Author Topic: BDSM | Torture | Extreme Bondage  (Read 50268 times)

Bertony

Re: BDSM | Torture | Extreme Bondage
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2021, 03:46:07 PM »
Amanda - Cards of Pain Rld

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 1280x720
file Size: 1.34 GB
duration: 01:20:29
tags: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5825288c1f235

Bertony

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »
Allie Addison - Fresh Meat: Allie Addison Endures Strict Bondage And Torment (15.09.2021)
Allie begins her day in a standing position with her arms in a box tie behind her back, and one leg bound and pulled up as well. This is a very vulnerable position, so she is already unsure of what to expect next. The Pope enters and gropes her petite body before handing out some torment with his heavy leather flogger. Allie quickly gets a feel for what is coming, so she settles into her new situation and prepares for her own demise. The Pope notices her apprehension, so he changes gears, and issues multiple orgasms to ease her into the rest of the day. Next, Allie finds herself in a two point hogtie with her arms and legs being pulled up to a single point. The Pope toys with her and pulls the point up, inflicting suffering by increasing the severity of the bondage with a simple tug. There is some bastinado and spanking before he pushes her body to it's physical limit. After tormenting her with more bondage, he grabs a dildo and plunges it into her pussy, and fucks her into multiple orgasms as she screams and moans. In the final scene Allie is on her back with her legs spread wide, and her wrists tied to her thighs to prevent her from closing her legs. The Pope administers some breath play with his flogger around her neck before ripping non-stop orgasms out her pussy using a dildo and vibe.

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 1920x1080
file Size: 3.03 GB
duration: 00:42:40
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/43718faf8bba6

Bertony

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2021, 08:46:08 PM »
Baby Sid - Baby Sid Is Depraved
Baby Sid is beautiful and likes a good fucking. She slinks onto the set in black latex. Sid spreads her legs wide so you can look at her perfect pussy. She wastes no time exposing herself to the camera because she likes it when you look up her skirt at her crotchless underwear. She knows that her round large breasts and big ass make your dick hard. She slowly caresses the outside of her pussy before pushing her fingers deep inside her. She uses a vibrator and glass dildo on her pussy and asshole. Her first orgasm of the shoot gets her riled up and hungry for more. She can't wait to fuck all the machines in the room...

On her hands and knees, Baby Sid cranks up the speed on her remote for the intense ass fucking she is craving. She loves fucking herself with all these powerful tools. Baby Sid then is bound to a cross and fucked while standing. She drenches this new machine in squirt. Her hips grind as she contorts her body so the toy hits her pussy perfectly, making her shudder with pleasure.

In the next scene Baby Sid has the distinct pleasure of riding a sybian for the very first time. The extreme vibration is like nothing she has ever felt. She squirts again as the machine pulls orgasm after orgasm out of her. The final scene finds Baby Sid on the floor, on her back getting railed by the strongest machine in the studio. She looks sexy drenched in sweat and squirt. She keeps making herself come until she collapses in a puddle.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.63 GB
duration: 00:45:30
tags: Torture, BDSM, Bondage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/937178b91b5fd

Bertony

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2021, 11:16:08 PM »
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Two
Day Two begins differently for Casey than the first. Today she must endure two Doms at the same time! One is a familiar face, but the other is not-Christian Wilde. She has never met Christian, but knowing that she'll be at the mercy of two men excites her more than she imagines it could. Casey is here to prove to herself that she can go to the next level, and the best way to do that is at the hands of two skilled Doms.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.80 GB
duration: 00:50:17

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/afb923c935557

Bertony

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2021, 09:51:09 AM »
Kelly Lovely & Raven Rice - Whip For Fresh Meat
What did I get myself into this time? I'm all for a good time but Kelly Lovely who isn't very lovely has me chained to a crux ready to be whipped. You know what though? I'm read for a good beating. I've been a bad girl & nothing gets my pussy more wet than being whipped & prepared for a good fucking. Kelly is gonna have a blast with her cat o'nine tails & big cock. She's gonna ream me out good & make me her little cum slut! Fasten your seat belts folks, I know how that feels LOL!

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 3840x2160
file Size: 1.89 GB
duration: 00:26:13

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5fd0e54debdc1

Bertony

« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2021, 11:41:33 AM »
Abigail Dupree - Anal After The Exam
Here is a continued heart pounding look into the life of a sex slave as it unfolds after the exam. Master knows how to push me to the edge and takes full advantage of me as he fucks my asshole deep and long on and the medical exam table after an intense sensation light play 'Swathed In Plastic'. Then the hand spanking and anal fucking starts...

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.21 GB
duration: 00:24:15

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0686f9462e792

Bertony

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »
Abigail Dupree - Anonymous In Black
Anonymous In Black - This could be anyone, your neighbor, your teacher, your senator, your sister. You just do not know. This slave is just a sexual object, black out with no identity. A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. Master James has her restrained in a dungeon device designed to put her on her knees, ass up and plugged, at an easy height for fucking her sex slave trained pussy. When her Master hurts her from impacting red circles of pain a few times on that ripe round ass. This excites her as you can tell from the white creamy cum seeping from her moist cunt ready for the fucking. Sobbing from the pain Master then stretches her outer labia wide like you have never seen with spring loaded clamps that gives a great view of that pink pussy hole. While still spread, he then fills her creamy cum soaked pussy, pumping her with BWC from behind as she moans and cums. Pain, pleasure and pussy is what this session is all about.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 753 MB
duration: 00:14:42

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e29c987e1dc03

Bertony

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2021, 03:16:17 PM »
Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3
Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren't so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she's stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she's not quiet.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 1.50 GB
duration: 00:41:45

Download:
K2S (1.50 GB)

Bertony

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2021, 05:16:13 PM »
Rain DeGrey - Transit Turbo
Rain DeGrey finds herself bound in rope, on the floor, in the back of a moving van. When the van stops, PD comes in to play with his new toy. He brings Rain into the house for a shower and some rest in a cage before their long journey across the country.

Thumbnails:

video: mp4 , 3840x2160
file Size: 2.73 GB
duration: 00:44:39

Download:
K2S (2.73 GB)

Bertony

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2021, 07:16:13 PM »
Tyler - MUDPIT
The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 746 MB
duration: 00:12:49

Download:
K2S (746.44 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2021, 09:16:15 PM »
Jaden - I AM A BONDAGE SLUT
A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 721 MB
duration: 00:53:48

Download:
K2S (720.53 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2021, 10:09:27 AM »
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Thumbnails:

file Size: 783 MB
duration: 00:51:31

Download:
K2S (783.13 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2021, 10:40:28 AM »
Marica Hase - Predator Games - a BDSM Fantasy Feature

Thumbnails:

file Size: 2.20 GB
duration: 01:00:57

Download:
K2S (2.20 GB)

Bertony

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2021, 01:40:30 PM »
Casey Calvert - School Of Submission: Casey Calvert, Day Four

Thumbnails:

file Size: 2.36 GB
duration: 01:05:59

Download:
K2S (2.36 GB)

Bertony

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2021, 02:40:30 PM »
Rachel Greyhound - Lounging Around

Thumbnails:

file Size: 308 MB
duration: 00:50:48

Download:
K2S (307.70 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2021, 05:40:30 PM »
Kendra Cole - Playing with Kendra

Thumbnails:

file Size: 773 MB
duration: 00:43:52

Download:
K2S (772.96 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2021, 12:29:06 PM »
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Thumbnails:

file Size: 678 MB
duration: 00:44:39
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Hooded, Cage, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Mask

Download:
K2S (677.73 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2021, 02:59:06 PM »
1020 - The Cabin
She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 2.65 GB
duration: 00:46:23
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Hooded, Tits Torture, Outdoor, Flogging

Download:
K2S (2.65 GB)

Bertony

« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2021, 07:59:07 PM »
Miss Demeanor- Inverted Ass Beating
Gorgeous Miss Demeanor submits to a super sexy inverted suspension. Once she is hanging by her ankles, Shiny straps her up tight and ballgags her. Now that she's completely helpless, he swings her back and forth, spanking and paddling her, and pulls her around by her hair! He ties a free-tightening crotchrope around her waist and anchors it off to the wall. Now any weight shift or pressure change directly tightens the rope wedged in her poor pussy. Shiny uses this to his advantage, spanking her with his leather gloves and groping her tits.. Every squirm driving the rope deeper and deeper!

Thumbnails:

file Size: 833 MB
duration: 00:17:11

Download:
K2S (833.48 MB)

Bertony

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2021, 10:29:07 PM »
Adalind Gray - First Time in Bondage
Adalind is a sexy bundle of cuteness with perfect tits and ass.I just couldnt help myself.I had to tie her up and have my fun.She whines and moans, but she loves every minute of it.The sybian wins her over in the end.

Thumbnails:

file Size: 887 MB
duration: 00:38:22

Download:
K2S (887.15 MB)