Author Topic: Spanking (xubster.com)  (Read 256 times)

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Spanking (xubster.com)
« on: May 17, 2024, 05:30:45 AM »
Spank me bright red and edge me daddy 4K - Suckasaurus

spend the day watching me get punished for being a bad girl ;)
g spanks me until my ass is bright red then bends me over and finger fucks my pussy

Suckasaurus

Suckasaurus_Spank-me-bright-red-and-edge-me-daddy.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Getting spanked until im bright red - Suckasaurus
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 07:20:22 AM »
Getting spanked until im bright red - Suckasaurus

Ive been naughty, daddy has to punish me! He spanks me until my ass is bright red, then I give him sloppy head

Suckasaurus

Suckasaurus_Getting-spanked-until-im-bright-red.mov - 590.1 MB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Goth vs Jock, Part 1, Angle 3
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 09:07:29 AM »
Goth vs Jock, Part 1, Angle 3

guys_1_2.mp4 - 111.2 MB

File Name : guys_1_2.mp4
File Size : 111.2 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:52

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Detention (Butt and Feet Spanking & Shoeplay Part Only)
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2024, 05:02:54 AM »
Detention (Butt and Feet Spanking & Shoeplay Part Only)

(This is only the spanking part of a feature length clip called Detention available under the foot worship category. The full clip also features nylon foot worship, kissing and face licking)

A schoolgirl sits in detention writing out lines as punishment while her principle oversees. The principle has her sly, lustful eyes on the girl's beautiful nylon feet as she subconsciously slips them in and out of her well-worn ballet flats.

The girl complains about how long she has been there but the principle informs her she will ony go once she deems it fit. The schoolgirl has had enough at some point and says she is going to tell the school board and starts to walk out.

The principle pulls her back in by the hair, pushes her face into the table and pulls out a whip to spank her with. She spanks her hard as she yelps, so much so that the principle gags her with a ball gag before continuing. She whips her butt before moving down to her soles which cause sthe girl to flinch and squeal in pain.

The teacher then starts to soothe the girl's hurting feet with her long, probing tongue which strats to explore the nylon toes and soles of the poor girl who can hardly believe what is happening to her. But to make sure the girl doesn't get too comfortable she bites down hard on her toes or heels calling her to yelp again begore sucking and licking that sweet nylon again. She uses the girls feet for her own pleasure until she decides to shove the girl's face into her own nylon sole and makes her smell them. Then she makes her stick out her tongue and lick her sole too. The girl grimaces a sshe runs her tongue over her principle's smally nylon feet.

Her ordeal is not over yet though. The teacher then turns her over and starts to kiss her. The girl fights but she can't prevent her principle's lustful tongue from finding its way into her young mouth. She sucks the girl's tongue and pulls on her lips with her teeth and deep kisses her. She licks over her cheeks and nose and neck to mark her ownership of the helpless girl and kisses her some more before sending the girl on her way.

She warns her that if she breathes a word of this to anyone, she will be expelled from the school. Totally, indignant, the girl gathers herself together, her hair dishevelled and her face flushed and close to tears, she leaves the classroom in utter shame feeling used and humiliated.

Detention Spanking Only.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Double trouble! Hotel Manager Miss Katherine spanks hard as Guest Kiki Cali watches on and helps! - HD 1080

Hotel manager Miss Katherine gets a phone call from Hotel Guest Kiki Cali that the two maintenance men that had been working in Kiki’s room had broken into her overnight bag full of panties/valuables. Miss Katherine goes to Guest Kiki’s room to confront the two errant employees. She decides that a painful lesson is in order that neither of them would soon forget. They were both going to be intensely punished with real spankings for what they had done, and Guest Kiki Cali would not only witness their entire ordeal, but help, too. Clearly an example needed to be made of them both.

Miss Katherine takes the first very embarrassed employee's pants/underwear down first, bending him over the bed, scolding him like a petulant boy and wasting no time blistering his bottom with a wooden paddle and a stingy rubber strap as Guest Kiki amusingly watches on. He continues to wiggle in pain, so Guest Kiki straddles his back to help hold him still. Kiki excitedly helps Miss Katherine by administering some swats herself. From there, Miss Katherine puts him in the corner with his reddened backside exposed, where he has no choice but to think about his behavior and helplessly listen on as the second employee (who was the instigator of the shenanigans to start with) gets it even worse from both Miss Katherine AND guest Kiki. They take turns using wooden paddles on him, plus the rubber strap, his own belt, a London Tanners “tenderizer” and a leather prison strap.

Then to make sure Miss Katherine fully got her point across, she has both miscreants apologize to Guest Kiki then back over the side of bed they both go, bottom out, side by side. Miss Katherine & Miss Kiki straddle both their backs, raining swat after swat with wooden paddles until they are fully contrite and very sorry, only to have to go back to work with very sore and bruised backsides! Bet they’ll think twice next time!

This video is jam packed, shot POV style with no faces shown or names used, where you are pulled into our world & can easily envision yourself in both of their place. Includes great elements of:  wooden paddles, rubber strap, belt, London Tanner’s “Tenderizer” and leather prison strap.

A must have for your collection!

Enjoy! xo

Katherine Worthington, Kiki Cali

Double Trouble - Hotel Manager Miss Katherine spanks hard - HD 1080.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Husband gets spanked for unsatisfactory performance in the bedroom

My husband and I had a little fun in the bedroom last night but I didn’t realize until the next morning as I was straightening up the sheets that he had hastily left a nasty/cummy “wet spot” that I unknowingly in! He knows how incredibly annoying this is to me. He never perfected his oral skills to my satisfaction, either. This is also very frustrating, as knows how much I like to be pleased in this manner. I also found all the leftover used Kleenex he was trying to hide from his mess earlier.

When I married him, I expected him to have good husband skills both in AND out of the bedroom. That means, he takes care of MY needs first, then cleans up the mess after we’re done. He clearly missed the mark with his husbandly duties and had been warned before. I need him to act like a man, not a boy who can’t control himself! If he truly wants to make our marriage work, he knows getting in the habit of properly showing me how much he wants to please me should be his priority. He knows everything I do is out of love and that I am very maternal, so I called him into the bedroom for a good scolding. He thought perhaps a scolding was going to be all, but boy was he wrong when I told him to grab his belt, my hairbrush and the other spanking implements. He was in for quite an impactful lesson!

I pulled down his pants and underwear, then took him across my lap for a good OTK hand spanking. Even though he was starting to fidget and squirm, he knew he was going to have to man up and take it. This was just the beginning! After I warmed his buns to my satisfaction, I then grabbed the hairbrush and continued swatting his bottom with fast, rapid fire swats until he was begging me to give him another chance.

From there, I had him get on his knees and pulled my panties to one side to give him the opportunity to orally redeem himself with my womanhood. I attempted to coach him as he practiced his husbandly skills, but he still wasn’t performing to my satisfaction. He knew what that meant.. being lazy in the bedroom earns him another spanking. His whimpering did not deter me from burning his butt! One way or the other, it was important I helped him to learn. I bring him back across my lap and spank him even harder with my OTK tawse. He begs me again for another chance, so back on his knees he goes, trying once again to prove his oral skills to me...unsuccessfully.

I bend him across the bed, bottom out, then give him a good belt whipping, raining down stinging strokes he'll never forget to further get his attention. By this time he is sheepishly crying and begging even more for one more chance so I let him try one last time, reminding him that practice makes perfect. The poor dear STILL isn’t getting it right, so undeterred, I stand him up and in a standing position, make him bend over my leg as I paddle him standing up, but I am still not finished. To help stifle his cries, I drive my message home by face sitting him in a diapering position on the bed and paddle his bottom some more until he is fully worn out and I know he better understands the importance of being more attentive to his husbandly duties! Maybe after he changes the sheets I'll let him try again! ;)

Shot POV style where you are pulled into our world & can easily envision yourself in his place. Includes great elements of: OTK hand spanking, hairbrush, OTK tawse, belt and paddle.

A must have for your collection!

Enjoy! xo

Katherine Worthington

Husband gets spanked for his lack of performance in the bedroom - HD 1080.mp4 - 546.5 MB