Author Topic: Ultimate fetish - Fucking your MOTHER!  (Read 13792 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Matthew Meier, Micky Muffin - It Star...
« Reply #540 on: Yesterday at 04:49:47 AM »
Matthew Meier, Micky Muffin - It Started In The Jacuzzi

This season on Dating My Stepson, we have three hot milfs and three eager stepsons to mix and match. On today's episode, Micky Muffin is up for her second date in the series. This time, she and Matthew Meier are getting to know each other in a jacuzzi. There's nothing stopping them from feeling each other up and eventually coming in to make out.

When Micky beckons for Matthew to get out of the water, he follows her obediently to a convenient bedroom. They resume their kisses as Matthew explores Micky's body with his hot hands. Easing her down, he palms her pussy while worshipping her tits. Once Matthew has had a taste of her pussy, Micky needs a taste of his cock. It's only fair.

When she has finally removed her bikini, Micky lays on her side as Matthew spoons behind her. Rolling onto her back, she moans as Matthew reenters her. Then he gets on his back so Micky can ride him, first in cowgirl and then in reverse cowgirl after a brief detour into doggy. Micky's reverse cowgirl stiffie ride milks the cum right out of Matthew in a creampie that seals their affection for each other.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:39:03
Size: 1450 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ac292a3a2c620/It_Started_In_The_Jacuzzi.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Jamie Foster - Mommy Catches Her Step...
« Reply #541 on: Yesterday at 10:50:18 AM »
Jamie Foster - Mommy Catches Her Step-Son Jerking Off, Helps Him Out

Jamie was coming out of the bathroom when she happened upon her step-son jerking off on the couch. Shocked at first, she sits and talks through the awkwardness and apologizing, telling him he should be doing that kind of thing in the bathroom instead, before reaching over to see if he's still hard - and he is - and she offers to help relieve him. After pulling off his jeans and boxers, she wastes no time stroking and sucking his hard cock, then lifting her dress and letting him pull off her panties so they can fuck hard on the couch. They fuck missionary, doggystyle, and more, until he pulls out and shoots a big load of cum all over her stomach and tits

Duratio: 00:20:58
Size: 966 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/67bb3082da580/Son_Jerking_Off.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Melody Mynx, Robby Apples - Mom's Che...
« Reply #542 on: Yesterday at 04:51:02 PM »
Melody Mynx, Robby Apples - Mom's Cheating Ass

Robby Echo and his stepmom Melody Mynx meet secretly in an empty parking garage. The pair look around with tension-filled anxiety. They can not be caught, the repercussions for both of them would be too great to bear. Robby is instantly hard seeing how his stepmom wore a sexy red dress just for him.

The two romantic conspirators feel free to kiss each other with gusto once they've arrived safely in a bachelor flat belonging to one of Robby's friends. It's far removed from back home where their attraction to each other had to be carefully hidden from Robby's possessive dad. Robby wonders if his parents will split up but Melody assures him that though he's suspicious about this affair, her husband will never let her go.

Melody's red dress is inviting, it showcases her hourglass shape and frames her decolletage, and she admits to wanting to look pretty for this occasion. Both are excited by the prospect of making love without having to look back over their shoulders, or fear getting caught cheating on his dad. She dashes his hopes that they could run away together, but at least they have a chance to express their love.

Melody has a question for him: "When was the first time that you wanted me?" He ponders it for a moment, and then replies: "When you picked me up and you wore that white satin blouse -I could see your nipples through it. God, that was so hot". A bit embarrassed, she says: "Did you think I did that on purpose?". "Did you?" he asks, "No! Well, maybe a little. Maybe I just wanted to know what your cock looked like", she confesses. He smiles. He always thought she stole a peek at his cock tenting his pants, and now she is confessing it! She used to be so shy when it came to confessing her attraction towards him, but she is becoming more and more brazen, more and more open. He glances at her thighs, just the thought of the word 'open,' makes him dream of her porcelain skin, her perfect thighs parting, just for him.

Melody's hand wanders to Robby's jeans, and begins feeling his member. "Do you remember the first time I blew you?", she murmurs. "Yeah, it was in your car after work", he recalls. "You're so hard", she enthuses. "Are you ready to see it?", Robby asks, and stepmom nods Yes. After they kiss, Robby unzips his pants, and Melody purrs: "Pull it out for mommy". He removes his jeans, revealing his erect cock, ready for action. She slips her dress off over her head, revealing her big breasts bulging out over her patterned bra. "Your father never appreciates my lingerie", Melody whispers. As she begins stroking his dick, they kiss again, and she announces: "It's so hard for mommy". She bends down and begins sucking at the tip, noting "I like to tease my boy". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:41:37
Size: 345 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/237f527bae0de/Mom_s_Cheating_Ass.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Saint James, Rachael Cavalli - Stepmo...
« Reply #543 on: Yesterday at 10:52:00 PM »
Saint James, Rachael Cavalli - Stepmom Cleans My Dick

Saint James can't stop staring at his hot stepmom Rachel Cavelli. She's stunning even when she's cleaning the house with her big ass and big tits. Saint decides to ask if his dad is taking care of Rachel properly. Instead of getting mad, Rachel tells her stepson that if he ever needs any help she's here for him.

Later that night, Saint finds he can't sleep. Rachel's offer of help is going round and round in his head. He gets out of bed to go talk to Rachel, and finds her in her bra and panties rubbing lotion all over her soft skin. When Saint hops into Rachel's bed, she's happy to help him out just as she promised.

Rachel begins by stroking Saint's hardon and sucking his dick. She crawls up his body to straddle him, then sinks down on his fuck stick in cowgirl. Turning around for a reverse cowgirl ride, she bounces away as she moans. When Rachel gets on her knees, Saint takes charge by dicking her down in doggy while pulling her hair and spanking that ass. They wind down with Rachel on her back and Saint giving his enhanced stepmilf a pussy pounding until he delivers a creampie that leaves Rachel smiling.

Duratio: 00:27:02
Size: 1007 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/da84dc2699ba2/Stepmom_Cleans_My_Dick.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Best Friends Manipulating Son
« Reply #544 on: Today at 04:52:06 AM »
Best Friends Manipulating Son

Rachel's good friend asked her to spend a few days with her adult son while she was out of town. Her son Ares was not happy with the choice. Rachel set the rules in place and then headed off to bed for a nap. Ares quietly crept upstairs to peek in on Rachel, maybe he'd catch her undressing. Instead, Rachel was on the bed fully clothed but her legs were open and he could see her hairy red milf pussy peeking. Ares, hard as a rock for her began to gently massage her beautiful body. Rachel told him to stop. He then asked her if she'd be part of a magic trick he'd been working on, and she agreed. Rachel is now cuffed and ball-gagged. She's willing and ready for a hard fucking. Watch as she gets pounded by her best friend's manipulating son

Resolution: 1920 x 930
Duratio: 00:14:22
Size: 430 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/722007d8a5975/Best_Friends_Manipulating_Son.mp4