Links to images - Collection only > Other extreme shits

Femdom Scat Market,Fresh shit and piss on Face

<< < (3/3)

GraaF:
Mistress Gaia-Slaves feeding

File Size: 393 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080/ 30 fps
Duration: 00:14:49

ENG: It’s time to feed my slave. I locked him in the small cage yesterday evening, when I went out for dinner with my friends. He spent the night there and now he is hungry.
But his Mistress is going to take care of his needs; and he is a lucky slave: he is going to eat the same food that I ate yesterday. I have kept it for him in my belly and
now he is going to receive it directly from my ass. No need to allow him out of his cage, I make him take out just his head, I posision on the table and I order him to open
his mouth. Soon the pieces of shit start coming out from my ass and fall directly in his mouth. He is a good slave and he begins chewing and swallowing. Piece after piece,
I keep him busy; he has to eat everything, even the smallest droplets. When he’s finished, he goes back in his cage.
THIS IS A NEW, EXCEPTIONAL VIDEO OF MISTRESS GAIA. TRUE SHIT AND A TRUE SHIT-EATER SLAVE. NICE CLOSE-UPS OF MISTRESS’ ASS AND SLAVE’S MOUTH. DON’T MISS IT!!!
ITALIAN: E’ il momento di dar da mangiare al mio schiavo. L’avevo rinchiuso nella gabbia piccola ieri sera, quando sono uscita a cena con le mie amiche. Ha passato la notte
li ed ora ha fame. Ma la sua Padrona sa prendersi cura di lui ed e’ anche uno schiavo fortunato: mangera’ lo stesso cibo che io ho mangiato ieri. L’ho conservato nel mio
pancino e ed ora lui lo ricevera’ direttamente dal mio culo. Non c’e’ bisogno di farlo uscire dalla gabbia; gli faccio tirar fuori solo la testa, mi posiziono sul tavolino
e gli ordino di aprire la bocca. Subito i pezzetti di merda cominciano a uscire dal mio culo e finiscono direttamente nella sua bocca. E’ un bravo schiavo e comincia a masticare
e a ingoiare. Pezzo dopo pezzo, lo tengo occupato; deve assolutamente ingoiare tutto, fino agli ultimi pezzettini.
QUESTO E’ UN NUOVO, ECCEZIONALE VIDEO DI MISTRESS GAIA. VERA MERDA ED UN VERO MANGIA-MERDA. BELLISSIMI PRIMI PIANI DEL CULO DELLA PADRONA E DELLA BOCCA DELLO SCHIAVO. NON PERDETELO!!!

Mistress Gaia-Slaves feeding.mp4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version