Links to videos > Bondage, BDSM and tortured links

Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Bondage

<< < (27/28) > >>

GraaF:
Researching her story

File Size: 1836 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160   30 FPS       4K
Duration: 00:25:21

Lauren is a successful writer of fantasy novels who always seems to write about strong female protagonists escaping captivity at some point in each novel. Nobody seems to know how Lauren is
able to create such realistic characters, and many wonder how her creative process works so consistently. This is a behind the scenes look at how exactly Lauren creates her characters!
Lauren sits on the bed fully clothed (except bare feet) with a pen in hand. She takes a call from her editor - she needs just a little bit more time on this novel as she is struggling to get
into the current character. She reassures her editor that she knows just what to do for a creative spark. She hangs up the phone and says something like “time to go to work” before beginning
to slowly strip out of all of her clothes.
Her inspiration, of course, is bondage! She tries a set of five point shackles, then heavy Clejuso cuffs for wrists and ankles, shiny hinged handcuffs and modern leg irons (wrists cuffed behind
her back). Lauren walks over to the bed close to the nightstand to make a note on the notepad. But maybe this isn't quite right for the character. She'd better go through some of her other metal
bondage sets and then surely inspiration will strike!

starring: Ariel Anderssen, Lauren Louise

VIS0562_LaurenLouise_Authour_4K.mp4

GraaF:
Short Skirt Office Power Play

File Size: 1969 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 3840 x 2160    25 FPS
Movie Length: 27:13

In the world of this delightful custom, the shorter the skirt the more powerful the person! New office creative Ariel arrives and creates quite a stir, leaving the office' previous star attraction,
Lucy, rather in her shade. Lucy has to make her own coffee for the first time in months as the men in the office all fawn over the leggy blonde new girl. This is not to be tolerated! Lucy decides to
give Ariel a good talking to after hours and lay down the law.
She jumps Ariel in the staff relaxation room after everyone else has gone home and locks the arrogant newcomer in a tight pair of handcuffs so she can tell her what's what. Lucy demands that in future
Ariel must wear a longer, much less sexy skirt - giving all the power and the attention in the office to Lucy (back where it belongs). Ariel plays along for a day or two but is plotting treachery.
After work she and her accomplice surprise Luby on her way out of the office and drag her back inside for a little corrective re-education.
Lucy is tied to one of the office chairs, speedcuffs at her wrists around the chair, crotch-roped, nipple-clamped, ankles spread and bound to the chair legs and a ball gag in place to make sure Lucy
doesn't talk back. Ariel tells her how it is going to be from now own- Ariel will be in charge, Ariel will wear the shortest skirts in the office and lucy will just have to take it and like it.

Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren

https://k2s.cc/file/9f18d7489962b/VID0872_ArielLucy_ShortSkirtPowerPlay_4K_01.mp4

GraaF:
Treasure Hunt!

File Size: 404 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080   30 FPS
Duration: 00:10:35

Aria and Ariel are playing a bondage party game! Zoe has hidden metal bondage all around the bedroom and challenged her friends to find them. Then the two have to chain themselves
up on the bed, and wait for Zoe to come over. What's their favourite bondage gear? Ariel loves the thumbcuffs, but why did she put on nipple clamps? Zoe's not coming back until 6 pm
and it is only 3 pm now. That's a hell of a long time to suffer the squeeze of nipple clamps.
A brilliant lifestyle bondage video for fans who like their girls tall, funny, gorgeous and having a great time in metal bondage!

Aria Wednesday, Ariel Anderssen

https://k2s.cc/file/490aacf65e96f/RE_Aria_Ariel_treasurehunt_1080p.mp4

GraaF:
Sailor Girl

File Size: 840 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160   30 FPS
Duration: 00:11:38

Chloe Toy shows off her super-sexy sailor girl outfit! White ankle socks, short skirt brief top leaving her flat and toned tummy on display, she pouts and poses on the bed for her
own and her lover's pleasure before getting progressively tied up, first in a rope chest harness and box tie, then with a crotch rope added that lets her pull on the rope to tease
and pleasure herself.
Then she is tied in a lovely strict hogtie and left to enjoy the feeling of the tight ropes encircling her body and confining her at wrists, ankles, chest and waist... and that
infuriating crotch rope, so nearly capable of bringing her to climax but yet so impossibly far away... perhaps she will need your help to reach that destination?

Chloe Toy

VID0565_Chloe_SailorGirl_4K.mp4

GraaF:
Chloe Throws Down the Gauntlet

File Size: 824 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160   30 FPS    4K
Duration: 00:11:21

This is part of our Lockdown Selfie series, shot at home by Restrained Elegance models during lockdown. It’s great to see what types of stories our models gravitate towards when left
to their own devices, and the story Chloe chose to tell is quite something!
‘You want to dominate me, do you? Ha, well, good luck with that. I’d probably end up dominating you! I don’t want to be anyone’s sub, but if I had to be, I certainly wouldn’t pick you
as my dominant! LOL, I don’t think you’d know where to start! And I’m pretty much untamable anyway. Ha, and I’m not going to take off my clothes, or put this stupid set of restraints on,
or anything. Nope! Because I DON’T WANT TO’…
And yet, the end of the video finds Chloe hogcuffed in pink leather restraints, ballgagged, collared, and being manhandled around the bed on a leash! What changed? Had she underestimated
her man’s capacity for dominance after all? And did it really make her as angry as she was pretending?

Chloe Toy

https://k2s.cc/file/e9b36b617fbf8/Chloe_Throws_Down_the_Gauntlet.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version