Author Topic: Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.7] [F.W.G.B.S.]  (Read 503 times)

GamerX

Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.7] [F.W.G.B.S.]
« on: September 17, 2021, 08:17:53 PM »
    Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.7.7] [F.W.G.B.S.]   

FutadomWorld the Game - Binding Sim is creating Adult Games

Updated: 17-September-2021   
Genre:  ADV, 2DCG, Animated, Futanari, Dating Sim,Patreon Game, Gay,BDSM, Slave,Anal
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: FutadomWorld
Version: v0.7.7
Language: English
Size:  3.08 GB

About This Game:
Futadom World - Binding Sim is a dating simulator game. If you're familiar with the flash games Sim Girl or Ganguro Girls, you'll see exactly what it is about. It is a kind a simulation game where you play a guy looking for love. This game is a bit different. Your goal is to choose a character among many, and seduce them... before someone else decides you might be better as a slave.
To do so, you'll have to study, go to the gym, buy clothes, work, earn money, develop your sexual stats and talk to your futa crush.?

Changelog v0.7.7
-Four new Gabby Apartment Vignettes
(Such as watching Real Housemales together.)

-The Rusty Starfish job now has a special event outcome: the Mina date.
With the MREA badge, it has about an 8% chance of happening on a given day. Sorry to hit you with this gacha bullshit.
-Hypnosis vignette in the Rec Center
Maybe it's not your thing, but I like it.
-Diamond's Cumflation Scene
Invite only, via either her club silhouette or Claudia's endgame content.
-Mallory Goddess Ending Addendum (with optional M/M content)
Continues right in the harem where the last one left off.
-Rye's Smoking and Watersports Scene
As commissioned by our Empress-tier backer, Bardafree
-Mallory's LSD Ending
Incense doesn't need to contain anything otherthan mind expanding herbs, really.
-Long Scrolling Credits V1
Are currently very fragile; don't click during them or they'll skip. We're working on that.

Notes
-We still don't have our animation on lock. We're trialing like three different animators, but it turns out that the ability to take an unstaged picture and turn it into a juicy hump-loop in under twelve hours was rare and precious and we didn't appreciate it enough. As such, most of these scenes are unanimated. I hope to go back and get that fixed in the next release.
-We did manage to scrounge some animation for Diamond's cumflation scene, though, because we know you have needs.
-We're still crossing our fingers that we'll have XXX Files ready by the end of the month.

My Futa Valentine
Our FutaDomWorld Side Story, My Futa Valentine, is now complete. It's a short kinetic novel set in the FDW universe, exploring a fetish we haven't much touched on.

Screen:

FutaDomWorld-v0.7.7-pc.rar

FutaDomWorld-v0.7.7-pc.rar

My futa Valentine side game
MyFutaValentine-1.0-pc.zip
MyFutaValentine-1.0-pc.zip