad just found out he lost his job, and on top of that, my mom has been cheating on him behind his back for months now! I have to make him feel better somehow. Love, Kenzie Reeves.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:45:51
Size: 2005 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ce28e3eddce80/Kenzie_Reeves.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

I fucked my Daughter schoolgirl - Bab...
« Reply #484 on: April 14, 2024, 05:06:03 AM »
I fucked my Daughter schoolgirl - Baby Montana

Tags: big boobs, big tits, big ass, latina, babe, bbw, cumshot

Duration: 00:12:07
Size: 136 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/761675945dfe0/I_Fucked_my_Niece_Schoolgirl.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Pawg girlfriend Aska Dad For Help - D...
« Reply #485 on: April 16, 2024, 11:14:46 AM »
Pawg girlfriend Aska Dad For Help - Daisy Stone, Alex Adams

Tags: tinder, onlyfans, snapchat, step dad, teen blowjob, college teen

Duration: 00:23:21
Size: 415 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/69cc66062c3ab/Dad_Helps_his_Sons_PAWG_Girlfriend_Daisy_Stone_Perfect_Girlfriend.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Delilah Cass in Schoolgirl Daughter C...
« Reply #486 on: April 16, 2024, 05:15:09 PM »
Delilah Cass in Schoolgirl Daughter Creampie

Why is class sooooo boring. I'm just going to rest my head for a little.. Oops.. Did I drift off again??? Wait.. What am I wearing?? A sexy schoolgirl outfit??? What kind of dream is this. It's turning me on.. I really wish you, my boyfriend, were here though. And like magic, I look up and you are standing there with your cock ready for me. I get on my knees and suck you to get you nice and wet to slide inside me. I look so pretty with your cock in my mouth babe. I think it'd be really naughty if you fucked me over my school desk so I get on my knees and bed over my desk for you. You slide your cock inside me with my cute red buttplug in from earlier ?? You fuck me and make my tits bounce so nice on your dick. We switch to me on top of you riding you. You shove your cock deep into me while I'm on top of you until we switch to me bending over again. I get fucked so good like this and I finally get to tell you my surprise I had planned in our next position, missionary. You fuck me hard until I let you cum deep inside me. I feel your cum dripping out of me when you pull out and it's so fucking hot I have to finger myself and cum to it. Exhausted, I lay back and close my eyes again.. What the hell just happened?!?! *** This is shot with two camera angles for almost every scene. I look right into the camera during the one sex position and it's hot as fuck. I wear a buttplug from pretty much start to finish. *** Tags: redhead redheads red hair pig tails pigtails school girl schoolgirl schoolgirl fetish schoolgirl fantasy GFE girlfriend girlfriend experience boyfriend babe dirty talk dirty talking cream pie creampie creampies buttplug butt plug buttplugs plaid skirt skirt stockings fishnet stockings eye contact moaning fucking boy girl *** this was a custom boy/girl video! message me if you have a b/g idea you'd like us to do

Duratio: 00:38:29
Size: 2795 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/222e0c4193b94/Delilah_Cass_in_Schoolgirl_Creampie.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Pierce, Aria Banks & Nikki Zee - Very...
« Reply #487 on: April 16, 2024, 11:15:17 PM »
Pierce, Aria Banks & Nikki Zee - Very Superstitious

It's the Super Bowl, and Pierce needs his team to pull through. Pierce has been anticipating this game all season, and with his team in the spotlight, his superstitious senses are at an all-time high. And now, of all times, his stepdaughter Aria wants to bond and spend time together. Pierce can't believe she'd choose this day to make such a stink about hanging out with him. Pierce's wife, Nikki, is insistent that Pierce let Aria watch the game with him. Aria gets into her cheerleading outfit so she can hoot and holler during the game - this only infuriates Pierce even more.

But it turns out that every time Aria does something sexy, Pierce's team does well. Being the superstitious sort, Pierce demands Aria keep doing sext things. However, the more she does, the more Pierce gets turned on. He never noticed how fucking hot his stepdaughter was before this, but now, seeing her in a short skirt jumping around, he started to crave her. Pierce decides that the sexiest thing Aria could do is play with her stepdaddy's cock. Not only would this guarantee a win for his team, but it would also mean he gets to fuck his sweet girl. Aria sucks her stepdad's cock, letting his shaft go deep into her throat. Pierce returns the favor and lets Aria ride his face, letting all of her pussy juices flow down his chin. This quality time is exactly what Aria needed to feel closer to her stepdaddy. Aria lets Pierce pound her tight pussy hard. When Pierce is about to cum, Aria gets down on her knees so Pierce can coat her face with a massive load. All their hard work pays off and secures a victory for Pierce's team.

Duratio: 00:43:30
Size: 876 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e45c1b8e352b0/Very_Superstitious.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Alice Rhodes - Daughter Lets Step Dad...
« Reply #488 on: April 17, 2024, 05:15:26 AM »
Alice Rhodes - Daughter Lets Step Daddy Show Her Some Tough Love

Alice Rhodes - My Stepdaddy Punished My Pussy 6

Duration: 00:38:07
Size: 853 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/77c39d49a2717/My_Stepdaddy_Punished_My_Pussy_6.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Family Fantasies Violet Starr - Every...
« Reply #489 on: April 17, 2024, 11:17:00 AM »
Family Fantasies Violet Starr - Every Little Slut Has A Favorite Daddy

Tags: butt, big boobs, latin, all natural, latina, curvy, big tits, big ass, big booty, big ass latina, daddy, daddies girl, daddy roleplay, ddlg, daddy talk, daddy dom

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:23
Size: 1.25 Gb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/87ac813c5a4c9/Every_Little_Slut_Has_A_Favorite_Daddy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Mila Solana - Daddy can I ride your c...
« Reply #490 on: April 17, 2024, 05:19:02 PM »
Mila Solana - Daddy can I ride your cock and Titty Fuck you?

Innocent daughter makes him cum between her BIG TITS

Duratio: 00:12:17
Size: 458 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0335f77428018/Daddy_can_I_Ride_your_Cock_and_Titty_Fuck_You.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Katie Kush - Daddy, I've Never Squirt...
« Reply #491 on: April 17, 2024, 11:20:45 PM »
Katie Kush - Daddy, I've Never Squirted Before

Blonde babe Katie Kush wants to feel the sensation of lewd liquid bliss. She chokes on Ramon Nomar's big cock through a nasty blowjob, and his massive boner makes girl squirt cascade from her cunt.

Duration: 00:44:15
Size: 991 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/58fd72ae4e866/Katie_Kush.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Ana Paula - Daddy's baby
« Reply #492 on: Yesterday at 05:21:30 AM »
Ana Paula - Daddy's baby

Duration: 00:32:00
Size: 968 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a1c20814f5bdb/Baby_Ana_Paula.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Brad Newman, Rissa May - Stay With Me...
« Reply #493 on: Yesterday at 11:22:09 AM »
Brad Newman, Rissa May - Stay With Me, Daddy

Rissa (May) is despondent: her birth father contacted her recently after a long spell, and when they went out to dinner together he asked her for money. She feels little warmth from her mother, and her stepdad is cool and aloof.

When stepfather Brad (Newman) asks her what's wrong, she doesn't let him help her and he feels offended -after all, he's taking care of both her and her mother. She breaks down and tells him about her problem with her dad, but admits she can't relate to him as stepfather either -he's never offered her any affection at all. Brad wants to help, but Rissa just doesn't trust him, and doesn't even know if he'll leave her and mom someday.

Stepdad confides in her that: "You need to be touched. Men also need to be touched". He's feeling neglected by her mom in the sexual area. In fact, mom's currently away, staying with grandma. Impulsively, Rissa kisses him. "What was that for?", Brad asks. "If mom can't give you what you need, maybe I can?", she wonders. Brad gets up, quite upset with his daughter. "You're not going to tell mom, are you?", she asks. "You're not going to replace your mother", he declares, and leaves her bedroom.

Left alone on her bed, Rissa lifts up her top and begins caressing her large, natural breasts. She unzips her jeans and begins masturbating, murmuring about her stepdaddy. Unbeknownst to her, Brad is outside the door, his ear pressed against it, listening intently. She fantasizes out loud that he's making love to her. Eventually he leaves -he's heard enough.

Late at night, Rissa comes to his bedroom while Brad's fast asleep. She stealthily climbs on the bed next to him and without waking him carefully pulls down the blankets. She lightly lets her hand travel down stepdaddy's torso and whispers "just a peek", as she takes his pyjama bottoms aside to peer underneath. Making sure he's still asleep, she lightly strokes his groin, and Brad suddenly wakes up and backs away from her with a start, yelling: "Rissa!".

He turns on the light and admonishes her: "What the hell is wrong with you?". "I just wanted to take a peek, and then I saw.", she responds. "This is wrong", he declares. "Wouldn't it be better this way -we both need touch and love. It'll take the pressure off mom", she points out. Rissa bends over and kisses her stepfather on the lips over and over, wearing down his resistance. "You'll stay then, daddy? You won't leave us?", she purrs. "I'll be your daddy, as long as you're my good girl", he states, with a wry smile, adding: "Undress for daddy". Rissa slowly lifts off her top, proudly revealing her huge breasts for daddy to see. He removes her socks and panties, and then watches her masturbate. She takes off daddy's pyjama bottoms and begins sucking his big cock, going as far as she can down the shaft. "Am I doing a good job, daddy?", she asks. Watch the sensual taboo scene unfold.

Duratio: 00:55:18
Size: 865 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f95951b64b2b8/Stay_With_Me.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Skyla Sun - Your Dick Works For Me St...
« Reply #494 on: Yesterday at 05:24:06 PM »
Skyla Sun - Your Dick Works For Me Stepdaddy

Duratio: 00:34:26
Size: 931 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8fcfc55bb11c2/Your_Dick_Works_For_Me_Stepdaddy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Hollywood Daughter`s Dreams - Avi Lov...
« Reply #495 on: Yesterday at 11:24:50 PM »
Hollywood Daughter`s Dreams - Avi Love, Brad Newman, Jessy Jones

I don't know why but until now, for some reason, I've never been able to picture Avi Love in a one girl, two guy threesome. Probably because one girl, two guy threesomes was never a preference of mine. I've always pictured Avi Love in a lesbian type featurette. Could be because all I've ever seen her in was "Endless". I have always preferred a one guy, two girl threesome, (Or a one guy, three girl foursome). This might sound hypocritical or even sexist, and really don't mean to sound that way, but that's just me I guess. I would rather see two (or more) naked women, than than more than one naked guy. I also would like to say that, as usual, on MissaX, the acting and directing was absolutely amazing. An interesting story-line. A great Featurette! Avi Love was stunning. I've always loved the plots and story-lines on MissaX. But I've never been one for this type of threesome. I actually did enjoy the feature, it's just not a favorite. As John Travolta said in "Grease", "Sloppy Seconds ain't my style".

Duratio: 00:44:39
Size: 1655 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a30b99744f0e3/Hollywood_Dreams.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Alissa Avni - Our Oblivious Step-Daug...
« Reply #496 on: Today at 05:26:21 AM »
Alissa Avni - Our Oblivious Step-Daughter

I walk into Alissa's room.Tell her it's time to go.She lays there, looking at her laptop, headphones on, oblivious to what I am saying.I poke her and get no response.I then walk behind her and lift up her skirt and get nothing.My slut step-daughter is not even wearing undies!!!

Now that her amazing pussy and extra tight asshole are exposed, something must be done.She even has a bottle of lube laying next to her, as if she was asking for it.I don't feel guilty about.

I fuck her holes, ass to pussy and pussy to ass.Cory is waiting for me in the garage so I know I must hurry.Fucking her a bit harder and harder, I unload a nice batch of warm cum deep into her ass.Still no response from her.Oh well, it was good for me!!!

I pull my shorts up and clean up a attention - HACKER - attentionn't want Step-Mom to get pissed.

Duratio: 00:19:33
Size: 1050 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/969f521f21f85/DAUGHTER_GETS_FUCKED_ASS_TO_PUSSY.mp4