Author Topic: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship  (Read 38144 times)

skvonch

Re: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2020, 02:25:10 PM »
Emma Hix 2

Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one... she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her. SHE OWNS HIM! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Outdoor, Foot Licking

00:35:53 |  2.03 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(2.03 GB)

Have a nice day! Enjoy :)

skvonch

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2020, 04:40:11 PM »
Jenevieve Hexxx

When Goddess Jenevieve Hexxx walks into a store, she expects to be treated like the superior Alpha she is. She looks at the beta salesperson and demands that he get on his knees and thank her for coming to his store. The customer is always right, right? She laughs at him as he does her bidding and soon has him licking her dirty feet. She orders him to kiss her asshole and knows that he will do as he is told... they all obey when they are around Goddess Jenevieve! ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, AND MORE!
Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

00:33:42 |  1.92 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.92 GB)

Have a nice day! Enjoy :)

skvonch

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2020, 06:27:50 PM »
Siri (aka Siri Suxxx) - Siri 5

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Black, Redheads

00:39:18 |  2.22 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(2.22 GB)

Have a nice day! Best wishes! Enjoy :)

skvonch

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2020, 02:32:31 PM »
Kenzie Uses Seth's Face

Thumbnails:

Big Booty, Big Tits, Face Sitting, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose + Leotard

00:13:52 |  510 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(510.42 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2020, 07:18:50 PM »
Paige Owens - Pussy Showers
 November 13, 2020

Slaves need to stay plenty hydrated when they are using their mouths to serve their Mistress. Mistress Paige Owens has just the juices her chastity slut needs to keep his mouth always ready to lick. She puts her bitch on his back with his head firmly placed on the queening throne directly under her holes. The slave is ordered to open his mouth wide and lick until she drenches him with all of her squirt juices. When you are a slave to Mistress Paige Owens you know you will never be thirsty again.

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Squirting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

00:12:17 |  896 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(896.19 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2020, 03:57:09 PM »
Lana Roy, November 12, 2020

Lana Roy is one of the hottest mistresses around, and today she decided to make one dude's dreams, come to life. After riding him like a pony, Lana Roy will fulfill his naughty foot fetish, by allowing him to lick her feet and high heels. After a bit of passionate pussy licking, and ball stepping, he will ejaculate on the floor.
Thumbnails:

Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Stockings, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, CumEating, Masturbation

00:22:07 |  1.35 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.35 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2020, 03:18:17 PM »
Astrodomina: "Professor Loser Learns His Lesson"
 In the first part of this series, Sydney's professor had to worship her shoes and feet, but now she's going to step it up. She wrote "LOSER" on his forehead and now orders him to strip completely naked. Completely stripped of all his dignity, she makes him crawl up to her so he can kiss her ass now. His mouth is taped over and she shoves his face in her ass and makes him smell it.

This is where he's going to learn where his place is, on his knees, naked and kissing her ass! She shoves his face in it again and again while constantly humiliating him. If that weren't enough, she orders him to lay down on the couch face up. She casually drops her ass right down on his face, facesitting him and not allowing him to even breathe. She loves having so much control over her loser professor!

Finally she orders him to lay on the ground, she's not done with him yet! He pathetically follows her commands and lays on the floor like a human carpet. Well that's exactly what she uses him for as she starts trampling all over him, stepping and jumping all over his body and face. This is surely one lesson he won't soon forget!

Thumbnails:

foot fetish, foot domination, foot humiliation, barefoot trampling, barefoot stomping, school uniform, sexy uniform, sexy outfit, schoolgirl uniform, fetish clothing, sexy clothing, sexy miniskirt, ass smelling, ass sniffing, smelly ass, shoe fetish, high heels, stilettos, brunette mistress, bdsm, old slave, oldman, old loser, old man, astrodomina, astro domina, mistress sydney max, asian mistress, asian domme, asian domina, asian dominatrix, asian princess, mental humiliation, mental domination, mental abuse, verbal abuse, verbal humiliation, verbal domination, mental degradation, verbal degradation, pro mistress, pro domme, pro domina, pro dominatrix, breath control, pathetic loser, pathetic male, pathetic slave, executrix, forward facesitting, brutal facesitting, ass smothering, pussy smothering, pussy domiantion, cunt smothering, fullweight facesitting, dominatrix, erotic asphyxiation, asphyxia, breath play, breathing torture, amazons, poor slave, under mistress ass, gagging without air, oxygen less, facesitting, face sitting, sit on face, femdom, female domination, facesat, facesit, dominant woman, smothered, trapped, female supremacy, female superiority, young mistress, young goddess, young domina, young dominatrix, young domme, mistress on top, domina on top, goddess on top, dominatrix on top, ass trap, ass fetish, ass domination, ass humiliation, heavy smothering, sadistic ass, reverse facesitting, ass smother

00:17:57 |  1.26 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.26 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2020, 03:24:10 PM »
Princess Lily - Slave, clean My Lovers Cum from My Ass

Thumbnails:

00:06:20 |  485 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(485.21 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2020, 04:23:10 PM »
A Bratty Face Sitting Game With Kat

Admit it, you love my perfect body. Especially my curvaceous bouncy ass. Every time you're in my presence you can't help but to find your eyes glued to my ass.. following my every movement, watching it jiggle and shake. Since you're such a drooling ass fiend, daydreaming about being smothered beneath me, gasping for air, inhaling the delicious aroma of my sweet Princess pussy and ass on your face. I decided to invite you over for a FUN game. That I know you would just LOVE. A face sitting game, you ready to play?

Thumbnails:

mistress kat soles, yoga leggings facesitting, yoga pants, leggings fetish, yoga leggings, sexy clothing, fetish clothing, workout clothes, workout clothing, sportswear, women's activewear, sexy outfit, sexy leggings, blonde mistress, ass bouncing, bdsm, breath control, pathetic loser, pathetic male, pathetic slave, personal slave, executrix, ass smothering, fullweight facesitting, dominatrix, erotic asphyxiation, asphyxia, breath play, breathing torture, under mistress ass, gagging without air, oxygen less, facesitting, face sitting, sit on face, femdom, female domination, facesat, facesit, dominant woman, smothered, trapped, female supremacy, female superiority, young mistress, young goddess, young domina, young dominatrix, young domme, mistress on top, domina on top, goddess on top, dominatrix on top, ass trap, ass fetish, ass domination, ass humiliation, heavy smothering, sadistic ass, reverse facesitting, ass smother, ass grinding

00:07:02 |  787 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(787.01 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2020, 11:39:06 AM »
Syren de Mer - Yes My Queen 2
November 20, 2020

Enjoy the conclusion of real-life DS couple, Syren De Mer and Rick Stronghold, as they capture an intimate moment of role reversal on camera. The roleplay continues as Syren De Mer once again dominates her daddy. Apparently, Rick has learned a thing or two from his last session with Syren. After a good flogging, Syren sits on and rides Rick's face until she comes. Syren is so satisfied by his performance that Rick finally earns a release from his chastity device! Take Rick's POV when Mistress Syren uses his cock for her personal satisfaction! Get a nice view of her pussy and ass bouncing up and down while she uses her lucky submissive. His cock still belongs to Syren as she determines whether or not he's allowed to come!
Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Hardcore, FaceSitting, Ball Gag, Flogging, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage

01:02:06 |  1.14 GB |  mp4 , 854x480

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.14 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2020, 09:42:40 PM »
See What Happens

As a reward for taking a good beating, beautiful Miss Madison decides to reward her slave, and nothing beats the thrill of fighting for air under her luscious plump ass. Some great upward angles give you a splendid view as Mistress settles in on the slaves face. She tells him to tell her how much he loves it and as the slave tries to speak his word she goes up and down on his face so he sounds like a blithering idiot. She raises herself up and tells him to kiss her cheeks and she laughs at how desperate and needy he is. She then tells him to take a deep breath and sits full weight on his head.You now get a view looking up the staircase and the skylights over her head make it appear that Miss Madison is truly in heaven; and certainly the slave thinks he is. She moves into a forward position and now you get a really great view of her soft full ass. "I love it so much, I'm so lucky" the slave says as she moves up between sm0thering him and giving him a perfect view of her cheeks. She pulls on his dick and slaps his balls and then tells him to put his legs up so she can relax on him as if he is a chaise lounge. She leans back on her human furniture and fills his face with her sexy feet, turning her head briefly to give you a smile because she can see you are as needy as the slut below her.

Thumbnails:

Miss Madison, Human Furniture, Objectification, Human Furniture, Foot Fetish, Barefoot, Bare Feet, Feet On Face, Blonde Mistress, Blonde Facesitting, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Beta Male, Pathetic Loser, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Personal Slave, Executrix, Forward Facesitting, Brutal Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Pussy Smothering, Pussy Domiantion, Cunt Smothering, Bdsm, Fullweight Facesitting, Dominatrix, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Under Mistress Ass, Gagging Without Air, Oxygen Less, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Facesat, Facesit, Dominant Woman, Smothered, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Mistress, Young Goddess, Young Domina, Young Dominatrix, Young Domme, Mistress On Top, Domina On Top, Goddess On Top, Dominatrix On Top, Ass Trap, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Heavy Smothering, Sadistic Ass, Reverse Facesitting

00:06:38 |  512 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(511.78 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2020, 07:52:30 PM »
Buried Under Melissa Red Big Ass Pt.2

Thumbnails:

00:10:16 |  451 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(450.81 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2020, 03:38:48 PM »
Mistress Kenzie Buzz

Beautiful Dominatrix Kenzie Buzz is eager for some face-sitting action. She taking the ball gag out of her sub's mouth and sits on top of him making him lick her pussy all over. They do it for a while then change to 69 position. Being all horny and satisfied she decides to give him a treat in return, jerking his cock and finally making him cum.

Thumbnails:

facefucking, face fucking, face ride, faceride, mistress kenzie buzz, spit in slave's face, saliva, spitting, spit fetish, spitting humiliation, female spits, woman spits, faceslapping, face slapping, spit on slave's cock, corporal punishment, cum eating, cum swallowing, jizz eating, cum swallowers, male cum swallowers, sperm eating, nylon feet smelling, nylon feet sniffing, smell fetish, sweaty stockings, sweaty nylon, sweaty feet, shoe fetish, high heels, stilettos, sexy clothing, fetish clothing, sexy lingerie, stockings fetish, nylon fetish, nylons, silky stockings, silky nylons, mistress in stockings, domina in stockings, dominatrix in stockings, foot tease, footfetish, sexy feet, foot kissing, foot fetish, forced handjobs, milking, rimming, oral sex, cock tease, male orgasm, cumshot, ruined orgasm, ejaculation, sperm, semen, asshole fetish, ass eating, analingus, lick mistress ass, ass licker, asslicker, orally adoring her asshole, lick her asshole, anal worship, anal licking, forced ass worship, ass licking, anilingus, russian goddess, russian mistress, russian femdom, russian female domination, russian dominatrix, russian domme, russian domina, bdsm, real slave, young mistress, young goddess, young dominatrix, young domme, young domina, young woman, personal slave, cunt worship, cunt licking, pathetic male, pathetic slave, oral servitude, ass tease, pussy tease, pleasure slave, oral pleasure, pussy worship, pussy licking, oral service, goddess worship, orally adore, pussy eating, lick her pussy, servicing mistress, oral worship, sensual domination, cunnilingus, dominant woman, breath play, divine mistress, female supremacy, female superiority, femdom, female domination, loser, facesitting, face sitting, facesit, facesat, sit on face, ass smother, ass smothering, under mistress ass

00:18:19 |  1.09 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.09 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2020, 07:29:53 PM »
Fb1412 - Harnessed Ass Slave

Thumbnails:

Facesitting, Femdom

00:20:54 |  1.56 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.56 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2020, 11:37:53 AM »
Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck, November 27, 2020

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy. There is no escape from the wrath of a vicious redhead when they are craving mindblowing orgasms.
Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Spitting, Straitjacket

00:11:42 |  852 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(852.20 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2020, 10:07:49 PM »
Princess Giullia Avilla First Facesitting Pt.2

Thumbnails:

00:10:15 |  448 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(448.28 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2020, 08:36:50 PM »
Mistress Kandy - Irresistibly Tasty

Thumbnails:

facesitting

00:06:10 |  472 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(471.85 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2020, 02:10:54 PM »
Smothered in Jessa Jordan's Pussy, December 3, 2020

Jessa Jordan is wearing a black snake skin high cut leotard, fishnet stocking and boots. She's sitting on Johnny Hill's face. First she teases his rock hard cock and smothers his face with her pussy and ass over the leotard. Then she unsnaps it and puts his tongue to work while his cock is still throbbing. She cums on his face, then tells him to slide his cock in her wet pussy. Just as he gets all the way inside her, she reminds him that she's going to fuck his ass after this. How ever he fucks her, she's going to fuck him. He can't help but rail her perfect pussy hard while she moans and cums over and over on his hard cock. Then she gets on top of him and grinds with his cock all the way inside her dripping pussy. "If you cum, I'm going to make you lick it all out, and I'm STILL fucking your ass after." He tries everything he can but her pussy is too good. She laughs while he moans and whimpers. She knows she's getting all his cum and he's gonna eat it all. When Jessa knows he's about to lose it, she tells him she wants to watch him squirm on the end of her dick when she fucks him after he cums and he's all sensitive. Johnny loses it and fills her pussy with cum, so she straddles his face and makes him eat it all.

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Stockings, Fishnet, Handjob, Ebony

00:16:28 |  612 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(612.35 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2020, 03:44:08 PM »
Kenzie Buzz

Beautiful Dominatrix Kenzie Buzz is eager for some face-sitting action. She taking the ball gag out of her sub's mouth and sits on top of him making him lick her pussy all over. They do it for a while then change to 69 position. Being all horny and satisfied she decides to give him a treat in return, jerking his cock and finally making him cum.

Thumbnails:

FACE FUCKING, SPITTING, MILKING, ASS EATING, PUSSY LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION

00:18:19 |  1.09 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.09 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2020, 01:07:33 PM »
Mia - Facesit and Smother in Sexy Shiny Outfit

Thumbnails:

Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Mia, Fluffy, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Shiny Clothing, Brat Girls, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

00:10:45 |  807 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(806.66 MB)